Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Muyo! ❯ Author's Notes ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NOTICE!!!


I would like to introduce you to a series/epic I'm writing called, "Ronin Muyo!" It's made up of six parts. The first part is called Ronin Muyo! (Whadaya know....), and it's a RoninWarriors and Tenchi Muyo! crossover. This takes place in June. Also, the chapters are written as episodes.

Just to avoid confusion, thismeans Tenchi's narrating or telling his part of this.

On Ronin Warriors, this takes place after Message, the last OAV. The Warlords are also here (as good guys), and I'm changing the ages. Anubis and Sekhmet would be 20, Cale=23, Dais=24, and Kayura=16. Suzunagi will be there as the 10 year old child, too. I think that's it.

As for the Gang, I'm also changing their ages and stuff slightly. BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I OWN THEM, RONIN WARRIORS, OR ALL THE OTHER SHOWS!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, while making Tenchi and Kiyone 18, I'm making Ryoko and Ayeka almost 18 soon and 16/17. Washu...well...I heard she's physically 12, but sounds like she's Noboyuki's age (probally in his 30's). As for Sasami, she would be 12. Mihoshi and Kiyone are not Galaxy Police officers in this whole series (SORRY!!!). Let's just pretend both their older brothers are Galaxy Police officers. Tai, Kiyone's brother and Akira, Mihoshi's brother (which are two of my OCs) joins the Gang during their incident in outer space (Tenchi Universe). Another OC is Mihoshi and Akira's younger brother, Tony (short for Antonio), who is about Yuli and Sasami's age. This, in a way, takes place after both TenchiUniverse and Tenchi in Tokyo, although it focuses mainly on TenchiUniverse, so this has nothing to do with TenchiMuyo (unless otherwise stated). Oh yeah! Tenchi's 2 friends from TenchiIn Tokyo are in this as well. As for Yugi (Tenchi In Tokyo's villian), she's still sleeping. She'll wake up soon as a good guy in another story.

This will take place in Toyama (where the Crew lives [English version]) in the beginning and end of this part and the Gang will also be at Toyama rather than Okayama. The reason why the Gang is at Toyama is because Noboyuki's now an architect there. Kiyone and Tai are staying at an apartment. Mihoshi and Tony are also staying with Akira at an apartment. Tenchi and the rest of the girls live at the beach (pretend it's there) away from the city (Washu relocated the house there). Kaitsuhito stays at Okayama.

As for the bad guys, I made them up.

In the epic, maybe in other of my stories I'm planning on writing, there's going to be something called, "Um...." I don't know how to explain it, but for those whose watched the cartoon, "Family Guy," there are crazy scenes in that show, like the time when they think about a famous person-- Britney Spears, and then something funny, crazy, or stupid happens (like an animal would attack her), sometimes it's something that doesn't usually happens. In other words, it's either things that are thought of or maybe a flashback or something. And don't be upset, these are just jokes.

I also have something called "RMNN", the Ronin Muyo News Network. It's really pointless; it's just for comic relief. Has nothing to do with anything here on Ronin Muyo. Basically, members of the Gang and Crew says some stuff there, something usually funny......I don't know why I'm making this story a comedy hour or something.....

I also made Kento and Mihoshi and also Rowen and Kiyone cousins. Why? I don't even know.

*WARNING* This story contains foul language. I might rate it PG-13/R for this one, for language, anyway.

Lastly, like I said before, I don't own these characters. Ronin Warriors belong to Sunrise/Bandai, and Tenchi Muyo! belongs to AIC/Pioneer. Only the Characters *I* made up belong to me, myself, and Irene (just kidding about the last part)!

Well, now that's taken care of, on to RoninMuyo!