Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Be But Sworn My Love ❯ Love Eternal ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the movie that this fanfiction is written for, nor any of the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.
 
Summary: Just a lil' somethin' that popped into my head. There wasn't any REAL love scene between Taka(Koyuki) and Nathan(Tom; XD, he's so hot) in the movie The Last Samurai, so I made one!


Be But Sworn My Love
Chapter One: Love Eternal



It was a balmy autumn eve as Nathan-chan and I lay in our bedroom on the futon(he half-naked but I fully clothed), loving each other, whispering timeless words of affection to one another as we lay in each other's arms. We shared one beautiful conclusive kiss and embrace before stopping to rest, and to just enjoy one another. We had gotten married a mere two months before, but I've loved him long before that. When he had first came here…I had to admit; he did not appeal to me at all. Perhaps it was the fact that he was American, or that he was uncouth…I cared not the reason, for I now loved him. I clung to him, lying against his shoulder and completely content in his strong hold. His one arm was wrapped securely about my waist and the other was near my head, his hand intertwined in my own. I nestled to him against his bare chest as he drew me closer and kissed my forehead. I was so in love…as was he. We had everything we needed…each other, and it was wonderful as is…but there was one thing that we had yet to do, and that was consummate our love. I wanted him to show me that ancient dance of lovers so…and I wanted it badly enough that my insides were aching with anticipation. Not wanting to wait, I gently stirred him and kissed his lower neck. “Nathan-chan…” I softly coaxed him to awaken as I continued to caress his handsome neck.
“Nathan-chan…” He didn't stir. I rather got frustrated. I climbed atop of his sleeping form and straddled his waist. I found my way to his lips and claimed them within my own. “Nathan-chan…” I tried again, somewhat annoyed as I nipped at his lower lip to get a reaction. “Nathan-chan,” I said with more urgency, nimbly making my way through his dark hair with my fingers. I closed my eyes once again and kissed his full lips. When I reopened them, I was met with a sleepy gaze of hazel. “Mmm…did you…want something?” He asked, rubbing his half-lidded eyes and looking adorably up at me. “Yes, I did…” I said hesitantly, somewhat trailing off. He quickly but carefully sat up, holding my waist and pulling me nearer to him. “What did you want?” he whispered lowly and stroked my face, making me melt with the seductive sound of his voice and the way he touched me. Not entirely sure what to say, I brought my arms about his neck and rested my forehead against his. “I…I,” I stammered, not sure how to say it. He raised an eyebrow and delicately kissed my lips. “You what?”
“I…want you to—I WANT YOU TO MAKE LOVE TO ME.”
His pretty eyes widened as he gazed into mine incredulously in response. “Taka-chan…you want me to—to make LOVE to you?”
I nodded, but didn't meet his gaze. He gently cupped my chin and raised it so that our eyes met. Then he took my hand and placed it on his chest. I looked at him mouth half-open, unable to find words. “You are the master of my heart, Taka-chan…say the word and I'll do it. But do you truly want this, love?”
I silenced his doubts with a chaste kiss on his lips, and then embraced him, lying comfortably against his broad shoulder. “I want this more than anything, Nathan-chan…please be the one to give me that gift.” His ivory cheeks flushed pink as he nodded in understanding, and dipped his head down to kiss me. “Please,” I breathed into his shoulder, “make love to me.” Still locked in his embrace, I tenderly sat back on the bed as his knee slowly parted my legs. He sat opposite me, and gently brought me to him, partaking in the lusciousness of my lips…then my cheek…and down my chin. I whimpered in pleasure; the need for him to satisfy was yet even more intense. Nathan-chan seemed to see this, and without another action, he kissed me one last time before he began to head further down. Softly kissing my neck, he reached under my arms and undid my obi with skillful fingers. With one swift yet graceful movement, he had removed my kimono, and kissed my pale, delicate shoulders. I closed my eyes as he lifted a hand and ran it soothingly through my hair… "Beautiful," I heard him whisper.
Holding me close, he kissed me while he cleverly undid the restraints of my chest. I saw him marvel over my breasts once or twice, before he fondled them gently and passionately sucked on the under flesh. He was always passionate, and he was so gentle that it was amazing…he's the most loving partner any woman could ask for. I melted at the touch of his silky lips as his kisses seductively trailed lower and lower. He kissed down my stomach, and slid off my undergarments. I was like a sculpture in his hands…his to mold and do whatever he wanted with…he seemed to eternally have that effect on me. I spread my thighs slowly apart and placed my legs over his shoulders. Then Nathan-chan situated himself at the apex of my thighs before he looked up. His eyes…oh, his eyes…beautiful ocean-blue and brown, filled with adoration bore into my own as he gave me a look easily translatable, “Are you sure?”
Oh koishii, am I ever sure…I nodded without any hesitation and he wordlessly started to satisfy me. I felt an immense pleasure began to build up within me as his slightly rough yet gentle fingers brushed against my maidenhood…Kami-sama, please let him do it…it's so torturous, I thought. Nathan-chan continued to rub his hand against my maidenhood, earning from me a soft groan and an incomprehensible whisper. I need not speak however. He knew what I wanted. Slowly but surely he began to stroke my bud, lovingly attending to it while cautiously sliding one finger in. I instinctively began to arch forth from the futon, gasping for the breath that I was sure I had just lost…who knew such heaven existed on earth..! I saw him smile at my body's response to his fingers, and he lowered my head down to my maidenhood, his tongue flicking out over it. I unconsciously moaned at the sensation he was creating in me…it surpassed words, how good he was making me feel. His name frequently escaped my lips as he moved further in, grasping my thighs and licking tiny circles on my pleasure bud. My hand shot out and pressed on his head, holding him to that one place. I felt him chuckle as he obliged and slid his tongue in further. At one point he subsided licking and began to pleasure me with his fingers once again. My entrance, already wet with his saliva and my honey, cried out for him to give me more.
He heard my body's cry and gently stuck two fingers within me, pumping in and out. I screamed in ecstasy; the feeling was so surreal…so…intensely good…then something happened. His fingers entered so far in that my vision went blank…and from there I was not sure of what was real and what wasn't. It was as if I had taken a step into another realm above this…and all was still…like a silent euphoria, it was. I awoke from that dream-like state to find Nathan-chan directly above me, kissing my forehead and stroking my arm. “You all right…?…. right… right…” His voice didn't seem to be near at all… "I'm fine," I said, unsure of my own voice. I shook my head to clear it. “I'm fine,” I assured him, sitting up and holding him. “Did you find that to your liking, my love?” I smiled affectionately at him. “Of course…you never fail me, Nathan-chan.” He blushed slightly and held me tighter, pushing me back to the bed and cradling my head as he laid me down. Grinning, I turned him over onto HIS back and perched myself upon his stomach. “Taka-chan..?” he said, looking up at my face uncertainly.
“It is my turn to pleasure you now, koishii. Now…let your doubts fade.”
“…It is not proper, Taka.” His gorgeous eyes penetrated mine. I was rather taken by surprise with his intentness, as well as the lack of the honorific, but remembered my priority. “I do not care, and nor do I pay attention to what is proper anymore, Nathan-chan…I want to do this.” He was silent for a moment or two, then nodded, closed his eyes and laid back. Pulling my long tresses back, I leaned down onto his body and took his lips into mine. I felt his need brush against my thigh as we shared that intimate moment together, so I decided to tend to it. Crouching down over his manhood, I first took it into my hands and stroked it lightly, rather astonished by the size. He bucked off of the futon and groaned, silently asking for more. I was amazed that I had this sort of effect on my love…I made to go even further. Releasing his manhood from my grasp, I instead licked it, and sucked gently and tentatively on the tip.
He was moaning deeply from within his throat, and his hands were clenched in my hair, pulling me closer in. I took more of it into my mouth, loving the taste of him. “Taka-chan…” He whispered softly, as if it were sacred. I was beaming to know that I was able to pleasure him just as he had pleasured me. His moans intensified with every lick, and every second. A small amount of a liquid flowed into my mouth through him, and I happily accepted it. It was his essence, the taste that so personified him. It tasted like…Nathan-chan. Then a liberal amount of the same liquid flowed out as he moaned loudly once more and sighed satisfactorily. I licked my lips and he leaned forth to kiss me…I could still taste myself upon his lips…I wondered if he could taste himself upon mine…? Our kiss became more and more heated as he resumed his position atop me, caressing my skin ever so lightly as we shared one another's lips. “Taka-chan…I vow never to hurt you but…this will.” Somewhat fearful but very sure, I nodded decisively as he moved into my arms and took me into his. Once Nathan-chan was entirely comfortable, he found my gaze. “Are you sure, my love?” he whispered into my ear. “I am, anata,” I replied as I braced myself for the pain soon to come.
He pushed himself in, lowering his head into my wavy black locks; it really didn't seem so bad. Then came a sharp, searing pain that felt as if it would tear me in two. A single tear escaped my eye, and Nathan-chan reached out and wiped it away, resting his hand against my side. “I know it hurts, Taka…I know…but when you are ready…” He seemed to be in conflict over what to say, but I knew what his heart was trying to tell me. I nodded, and pulled him into a tender embrace. Hesitantly but with definition, he began to move within me again, with slow thrusts. And all through this slow rhythm, I was starting to feel…a very powerful sensation surge inside of me…and I instinctively began to move in rhythm to his thrusts. The faintest moan tumbled forth from both our lips as we moved in unison, his pace growing faster and my need growing larger. My body was yearning for speed…but this feeling…it was shockingly intense. A throbbing began to develop in my nether region as I moved my hips faster against him, silently pleading for him to go faster. And so he did. I could feel the heat emanating from his body as he softly cupped my rear and lifted my hips up, and pushed further and with rapid precision. I found that I could not stop myself from crying out; he was unleashing a passion and pleasure in me that I had never known…he was the other half of my soul. I moaned aloud as he continued to thrust quicker and harder, getting upon his knees and tightly gripping my waist. One hand secured my waist and the other roamed about the nub of my breast, tightly squeezing my nipples and caressing every inch of them. “Nathan-chan,” I uttered in an amorous whisper,” I—I can't…OH…” He nodded and smiled wearily, seeming to understand the words etched upon my face and heart: I love you. “I love you too, Taka,” he whispered as he leaned over and thrust himself into me at the hilt. I cried out in ecstasy; oh, the feeling…it was beyond any word or phrase…it was truly euphoric. I spread open my thighs just a bit as he made to go even faster, the sweat dripping from his brow and his chin…this man was completely in control of me.
At this point, a strong wave of emotion swept over me, signaling that something was to come. My eyes widened as an overwhelming sense of climactic passion pulsed through me, and I shot up into his arms as he grasped my hips tighter and tighter, moving me ever so quickly atop his waist. “Taka,” he moaned with sensuousness hanging from his voice, “TAKA..” I myself couldn't refrain from the need to cry out…in a voice so clear, uttering my love's name…I could only whimper his name as he held me tighter and moved with more drive than ever. “Oh,” I moaned, “Nathan-chan…Nathan-chan, OH—OH, NATHAN-CHAN!!!” And suddenly, I was no longer in his arms, but somewhere among the stars, my soul completely free of mind and unaware of anything, but the feeling. Several seconds of darkness passed, before my love came into view, laying against my shoulder and panting, trying to regain his breath…the breath that our climax stole away…. Consoling him, I hugged him closer, cradling his head in my arms as I leaned back against the thin but sturdy shoji. Seconds of peacefulness, moments of content…finally hours went by as we lay locked in that beautiful embrace, his arms wrapped around my waist and back…his warm breath against my chest as he softly kissed my breasts. I sighed a breath of release as he still suckled my breasts, pushing one up and licking the other one. I pulled him up from my chest and brought his luscious lips to mine, deftly slipping my tongue into his mouth. He responded by kissing me deeper, sucking my tongue and holding me closer. Nathan-chan then brought his lips from my lips to my face, but soon stopped as he saw that I was exhausted. “You are tired, Taka,” and with that he gently laid me back upon the futon, pulled the sheets about us and rested upon me. “Ah, Taka…so now do you feel that our love is complete?” I blushed. “I never said that.”
“Oh, but you were thinking that, were you not?” I blushed more, but couldn't suppress a grin; my love knew me quite well. His face softened more, and his exotic eyes regarded me lovingly. “That's alright, my darling…I look forward to making love to you once again.”
“Now?!” I replied in incredulity. I didn't know…could I withstand such a session again…? “Well…ah, I don't see why not.” He smirked at me and pulled me down to him, cloaking us with the sheets.
A soft moan broke the stillness of the morning air…