Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Pasts ❯ Appearances ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I have no connection to the Ronin Warriors or the Samurai Troopers. I simply wanted to write a fanfiction about them. If you want to use any of my characters in your own stories' please email me and ask my permission first. Kira, Damien, and Forrester belong to me. Thanks, I appreciate it. My email is bhollan2@hotmail.com

Hidden Pasts


By: Wildfire's Flame




Ryo Sanada could feel something coming but he wasn't sure what it was. Nothing could have prepared him for what he was about to face. He had faced warlords, Talpa's goons and even Talpa himself. But was Ryo prepared to face his long lost sister? Someone whom he cannot even remember? And where did she come from?

Chapter 1:

The girl stood at a distance from Ryo. She looked similar in appearance to the boy they called Wildfire. They both had black hair and very piercing blue eyes. They both held a secret locked in their souls. The girl casually observed Ryo as he did some grocery shopping for Mia. Ryo felt someone watching him, but every time he looked there was no one there. "Ok Ryo, Get a grip. No one is watching you," laughing half heartedly to himself. After being faced with Talpa, he had sorta gotten paranoid about things. That's all it was. Sure. "Man, I wish White Blaze was here. He would know for sure if there was someone following me." Ryo unconsciously reached up to brush his black hair out of his eyes as he surveyed the crowd. Ryo thought that he caught a glimpse of something red before it moved out of sight. "Oh well, I am sure it's nothing to be worried about," he said to himself.

The girl steadily moved closer to Ryo. She could see him casting about for the source of his odd feelings and she did not want to be found by Wildfire, yet. She had to be sure that he was the right one. She had been burned so many times before, but she was positive that she knew him. The girl moved closer.

Ryo could swear that he saw a shadow moving closer and he had gotten good at listening to his sixth sense. However, Ryo did not sense any danger from the source, at least not yet he thought wryly. Ryo began to put some distance between himself and whoever was following him. He reached the parking garage where he had left Mia's jeep when his danger sense flared. Ryo turned quickly to see a blond man about 6'4 standing a few cars over. The man oozed with danger and a barely controlled violence permeated the air. "Who are you? What do you want?" demanded Ryo.

The man just sneered. "It's not you that I am after but a much bigger fish. However, she will come if she senses you need her." The man laughed wickedly as he pulled out a wicked licking no-datchi, much like Sage's but slightly bigger.

Ryo was completely confused. "What on Earth are you talking about? Who's 'she'?" The man just started to approach Ryo with that evil look on his face. Ryo had seen the look one time too many during his life, and he knew the guy meant business; but he still could not figure out what was going on. Out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw that red flash again but then it was gone.

"Oh no, Ryo is in trouble and it is all because of me." The girl stood transfixed behind the pillar as she watched Ryo transform into his subarmor. The girl smiled at that. She knew how powerful Ryo was even without his full armor. Ryo stood looking at the blond man as if to say, "come on. I dare you."

The man attacked Ryo with a vengeance, but Ryo was fast and the guy was gaining very little ground on the young Ronin. Ryo leapt into the air and landed behind the guy, grabbing the guy's arm and using his momentum, he threw the guy into the opposite wall. It was then that Ryo felt the pain slice up through his body. He fell to his knees and began to groan. "Ahhhhh, the pain," where is it coming from he wondered. The guy had never touched him, but he felt like he was on fire from the inside. Ryo thought that was ironic since he was the Wildfire. "Oh well, I cannot think straight right now." The pain began to ease, but Ryo was in no shape to continue fighting. A sheen had broken out on his forehead where the pain seemed to be the most intense. Ryo thought to himself that guy will be attacking again soon. I have to get out of here since I don't know what's the matter with me. Ryo began to move toward the Jeep when he felt a chain slip around his shoulders as someone tightened his bonds from behind him. Ryo fell to his knees as another spasm shook his body.

"What's the matter, pretty boy? Do you hurt, hmmm????? Well, It's about to get a lot worse. Super Sound Wave Collision!!!" The no-datchi began to glow with a yellow haze and the powerful blow slammed Ryo into a blue four-door sedan.

Waves of sound crashed around Ryo's body, pinning him to the car. He couldn't even raise his hands to his ears as the chains held him still. He gasped when he felt the chains tighten around his neck, his vision greying. Ryo knew that if he didn't do something soon, he was going to die; he could feel his life slipping away.

"Stop It!!!!! It's me you're after, so just let him go!" Through Ryo's pain filled haze he saw a girl about two or three years younger than he, stand up to the stranger. Ryo wanted to yell at her to get away but his throat hurt so badly. The girl stood firm in her fighting stance, and he thought he saw a familiar spark in her eyes. The girl looked directly at him, and Ryo knew that she was the one that had been following him that morning. "I said let him go, he has nothing to do with this, Damien."

"Damien," thought Ryo, "hmmm this is interesting" as the chains slid away from his neck. He lay on the floor gasping for breath and then a small hand enveloped his. Ryo looked up at the girl, and felt like he had seen a ghost. Ryo promptly passed out as she released his wrist. Kira watched as Ryo's subarmor faded from view. The teen was once again dressed in jeans and a red t-shirt. Kira turned to face the man responsible for hurting Ryo and her eyes shined with a new light. It was an eerie sight to behold for her eyes danced like a living flame bending to the will of its master.

"Kira, it is about time you showed up. I thought that I was going to have to actually kill this one before you would show yourself." Damien laughed a wicked sounding laugh that hurt her ears.

Kira stood up from Ryo after she placed a healing aura around him which would protect him from the upcoming fight. "What do you want, Damien? I am no longer your servant nor am I your brother's slave."

"Oh Kira, you were never that to us," sneered Damien.

"Yeah right," Kira thought. Well I might as well get this over with, she thought to herself.