Romance Fan Fiction ❯ My Girlfriend is a Sorceress ❯ FAMILY REUNION ( Chapter 24 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 24 - FAMILY REUNION

JAMES' POV

“Mom?” I exclaimed. NO WAYY! What is she doing here? What if she finds out about Ann?? What the hell!!!!

“Uh—mom, what brings you here?” I asked.

“Why? Can't I visit my son?” she replied. I smiled awkwardly.

“Uh—of course you can visit me anytime.” I uttered.

“Come here BIMBY, give me a hug.” She uttered. I opened my arms to her and gave her a hug. She hugged me back. I missed my mom. I missed her calling me Bimby too :D

“James, who is she?” she asked as she broke from our hug. I turned back and saw Ann watching us with confusion. 

“Mom, this is Ann, m-my girlfriend.” I said.

Ann bowed to her as a way of showing respect. She didn't give any reaction; instead, she just eyed Ann from head to foot. She then walked towards her, probably examining her physical features. I'm sure mom can't find anything bad on her coz she's beautiful inside and out ^^

“So, is it your habit to come here everyday?” mom asked.

“Huh?” Ann asked.

“Do you know that it's ugly to see girls making the move?” she asked. 

Yikes >.<

“Uh—actually mom, she only visited m-me today to uh---send me some fruits. I-I have been sick of a couple of weeks. *fake cough*” I lied.

“Sick?” she turned back to me and got paranoid. 

“God James, why didn't you tell me so I could send you to the hospital.” She exclaimed, touching my forehead to check my temperature.

“Uh—it's okay mom. I'm fine now. Ann's fruits were really of great help.” I smiled.

“Are you sure son?” she worriedly asked.

“I'm really fine now mom.” I uttered as I removed her palm from my forehead.

“So, uh---mom, what brings you here?” I asked again.

“Let's talk later son, I'll rest first, maybe in the guest room.” She uttered as she headed towards the said room. She tolerated Ann as she passed by her. Tsk, I have a bad feeling about this. Wait, she's going to stay in the guest room????? What the hell!!!!!!!!

“Stay here.” I told Ann as I ran towards my mom. I successfully blocked her as she was about to go upstairs.

“What are you doing Bimby? What's wrong?” she asked.

“Uh—you can't use the guest room.” I gulped.

“What??? Why?” her eyes were full of confusion.

“Uh—uhmmm….”

What the hell will I do?????????

“Uh—mom, someone is using it.” 

“What?? Who?” she exclaimed.

“Uh--*bits my lip* uhmmm…”

C'mon James, think! THINK!!!!!

“Uh—Lauren uses it mom.” I lied. 

“(sighed heavily) Thank goodness. I thought you're already welcoming strangers here to live in your house. So, how's Lauren? Where is she now?” she uttered.

“Huh? Uh----she's fine. Actually, she's uh---she's at the mall right now, probably shopping.” Great alibi James.!

“Why didn't you tell me about her visit here?” she asked.

“Huh? Uh—it's because she just arrived yesterday.”

“Is that so? Tell her then that I'll use her room for awhile. I'll only be taking a nap.” She added and walked upstairs.

“Uh—sure mom.”

WHAT AM I GONNA DO??????

I grabbed my phone and started to dial Lauren.

“Hello? Baby James? Why are you calling?” Lauren answered.

“Lauren, I changed my mind. You can stay here in my house.” I sighed.

“YEY! I love you Baby James!!!!! I'll be there in a few minutes, alright? Okay bye :)”

“Yeah sure.” I hanged up my phone. Okay James, if you will only tell Lauren everything, I'm sure she'll understand your situation and would probably help you. So, just relax James, relax. (sigh)

“Why did you lie?” someone asked.

I turned to see that it was Ann.

“Why did you lie?” she asked again.

“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked.

“Why didn't you tell your mother that I'm living here? That I'm living with you?” she asked.

“I'll explain later, okay?”

“Is it something to be ashamed of?”

“What? No! Ann, it's not like that.”

“Then what is it?”

“If I'll tell mom about it, I'm sure she'll have a heart attack.” I explained.

“Huh? Why is that?” she asked innocently.

“Of course she would think of the possibility if two people with opposite sex will be living together in one roof.” I added.

“Possibility? What possibility?” 

Yikes, what kind of question is that? I scratched my head.

“Uhh—never mind Ann.” I said.

“C'mon, James. Tell me, please??”

“Ann, it's too awkward.”

“Please?? Please?? James, tell me please?”

“Ann, just forget it.”

“James, please? Plea---

*doorbell rings*

Thank God, a lifesaver. I went towards the front door to know who it was. This must be Lauren…

“BABBYYY JAYYMESSS!!!!! I missed you so much. Mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah.” Lauren exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug, showering me with her kisses.

“Eww Lauren, stop it.” I broke from the hug and wiped my face. She smiled and pinched my cheeks.

“Haha! You're still the old James.”

“What do you mean the old James? I'm still young you retard.” I joked.

Her smile faded when she saw someone at my back.

“And you are?” she asked.

“She's Ann, my girlfriend.” I said.

Just like what mom did, she eyed Ann from head to foot. She went to leaned closer to Ann and looked into her eyes. Lauren was probably mesmerized by her eyes ^^ On the other hand, Ann was just silent, staring back at Lauren too, blinking. Suddenly, Lauren offered her hand to Ann.

“Hi, I'm Lauren. I'm pleased to meet you Ann :)” she smiled.

Ann hesitantly took Lauren's hand and shook it.

“I'm pleased to meet you too.” Ann smiled back.

“Well Ann, you need not to be jealous if I kiss your boyfriend a thousand times, because I'm just her cool SISTER.” She uttered.

“Sister?” Ann asked.

“Yup.”

“So, Ann, can I ask you something?” Lauren asked.

“Uhh—sure.”

“Where did you buy your contact lenses? They seem to have a good quality.”

What the hell Lauren! What a stupid question :)))

“Contact Lenses?” Ann innocently asked.

“Lauren, she has natural almond eyes.” I told her.

“Really? Wow! You must have good taste on girls, James.” She turned to me and grinned.

“Of course I have.” I flashed a teasing smile.

“Well, so much for that. James, help me with my luggage. I'm going to stay in the guest room, right?” she asked as she went upstairs.

“Wait Lauren, I need to tell you something.” I ran to block her.

“Baby James, let's talk later okay?” She said and walked towards the said room.

It's hard to stop her from going to the guest room especially that I'm carrying her heavy luggage. Ugh!

“Lauren, listen to me first.”

I called her as she was about to open the room.

“James, just shut u---mom?” she exclaimed.

My mom woke up hearing Lauren.

“Lauren, welcome back my dear.” Mom weakly said.

“See, I told you I need to tell you something.” I whispered to her.

Ugh! So what is this? FAMILY REUNION? WHAT THE HELL!!!

END OF CHAPTER 24-