Romance Fan Fiction ❯ My Girlfriend is a Sorceress ❯ THE SLEEPOVER ( Chapter 22 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 22 - THE SLEEPOVER
NARRATOR'S POV
-SMS Messaging-
“Guys, we should have a victory party.” Carl suggested. (GM- GROUP MESSAGE)
“How about having a boys' night out?” Paul replied.
“Yeah. Cool idea.” Dino replied.
“Guys, I can't go with you. I'll just stay home.” James replied.
“What's up with you, James???” Dino replied.
“Who would want a boys' night out if you already have a girlfriend like Ann, right?” Paul replied.
“Okay Fine. Victory party cancelled.” Carl replied.
-END OF SMS Messaging-
Everyone was overwhelmed by the result of the soccer championship game, including James' mom. She was so proud of his son ^^. Meanwhile, Carl was really bored and really wanted to have a victory party with his teammates. Suddenly, a brilliant idea popped into his mind. He started texting his teammates again, except James.
-SMS Messaging-
“Hey guys. I have an idea. If James doesn't want to have a boys' night out, then at least we should visit him in his house and celebrate there.” Carl said.
“Yeah! Great idea, especially that he's living alone.” Paul replied.
“Wait, how about having a sleepover in his house?” Dino suggested.
“AWESOME! I'm sure he won't say no to that.” Carl replied.
-END OF SMS Messaging-
All of James' teammates got the message, unfortunately, only three could come. The guys were very excited. They missed visiting and hanging out with James in his house. They usually have a sleepover there everyday of their childhood lives. It only stopped when they got their girlfriends and got busy with teenage stuffs.
Upon arriving the house, the guys swiftly pushed the doorbell. Everyone was speechless when the door opened. Still, Paul managed to ask,
“A-Ann??? W-What are you doing h-here??” he asked.
“Uh—James, someone's looking for you.” Ann called. She ignored Paul's question. James went to them and was shocked with the backpacks they are bringing.
“Hey guys. Come on in. What's up with the backpacks?” James asked.
“Uh—James, what's Ann doing here?” Dino can't help to ask.
“Ann? Uh—she paid a visit. Why?” James replied.
“(sigh) I thought you were going to do something.” Carl uttered.
“WHAT???” James exclaimed.
“Sorry, just kidding.”
“So? What's up with the backpacks?”
“Actually James, we're planning to have a sleepover here.” Carl said.
“Sleepover? SLEEPOVER??!?!?”
“Why? Is there something wrong with that?” Paul asked.
“Don't tell me you won't let us sleep here?” Dino said.
“See? I told you they were going to do something!” Carl said. James gave him a look.
“HAHAHA.” He fake-laughed. “I was kidding again.” Carl bowed his head.
“Uh---actually I'm happy that you would have a sleepover here.” James lied.
“Aww.” The guys said in unison. They all went inside.
“Hey guys, I brought some marshmallows.” Paul said.
“Huh? What's that for?” Dino asked.
“Duh! Don't tell me you already forgot about our favorite game?!?” Paul replied.
“Oh Yeah, right! CHUBBY BUNYY!!!” Carl exclaimed.
“Dude, that's so boring.” James said.
“HUH! That's because you can't win against us. Blehhh.” Dino teased.
“C'mon James, let's play Chubby Bunny! Pleassseee???” the three guys said in unison.
[DON'T KNOW CHUBBY BUNNY? CLICK THIS- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYRCtEJyEVc ]
“Ugh! Fine, whatever.” James finally gave in.
“Uh—well, I guess Ann can join us too.” Carl said.
“She doesn't know how to play it.” James explained.
“Then we'll teach her.” Paul said.
“C'mon Ann, I'll teach you.” Carl said as he pulled Ann to her.
“Yeah, never mind. I'll teach her.” James uttered as she pulled Ann back to his side. As soon as Ann learned how to play it, the game started. One until four marshmallows was easy. But when it went down to seven marshmallows, James already lost.
“Ugh! What a boring game.” James said.
And the game went on. It was already the 12th marshmallow when Carl gave in. Paul followed during the 15th marshmallow. Now, it's between Ann and Dino. And now, on the 21st marshmallow,
“C-chub-by B-b-u-nny.” Ann still managed to speak.
“C—chu—bbyy---B-b—unn—AYYY.” Dino exclaimed.
23rd marshmallow.
“Ch—chu—chu---byyy—B—bu—nR 12;n---nyy!” Ann uttered.
“C—chu—chu-----*marshmallow went out of his mouth*
“Y—yye-yy! I w—won.” Ann exclaimed, still with marshmallows in her mouth.
“Damn! I can't believe we were all defeated by a girl.” Paul uttered.
After the CHUBBY BUNNY game, the guys decided to play card games while Ann will prepare their food. They were all enjoying, laughing like there's no tomorrow. After which, Ann called the boys for the snacks she prepared.
“Oh men! This is so delicious.” Paul exclaimed.
“Thank you.” Ann timidly replied.
“James must be really lucky.” Carl winked.
It was already 8pm when Carl noticed something.
“James, why is Ann still here? It's already 8.” Carl asked.
“Huh? Uh—she's staying here.” James replied.
“What do you mean?” he asked again.
“She's having a sleepover here too.” James explained.
“What? But were all guys!!! Won't it be too awkward for her?” Carl uttered.
“Uh—then call your girlfriends.” James said.
“Huh?”
“Call your girlfriends and tell them to have a sleepover here too. Don't you think it would be more fun?” James sounded convincing.
“Great idea James!” Carl exclaimed as he went to the other guys to tell them James' brilliant idea.
*Whew! That was close.” James thought.
Soon after, the ladies arrived at the house 15mins after, bringing their oh-so-girly shoulder bags and paper bags of famous brands containing their clothes. The girls greeted their boyfriends. They also greeted James and their so-called BFF, Ann.
“Okay, since were already all here, we should watch a movie.” Paul suggested.
“Cool.” Dino replied.
“So James, do you have Paranormal Activity DVD?” Paul asked.
“Yup.”
“Nah! That's too boring. It's not even scary.” Carl commented.
“How about Scary Movie 4? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0zAlXr1UOs)” Paul asked.
“Yeah, I also have that.”
“It's a great movie.” Dino said.
“So Scary Movie 4 it is.” Paul uttered as he inserted the DVD inside the DVD player. For the first fifteen minutes, everyone was screaming, some were even laughing. But after that, they can't help their selves to close those heavy eyelids. Everyone was already asleep except for James.
“What the hell! Am I the only one enjoying the movie?” he asked himself. He has seen the movie for at least three times so he probably memorized its plot. He decided to turn the television off and start to clean up the mess they made. He slowly laid Ann's head, which was leaning on him, on one of the couch's pillow. He then went to the kitchen and started to wash the dishes. Suddenly, he heard a mysterious sound. He could hear footsteps coming towards his direction. He started to feel nervous and got goose bumps. And then, someone tapped him on his shoulder. Though he was scared to face who it was, he faced it anyway.
…..
“Damn, Ann! You scared me.” he exclaimed.
“Why didn't you wake me up so I can help you to clean up?” she frowned.
“I don't want to ruin your beautiful sleep.” He smiled.
“Hmp! Let me help you with these.”
“I'll take care of the dishes. Just pick up some wrappers there in the living room. The house looks so untidy with it.” James said.
“Alright.”
Ann then went to the living room where the rest of the group was sleeping. She laughed silently with the guys' snore. She picked every wrapper on the ground. There were candy wrappers and others. But, one thing has still content. The wrapper was colorful so she thought it was yummy.
“Frenzy condom?” she read.
She went to James so she could share it with him.
“James, want some? I picked it near Dino. It still has content. I think we can eat it.” Ann said.
“What the f—k??? Give me that.” James grabbed the wrapper.
“Huh? I saw that first! At least you should share it with me!” Ann exclaimed. It was loud enough to wake up their friends.
“Hell! No, it's not food.” James explained.
“Huh? Then what is it?” she asked innocently.
“Huh? Uh---a balloon. Only men can use it so this is not good for you.” He lied.
“A balloon? Why, can't girls also play with that balloon?” she frowned.
“Holy sh*t!!!” they heard someone exclaimed. Both turned to see who it was.
Everyone woke up as soon as Carl exclaimed.
“Why, what happened?” Paul panicked.
“Are you going to do something here?...in the kitchen?” Carl asked as he gulped.
“What? No! It's not what you think!!!!” James tried to explain.
“Hey! That's my condom! Why is that with you????” Dino exclaimed.
“Huh! You sound so proud. Go play with your balloon and keep it out of reach of children you jerk.” James uttered as he threw the condom to Dino. Jessa, Dino's girlfriend, spank his head for not keeping the condom she bought for him. LOL
Everyone tolerated the awkward happening and decided to clean up. After that, everyone went up to sleep.
“So the guys will stay in my room while the ladies will stay in the guest room.” James announced.
“What???” the three girls said in unison.
“Why, what's wrong?” James asked.
“I want to sleep with Dino.” Jessa contradicted as she embraced Dino's arms tightly.
“Me too. I want to sleep with my babe.” Cristi said and did the same with Paul.
“C'mon, James. I know you want to sleep with Ann too, right?” Paul uttered.
James gulped as he stared at Ann to know her reaction. Ann didn't say anything and broke away from his gaze. She's probably awkward. Jessa then whispered something to Dino.
“Okay James, we'll stay in the guest room.” Dino said as he headed to the said room with Jessa.
“Wait, the guest room is too big for you. You should share it with us.” Paul called and headed to the room along with Cristi.
“So this means we'll be staying in James' room then?” Trixie asked Carl.
“Well, if it's okay with James.” He turned to James.
“Uh---sure. Absolutely.” James uneasily replied as he guided Carl and Trixie towards his room. Ann was silently following. When they got inside the room, James started to line the pillows horizontally.
“Wow dude. Your bed grew bigger since the last time I saw it. Did you buy a new one?” Carl asked.
“Yup.”
“So we will sleep horizontally so the four of us will fit in this bed. Carl and I will stay on the right side while the girls will stay on the left side.” James explained after setting his bed.
“What? No way!!! Like it or not, I am sleeping beside Carl.” Trixie contradicted. James fake- laughed.
“Alright.” Was all he could answer.
So the arrangement was Carl- Trixie- Ann- James. Carl and Trixie lie on the bed comfortably and fell asleep fast. They even hugged each other while unconscious. But Ann and James were still uncomfortably lying on bed beside each other. No matter what they do, their eyes won't close especially with the fact that they were sleeping in one bed together, under one blanket. Every time their skin will have contact, they will quickly move away.
*So I think I will be entirely awake during the night.* Ann thought.
*I think I'll have a sleepless night today* James thought.
Both sighed. But before they knew it, their eyes were already closed.
ANN'S POV
I woke up when I felt the warmth of the sun all over my body. I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was a heavenly figure, sleeping silently next to me. I didn't move a muscle; I was just staring at his face the whole time. What a beautiful morning to start with especially if this undeniably handsome figure will appear in front of you when you wake up. He suddenly squished his eyes. I quickly closed my eyes, afraid that he might wake up and see me staring at him. Suddenly, I felt someone brushing my cheeks. His palm was warm. (sigh)What a beautiful morning.
END OF CHAPTER 22-