Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny's Warrior ❯ chapter six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It had been a month since Sakura had started her training to beat the Ronin warriors. She had made much progress and her father was especially pleased.

"Sakura," her father said as he walked into the training room. Sakura smiled, he was actually in his human form today.

"It is time for you to start training with your full armor," her father announced. Sakura stopped mid attack.

"What?" I get to actually wear the real battle armor?" Sakura asked stunned. Even though Sakura had known that she possessed one of the ten armors, her father had for some reason never let her train in anything but her sub-armor.

"This is so awesome!" Sakura thought, 'my armor.'

"First, you need to know some things about it." Talpa informed her. "Each armor is powered by some kind of character trait that is strongest in them. Each armor also allows the bearer to control something, to some extent, and has a certain state that it performs best in.

Sakura knew all of this already from learning about the Ronin warriors. She could tell anyone who asked, who owned which armor, what it controlled, and which state it was strongest in and which character trait powered their armor.

"Your armor, Sakura," her father continued "is no different. Your armor allows you to control something."

"What about all of your armors?" Sakura questioned the other warlords, who had gathered behind Talpa. She knew about the Ronins, but she realized she didn't know theirs.

"My armor is the armor of Cruelty." Anubis said, "Powered by the trait of loyalty." The others went around and told Sakura of their armors. Cale was the warlord of Darkness and allowed him to control darkness to some extent, and was powered by the trait of Piety; Dais was the warlord of Illusions and could make people see things that weren't there, and was powered by the trait of Endurance; and Sekhmet was warlord of Venom and was a poisons master, and powered by Obedience.

"What about mine?" Sakura wanted to know, anticipation growing.

"You are Sakura, the warlord of Hate" Talpa told her. "Powered by the trait of Love." Talpa finished spitting out the word love as if it was a terrible disease. "You will soon learn on your own what you can control, we can not tell you, and it must be learned on your own."

"That wouldn't be my magic, would it?" Sakura guessed.

"No, that is just an inherited gene from your mother." Talpa told her.

"How do I go about finding it?" Sakura questioned.

"Just one day, you'll know." Cale said. "At least that's how it worked for us."

So Sakura trained, learning all there was to know about her armor. She soon found out what her armor gave her control over, wind. She was a master of wind, able to manipulate it to do many things, even allow her to fly.

"Well done," Anubis congratulated one day after a successful lesson, "You'll be able to fight the Ronin warriors with us in no time."

"Anubis, why hasn't father let me fight them before?" Sakura asked. It had been a question that weighed heavily on her mind for a while now.

"Well," Anubis thought. "Probably because you're his daughter." Anubis answered.

"His daughter," Sakura said confused. "Why would that have anything to do with it?"

"He wants to keep you as safe as possible, because even though he doesn't always show it, your father does care about your safety."

Sakura smiled, "Yeah, I guess he does."

A few days later Dais entered the training room where Sakura was practicing her sword techniques with Cale. The sword was easily becoming her favorite and most skilled weapon to fight with.

"Sakura," Dais called. "Master Talpa requests us in the throne room."

"The throne room," Sakura questioned. "What does he want us there for?"

"I think it has something to do with the Ronin warriors." Dais replied.

Dais and Sakura headed toward the throne room wondering what Talpa could want.
"Sakura, Dais, I have a mission for you." Talpa said to them as they entered the room. Talpa was a floating head again, much to Sakura's chagrin.

"Two of the Ronin warriors have been sighted on our lands. They are Kento of Hardrock and Cye of the Torrent. I want you two to go destroy them."