Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Rini and Hotaru Meet The RW Boys ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4
"Rini calm down already!" Hotaru groaned as she saw Rini start to slide out of her chair. "Err
snap out of it already!" Hotaru went over and pinched Rini's arm causing her laughter to come to
an abrupt stop. "Thanks, now that is much better." Rini just rubbed her sore arm. "You are such a dork Re-chan, I mean really..." Hotaru mumbles something about princess' and pigs under her breath.

"Heya?!" Glares at Hotaru then smiles at Sai. "Thank you very much" She then turned her attention back to her 'friend' and responds. "I am not a pig! And my arm hurts now, I would have rathered you slapped me because when you pinch people Hotaru it hurts like hell!" Rini blushed and ducked her head slightly when she remembered Yuli. "Sorry." Yuli was trying not to laugh at the spectacle the two girls where putting on. Hotaru just rolled her eyes.

"Hey I thought you said food was almost done?!" Kento wined to Sai and Mia, sweat drops appear on the back of every ones heads, even White Blazes. "What?"

20 minutes later

"MMmm that was so good!" Rini smiles as she looks at her empty plate, she of coarse had a seconds and then thirds. The guys where all slack jawed, except Kento who was preoccupied with his own food. The funny thing was she didn't make a mess and she still chowed down. In fact she used impeccable t5able manners/she just used them really fast. (A.N. she may have her mothers appetite but she has more manners then her mother did when she was a teenager -_-;) Rini looked at Hotaru and copmplained. "Hotaru?! You barley ate anything! Err eat, young lady you can't leave this table to you eat all the food on your plate!" A big sweat drop appears on the back of Hotaru's head.

"Rini you sound like a over baring mother." Rini starts to giggle. "But I think you new that now that I think about it." Hotaru growns when Rini starts laughing. But she new Rini was really worried about her so she ate more of the food on her plate, and received a very happy smile from Rini. "Jeeze Rini I do believe at times if you really wanted to you could talk an angel into becoming one of the fallen." Rini just starts to laugh again.

"Yah right Hotaru I doubt that one, but I can get things I want at times." Rini shrugged.

"Desert any one?" Mia walked out of the kitchen with desert. Rini got hearts in her eyes at the mention of her favorite part of any meal, she looked like a kid in a candy store (A.N. I know that was kinda cliché, is that the right word for it? Oh well).

"I take it you like desert, Rini?" Ryo commented threw his laughter. Rini was pretty much jumping in her seat next to Sai.

"Oh no, she's gonna have a sugar high?!" Hotaru cried in mock horror, and in response Rini stuck her tongue out at her.

"This is delicious!" Rini said with stars in her eyes as she ate her desert, she looked like she was in pure heaven "My complements to the chief!" Sai blushed and smiled. Rini growned and commented as if to herself in a low voice. "I really need to stop doing that, I have a bad habbit of always managing to make guys blush." Rini sighed and then just shrugged and went back to eating her desert.

In the living room after every one was done eating. Rini volunteered to help Sai with the dishes.

"I am surprised you actually volunteered to do work, Re-chan. But atleast your putting that sugar high of yours to good use." Hotaru commented from the door way of the kitchen. A couple seconds later she walked back into the living room with a glob of soap suds on her head.

"Do you guys always act like this towards one another?" Rowen asked Hotaru as she sat down and started to get the soap suds off of her head.

"Yah pretty much, we like messing with each other, me and Rini's lives are very identical, in a sense any how . I think that's why I actually believe the most that every thing is going to be alright. If I had lost my only friend I think I would have died myself, even if I wasn't physically hurt myself." Hotaru laugh some.

"Your only friend? Oh come on now I can't believe that you only had one friend." Kento commented disbelievingly, and confused, if she meant it and only had one friend, why a pretty girl like her would only have one friend?