Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Blind Love ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note : Thank you very much for your many reviews. I'm happy that you like this story.

Disclaimers : I don't own the troopers so don't sue me.

Warning : This is a Yaoi story ! If you don't like it, don't read it !!! This is a SeijixTouma story.


Blind love


By Luna


Chapter 3

He started to move forward randomly, his hands held out forward, to try to cling to something, but he ended up stumbling around.

The archer rubbed his eyes, as if to try to chase away the black veil, which blurred his vision. Why had it happened now ? He had said in 6 months and this makes only 3 months !

Byakuen got near Touma and licked him on his arm.

"Byakuen, it will be necessary that you help me get back to the manor."

He clung to the fur of the large white tiger that guided him slowly towards the home.

After several meters, Touma stopped, his sight recovering little by little, but all still remained in the same dimness.

Yet, when they reached at the manor, the vision of the archer was again normal.

***

The next day, Touma went to his doctor for his check of the month and to ask him what had happened the day before.

He explained to him that the more the weeks would elapse, the more this kind of thing would arrive. This blurred could last for longer or shorter periods of time, according to the evolution of the disease.

For all that, the doctor was a little anxious, because these symptoms should not have manifest itself all at once. He recommended to him, if he wanted his sight deteriorated as slowly as possible, not to strain his eyes that much.

He also gave him medical glasses to protect himself from the rays of the sun.

After the consultation, Touma left to walk in town, without a precise goal, when he heard to shout.

"TOUMA !!!"

The archer turned round over and saw Seiji running to meet him. Arriving beside Touma, the blond caught his breath and stared at the funny glasses, which his friend wore.

"What are these glasses for ?" He asked.
"They are medical glasses to protect my eyes from the sun. The inflammation came back and I must again be careful that I don't strain them too much," answered Touma. Fortunately I can wear these glasses, so that he can't see my tears.
"Do you feel like getting a drink before going home ?"
"Okay."

In spite of the splendid weather, Seiji took precautions and decided to go inside the café, thus Touma could remove his glasses.

"Can I ask you something Touma ?"
"What ?" The archer was rather surprised by the very serious look that came to take his friend.
"Are you hiding something from me ?"

With this question, the heart of Touma started to accelerate and his hands began to tremble.

"No... Why did you ask me that ?" He answered while fixing his glass.
"Because of your attitude. I have the impression that you avoid me at times. I find that since about three months ago, you've changed. You look sad and melancholy. What's the matter ?"
"I can't speak to you about it." It would seem that he reads in me like in an open book. But the only thing that I wish that he could read, are my feelings for him.
"Why ? Before you would tell me everything ! Perhaps I could help you."
"No, you can't help me ! Please doesn't push it and let's talk about something else."
"On one condition. Let me again be the friend that I used to be for you. I would like for us to find the same complicity that we had before. Would you please let me ?"

Touma nodded his head while smiling.

***

Touma decided to recover who he was. Since he had to lose his sight, he needed to take advantage as much as possible of all the things he liked to do, even if that would make the disease accelerate. And when it came to Seiji, he believed that even if he loved someone else other than him, he would always be his friend and that his friendship was quite as important to him.

***

In the evening, during late hours, the archer got into the habit of settling on the balcony to stargaze. They were almost magic moments, especially when Seiji came to join him.

The blond continued was very patience when reading to him, even if on his side he read in secret. Touma didn't want to lose the slightest opportunity to be with Seiji.

***

One month passed and no blurred sight had showed itself. So Touma took up his archery training again that he had stopped since the doctor had told to him that terrible news.

He went into the forest so that nobody could see him and installed his target. He started to shoot some arrows and was forced to realize that the precision that he had in the past was not there any more.

***

Seiji was about to go into the forest to meditate, when he heard a familiar noise. I am almost sure that it is Touma who is training, but why does he hide ?

The blond hurried into the forest. He was some meters away and stopped to observe the surroundings. He ended up seeing the target of the archer. He advanced a little still, when he felt a terrible pain pierce through him.

***

Touma prepared to shoot another arrow, when he was plunged into the blackness. Distressed and paralyzed with fear, his arrow slipped out of his hands. The arrow whistled through the cleaving airs and a cry of pain was heard.

The archer recognized the voice immediately. "SEIJI !!!!" He tried to run to the blond, but he did always didn't see nothing. Oh my god, what have I done ? He stumbled several times and succeeded in reaching Seiji, who was unconscious.

"Seiji ! Wake up ! Please !"

***

To be continued…


You know what I need to encourage me… Please leave a little review ^_^

If you can't wait the next chapter and if you can speak French, you can find the complete story in French. The title is "Amour Aveugle".