Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Friend or Foe ❯ Those stolen ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chap 8

His eyes wavered as he felt his black eyes appearing. Feeling the swelling begin he spat out the blood that had collected in his mouth. For the past 3 hours, he couldn't make out what he saw in the pitch black in front of him. The sobbing was female, but until know he hadn't found the breath to speak.

"Who-who are you?" He stuttered on the dying breath. He was hung on a brick wall in a draining tank, which was dirty and covered in slime from the water below. Chains held his arms and legs leaving much presser on his wrists that held his body's weight which were now bruised. He wondered why his sub armor hadn't healed him yet, as the sobbing became silent.

"Ke-Kento?" It called back. Suddenly he felt a glimmer of hope. He heard a pair of chains in the shadows hit the brick walls. "It's Ray," She told him.

"OH RAY!" Kento felt relief with not being alone. His mood changed quickly as light began to shine through the draining tank. She held her face out as he could see her beautiful face. "Are you okay?" he said with compassion. She closed her eyes, he understood she didn't want to speak about it. "Well, don't worry Ray. We'll get out in no time! I mean Ryo goes nuts when someone's missing, and-and-" Kento searched for comforting words to ease the time. "And Lillia seems to be the same way! With those two together we'll be out soon!" Kento glanced towards his wrist like he was wearing a watch. But Ray kept her eyes shut and showed no sign of hope.

"Right, meanwhile we're in some sort of drainage and they have no clue where to find us." Ray said in desperation.

"Right you are my sweet child." The hair on Ray's back raised as her eyes shot open and a smile crossed her face.

"SENYA!" Kento looked to his left, in the darkness Senya's voice called, but from where? There was no way to get in besides the drains above them.

"Oh honey, hasn't history taught you anything?" As though she was floating in thin air, Senya or what looked like Senya stood floating on the water with her hand on her hips and an evil grin on her face. Her hair was pulled back into a bun and her eyes where cryptic. She wore what looked like a pure white dress; with a low v-neck with her chest barley covered and no sleeves. It trickled down with a black scarf tied over the dress around her waist. "Never believe what your eyes speak." She said slowly. Ray realized this wasn't Senya and pulled her face away and leaned on the bricks. "Ray of Carina, Kento of Hard Rock, join me for dinner shall you?" She lifted her hands like feathers in the air and instantly both Kento's and Ray's chains vanished and were pulled without ropes just Senya's power and rushed down towards her. Kento grinded his teeth as he tried to move but was unable. Ray was on Senya's right as she was in the same position, as though she was tied up, but no chains or ropes appeared. "My." She said as sweat droplets grew on Kento's forehead. "Calm down, your all wound up and the play hasn't even begun." She took her index finger and swiftly swiped the ripple of sweat of Kento's bare skin. Ray's lip quivered in anger.

"Who are you?" She hissed. Senya turned and gaped into Ray's eyes.

"Leena," Leena snapped her finger and once again Kento and Ray where filled with darkness.

"We need to split up." Sage demanded while leaning his back against a tree, trying to catch his breath. Rowen placed his hands on his knees an attempted to slow his breathing down.

"Mia, Cye come with me." Ryo said as Lillia watched Sage and Rowen.

"Looks like we're on our own." Sage said to Rowen with a slight giggle.

"You three take a sprint on the western side of the rivers path 1 mile east." Lillia pointed to the other side of the valley as they hid in a small patch of brush and trees covering them from sight. "You'll see a beginning of a bridge, walk across is carefully, and head for the biggest building you see. If they're not in there you'll surely find someone who knows." Without another thought Ryo, Cye and Mia went on their way, darting across the open grass and towards the river Lillia said would soon appear. Meanwhile Rowen, Sage and she went on to hopefully enter the back entrance to Talpa's kingdom.

"So, I'm guessing we're climbing that." Rowen said as a huge rock wall that least 45 feet high shined in the distance. Sage nodded his head as they dodged trees in the now thick forest.

"Tifa?" Ray called. The room was lit with a red glare; there was a bed, covered in silk sheets and there sat a beautiful kimono that was a crimson red with cherry blossoms all over it. Ray turned about and felt her stomach ache. She turned to her right and in grief watched the dim corners of the room.

"Here." Ray turned around and saw Leena appear. "Take her filth!" Tifa was like a limb doll as Leena tossed her into the air unconscious. Tifa slammed into the wooden floor next to Ray. Ray knelt to her side; with her hands holding her head she kept her sight on Leena and spoke.

"Tifa, sweetie wake up." Leena gave a smirk then vanished. "Bitch." Ray muttered then turned to her friend. "Tifa."

"She needs us alive, I'm sure Tifa will awake." Ray once again turned to see Kento she stood up and reached for him. He grasped her and held her tight. She closed her eyes and felt the tears reappear. She pulled away and returned to her friend.

"I can't turn into my armor."

"Yeah, it's these damn bracelets, I can't get them off." Kento replied while pulling at the teal jewel cased around his wrist. "It's a spell."

"Course it is." Ray brushed her friends hair out of her face then picked her up and placed her onto the bed. Kento came over and sat next to Ray. He touched her back lightly and tired to help her relax.

"She said you need to changed into the kimono and that we were going to be taken to the masters feast. Feast for the death of the Ronins." Kento said calmly. This entire time he was as calm as can be. Ray touched Tifa's wrist and then the bracelet that chained her.