Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire and Demon Bound ❯ chp 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“He is Sean Alvalera Hensen, if not for the blood bond and geas, he'd be nothing more then a human pest. But because Zalndor was foolish enough to get caught by a human bitch we have been bound to guard the bloodline for as long as there is demon blood running though the line. Finally thought the bloodline would die out this generation, but no, not only does he have to become near immortal vampire, have his demon blood awaken but he has to have bonded with the fraternal source of the blood.”
 
His head jerks up, “Stop, back up and repeat that.”
 
A sudden sly look comes into her eyes, “Repeat? Repeat what? That his name is Sean Alvalera Hensen? That Zalndor was a foolish son? That the bloodline was finally dying out? What would you like repeated?”
 
“You know damn good and well what I mean. When did I become a father?”
 
Sean keeping his blood-red amber eyes on Alice, leans down and runs his tongue along the side of Zal neck, while running his hand up the pinned arm, removing the knife from Zal's hand.
 
Zal sets Sean on the ground beside him as he stands to face Alice.
 
“Meet at the last place where we last stood together, Zalfor.” She turns and walks away leaving him to think about the fact that his new master is on of his own descendants. She turns and looks at him over her shoulder as she reaches the edge of the clearing. “By the way,” she says with a sneer, “Don't even think about taking him and striking out on your own. I have your little brother,” a world of disgust in her voice at the word brother. “Don't worry about him. He is in fine health. He's quite the little money maker for me,” and with that parting shot she disappears into the night.
 
“Alncor?” Zal whispers.
 
“And she wonders why I dislike women,” Zal hears from behind him. “I do agree with her on one thing though,” as Zal spins around to see Sean walking towards him with eyes as blue as he own, “you do need to feed.”
 
Zal takes a step back, eyeing Sean wearily.
 
“Don't,” Sean says from behind Zal as he wraps his arms around him, “Father. I don't have a lot of time. The beast is already fighting for control. You need to feed before he does. In your weakened condition I am not sure you will survive the next exchange and I refuse to die with this body or to be imprisoned in a lunatic. I don't know if I will be able to appear again until after the bonding is complete. Let me give you these few warnings and then you must feed. As I am sure you already know do not trust mother, don't trust the women of this clan, it would be best if you didn't even see them again until after the bonding is complete that way you are both in control, stronger and I'll be able to help easier.” With that he turns Zal around, pulls his head down and whispers against his lips, “Feed.” After a moment Zal pulls away, shaking his head, “I can not. Your aura is to different.”
“I was afraid of that. We will have to try something different. I'll hold the beast back for as long as I can and let Sean come to the surface. Take what you can while you can from the feel of the beast this next exchange is going to be a rough one. Oh, don't let Sean feed off of humans keep him to the monsters like us and that vampire earlier. Do not worry for your brother, either, she will not change her plans for him for the time being. Use the excuse of the bonding to explain why you are late if she asks. Now lets try this again.” As he pulls Zal down for another kiss, his eyes fade from blue back to amber. Sean awakens t being kissed, his eyes widen in surprise before they slowly close as he settles into the kiss and deepens it.
 
An hour later Zal stares up at the night sky, licking the blood from his lips as he waits for Sean to wake up. He winces as he tries to shift to a more comfortable position, as the knife grates on the bones in his hands. He looks up to the knife pinning his hands to the ground again, with a grimace. He shivers as the night wind caresses his skin, glances down in startlement to see that Sean has disappeared. He looks around just as four figures step into the clearing.
“Well now what do we have here?”