Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Evil Torrent ❯ The Other Half ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Two
The Other Half






The next day, Cye was sitting on the couch thinking about Hana. He wanted to see her again. He sighed heavily, got up and walked to the door. "Hey Cye. Where are you going?" Ryo asked.

"I'm going to take a walk," Cye said.

"Oh okay. I'll tell Mia where you are."

"Thanks Ryo." Cye walked along a path, not knowing where he was going. When he looked back and saw that Mia's house was out of distance, he sat on a large rock that was by him. With his chin in his hands he closed his eyes and thought.

"Well, what's he like?" asked Sikoya.

"Just as you said he would be. Easy, gentle, kind," said Moonbeam with a grin.

"Good. You know what to do."

"Yes your majesty."

Back to Cye who was still thinking on the rock, the sun was going down without him realizing it.

"Hey," said a soft voice.

Cye looked up to see Hana standing in front of him. "Hana. What a surprise," he said, standing up.

Hana smiled, then frowned and dropped her head. "What's wrong?" Cye asked, putting his hands on her shoulders. Hana looked up and that's when Cye realized her eyes were watery. "Hana did something happen?" Hana just stared at him then slapped him across the face. Holding his cheek with one of his hands he starred at Hana with a confusing look. Hana stood there, then heavy winds started kicking up. "What the?" Purple aura surrounded Hana then with a big flash she changed. Cye uncovered his eyes and looked to see if Hana was okay. But Hana wasn't there. Instead, a tall woman with black hair and who wore a black dress and top was standing in Hana's spot.

"Where's Hana?" Cye asked.

The woman silently laughed. "What's so funny?" She stopped and starred at Cye with her red eyes. Cye took a step back. "There's something wrong with her. I can sense it. I better be careful," Cye thought to himself.

"What's wrong Cye. Don't recognize me?" she asked in a cold voice.

"Recognize you? I don't even know you," Cye said.

"Fool. I'm that sweet, kind, innocent girl you met at the beach."

Suddenly everything stopped. Cye just stood there in shock. He couldn't believe what he just heard. There was no way that woman was Hana. It was impossible. "W-what do you want?" Cye asked.

"Nothing really," she said, walking to Cye slowly. Cye kept stepping back until he hit the rock and fell back. Laughing, she still walked towards him. Cye, lying in pain, tried to get up. "Oh don't bother getting up."

"Why?" Cye asked through clutched teeth.

"Because, what I'm about to do to you is not worth it." She held out two hands that faced Cye, then with a shock of black energy, aimed at him. Cye screamed as the energy surrounded him. "R-Ryo...." Cye fainted.

"Well that was too easy." She picked Cye up and disappeared.

"Cye isn't back yet?" Mia asked, coming from down the stairs.

"No," Rowen said, checking his watch.

"Ryo, I'm getting nervous," Mia said.

"Don't worry Mia. I'm sure he's on his way home," Ryo said.

"I guess you're right."

Ryo looked out the window hoping that Cye would show up. "Cye, where are you?" Ryo thought.

"Ughh..... w-where am I?" Cye asked, coming to.

"You're in the Dynasty now," said a cold voice. He was in an empty room with his arms and legs chained to a wall. "I-I'm where?" Cye asked, struggling against the wall.

"The Dynasty you dork. I brought you here."

"Who are you?"

"Moonbeam. That's all you need to know."

Cye grunted and starred at her. As he did, something snapped that never happened before.

"Cye...." Moonbeam said in Hana's voice.

"Hana? Is that you?"

"Cye..... Moonbeam is.... my other half....."

"Other half?"

"Shut up!" Moonbeam yelled, holding her head. Cye watched as she fell to the ground groaning in pain.

"Are you okay?"

"Hush!" Moonbeam shot more black energy at Cye with one hand.

"Ahhhhh! H-Hana..... don't do this...." Cye said with his eyes closed tightly.

"Cye!" Hana cried.

"Shut up!" Moonbeam yelled in agony.

"Stop it Moonbeam," said another voice.

"Uh.... " The energy stopped which left Cye panting hard. "S-sorry your majesty."

"It's okay. You made him too weak to fight back what I'm about to do," Sikoya said.

Spirits gathered from all around and surrounded Cye. "Spirits, activate the beam."

The spirits start humming and a beam of black light strikes Cye. Cye yells in pain as the beam hits him. Tossing his head left to right he begins to see images. Images of Ryo and the other glaring at him.

"Ryo? Sage? Rowen? Kento? Why are you looking at me like that?" he asks.

"You were too gentle to be a Ronin Warrior," Rowen said coldly.

"Yeah, you're a joke," Sage smirked evilly.

"And your cooking sucks," Kento added.

"So go away," Ryo said in a harsh tone.

"B-but guys. Ugh.... why are they doing this to me? I never did anything wrong. We're friends," Cye said.

"No they're not. They're just using you," Sikoya said.

"Using me?" Cye asked still in pain.

"Yes. For your armors' power."

Cye shakes his head. "No! It's not true!" He starts seeing his friends leaving him and laughing at him. "They're my friends and they would never do this to me." He sees Ryo, Sage, Rowen, and Kento in armors attacking him. "Ugh!" Cye opens his eyes which flash dark red.

"Spirits stop," Sikoya demands. The spirits go away along with beam. Cye hangs his head, panting hard with his eyes closed. "Moonbeam, unchain him."

"Right." Moonbeam unlocks the locks that are attached to the chains. Cye drops to the ground.

"Get up," Sikoya said. Moaning, Cye raises to his feet with his eyes still closed. "Open your eyes." Cye slowly opens his eyes. His eyes are a dark green color. "Well?"

"Well what?" Cye asks coldly.

"Perfect. The brainwashing was a success."

"Here, this is your yoroi sphere," Moonbeam says, handing it to him.

"First mission. Destroy the Ronin Warriors," Sikoya said.

"Yes master," Cye says and disappears.

"Should I go with him?" asks Moonbeam.

"No. Lets' test him first."