Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Spirit, Ronin and Demon ❯ Life Force ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
AND:This chapter is probably going to be confusing.

~Koji Residence Normal POV~

Everyone had gathered in the living room after Mia had woke up. Everyone was looking at her. She sighed. Her eyes didn't look into theirs. Sage looked at her oddly. He felt a power radiating from her now. He didn't understand it. She didn't have it before.

"Who are you?" Sage asked.

"I told you. I am the one who governs over the Armor of Halo. I am the Spirit Warrior of Wisdom. You know me as Mia Koji, but that is a false name that I took. My real name is Sela," Mia/Sela told them. Her eyes nver left the floor.

"What?" Kento asked.

"The Ancient was a friend of ours and he asked for our help when he defeated Talpa. He needed to break the armor into different pieces. We used our magic in conjuction with the Ancient to form the nine armors. He wanted them to each have a different power. We each gave the armors some of our powers. I gave the power of thunder to the Halo Armor," Mia/Sela told them with a heavy sigh.

"Why didn't you fight beside us before?" Ryo asked.

"Couldn't. We made a deal with the Ancient to not appear until you defeated Talpa."

"You keep on saying we. Who are the others?" Rowen asked.

She cringed. She had expected that question, but not from him. "First you must understand that when we gave our power to your armor, we lost our lives. I am the oldest. Then there is Keva. She is Hardrock's guardian. She is three years younger than me. Centama is Torent's guardian. She is three months younger than Keva. Kira is Wildfire's guardian. She is five years younger than Centama. And, finally, there is Rosha. She is the guardian of Strata. She is the youngest being ten years younger than Kira."

"How old are you?" Sage asked.

"Physicall or Spiritally?" Sela(I'm going to call her this from now on) asked.

"Spiritally," Sage replied staring at her.

"I'm three hundred fifty-three thousand six hundred twenty-three," Sela answered. The guys facevaulted. Sela smiled. Sage looked at her with wide eyes. She looked up at him. Her eyes had remained green. Her eyes were on the brink of tears. She stood up and left the room. A small smile appeared on his face.

~Genkai's Temple Keiko's POV~

I was sitting there waiting for Yusuke. He is always late. I sighed. Kurama looked at me and smiled. I looked away. Out of nowhere we heard a yell. We all ran outside. We saw Yusuke fighting with a woman dressed in a silver armor. Her sword nearly cut Yusuke. Hiei attacked but did no damage. Kurama tried to and got the same result. I sighed. I knew there was only one thing to do.

"Hey, Shingira!" I yelled at the woman. She turned and looked at me. Venom filled her eyes.

"Little eagle," she hissed. She raised her sword for an attack I easily moved out of the way. My clothing changed. I was now wearing dark blue pants and a deep blue shirt. My eyes were now blue. My hair color changed to blue like my brother. Shingira sneered at me.

"You still can't beat me!" she screamed as she attacked me again. I jumped out of the way and sent a small tornado toward her. She was sent back a few feet. She recovered quickly. I knew what I had to do.

"Spirit of Strata, hear my plea," I said holding onto my necklace. It was the small orb that the ANcient had given me. It was about the size of a marble and on a silver chain. A deep blue light surrounded me. When the light cleared, I stood in clothing simialr to Sela's. I held a bow at my side. I quickly opened my eyes.

"Who are you?" Kuwabara asked me.

"I am the Spirit Warrior of Strata," I said. My voice had changed. It sounded more mystical. Shingira backed away from me. My eyes caught sight of her. "You have threatened life." I pulled the bow's string back at my side. A whirlwind picked up around me. An arrow formed in my fingers. I pointed it at Shinigira. "Arrow of Pure Life!" The arrow headed stright for her and picked up speed. It went straight threw her. She disappeared into thin air. I called off my transformtion. I colapsed on to my knees. I returned to normal. Yusuke looked like he was about to attack me. Botan looked at me with fear in her eyes. Koenma's mouth fell open. Yukina looked stunned. Kurama looked interested. Hiei didn't show any emotion. Kuwabara backed away from me slowly. "I won't kill you. I don't have enough strength. I can barely remain consious."

"You mean that you lose all of your energy after one attack?" Koenma asked.

"No, I get my energy for attacking from the sky, air, and wind. I'm exhausted from transforming. It takes a lot out of you," I answered before passing out.

~Digiworld Normal POV~

Kari's head shot up. /I know I didn't imagine that. It has begun. I must be ready./

"What's wrong, Kari?" Ken asked me.

"Nothing. Just a weird feeling," I said. That caused them all to stop and looked at me. Tk's mouth fell open as if he were about to say something. "It was like something was talking to me." All of the older digidestine smilled and nodded. /Thank oceans that they bought it./

~SM World Ami's POV~

It was snowing. I hate snow. Isn't it ironic how I am the Senshi of Ice and hate snow? I guess it's because I'm a fire spirit. I smiled. I could read the fire better than Rei could any day. We were at the temple watching Rei do a fire reading. I got an odd feeling. Two of the others had used their powers. /It has begun./

Rei had finished chanting and had turned to us. "The fire isn't showing me anything," she said.

I closed my eyes. I opened them quickly. "Rei, let me try something."

"Ami, no offense, but you don't know how to handle the fire," Rei said as I sat where she had.

"Brother fire. Hear my timid request. I request your guidence. Tell me who is threatening our peace," I chanted. The fire flared up in front of me.

/Sister./ the fire said. /Your enemy is after Sanctuary. Bring the prince to us./

"I will," I said as the fire died down. Rei looked at me in shock.

"How?" Rei asked. The others were just as shocked. I stood up and looked at them.

"I am older then you think," I told them.

Who is this new enemy? What is Sanctuary and who is this pirnce? Find out next time.