Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Drive ❯ Chapter 1: It Starts ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Learning to Drive
Disclaimer- I do not own Rw
A.n: I'll be using the Japanese names so for those of you who don't know them these are it (I like the Jap. ones better)
Rowen/Touma
Cye/Shin
Ryo/Ryo
Sage/Seiji
Kento/Shu (Or is it Shuu?)
Mia/Nastiu
Yulie/Jun
And white blaze stays the same if I mention him. All of them are 19 excpet rowen who 18. And this has been my longest note in history!
OOC abounds but then thats expected Ne?
~*~*~*~*~
"Touma get up" A voice called out as Touma groaned slightly and rolled over not wanting to get up. The person let out a Irritated sigh at having to have the task of waking up the Blue Haired ronin of Strata (I started to put air for a second).
"Touma get up or I bring Jun up here" The person threatened as Touma muttered curses at him. He slowly pulled the covers off hima nd sat up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes to glare at none other then his room mate Seiji.
"... Seiji..." Touma started in a deadly voice.
"Yes?" Seiji asked as Touma kept glaring at him. Seiji smiled slightly waiting for the death threat that was sure to come from his Best Friend.
"You better have a damn good reason for getting me up at 2 in the after noon because if you don't I'm gonna hurt you so bad your wish you were dead," Seiji just kept on smiling not fazed by this.
"Jun's here, we were gong to go for a drive ... But you can stay and help Nasti watch him if thats what you want"
"Reason accepted" Touma muttered ignoring Seiji smile.
That was how it started for Touma, accepting that reason and going with them to drive, as it turned out accepting was a bad Idea.
"Shu will you watch the road, your going to hit someone" Shin shouted as he grasped the stearing wheel and swerved it out of the way of anther car.
"Stop being such a baby Shin that car was no where near us" Shu complain as Shin glared at him, slowly letting the wheel go.
"Shu it almost slammed into us,"
"Then maybe it should of moved"
"Uh... Can we just stop the car?" Ryo asked as he poked his head up front to speak to the two agruing friends. "Not that I mind your squabbling and everything but I wanna live long enough to make it home" He was met with Two glares.
"Nevermind" Ryo said leaving the two to there agruing to talk to Seiji and Touma. "So are you excited?" Ryo asked as Touma cracked open his eye, He was just started to drift off to sleep.
"Not really" Touma said. The guys had just found out last week that Touma couldn't drive and were taking it upon themselves to teach him, God he remember that like it was yesterday.
***1 week ago***
"Touma could you pick up a few Items for me at the store" Nastiu asked as she poked her head into the living to speak to the Blue haired sleepy eyed Ronin of Strata.
"Err... Sorry Nasti but I have to study for some exams" Touma explain as he gathered up his books and fled the Living room. Nasti shrugged and grabbed her keys mumbling an Okay and left herself as Seiji watched his friend flee to his room.
'Thats odd' Seiji thought silently to himself as he got up silently and followed his friend to there room. He knocked on the door lightly and heard Touma shout for him to come in as he pushed the door open to see Touma sitting on his bed staring at the wall.
"Some studying" Seiji commented as Touma shrugged.
"Why bother I'll pass anyways"
"True but then you could of ran to the store for Nasti" Seiji commented as Touma shrugged.
"Can't" Seiji raised an eyebrow.
"Why?"
"None Ya"
"Touma..."
"I can't drive" Touma grunted out knowing that Seiji could go on all day.
~*~*~*~*~
'Should of kept my mouth shut' Touma thought to himself as they pulled into a Empty trailer park and Shu got out. Touma gulped and slowly got out of the car faintly aware of Ryo humming a Funneral song
~*~*~*~*~
I know that sucked but Its like 1:25 and I just drank a lot of coke and I can't seem to be able to string to words together, It will get better, Promise! ::mutters:: Once I get off my kick.