Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Battle of the Elements ❯ Chapter 9

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
ÐÏࡱá>þÿ þÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿý ÿÿÿ*þÿÿÿ+

� !"#$%&'()-þÿÿÿ,þÿÿÿ./01þ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿRoot Entryÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÀF Ñâd½êÂ@CompObjÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿnWordDocumentÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿ-UObjectPoolÿÿÿÿÀzv d½êÂÀzvd½êÂþÿÿ ÿ

�þÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿþÿ
ÿÿÿÿ ÀFMicrosoft Word 6.0 Document
MSWordDocWord.Document.6ô9²qþÿ_à& #8230;ŸòùOh«'+'³Ù0˜Üà (L
�p"¸
Ü$ HlC:\WINWORD\TEMPLATE\NORMAL.DOTá(emphatic sigh) Do I have to put a disclaimer on every chapter?! lol ;P Ronin Warriors are not mine... yaddaÜ¥e=À eðK-UðHPlPllPlPlPlPlPæPæPæPæPæPæ ;P
ðP
æPšS1úPúPúPúP&uacu te;PúPúPúPQ Q Q Q$DQ`R|SËSTTšSlPúP&'úPúPúPú ;PšSúPlPlPúPúPúPúPúPú PlPúPlPúPQ€P&¦P@lPlPlPlPúPQúP$ úP(emphatic sigh) Do I have to put a disclaimer on every chapter?! lol ;P Ronin Warriors are not mine... yadda yadda yadda. I'll go fuss in the background; you enjoy the story. (wanders off humming the "Song That Never Ends")


"Battle Of the Elements"By Lady Eclipse


Chapter Nine


The raging fire of the burning city sent out pulsing waves of incredible heat. People ran screaming in all directions like frightened sheep. They bleated out their horror and were easily driven by the faceless, armored demons. Winds of violent velocity swept through the area to further the flames and fear. Acid rain dripped from the stagnant clouds and the earth shuddered. In the midst of the violence and terror sat the patiently calm creature with the gruesome cheetah head. He grinned revealing two rows of gleaming white fangs that dripped a red substance. And then there was calm. The winds froze in their actions, the earth sighed and subsided in relief, and the fires bowed down to the entrance of the challengers. Crynis emitted an enraged snarl and turned to face his quiet foes. "Who dares to interrupt my play?" His raspy voice struck horror to the hearts of the people trapped in a silver cage to his left. The five prisoners stared hopefully foreward as a wave of pure serenity and comfort swept over them. Thus the entrance of the Tsorin was announced. (pronunciation note: the 'i' is said like the letter 'e') It was a group of thirty brightly shining entities that sent the soul shaking with awed humbleness and joy. The people within the cage fell to their knees weeping openly at the sight of the ancient race. A single man stood, although tears graced his cheeks as well. His white hair and monk's robes clung to his sweat dampened frame; his eyes glowed blue. He reached out a single hand and whispered a word to the air. One of the entities shifted its head and looked in his direction. It was as though a sunbeam had changed its course to shine on the man's face. The beautiful creature nodded its lovely head once, then strode proudly forward to the waiting beast. It spoke, but not in words that either the ear nor the mind could ever truly understand. It reached the very core of the heart and soul where no lie could ever exist. The voice was like the whisper of the traveling winds twisting through tuned wind chimes. 'It ends now. The mortal world has no use for us.' Crynis only smirked.
"Are you admitting defeat then, Mules?" His connotation was both mocking and triumphantly bragging at the same time. 'The mortal world has no use for the petty conflicts of the immortals. All of us have outgrown our use here. Return to your home in the welcoming earth and we shall hide in our forests; and all will be well.' Crynis growled as he flew at ramming speed toward his opponents. "I shall never give up the earth to the parasitical humans!!"


*****


Anubis awoke with a start covered by a cold sweat. The horrible battle scene of his dream sent his heart beating frantically. A sharp knock on the door brought him more firmly to the present. "Yes?" he croaked, his throat was sore and dry as though he had been screaming for hours. The door opened slowly and Mia's bright face peeked in. She gracefully walked into the room. "How are you feeling?" she asked. Anubis smiled fondly.
"Well, and you?" Mia shrugged noncomittedly.
"I've been better." Anubis cocked an eyebrow at her, but she spoke again before he could question her about her response. "Everyone's rested enough now for us to begin making plans on what to do about Justin and his forces. Anglarana asked me to come and get you." Anubis nodded solemnly and rose easily from the bed. His monk's robes where wrinkled and tattered from his last battle. Noticing this, Mia gestured toward the closet. "The guys keep their extra clothes in there, why don't you go ahead and change and come down when you're ready?" Anubis glanced at the closet thoughtfully. "Yes, I think I will. Thank you, Mia." Mia smiled gently and exited the room.
Once he was dressed, Anubis wandered downstairs. The memory of his dream kept haunting his mind with fragmented flashes. Everyone was waiting in the living room; their faces turned expectantly toward Anglarana. Anglarana was absently running her fingers through her thick hair. Her eyes alone revealed an inner stress and concern. Anubis quietly sat down on the couch and smiled at everyone. "How are you feeling?" Kayura asked nervously. Anubis smiled reassuringly at her.
"I am very well, thank you." His thoughtful eyes clearly told her that he did not hold her responsible. At Anubis and Kayura's words Anglarana was jolted out of her private thoughts. She glanced around the group, sighed, and stood up. "It seems as though we are at an impasse, my friends. Fate has brought all of the ancient artifacts together and the battle has become complicated. The lines between good and evil have become blurred so that no one can be sure which side to fight for. I have deceived you, but only for your own protection. I thought that this battle would only be between us, Crynis, and some unknown Dynasty survivor. I saw no need to bring you any further into this conflict than you had to be. But now I know the identity of the assailant, and Crynis is so much stronger than before. I must ask you to fight Crynis alone. Your combined power is more than enough to destroy him, even in his strengthened state. However; I, and I alone, must fight Justin. Only I will have the strength to fight him."Sage stood slowly and addressed Anglarana.
"But there is something else that you wanted to tell us, isn't there?" His gaze was piercing. Anglarana's eyes dilated, but otherwise her face remained calm. He knows! Not all of the truth, but he knows! She checked an inner sigh and returned his gaze with such a strength and certainty that Sage took a involuntary step back. "Yes, I asked all of you here to tell you exactly who and what my people are. As well as the enemy and power you are up against." A dead silence filled the room; all eyes were focussed on her. "My people's original name is Tsorin, but we have been called many different names by many different cultures." She paused gathering up her courage. "I am not actually human, my present form is only a disguise to enable you and I to work together more easily. My true fo..." Whiteblaze began to growl fiercely at the living room window. Everyone's eyes wandered wearily to the object of Whiteblaze's concern. Directly in front of the lake stood Justin and Crynis. Justin grinned maliciously at the group. Within seconds the group had transformed into their armors and were outside. They all stood in a solid line facing the duo, ready for the attack with their weapons poised. "Enough! I will handle this. Jyserriec is not interested in battling any of you." Anglarana calmly walked past the row of defenders and faced Justin. Raw anger flashed in Justin's eyes.
"I told you not to call me by that name." "It is your true name. I am honor-bound to call you by such." "Honor." He scoffed. "Is that what you call it? And are you still being so honorable while lying to your so-called friends?" Anglarana smiled humorlessly. "Let us just skip the customary pre-battle insults and get to why you are really here." Justin took a few steps forward and smiled, his brown eyes hypnotically twinkling. "Whatever you wish, Lady." His voice was flowing and soothing. "Anything for you, my friend. I do not wish to battle you at all. You are the only one who truly understands me." Anglarana's eyes filled with inner turmoil. "I understand your pain, yes. But I will never understand your present course of action. It is not fitting of one such as you to behave this way. We were not born for such action." She closed the gap remaining between them and lay a hand on his cheek. "Let it go. Not all are like her; remember the hope. It is all that we have, and it is our gift to this world." Justin closed his eyes, his emotions becoming too strong. He caught her hand and held it tightly; her touch was like medicine to his frayed and tattered emotions, and like a fever to his cold perceptions. "Come back to me, Jyserriec." Justin bit his tongue fiercely, the metallic taste of blood stopped his reeling emotions and brought him back to the present. He used his grasp on her slender wrist to twist her body around until she faced her allies. Everyone looked clearly confused. Sage and Kento had taken a few steps forward with their weapons uncertainly raised. The Warlords and Kayura looked on; trusting Anglarana's judgement. Mia watched from the porch, torn between conflicting emotions. She had a huge impulse to attack Justin to free Anglarana from his embrace. Yet, some foreign instinct within her told her to not do anything; to have faith. Mia was beginning to feel an undescribable empathy toward the solemn man. Anglarana closed her eyes and her mark begin to glow again with an insistent pulse. The light flowed back into the man holding her. Justin let out a gasp of pain before letting her go. He clutched his own forehead and fell to his knees. "You cannot deny what you are, nor can I." She turned back to the confused spectators and smiled softly. "'Tis time for truth. You all have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are worthy and capable of handling my secret. I was prepared to tell you of my true form this day. However, by the chaotic decree of fate, it will be shown to you." Anglarana moved forward until she was half-way between the defenders and the attackers, her face held such a fierce pride and power that everyone had a hard time looking directly at her. Kayura smiled serenely at her and nodded as if in silent confirmation of an inner thought. Mia delicately placed a hand on her chest; it was tingling again. Anglarana's wearied laugh sounded like a summer breeze on a still lake. "I had hoped that the revelation could have been made in a better situation. Unfortunately, the time has come to fight. So fight I will; with all the strength of the Tsorin!" As she spoke the light emitting from her mark brightened, but the shine was unlike the burning strength she had used before in battle. Rather, it was soft and unobtrusive. It became a brighter shade of silver green and tentatively touched all around her with a sweet tenderness. The light enveloped her body and tugged at her outline. The once solid lines that defined her appearance expanded and remolded themselves. She arched her back and threw back her head as if in some supreme pain or ecstasy; her silver hair briefly kissed the ground. When she straightened again, the hair had separated itself so that the lower strands made up a glorious, flowing tail. Her arms and legs grew longer while her slim fingers and toes melded together. Her head twisted and lengthened until she bore a trim, delicate snout while her ears rose to the top of her head and became pointed and lost within her glorious mane. Her neck stretched into a graceful arc and shimmering, white fur covered her frame. And last, a single, spiralling, ivory horn burst from her forehead like a spear of pure light pointing directly to the heavens while it glowed a silver-green hue that sent waves of light and hope into the hearts of the bystanders. The light faded drastically as Anglarana brought her forefeet down to the earth, her cloven hooves hardly making a sound, and brought up her delicate head to emit a musical whinny. All stood watching, frozen like living statues; tears unashamedly running down their cheeks. Each person's kanji flared up brightly on their foreheads. Crynis snarled with rage and pain as the light brushed his skin. Justin briefly looked up from where he crouched on the ground. "Unicorn," Sage whispered in a shaky voice. Anglarana turned her head so that her deep brown eyes could look at him; one stubborn forelock dangled just above her right eye. 'Yes,' she replied, her voice echoing in their souls rather than in their ears. All the Ronins and Warlords could do was stare; all else forgotten. Crynis was the first to break the moment by screaming furiously and charging at the beautiful creature. "No!" Ryo cried and ran forward with his swords ready. With a speed and agility unknown to humans, Anglarana spun around and slashed with her horn. The tip caught Crynis on the arm and made him howl with torment and pure hatred. "So, the Tsorin live! Now I will have my revenge, Mule! I have not forgotten your intrusion and my imprisonment. But your people are now the imprisoned ones, and the ancients are dead in the dust! There is no stopping me any more, I shall torture you for all eternity for the pain you have caused." He spat as he violently rose his arms to the sky and cried: "Earthquakes! Winds!" The earth heaved and lurched violently. Anglarana stomped her forefoot and threw back her head with a defiant mental scream.
'You shall not have them!' Her horn burst into light and the earth and sky grew quiet; bowing down to her might. Crynis rose into the air at a rapid speed until he was over a hundred feet in the air. He then folded his wings to his side and plummeted to the ground, his talons extended, aiming for tender equine flesh. Anglarana reared and thrust her sharp horn in answer to his unspoken challenge. "AROW SHOCK WAVE!" Rowen cried and sent an arrow burning with blue light toward the diving monstrosity. Crynis deftly dodged it while still holding his target true. "SNAKE FANG STRIKE!" "THUNDER BOLT CUT!" "WEB OF DECEPTION!" Each flash of energy missed Crynis by only a fraction of an inch; but they missed him all the same. Anglarana whinnied shrilly and thrashed her head to emphasize her sharp horn. Crynis chuckled cruelly before crying out, "LIGHTNING!" A bolt of lightning shot forth from the heavens and struck her horn directly. Her spiral flared up in painfully bright, white light. The earth around them became scorched, but Anglarana still stood pawing at the air ready for the descending beast. Crynis collided into Anglarana seconds later knocking her to the ground. He leaped away limberly, but a sizable cut on his throat was his reward for his actions. As Crynis tentatively applied pressure to his neck to stop the flow of the bright red blood, Ryo ran forward yelling,
"FLARE UP..." "Winds!" Crynis cried with a wide arm gesture. A massive whirlwind swept Ryo up stopping him from finishing his call of power. Ryo slowly lost consciousness as the vortex battered his body and ripped the air from his lungs. 'No!' Anglarana's voice was torn with horror. She tossed her head in the direction of the whirlwind; her silver-green light piercing it to the core. The winds dissipated and Ryo fell heavily toward the ground. Rowen leapt into the air to catch his comrade. Crynis took advantage of Anglarana's temporary transfer of concentration to ram into her savagely. Anglarana crashed into the earth with a small whimper of pain. Her horn went dull as she struggled for breath and strength. With the speed of a viper, Crynis darted his head forward, fangs flashing whitely, to finish his grisly work. Just when his teeth were about to make contact with Anglarana's glistening coat, a flash of gray light shot before his face. Crynis turned away and fiercely looked from person to person to see who had dared to attack him. His eyes fell upon Justin, whose arm was still held out and shining with the pale gray light. Fire flickered in his eyes.
"I told you that you were not to harm her." His voice was deathly cold and controlled, but it also held a firm checked anger that said otherwise. Crynis curled his upper lip with distaste.
"You are too weak. This beast will be my destruction if I let her live!" Justin raised his eyebrows.
"Are you challenging me, then?" The laugh that came from Crynis's throat sent a shiver down everyone's spine.
"I don't think I care to follow a Mule anymore." He raised his arms into the air, "FIRE AND LIGHTNING!" Two blazing bolts shot down from the now cloudy sky at Justin. Justin raised his arm in a dismissive fashion. The bolts crashed into an invisible sphere that surrounded him. Shortly after calling the lightning, Crynis flew up into the air until he was above the clouds. He then flew toward the volcano to begin the next phase of his plan. Justin briefly watched Crynis leave, then immediately ran to Anglarana's side. He gently rubbed her soft nose and pushed the damp silver strands of hair from her eyes. Anglarana stared at him weakly, her sides heaving. Justin swore under his breath. It was never supposed to be this way! He closed his eyes and concentrated. A silver, star-shaped mark appeared on his forehead as he placed a hand on her sore barrel. The light slowly found its way to her body, then her entire frame began to glow with it. "Hey! You leave her alone, you monster!" Kento growled while running forward, weapon poised. Justin simply waved his hand and a stream of black energy knocked him to the ground. "Come on, let's stop 'em before he hurts her!" Rowen cried as he pulled an arrow from his pack. Sage held out a hand to stop him.
"I don't think he's trying to hurt her. It looks like he's healing her." Sage's sword was glowing faintly with a green light as though it were agreeing with him. "After all, it was Justin who saved Anglarana from Crynis." Everyone just stared at him, then back toward Justin. Justin was totally engrossed in the still form laying before him. Finally, the silver light disappeared and Anglarana was able to raise her head. Her delicate nose brushed his cheek. Justin carefully placed his hands on her sides and urged her to her feet. Anglarana complied with some ease, she tossed her head to throw off the dust from her mane causing a laconical shower of silver to cloud the sky around her. Justin smiled with an almost relieved look on his face; then faded away in a swirl of gray smoke. Without a single word, Anglarana steadily cantered over to where Ryo lay unconscious. She lowered her head until the tip of her horn touched his chest. He glowed briefly with her silver green light, then opened his eyes and smiled at her. No one knew what to say, nor had they the energy to say it. They all just stood and stared at each other and at Anglarana too weary to try to formulate the thousands of questions that this battle had arisen. Anglarana's deep, sad eyes examined each person carefully before she gracefully turned and began to walk away into the comforting depths of the forest. 'I shall return when you have rested; when you are ready for me.'

¡-œ SummaryInformation(ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÀÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿ yadda yadda. I'll go fuss in the background; you enjoy the story. (wanders off humming the "Song That Never Ends") Lawrence WadeLawrence Wade@à´kºéÂ@À¤Y‹· Þ@¶Ç›'êÂ@2~§Microsoft Word 6.02áû
&Yè¸
�n›&AEl ig;1Ì15#5¦5À5*;/;
<<D)D¬KíKðK ýKþúþ÷þþþþþ& thorn;þþþþþõuUVUVcVáâ ;ã
q:;<CDEø)Æ£Î<¥5;´ ;?t@Ü@MA=FïKðKþÀ!ûÀ!Dû&A grave;!DûÿÀ!_ûÀ!ûÀ!û&Agra ve;!þÀ!þÀ!þÀ!&th orn;À!ûÀ!ûÀ!ûÀ !þÀ!þÀ!þÀ!þ ;À!þÀ!þÀ!þ
&Agrav e;!þÀ!þMÀ!þÀ!&th orn;À!þÀ!þÀ!þÀ !þÀ!þÀ!þÀ!K@&nti lde;ÿNormala c"A@òÿ¡"Default Paragraph FontðHðKÿÿÿÿ!ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ:ˆ.%¥2í>ðH´w
�tPýK&a mp;ðK'$
Lawrence WadeC:\WINWORD\UNI9.DOCÿ@Lexmark Z22-Z32 SeriesLPT1:lxaeprLexmark Z22-Z32 Series`"‡/€ê
odXXö äíB
Lexmark Z22-Z32 SeriesLPT1:LPT1:Lexmark Z22-Z32 Series`"‡/€ê
odXXö äíB
Lexmark Z22-Z32 SeriesLPT1:LPT1:€ïHïH€ïHïH1Times New RomanSymbol&Arial"ˆÐhìms†åus¦ƒ$ à(emphatic sigh) Do I have to put a disclaimer on every chapter?! lol ;P Ronin Warriors are not mine... yadda yadda yadda. I'll go fuss in the background; you enjoy the story. (wanders off humming the "Song That Never Ends")
Lawrence Wade
Lawrence Wade