Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ment to be by Casy and RoninSoldier ❯ Some things are just too confusing. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ment to be
By:Casy and RoninSoldier

Chapter 3
Some things are just too confusing.


***2 hours later***
"Are we there yet?"
"no.."
"Are we almost there?"
"Yes."
"Are we there now?"
"MYU SHUT UP!"
"Quit yelling at me Kento!"
"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" Cye said. "Ametha just fell asleep and if you wake her she'll be complaining for the next two hours so be quiet!" Ametha was laying her head in Rowen's lap while he stroked her hair. She was usually restless unless she was asleep.
"Fine..." Myu said puting her head back. Sage and Ryo were sleeping on her shoulders and she had no choice but to let them. She bent over a little and grabed her cd player and cds while trying not to disturb Ryo and Sage. She put the head phones on and pressed play. Moments later the loud music of Linkin Park (We don't own them although we wish we did) flowed to her ears. She bobbed her head to the music while forgeting about Ryo and Sage. She mouthed the words and closed her eyes leting the music flow into her. Myu sat back a little and let out a noise of pain. Cye looked back at Myu's shaking body.
"Myu whats wroung?" Cye questioned.
"Nothing." Myu said threw clenched teeth.
"Whatever you say..." Cye said turning back to his window. A few minutes later Myu fell asleep with the music still playing and on repeat.
"Are we there yet Cye?" Rowen asked.
"Almost..." Cye said. Rowen felt Ametha stir and looked down at her.
"Did you have a nice nap?" She yawned.
"I don't know....I want my music..." Ametha said absently, she opened her cd player (there's a separate built in cd player in the way back) and put in Simple Plan. (Whom we don't own either.) She turned it on low and began singing softly while leaning against rowen. The rest of the way was in silance. A few minutes later Kento turned into the parking lot of the hotel. Cye got out to check in while Ametha got out and stretched. She bounced up and down while everyone else got out.
"Settle down little leprecon." Sage said smiling at her. Ametha smiled back.
"Really, if i'm a leprecon then that means I'm rich, you'll never find me pot o' gold!" Ametha said running around the lawn of the hotel. Myu smiled and shook her head. She then took out a note book full of drawings, storys and peoms. She took the pen that was stuck in the wire and started to write. She wrote:
Pear blossoms soft white
Recalling snow past beyond sight
Revealing warmth ahead in sun's light.

Myu looked up as she heard Ametha shouting and started to laugh at the sight. Apparently they had started to play Tackle the Bum and it looked as if Ametha was the Bum because Rowen was carrying her while she tried to get out of his grasp. Myu smiled. Ryo put his head on her shoulder.
"What ya doin'" Ryo asked.
"Writing." Myu simply replied.
"Wow, thats pretty good. You know, you and Ametha share a lot of interests...its scary." he said.
"I guess... but I got the better man." Myu said kissing Ryo on the lips.
"I HEARD THAT!" Rowen yelled defending himself. "I bet you and Ryo had never even had sex yet!"
"Rowen, you idiot...quit confusing your fantasys with real life!" Ametha said tackling him.
"Hey, c'mon I'm defending myself!" Rowen said beginning to tickle Ametha. Myu yelled back, "Like you know!" She put her hand on her mouth quickly.
"Myu!" Ryo said scolding her.
"What?" Kento said glaring at Ryo.
"Shit." Ryo said as Kento charged him and then tackled him. Kento began to punch Ryo. Ryo hit Kento back but Kento's punches where more affective.
"Kento!" Myu screamed. "It's not like he talked me into it!" Kento stopped mid punch.
"What?"
"Thats right... I wanted to..." Myu said boldly. Kento got up. "Um... I can explain..." Myu said quickly
"Then do so."
"Ugh... twinky?" Myu said taking a twinkey from her bag. Kento grabbed it quickly forgetting about Myu.
"TWINKIE!!!! GIVE ME!!!" Ametha jumped on Kento's back trying to pry the delicious treat out of his hands.
"No mine!" Kento screamed shoving the twinky in his mouth.
"I WANT ONE!!" Ametha screamed diving at Myu.
"EK!" Myu screamed as Ametha landed on top of her. "Get off of me and i'll get you one."Ametha got up bouncing on the balls of her feet.
"Twinkie, twinkie, twinkie, twinkie..." she said rubbing her hands together in front of her. Myu laughed and threw her the twinkie at which Ametha leapt at and hurried ran around avoiding Kento who was trying to steal her treat.

Everyone watched amused as they ran around. Cye came down the steps and watched as the two fought over the food item, screaming profanitys at each other.
"what did I say about feeding Ametha sweets?" Cye asked.
"Oh yeah... I forgot..." Myu said smiling. "She gets suger highs."
"What about sugar?" Ametha asked as she leapt onto Sage's back. He quickly gained his balance before falling over and holding her so she wouldn't sleep. "Hey Sage, how do you get your hair to stay this way?" Ametha asked as she folded her arms and put her head ontop of Sage's hair.
"WATCH THE HAIR!!" Sage screamed. She then leaped onto Kento's back.
"Hey Kento, How did you get so strong?" She said poking him. She then leaped onto Ryo's back. "Hey Ryo, how long did it take to grow your hair?" She then leaped onto Cye's back. "Hey Cye, remember the time you ran around naked at that one boys birthday party?" Every one started to laugh. She then leaped onto Myu's back making her stumble backwards. "Hey Myu, do you remember when you fliped over the car? How did you do that?" She then leaped onto Rowen's back. "Hey honey, is your hair naturally blue?"
"I swear, she's more annoying than Yulie when she's on a sugar high..." Rowen mumbled.
"Its just getting started." Cye said. Ametha jumped back off Rowen's back and went and dug in her backpack inside the car. She came back outside shoving Skittles in her mouth. "Aw shit!! Ametha no! Give those here!"
"NO! Their my precious Skittles!" "AMETHA GET OVER HERE!" Cye said chasing her. "NO! RUN MY SKITTLES!! WE SHALL ESCAPE TOGETHER!!!" Ametha said running away from her brother.
"Ametha I have a twinkey." Myu said holding it up. Ametha ran to her. Myu then took the skittles away and shoved them all in her mouth.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ametha screamed.
"I wanted some of those..." Ryo said walking over to Myu and kissing her taking some of the skittles in his mouth.
"Ew..." Ametha said like a little kid. Kento grabbed the twinkey from Myu and ran with it. Ametha saw this and ran after him. Ametha tackled Kento to the ground and squished the twinkey.
"My twinkey!" Kento said shoving Ametha off and holding the squished twinkey out in his hands with tears in his eyes.
"And thats how the twinkey died." Ametha said taking the twinkey and shoving it in her mouth.
"NOOOOO!!!" Kento wailed.
"Um... Kento... I have anouther one right here..." Myu said holding it up so Ametha and Kento could see. Ametha and Kento ran and jumped but Myu dodged by jumping backwards.
"GIMME!!" Ametha said.
"Gimme gimme never gets." Myu said.
"yeah right!" Ametha leapt at Myu. Myu gracfully dodged by jumping to the side making Ametha tumble to the ground.
"Told you so." Myu said smirking.
"Ow!! Jurk!" Ametha said from the ground.

Suddenly her eyes twinkled. "Rowen....You always have a stash of pixie stixs in your backpack...don't you?" She smirked evily.
"Oh no you don't!" Rowen said jumping into the back seat but Ametha was quicker.
"I"M THE QUEEN OF PIXIES!!!" Ametha screeched as she flew from the backseat eating the sugar.
"Cye give me the keys to the room." Myu said. Cye tossed the keys to her. She cought them and picked her bags up. She walked into the hotel leaving everyone.
"PIXIE, PIXIE, PIXIE!!!!" Ametha said jumping up and down and pouring the pixie into her mouth.
"Give it!" Rowen said trying to get the pixies away. Ametha ran in circles around Rowen.

***Inside the hotel***

Myu walked into the elevator and hit the 5th floor button. The elevator doors closed and it began to move up ward. She reached the 5th floor and grabbed the bags. Stepping out of the elevator she bumped into someone.
"Sorry." She said looking to who she bumped. She gasped at the person being Matt.
"It's ok." He said smiling and going into the elevator. The elevator doors closed as Myu stepped forward.
"Damn..." She whispered under her breath. She then started to the room number that was ingraved on the key chain that held the key. "180... 181... 182... 183... 184... and 185..." She said walking up to the door of 185 and putting the key in the lock. Picking her bags up she walked into the room. She then walked to the bedroom and threw her bags on the ground. Before the bags hit the floor she jumped on the bed on her stomach and closed her eyes. A few minutes later she fell asleep.

*In the front yard*

"Rowen I'm hungary!"
"Eat some crackers..." Rowen answered Ametha.
"Well I would... IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T TIE ME UP!!!!"
"Oh yeah... fine I guess I'll have to feed you." Rowen said getting up and fishing out a bag of Goldfish.
"GOLDFISH!!!" Ametha yelled trying to jump up despite being tied to the front seat with her sweater sleeves tied around the chair and a blanket tying her legs to the seat. Rowen poured some goldfish onto his hand and held it out to Ametha.
"You know if I were you I wouldn't do that..." Kento said watching Rowen.
"Why not?" Rowen asked looking away from his girlfriend.
"Two reasons," Sage said. "One, you know how Cye gets when we eat anything from the sea or resembling fish..."
"OWW!" Rowen said jumping back and holding his hand.
"And two, Ametha's pissed at us for tying her up and you should have known she would bite you." Sage said matter-of-factly. Cye came out of the hotel.
"Ok, I got directions from the hotel to where the races are and....ARE YOU EATING GOLDFISH!!!"
"YES!! I SAW THEM!! THEY WERE CHOWING DOWN SAVORING THE DELICIOUS TASTE!! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!" Ametha yelled. Rowen glared at her.
"I thought you loved me!"
"YOU tied ME to the front seat!! Oh by the way... you might want to run if you want to live."
"Why?" Cye tried to grab the goldfish but Rowen quickly dodged and started to run from Cye who was not far behind. Rowen threw the goldfish to Ryo who quickly threw them to Sage. Sage the threw them to Kento. Kento ate some quickly and threw them back to Rowen. All this time Cye was in the middle quickly changing direction everytime they threw the goldfish.
"Monkey in the middle! Can I play?" Ametha said standing next to Rowen. Rowen looked at her confused.
"How did you get out?"
"Magic!" Ametha said taking the goldfish and running into the hotel.

*In the hotel*

Ametha wondered around the hotel looking around. She nibbled on goldfish along the way. She then sat by the huge fountain near the lobby. She gazed in the water.
"Beautiful isn't it?" A voice said making Ametha look up. She came face to face with Matt. She smiled.
"Hey Matt! You're in the race tommorrow too?" He nodded.
"Yep... so... how have you been?"
"Good." He smiled.
"I see Goldfish are still your favorite snack.."
"Yep...I had to escape from my boyfriend who had handcuffed me to the front seat of the car because I was on a sugar high to get these."
"He handcuffed you to the seat? Thats just mean..." Matt said.
"I know... but he was just fooling around..."
"Well then... how bout I take you out to the forest path so we can pratice for tommorrows race and just fool around?" Ametha looked at him out of the corner of her eye and smiled.
"Do you know how perverted that sounded?"
"Get you're mind out of the gutter! I didn't mean that!"
"Ok, you're on... I'll go, just let me get my gear on... how bout if I meet you in the front?"
"Sounds good, cya in a few minutes!!" Matt called as they both went to their rooms.

Ametha opened the room door with the key she stole from Cye and walked into the bedroom to see Myu a sleep. She smirked and jumped on the bed making Myu jump up and fall off the bed. Ametha laughed. Myu jumped to her feet and pushed Ametha playfully.
"I was having a good dream..."
"I couldn't resist." Ametha said still laughing. "What were you dreaming about anyways... you and Ryo getting it on I bet!!!" Ametha laughed. Myu blushed. "O my God i'm right." Ametha said laughing so hard she fell on the floor.
"SHUT UP!!" Myu yelled. "What did you come up here for anyways?"
"Hehe I know i'm right... I came up here because i'm going to race matt." Ametha said.
"Oh cool... Cye put your stuff over there... so leave me alone I'm going back to sleep!" Myu said laying down again.
"Hope you have good dreams... About Ryo." Ametha said dodging a shoe Myu threw. Ametha walked to her bag and opened it. She got on her jersey and quickly tucked her helmet under her arm and walked out of the bathroom. She saw Myu almost asleep and before she went out the door said in a mocking voice, "Oh Ryo...Yes!! YES!!"
"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" Myu yelled at her throwing a UFO(unidentified flying object) at her before she closed the door. She went out of the room door and to the elevator. She quickly went outside as the elevetor opened and went to Kento's truck. She pulled her blue and silver dirtbike down and looked around. I wonder where the boys are... she thought. She the rolled her bike to the front doors and waited by them. She soon saw Matt with all his gear on.
"Give me a second to get my bike then we can go." Matt said to her going to his pick-up truck. He opened the back and pulled out his black and white bike. He then walked over to her.
"Ok. I'm ready." He said.
"Ok... What trail do you want to go on?" Ametha asked.
"I went on one yesterday that was pretty good. I was thinking we could go on that one."
"Sounds good. Lead the way."

Matt lead her to the edge of a forest and they both rode across the rocks, dirt, and plant life. Soon he stopped to take a break and pulled off his helmet. Ametha rode up next to him and took her helmet off too.
"What kind of trail is this, it looks like hardly anyone has rode on it." Matthew smiled.
"We know how to make turns and how to jump and everything else, but here we have to relearn everything and it gets us ready for the unknown." Ametha smiled also.
"I see..."
"C'mon... let's continue." Matthew pulled on his helmet and went off. Ametha wasn't far behind. They rode on until they came to a clearing where a lake layed. Both of the riders stopped and pulled off their helmets. Both were hot and sweaty.
"wow...its so beautiful..." Ametha gasped. Matthew got off his bike and took off his shirt.
"Yeah, well, we didn't come her to just look at it." He said while jumping into the water. "C'mon in!" Ametha froze.
"I'm not going in with all my gear on!"
"Then take it off!"
"NO!"
"Oh c'mon... like I haven't seen you without a shirt on before."
"No Matthew... I don't believe you ever did!"
"Quit being a girly-girl!" Ametha flushed.
"You did NOT just call me a girly-girl..."
"I believe I did."
"That's it!" Ametha jumped in the water and attempted to push Matt under. She pushed him under but he escaped her grasps and smiled.
"Ametha you got all your gear all wet!" Matt said smirking with delight.
"Shut up!! I hate you so much!" Ametha said laughing.
"Oh yeah? You do, eh? Well, how bout this!" He grasped her shoulders and pushed her under but she brought him down with her. They released each other soon after and came to the surface for air. "Wow! You're stronger than you used to be!" Matthew said. "No, you've just gotten weaker."
"No I havent! See, I can still beat you up!" He lunged at Ametha but she quickly swam away. He managed to grab her wrist and pulled her to him. He hugged her against his chest and whispered in her ear, "I've missed you...you know that?" He then kissed her on the lips passionatly. Ametha froze up. Somewhere inside her soul she was fighting with herself. Kiss him back! Isn't this what you wanted? You wanted him back didn't you?! NO! I love Rowen! Push him away!! She then heard Myu's little voice say, 'Follow your heart.' She felt Matthew's tongue lick her bottom lip as if begging for entrance... and she opened her mouth. They tredded water and kissed making time pass.

They did not know how long they had kissed, but once they were done it had felt like forever. As soon as Matthew had pulled away, Ametha blushed.
"W-we should be heading back... its gonna be dark soon." He smiled and noded. He got out and held his hand out to help her out. She took his hand and he pulled her up. He went and got his shirt and helmet back on and got on his bike while she did the same. "Ugh..it feels like I've gained ten pounds with all this wet stuff on!" Ametha exclaimed. Matthew laughed.
"Don't worry...It'll all dry off while we ride, c'mon!" They put their helmets on and got on their bikes. They both arrived at the front of the hotel just as the sun began to set. Both teens put their bikes away and watched the sun a bit. "It's beautiful...like you." Matthew said turning towards Ametha. "I hope you had fun...see you at the race tommorrow." Matthew quickly kissed her and went into the hotel. Ametha watched the sun go into the earth and then headed into the hotel. Ametha went up to the room and knocked since she didn't have a key. Myu answered and Ametha quickly pulled her out into the hall.
"Myu, I really need to talk to you."
"about what?" Myu asked.
"Myu... I just made out with a half-naked Matt." Myu staired at her blankly.
"You listened to my advice again didn't you?" Myu staired at her for a moment. She then had a look of seriousness to her face. "Ametha, don't cry." Myu said finally. She then hugged Ametha. "Don't shead a tear, don't have any fear. For you are loved, and when your feeling shoved, and you cant find your way. The ones who love you will be there today and on."
"But myu...I'm so confused."
"Don't be. Look deep into your soul. Find which one has always been there for you from the beginning." Ametha thought for a minute.
"But I don't know who!"
"Look, you're probally tired, come in, eat, and go to sleep. You have a long day ahead of you."
"Ok..." Ametha said as Myu opened the door which she proped open with one of Rowen's books. They went inside to see all the guys watching tv.
"Hey guys, what took you so long?" Sage asked from his position on the couch.
"We were just talking." Myu said matter-of-factly.
"Yeah well, us guys wanted to play truth-or-dare for a little before we all go to bed." Rowen said. Myu looked horrified. Ryo laughed a little and took her wrist. Her lead her to his lap and she sat. Ametha sat on the floor by Ryo and Myu still confused.
"Hey sweetheart, what are you doing down there? Come over here." Rowen quickly kicked Kento off the couch and pulled Ametha on top of him so that she was sitting on his lap. He held her close. "There, now isn't that better?" Ametha managed a small nod.
"Ok, who wants to go first?" Cye called out.
"I will!" Sage said.
"Ok, Kento...truth or dare?"
"Hm..." He said thinking for about a minute. "I'll say dare." He finally said. Sage smirked.
"I dare you to strip down to tighty whitys and walk down the hall asking all the people you meat if they've seen your pants." Kento was about to object but Sage quickly said, "A dare is a dare."

***A few minutes later***

Kento walked into the hall in just his tighty wightys. Everyone watched from the door way as he made his way down the hall. There was a woman unlocking her door. Kento gulped.
"Hello. Have you seen my pants?" Kento said to her.
"Uh..." The woman said looking at his horified. "No, but you need some..." She said unlocking her door, going in the room and slaming the door. He started to walk back when a mother and her daughter steped out of the elevator.
"Look mommy! That guy is naked!" The little girl said.
"Oh my God!" The mother said covering the little girls eyes.
"Hello... Have you seen my pants?" Kento squeaked. The mother just stepped back into the elevator and closed the doors with the botten. There was histarical laughter from the room.

*Once everyone was back in the room*

"Oh my god!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!" Everyone was laughing as Kento put his pants back on and smacked Sage across the back of the head. "OW! Geez Kento it was just a joke, and its your turn."
"fine!" Kento said buckling his pants. "Truth or dare, Ametha?" Ametha thought for a minute. She didn't want to end up like Kento but she liked excitement. "Dare!"
"Ametha... I dare you to kiss my sister." Kento said. Myu's and Ametha's eyes went wide.
"Umm...On the lips..or cheek?"
"lips."
"How many seconds?"
"hmm... lets make it a minute." Kento said smirking. All the guys smirked and looked at the horrified girls.
"After I'm done can I kick your ass?" Ametha said through clenched teeth.
"Fine...sorry Myu, but a dare's a dare." She got up and as she passed Kento kicked him in the nuts. Kento rolled on the floor as Ametha gulped and touched lips with Myu who looked horrified. Ametha made eye contact with Myu and they both had the horrified look. Unlike most kisses this kiss went fast. Once they were done Myu and Ametha were glaireing at Kento who was on the floor rolling. Myu went and tackled her brother while Ametha went over to Rowen. Rowen had a HUGE grin on his face.
"Did you like it?" he asked.
"No, I need something to get this taste off my lips, i know..." Ametha grabbed Rowen and kissed him. Myu started punching Kento. Ryo quickly grabed her and took her off her now beaten brother. She kissed Ryo who didn't even expect it. Ametha broke away from Rowen. She smiled. "It's my turn now...Bro, truth or dare?"
"Uh... Truth." He said not wanting to end up like Ametha or Kento. Ametha smirked and immediatly Cye dreaded the worst.
"Ok, Cye...Are you a virgin?" Cye's face fell.
"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T BRING THAT UP!"
"So? Answer the queston."
"Uh... Are you?" He said going around the question.
"Uh, if you answer the queston maybe you can ask me." Ametha said. He gulped.
"no." He mermered so no one could hear.
"What?" Ametha said.
"I said no. I'm not a virgin!" Cye said glaring at Ametha.

Everyone's jaws dropped open and they all staired at Cye, except ametha who was laughing her head off. Myu held back a laugh.
"So... Cye, who did you lose it too?" Kento asked nudging him.
"I don't want to talk about it!!" Cye shouted. "Oh c'mon... yes you do..." Sage said. Cye blushed.
"Fine... I lost it to Aniko!"
"Aniko? Who's that?" Ryo asked.
"His first girlfriend who dumped him because he didn't have a big enough...umm..'package'." Ametha said trying to keep a straight face. Myu snickered.
"Shut up Ametha!" Cye yelled.
"What? I'm just explaining why she dumped you."
"You said you would never bring that up!"
"Yes, I 'said' I wouldn't, I didn't 'promise' now did I?"
"Damn it..." Cye mumbled. "Sage, truth or dare?" Cye said getting off the subject.
"Um... truth." Sagesaid. Cye thought for a minute.
"Umm...Oh I got it! I have always wondered where the stain on the sheets come from...where DID they come from?" Sage went wide eyed and blushed.
"Umm...I don't know what you're talking about.."
"You know that one night when you woke up and asked where the clean sheets where. Then I asked why and you said theres a stain on your sheets." Cye replied.
"Umm...I was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some jelly fell on it..."
"You were eating a sandwich in your sleep?" Cye asked.
"Uh... no..." Sage said.
"Come on Sage tell us the real reason."
"Umm....I was dreaming....." Sage said looking at the ground. Everyone staired at him.
"You had a wet dream?" Cye said trying not to laugh.
"SHUT UP!! At least I'm still a virgin!" Sage retaliated. Cye blushed.
"Truse?" Cye said holding out his hand to Sage.
"Truse." Sage said shaking. "Ok, Rowen, truth or dare?"
"Uh... i'm going with dare." Rowen said.
"Ok Rowen, I dare you to kiss Kento on the lips for a full one minute." Sage smirked.
"WHAT?!" Rowen shreaked.
"A dare's a dare." Sage's smirk became wider.
"Fine! but does it have to be Kento?"
"Yes." Sage said.

Rowen glared at Sage as he walked over to a horrified Kento. He met lips with him and like before the minute flew. Both of them pulled away as soon as Sage called time. Rowen quickly kissed Ametha to get the taist off his lips.Ametha tried to pull away. "Stop! I don't want Kento's lips on mine!!!"
"now you know how i feel..." Rowen said.
"Awww... poor baby... I HAD TO KISS MYU!"
"Thanks Ametha... not like i enjoyed kissing you..." Myu said.
"I'm sorry!" Ametha laughed.
"It's ok..."
"Ok, who's the next victim Ro?" Ametha said smiling.
"I think Ryo's the next victim. Ryo, Truth or dare?"
"Ummm...I'm gonna be a dare devil...Dare."
"I dare you to eat a whole thing of pepper."
"Are you trying to kill me Rowen?!"
"no. Just have fun." Cye got up and threw the pepper shaker to Ryo who looked nervous.
"Can I have water?" he asked.
"No only after your done." Ryo gulped. He unskrewed the cap of the shaker slowly and then poured it all in his mouth all at once.

He swallowed and quickly ran to the kitchen coughing. He got a glass and filled it with water. He gulped it all down and then reaturned to the room of laughing people. The only one not laughing was Myu.
"You guys are mean." She said.
"Hey! I had to kiss Kento!" Rowen yelled.
"And I had to walk around in my underwear asking people if they've seen my pants!" Kento said.
"Yeah but you didn't have to eat anything." Myu said.
"So...You didn't have to walk around near naked!" Her brother yelled at her.
"Yeah so what you do it all the time at home any way!"
"Not in front of strangers!!"
"OH yeah! You get the paper all the time with just your underwear in front of strangers!"
"Do not!"
"You know you do! You did it when we were little and you do it now."
"No I DON'T!"
"Yes you DO!"
"BOTH OF YOU QUIT FIGHTING!!" Ryo yelled. "Myu, truth or dare?"
"Um.... dare." Myu answerd.
"Ok, I dare you to eat a whole shaker of salt."
"You jurk! I thought you loved me!" Myu playfully punched Ryo.
"Yeah, but now I don't have to be alone in eating something."
"But if you eat to much salt it can put a hole in your tonge." Myu replied.
"Yeah... I think you should call off that dare and think of a new one." Rowen said.
"Ok... Myu... I dare you to french kiss your brother for a whole minute." Myu staired at him wide eyed.
"French kiss my brother?" Repeated to make sure thats what he said. Ryo nodded
"For a whole minute." Myu shivered. She gulped and walked over to Kento.
Sorry bro." she said before french kissing him.

After the minute was up she emeadeatly stopped and ran into the bathroom. She reaturned with a toothbrush and a mouth full of tooth paist. Ryo was grinning at her.
"Did you enjoy that?"
"God no! That was the second worst thing to happen in my life." She said walking into the kitchen and spitting the tooth paist out. She rinsed her mouth out and walked back to the room. She sat on the floor and glared at Ryo.
"Come on. It was just a dare." Ryo said.
"I hate you..." she said deepening her glare.
"Come on! Quit fighting and pick someone!!!" Ametha whined.
"Fine... Ametha truth or dare?"
"Hmm...truth."
"Are you a vergin and if not who was your first?" Myu said. Ametha froze up.
"Do I absolutely have to answer that?" She said looking over at Cye.
"Yes, yes you have to answer that." Myu replied.
"I shall only answer if Cye and Rowen promise not to strangle me..." Ametha said as Cye began to glare at her.
"Promise guys?" Myu said.
"You mean you're not a virgin!" Rowen yelled.
"Epp!! No hurting me!" Ametha said getting up and hiding behind Myu.
"just promise guys." Myu said sternly.
"Fine I won't hurt her..." Cye said.
"Me either." Rowen said.
"Fine... yes I'm a virgin but Matt and I slept together... happy?!"
"Yup. I'm happy." Myu said prying Ametha's hands off her shoulders.
"Wait... you slept with Matthew? The same one that's here?" Sage asked.
"Yes... now can we please get off this subject? Rowen, truth or dare?"
"You mean the guy Myu went out with after our parents died?" Kento asked.
"YES!!! The same one that I dated, the same one that pushed me off my bike, the same one that I praticed with today and the same one that I just kissed this afternoon!" Ametha paused. "Oh, shit! IT SLIPPED!!!"
"You are a bad secreat keeper. Remind me not to tell you any of my secreats from now on." Myu said.
"Wait! You just KISSED him!!" Rowen yelled.
"Uh... yes... but at least there are no secreats in our relasionship." Ametha said trying to save herself.
"Your a bad lier too..." Myu said.
"MYU! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!" Ametha yelled.
"I can't believe you!" Rowen said.
"Hey! It's not my fault! HE came onto ME!"
"And you can't say NO!"
"At least he doesn't yell at me ALL THE TIME!"
"I DON"T YELL AT YOU ALL THE TIME!"
"Yeah? JUST LIKE YOU DON'T TIE ME UP IN THE FREAKIN CAR EITHER?"
"I think he's loseing." Myu said sitting in Ryo's lap.
"IS IT MY FAULT YOU WERE HYPER!?"
"YOU DIDN"T HAVE TO TIE ME UP!!"
"WELL WHY DON'T YOU GO BY YOUR 'BOYFRIEND' IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!!"
"FINE! I WILL!" Ametha said storming out of the room. Myu ran after her.
"Ametha! Come on! Don't leave!" Myu said.

Ametha didn't stop power walking until she came to the elevator and pressed the botten. Myu was right there with her. "Come on Ametha you know he didn't mean it."
"Sure he didn't! Just like he said he loves me!" Myu could tell Ametha was trying to hold back tears.
"You know he loves you. People just say things when there angery or sad."
"I don't care! I'm going to Matt's room, AND DON'T FOLLOW ME!" Ametha said stepping into the elevator.
"Wait Ametha!" Myu said steping in the way of the door and into the elevator.
"I said, STOP FOLLOWING ME!" Ametha said tears running down her cheeks.
"Ametha... I don't want you to do something you'll regrete..." Myu said holding back some of her own tears. He voice became shakey. "I don't want you to get hurt... or be sad... or mad... i want you to be happy... Like I once was..." Myu knew she said something she was going to regrete but she didn't care. Two tears fell down her cheeks. Ametha stood there frowning. She didn't move until the doors opened. She stepped out.
"If you want me to be happy then just leave me alone for a while." She said walking away. Myu sank down onto the elevator floor and cried while Ametha walked away.

***Outside Matthew's Room***

Ametha took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She heard Matthew's voice telling her he'd be right there. She heard him opening the lock and he pulled the door open. He smiled at her.
"Hey Ametha, what's wrong?"
"Can I stay with you tonight? Everyone's fighting in my room and it's driving me crazy." Matthew opened the door wide.
"Sure come on in." She walked into the room. It looked almost the same as the one she was staying in. She then turned to Matt and kissed his passionatly.
"I've missed you so much..." she said as he held her against his chest.
"I bet I missed you more." He said smiling warmly at her.
"I don't care how much you've missed me...just as long as you're here." she said kissing him lovingly again. She smiled up at him.
"You know... I have really missed your kisses..." He said seductively as he dragged both of them over to the couch. He fell backward onto the couch, dragging her on top of him.

***In the elevator***

The doors closed and Myu lost site of Ametha. She held her knees tight as she began to sob. The doors swung open again. A man stepped in and the doors closed again.
"Hello, Myu." The man said. "Please don't cry... it hurts me to see you like this..." Myu recognized the voice once he was done speaking. She looked up to see a man dressed in black jean shorts, a black sleavless shirt, black army type boot, and a black trench coat over it all. He had short black hair, dark blue eyes and sun kiss skin.
"Ben..." She said sniffing.
"So you do remember me..." Ben said.
"Of course I do." Myu said standing. "I can't forget you..."
"I don't know if I should take that badly or not..."
"In a good way... I can't stop thinking about you..."
"I see..." he said smiling.
"You and your smile... It's that smile that I can't forget... and your lips..." She said placing her thumb over his lips and her other fingers on his cheek. Just then the elevator door opened.
"I got to go..." Myu said walking out and back to her room. She draged her feet but then stopped suddenly. She turned back. She whiped her tears and smiled a little. He warmly smiled back. She then felt her feet run toward him, her arms hug him, and her face meet his at the lips. He looked shocked but accepted it. She reluctantly pulled back. "I should really be getting back..." she said.
"That's ok, I'll see you later." he said. She then walked back to the room and knocked on the door. Cye quickly opened the door.
"Did you find her?" Myu shook her head.
"She wouldn't come back with me..."
"Damn it!" Cye said turning back into the room. Myu walked in to find everyone laying around except Rowen who was leaning against the wall. Myu sighed and went into the bedroom. She fell backward on one of the beds and looked up at the cealing.

***In Matt's room***

Matthew came out of the bathroom with only his boxers on. He yawned. "Man! You really wore me out with all that making out!"
"So what else is new?" Ametha asked him from her spot on his bed. She was only in undergarments.
"Are you sure you don't want one of my shirts to sleep in?" he asked her.
"Why? We slept naked together once?"
"True... but you're turning me on!"
"Oh deal with it you pervert!"
"You did not just call me a pervert..." She smiled.
"I believe I did..."
"Why you little...!" he said jumping on top of her and tickling her. She giggled.
"Stop it!!" She managed out between giggles.
"Not until you apolizise!"
"NEVER!!"
"Then I'll never stop!"
"Fine!! I'll just have to retaliate!" She said flipping him over and kissing him. He kissed her back. He then started to take off her bra.
"Matthew!!"
"What?! You're REALLY turning me on!"
"Weren't you just complaining you were tired?"
"I always have energy for you..." he said seductively.
"Matt, I'm REALLY tired... can't we do this some other night?"
"But it's not everynight I get to spend with you..." Matt whined. Ametha played with his hair.
"Well, would you mind if I stayed with you? My brother's sort of pissed at me."
"I would love to have you stay..." Matthew said kissing her.
"Thanks..."
"Well, let's go to bed, we have a long day ahead of us." Matthew said flipping Ametha over so that he was on top of her. "Good night my love." he said kissing her and pulling the covers over them. They fell asleep soon after.

***In the room***

Myu looked up at the cealing for a while thinking. She didn't know what to do. Ben, Sage or Ryo... She thought. Ben is nice, handsome, a gentleman, likes most things i do, always knows what to say, a good kisser... Then Sage is nice, cute, a good kisser and never goes to far... then Ryo is a good kisser, nice, hot, likes most things I do... But... Ben is all and more of the things Sage and Ryo are... oh man... I'll never figure it out... Myu heard someone come into the bedroom and layed down next to her. She didn't feel like looking. The person came closer to her. She felt an arm wrap around her waist and heard Ryo whisper, "I know you're still awake, what's the matter?"
"I'm just thinking..." She replied.
"Thinking about what?"
"Stuff..."
"Well, everyone's going to bed except Cye, he's worried about Ametha. Good night."
"Good night..." Myu whispered so that no one but her could hear.

*The next morning in Matthew's room*

Ametha woke up to the sun shining in her eyes. She looked at Matt and smiled. She began to run her hands through his hair and he cuddled closer to her.
"Wake up sleepy head." She whispered in his ear. He opened his green eyes and smiled at her.
"Can't a guy get a few more minutes of sleep?" he asked yawning.
"It's 10:30, don't you think you've slept long enough?"
"No..." He said burying his head in her shoulder.
"C'mon, I need to take a shower.." Ametha said.
"15 more minutes..." Matt mumbled into her shoulder.
"Matt, c'mon! I'm starving and I want breakfast!" She said trying to get up but Matt just pulled her back down. "Matthew, you stubborn ass! Let me go take a shower and you can sleep."
"No..." he mumbled into her shoulder again.
"Come on!" She said pulling away.
"Jerk, now I'm cold..." Matt said.
"Aww...poor you...I'll be right back." She said closing the bathroom door. She took her bra and underwear off and got in the shower. She took a shower and once out she wrapped a towel around herself. She opened the door and smiled at Matthew. "Matt get out of bed." She said.
"Make me" he said his head in a pillow. Ametha rolled her eyes.
"I'm naked." She said walking past him and his head shot up. "Perv!" She yelled. "Can I use your cell?"
"Why?" Matthew called getting up.
"Cause I need my clothes and I don't feel like facing my brother."
"Use the hotel phone." he said.
"I don't want them to know which room I'm in." she called back.
"Fine go ahead."
"Thanks." Ametha picked up his cell and dialed her hotel room. She walked back to the bedroom and sat on the bed. Myu picked the phone up.
"Hello?" She said drearally.
"Hey Myu can you do me a favor?"
"Sure...what?"
"Can you get all my luggage and meet me at the elevator?"
"Why?"
"Cause I'm gonna stay with Matt."
"WHAT?!"
"Please Myu?"
"Fine... but only if you listen to my problem..." Myu said.
"Ok, but hurry up, I'm only wearing a towel and I don't want matt to get any ideas..." She said eyeing matthew and motioning to him to go take a shower.
"Whatever... At least you love him, right?"
"Huh?"
"Nevermind."
"Alright meet me at the elevator." Ametha said ending the call and setting the phone on the bed.

Myu set the phone down slowly. She then changed into a black tank top, black capries, black army boots, her old trench coat. She then took her bag and Ametha's. Everyone else was asleep so she got out with out any one questioning her. She walked down the hall and to the elevator. She went into the elevator and pressed the 3 floor botten which was the floor Matt's room was on. The doors opened to Ametha who was in a towel. She cocked her head a little when she saw Myu had her luggage too.
"Why do you have your luggage?" Ametha questioned.
"I'm going to be gone for a cupple days..." Myu replied.
"What do you mean? Your not going to watch me race?"
"I'll be there... just you won't see me..."
"What? Myu, you're making no sense to me..."
"I mean I'm going somewhere and you won't see me... I'll watch you race but you won't see me there because I'm going to go right after the race..."
"But, why are you leaving?"
"I can't stay..."
"Why not?"
"It's just to hard..."
"What's too hard?"
"Ametha... I... I'm in love with Ben... He was here yesterday... I realized I loved him... I can't be with out him... It's like ripping my soul apart..."
"But Myu! You're the only one who understands me! You just can't leave me here!"
"I'm sorry... I have to go... I'll be back in a few days... don't tell any one where I went..."
"But Myu!!!"
"I got to go..." Myu said stepping into the elevator.
"Myu! You're being selfish you know!" Myu heard Ametha yell before the doors closed. Myu quickly hit the open botten and glaired at Ametha.
"I'm being selfish?! Look at you! You left. Now I'm leaving at you say i'm selfish?!" Myu snapped at her.
"You knew where I was so that if you needed help you would know where to come, but you! You're leaving me on the most important day of my life! How do you think I'll feel if I win and you're not there to celebrate with me!"
"Ametha, I'm sorry but your going to have to celebrate with only Matt because you hurt Rowen. You left and stayed with Matt. You left me and now you know what it's like for a friend to leave you."
"I never left you! I'm not leaving this hotel! Unlike you!"
"But I didn't know where you were. I needed you yesterday but you wheren't there. And you left me in an elevator crying."
"And now you're leaving me all alone for who knows how long." Ametha said slamming the door shut. Myu swallowed hard.
"Your not alone!" She yelled so Ametha could hear. She then went into the elevator and pressed the lobby botten.

***In Matt's room***

Ametha began to cry. "You wouldn't be alone either if you'd just listen to your heart..." she whispered. Matt came out of the bathroom fully dressed and saw Ametha crying.
"What wroung?" He asked.Ametha looked up and wiped her eyes.
"Nothing...took ya long enough..." She said trying to avoid the subject, it didn't work though.
"I can tell when something is wrong..." he said walking up to her. "You can tell me." he said hugging her. Ametha swallowed hard.
"It's just that one of my best friends just left with no explaination..." she managed out. Matthew hugged her tighter.
"It's ok...I know how you feel..." he lifted her chin up and wiped away her tears with his thumb. "Everything will get better, so cheer up." he kissed her lovingly.

***the lobby***

Myu stepped into the lobby but something inside of her stopped her. She turned around and went back into the elevator. She pressed the 3 floor botten and once on that floor she stepped out and knoked on the door Ametha went into.
"Who is it?" Matt said from inside.
"Room servise."Myu said smiling.
"Ok." Matt said opening the door.
Matt staired at Myu strangly.
"Your not room servise..." Matt said.
"No shit sherlock." Myu said. Ametha(now fully dressed) ran and hugged Myu.
"You came back! Does this mean your not leaving?"
"No... I'm leaving... but I'll go tomarrow..." Myu said smiling.
"But...."
"But what? I'm going to be here to celebrate when you win." Myu said.
"If she wins." Matthew said smiling.
"Thanks for having faith in me... I'll remember that when you're racing in your division." Ametha said.
"You know she'll win." Myu said to Matt.
"She better, I trained her." Matt said.
"Well in that case she might lose." Myu said smiling.
"HEY!!"
"I'm just kidding, I better get back before the boys wake up, good luck Ametha." Myu walked out the door and rushed into the elevator. She hit the 5th floor botten and once there rushed to the door.

She then realized she was locked out. "Oh shit..." Myu murmered to herself. She then took a credit card in atempt to unlock it. It didn't work so she dug in her suit case and found a paperclip. She began to pick the lock when she heard a voice behind her.
"I never thought you where the type to brake in."
"Ben..." Myu said turning around. He smiled. "What are you doing here?"
"My room is right next to yours believe it or not."
"But don't have a house in this city?"
"Yeah but there remodling and I have to stay here for a few day until they finish." Myu then got an idea.
"You know... I was about to come to your house and pay you a visit... So can I come to your room insted?" Myu said smiling.
"Sure. I'd love that." He said walking with her to his room. He unlocked it and lead her in. His room was different then the other two. It had a belcony and it was bigger.
"Wow... this is a nice room." Myu said in awe.
"Thanks." Ben said taking her bag. He went into the bedroom and put her suitcase in there. He returned to see Myu on the couch laying down with her hands behind her head. He smiled at her.
"Comfy couch. Come see." Myu said seductivly. Ben walked to the couch and sat on the end on the couch.
"Your right comfy." He said smirking. Myu sat up and sat right next to him.
"So... Ben... What do you want to do?"
"I don't know... What do you want to do?" He said as his smile widened.
"You know what I want to do..."
"But do I?" He said joking.
"Ben." she said punching him playfully. He then cought her by serprise and kissed her gentally on the lips. The kiss the became more passionate and Ben fell back on top of Myu.

***Matt's room***

Ametha was laying on the couch waiting for Matthew.
"C'mon!! I'm STARVING over here!"
"Yeah, what else is new?" he yelled from the bedroom. Ametha groaned.
"By the time you're done it'll be time for the race...."
"Order room service."
"I don't like talking to strangers!" Matthew came out of the bedroom.
"Fine I'll order."
"Thanks sweetie..." Ametha said smiling at him.
"No problem." he said lifting her up and sitting down. he lifted her up again and sat her on his lap. "So, what do you want to do today?" he asked her. She didn't reply, instead she kised him passionately. "Hey!"
"Oh be quiet..." He lifted her up again and sat her on his lap.
"So, what do you want to do today?" he asked her. She didn't reply, instead she kised him passionately. Once the kiss was over Matt said, "I thought you where hungary?"
"I'm hungary for you too..."
"Well... how am I going to order anything if the phones over there and i'm over here?" Ametha frowned.
"Fine..." she said getting up, then sitting next to him and pouting.
"Oh cheer up, it'll only take me a couple of seconds." He quickly ordered food and then went back to Ametha.
"Now where were we?" he asked. He kissed her passionatly.

***In the room of the guys***

Rowen awoke first amazingly. He dragged his feet to the couch and sat down. Ryo was up next and he sat next to Rowen.
"Rowen, Have you seen Myu?"
"No."
"You don't think she left us too... do you?"
"I don't know."
Cye and Kento came into the room and went to the kitchen for there daily rutean. Sage came into the room lst and sat next to Rowen.

***Matt's room***

The kiss was still going but now Ametha was untop of Matt. Matt started to take off Ametha's shirt when there was a knock at the door. Ametha jumped so high she fell off Matt and onto the floor.
"Room servise." A voice said from outside the door.
"Damn room service...." Ametha muttered as she straightened her shirt. Matthew smiled at her and got up to get the door. Matt opened the door and the lady rolled in a cart of food.Matt took the cart and payed the lady. He then rolled the cart over to Ametha and took the tray that was on the cart off and set in on the table that was in front of the couch.
"Come on and eat!" He said smiling. Ametha got up and both of them ate the food.

***Ben's room***

Finally Ben and Myu stopped for air. Ben got off of Myu and sat at the comfy end again. Myu sat up and went next to him like before.
"You hungary?"
"A little."
"Do you want room servise or do you want to go down to the resturaunt?"
"um... lets go down to the resturaunt. But first let me change my cloths."
"Alright, I'll wait."
Angel in black32: Myu got up and went to the bedroom. She then changed into a tye-dye black and red tank top, dark blue jeans, and a pair of gray and black tenise shoes. She then tied her hair up into pig tails that went down to her lower back. She then came out of the bed room to see Ben still on the couch only he was laying down.
"ready to go?" he said sitting up.
"Yeah." She said walking over to him.
"Alright." He said standing and putting his boots on. He the opened the door for her and she went out. He followed her. They then made their way to the elevator. They pressed lobby and once there got out and went to the resturaunt that was in the hotel. The resturaunt was called Victoria's(we don't own them either...). They went into the resturaunt and were seated.

***Matt's room***

"Ok, we're well fed, and we still have 4 hours until we need to get ready for the race, what shall we do?" Ametha asked Matthew who was sitting on the couch.
"I don't know." he said watching the tv. Ametha came over and sat on his lap and began kissing him.
"Lets go swiming!" Ametha suggested.
"Ok." Matthew said as Ametha got up and went to put her swimsuit on. She poked her head out of the bedroom door.
"Quit watching tv and hurry up!!" she said. He smiled and got up.
"Okay, ok, I'm coming." he said walking in. Ametha was in the bathroom changing. He pulled out silver swim trunks and put them on. He then put a tank top on. Ametha came out of the bathroom. She had a dark blue bikini top on with shorts. She was putting her hair up in a pony-tail. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Matt!" Ametha said.
"What? I can't hug you now?" She turned around in his arms and finished putting her hair up.
"Now you can..." she said kissing him.
"Oh ok." He said letting go of her. She pouted.
"That's all?"
"Um... You look great." She frowned.
"Do I have to kiss you in order to be kissed or what?"
"Um... yes?" She opened her mouth to retaliate but Matthew quickly began french kissing her. Once he was done she staired at him. "What?" She smiled as she put her arms around his neck and began kissing him.The kiss lasted a while until they finally broke apart. They then took two beach towels and headed to the pool.

***The resturaunt***

They ate their food in silance and once done Ben paid the bill and they walked out of the resturaunt.
"So... Want to go swimming?" Myu asked.
"Sure." He said as they headed back to the room. They got to the room and took out their swimming suits. Myu wore a black bakini and Ben wore gray trunks. Myu wrapped a towel around herself and handed Ben a beach towel too. They then went out of the room and headed to the pool. Once they got there they set there towels down on two chairs and Ben jumped in. Myu walked around to the diving board and dived off into the deep end. There was no one else but them at the pool until the door to the pool opened and Matt and Ametha appeared.
"Hey Ametha!" Myu yelled. Ametha looked over and smiled. Her and Matt set their towels down and Matt went and sat down at the edge. "What's the matter Matt? Is it too cold?" Myu asked from the water.
"No, I just prefere to get used to it first."
"Too bad!" Ametha said from behind Matt as she pushed him in, but he managed to grab her wrist and pull her in with him. Both Myu and Ben were laughing. Ametha swam over to Ben and looked like she was inspected him.
"So you, Ben..." Ametha said.
"Yeah and you must be Ametha. It's a pleasure to meat you." Ben said holding out his hand to her. Ametha shook it and as soon as she let go she felt Myu try to dunk her, but she couldn't.
"C'mon why won't you go down!!" Myu said.
"Myu, we're in the 3 feet zone...." Myu blushed. She then went to the esge of the pool and pulled herself out. She walked to the diving board and dived in. Ametha looked around. "Where'd Matt go?" suddenly she felt someone lift her up from underwater. "MATT!!" she screamed as he rose and was carrying her bridal style. She quickly put her arms around his neck to keep from falling. "You jerk!" Myu then came up for air. She looked around for Ben.
"Hey Ametha, Did Ben leave or- Ah!" She said As Ben came up in front of her and splashed her. "Your so dead!" Myu said laughing. A few minutes later Myu and Ben stopped and Ametha and Matt where laughing with them. Ametha looked at the clock to see it was 3:31. She gasped.
"MATT!! GET OUT!! WE HAVE TO GO! We're gonna be late! We're gonna be late!!!" Matt followed Ametha out. Once it did she was off and into Matt's room. Ametha jumped up and down in the elevator waiting for it to reach the third floor. Both of them threw their motocross gear on and headed down to the lobby together. Myu appeared behind them and swung her arms around there necks scaring them.
"Aren't you going to wait for me?" She asked.
"NO!! You can catch up, we've gotta register before 4!" AMetha said panicking.
"Fine you guys go I'll be there soon." Myu said.
"Uh Myu?" Ametha asked after Matt left to get her bike and put it in his truck.
"Yeah?"
"Can you make sure the other's come too?" Myu smiled.
"Yeah, go on, or you'll be late."
"Thanks!" Ametha said quickly hugging Myu and running out to catch up with Matt.

Myu took a deep breath as she watched Ametha putting her bike in with Matts bike. She then got in and Matt after tieing down the bikes got in. Once they where out of site she headed to the elevator. She hit the 5th floor botten and the elevator went up. Once the elevator reached the 5th floor She went to Ben's room and went in. She changed into the cloths she had on before and dried her hair with the blow drier that was in the bathroom. She then combed it and pulled it back in pig tails. Then she walked out of Ben's room with her stuff in hand and knocked on the room of the guys. Ryo opened the door.
"Hey, where have you been? We've all been worried about you." He said.
"I went swimming." Myu said smiling.
"without me?" he said sounding hurt.
"I needed some time alone. To think... I'm sorry."
"No problem." he said smiling.
"Aren' t all of us suppossed to be heading somewhere...?" Myu trailed off.
"Uh... not that I know of..." Ryo said clueless.
"It has something to do with Ametha...." Myu said getting annoyed.
"Ametha? Have you seen her?" Rowen said getting up and prectically running to the door.
"If you would HURRY UP and remember where we're supposed to be you can watch her RACE!" Myu yelled.
"Oh my God! I forgot!" Rowen said running out of the door.
"FINALLY!!" Myu said. Cye, Kento, Ryo and Sage followed Rowen while Myu pplaced her luggage in the bedroom again. She then followed the other others out.

*Matt's Truck*

Ametha was nearly having a panic attack while making sure she had all her stuff.
"Ok, I have my helmet somewhere...OMG! where is it!! Wait, nevermind found it...ok I have everything...MATT WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" She screamed. Matt looked at the clock. 3:45...
"Ametha...it takes five minutes to get there, we'll be fine."
"But, But, But..."
"Just relax."
"Relax? what is the meaning of this?" Ametha said joking.
"Look I know you're nervous, but don't be. You're better than any of those boys out there."
"Thanks..."Ametha said. She wasn't nervous about the race...she was nervous about what Rowen would say to her when he sees her.

*Kento's car*

Myu sat in the middle of Sage and Ryo again but her face was lifeless. Life is so hard... first my parents are killed... then love gets in the way of everything... I want to go somewhere... Somewhere far away from this. She thought. She then put her head back and sighed.

***Matt's truck***

Ametha took a deep breath as they neared the entrance to the outdoor track. She looked out the window, noticing all the boys. So far she was the only girl. Well, what did I expect? She said to herself. Maybe at least one girl... Matt pulled into a empty space and both of them jumped out. As her and Matt went to the back and pulled out their bikes she could feel everyone's eyes on her. God, why do they always have to stare!? Just because I'm a girl... I mean come on it's not like i'm the first girl to ever be in a motorcross race.
"You nervous?" Matthew asked her.
"More nervous than if I were facing hell." Ametha answered.
"Well, the 150 races are first, so you can just sit back and watch me first." Matt said smiling at her. She playfully punched him and went to sit down on one of the benchs.
"I see your the only girl on the track." A boy said.
"Bite me." Ametha replied.
"I see your not the friendly type."
"Well you see a lot of things and maybe you should keep them to your self."
"You seem to be a lot like a friend of mine."
"And who is this "friend" of yours?"
"Myu. Myu Rei Fuan."
"You know her?" Ametha said serprised.
"Yeah we go way back. I met her in the 1st grade I think." She looked to the boy who was speaking. He had dark purple hair, dark BLUE eyes, sun kissed skin and he was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark blue shirt.
"Arn't you supposed to be in your motorcross stuff?" Ametha asked.
"No, I'm not in that sort of thing. I'm here with my friend, Fuji."
"Oh... then why are you over here and not in the stands?"
"Because I felt like it..." He replied.
"But don't you need to be a competitor to enter here?"
"No there are ways around that."
"Oh I see, you snuck in."
"Prosicly."
"So what if you get cought?"
"I'll run like hell." Ametha laughed.
"So whats your name?"
"Ametha. Yours?"
"Toshiro." He said holding out his hand. Just then a man's voice came over the loudspeaker.
"2 more minutes until the start of the 150 races, would competers please go to the starting line immediatly...I repeat 2 more minutes until the start of the 150 races, would competers please go to the starting line immediatly." She shook his hand quickly then ran out so she chould see the race. She looked at the competers and gave Matt a thumbs-up which he returned. She then looked to the crowd to see if she could pick out Myu and maybe the boys.

***Kento's truck***

They had just arrived and Myu ran out and into the stands. Myu walked all the way to the top then ran to the end until she reached the end of the first stand cut off by the competitor ready room. She then ran all the way down and jumped into the ready room scaring the crap out of Ametha.
"Hey Ametha."Myu said as Ametha cought her breath.
"Myu, You scared the crap out of me." Ametha said. "That's pay-back for the bed incident." Myu said recalling the time she had made Myu fall of the bed in fright. Ametha laughed in remembrance.
"Any way I wanted to with you good luck and seeing how I can't climb this huge wall that I just jumped down from, I guess i'm going to have to stay here with frount row seats." Myu said smiling.
"You planed this all along didn't you?"
"Yeah how'd ya know?"
"Because you're a bad actor."
"Thanks." Myu walked past Ametha and was headed toward the bench Toshiro was on when she stopped and a huge smile lit her face up. "TOSHIRO!" She screamed running toward him and hugging him. He blushed.
"Hey Myu." He said once she let go.
"I thought you went to america?" "I did but then I found out it was really nothing great so I came back here and got a job."
"I see."
"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!! THE RACE IS STARTING!!" Ametha yelled at the two while the man's voice came back on the microphone.
"The top five racers in both the 150 and 250 races will go on to the championship round, and the two winners of the two races will recieve a full sponsership!!"
"I bet you'll go all the way, Ametha!" Myu said giving her a thumbs up.
"What?" Ametha said turning away from the race site and looking at Myu. "Did you say something?" Myu sighed and hit her head on her palm.
"Never mind."
"AND THE 30 SEC. START POINT IS UP! This is very nervewracking folks! now its 15 secs. until the start!" Ametha turned her attention back to the race. C'mon Matt...you have to win this...

She listened as all the racers revved up their bikes. The starting gate opened and the bikes spead off with dust flying after them. They were all in a cluster until a dark red bike got ahead of the rest.Ametha freaked and started jumping up and down. Myu tryed not to laugh. Toshiro stood and looked to see who was first.
"Hey look. Fuji's first." He said smiling.
"NO!!! MATTHEW DAVID TALON!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!! GET YOU'RE ASS IN FIRST!!!" Ametha started screaming. Toshiro staired at her and then turned to Myu. Myu shruged trying not to laugh. Suddenly a black and silver dirtbike managed to catch up with the dark red one. Ametha smiled as she read TALON on the back of the man's shirt. "YES!! C'MON MATT!!" The dark red one was not far behind and almost passed him on the turn but Matt managed to stay in first."COME ON MATT!!!" Ametha screamed.
"Calm down, Ametha..." Myu said putting her hands behind her head.
"How can I remain calm knowing that I'm out there next and that every rider's gonna try and kill me..." Ametha said.
"Don't think about it. Just do it."
"MATTHEW!! DON"T LET HIM BEAT YOU!!! Did you say something Myu?"
"Ametha... you are one messed up girl..." Myu said shaking her head.
"Who says I'm a girl?" Ametha said. Myu staired at her wide eyes.
"You know what I mean Myu...." Ametha said not even looking away from the race.
"Whatever..."
"THIS IS IT FOLKS! THE LAST LAP!!" Ametha was nearly having a panic attack now.
"MATTHEW!!! YOU BETTER WIN!! WATCH OUT HE'S GOING TO TRY TO CUT YOU OFF!! YES!! GREAT JOB! C'MON! C'MON!!!" "Ametha get ready for the race." Myu said.
"I DON"T WANT TO!! But yet i do....I"M TOO NERVOUS!!!" she wailed.
"Like I said before, Don't think about it. Just do it."
"AND ITS MATTHEW TALON IN FIRST AND Fuji Hitaru in SECOND!! NEXT COMES Aaron Wind, then Utad Anad, and the last one, Nate Erean!!" Ametha jumped up and down in excitment. Matthew stopped his bike along with all the others at the finished line and took off his helmet and wiped his sweaty forhead. He went over to Fuji who hadn't taken off his helmet yet.
"Hey man, great job, your an excellent racer." he held out his hand. Fuji took off his helmet reveiling spicked dark red hair. He shook Matts hand.
"Matt! You did it!!" Matthew turned only to have another human being slam into him hugging him. He smiled at Ametha.
"Shouldn't you be getting ready for YOUR race?" Matt asked her. She buried her head in his chest.
"I don't want to go..." she mumbled.
"If you act like this all the guys are gonna think your weak and knock you off the track." Matthew stated.
"Their already gonna knock me off the dang track for being a girl!" Myu ran out with Toshiro to congragulate Matt and Fuji.
"Great job man." Toshiro said to Fuji. "You did pretty well too." Toshiro said to Matt.
"Thanks, couldn't have done it without my little cheerleader." Matthew said.
"you could hear me?" Ametha asked.
"I think the whole world could hear you..." Myu said. Myu and Toshiro tryed not to laugh.
"Oh come on...you could so not hear me.." Ametha said hands on hips.
"I swear i could." matthew said coping Ametha only making her smile.
"Now c'mon, your getting ready for your race!" Matthew said dragging her to where she left her bike. Myu, Toshiro, and Fuji followed Matt who was literally dragging Ametha.
"NO!! I'm too nervous!!!" Ametha said trying to pry herself out of Matthew's grip.
"Ametha, What did I say?" Myu said.
"Ummm, your one screwed up girl..." Ametha said. Myu laughed.
"You really don't listen... This will be the fourth time. Don't think about it. Just do it."
"ALL 250 RACERS, THE RACE WILL BEGIN IN 5 MINS. PLEASE BE AT THE STARTING POINT IN 3 MINS." Ametha's eyes went wide.
"Hey Matthew....wanna be a girl for a couple of races?" Ametha begged matt. "You're racing and that's final." he said as he finished dragging her to the bench.
"I thought this was your dream." Myu said. "If you don't want to race I will." Myu said smirking.
"NO!! I"M RACING!!" Ametha yelled getting angry.
"Alright, then get out there and race." Ametha sighed and put on her helmet slowly. "Don't worry about it. You'll do fine and find it wasn't as bad as you first thought."
"I'm not worried about that...." Ametha said not finishing her sentence as she put on her goggles. "I'm worried about those boys..."
"THE 250 RACE WILL BEGIN IN 2 MINS......ALL COMPETERS PLEASE REPORT TO THE STARTING LINE."
Ametha's eyes went huge. She gulped and nervisly smiled to Myu.
"Wish me luck." She said nervisly walking out with her bike. Damn....why am I always nervous when it comes down to the final runs?
"Hey girly. Arn't you supposed to be at home cooking or something?" A boy said snarling. Oh yeah... thats why...
"Hey, shouldn't you be heading home early to mommy, cause once I kick your ass that's who you're going to go crying to." Ametha shot right back.
"Shut the hell up bitch."
"If I'm a bitch then you're the run of the litter."
"Well then I'll put you where you belong. Outside."
"Yup, and I'll put you in the dog pound where all the stray jackass mutts go." Ametha said. "THE 250 RACE WILL BEGIN IN ONE MINUTE!! OH THIS IS SO INTENSE!"
"Kiss my ass. I know thats what you'll be doing when I win the race." Ametha laughed.
"Do you say that to the other guys or do you just like picking on ladies...or are you desperate to get kissed?"
"Desperate? I have a girlfriend and I have friends unlike you."
"Really? And can your girlfriend beat the shit out of me? Cause MY boyfriend is in the 150 races...that's way better than what you can do....so what did you have to do to get your girl? Cause I defiantly wouldn't want a piece of shit like you."
"THE 30 SECOND MARK IS UP!!!"
"Well unluck you I'm friends with Myu Rei Fuan. And she's better then you or any of your friends." Ametha laughed again.
"I LIVE with Myu...in fact...I raced her!"
"Yeah right. She whouldn't hang out with a girl like you if someone payed her."
"Fine don't believe me...I'm kickin your ass anyways..." Ametha said gazing at the 30 second mark that was now on its side.. 15 seconds....

She reved her engane and waited for the anouncer to say go. Sweat started down from her hairline.
"TEN! NINE! EIGHT! SEVEN! SIX! FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO! ONE! GO!" The gate dropped and 15 bikes were clumped together. The boy was on the inside so he got in first on the turn but Ametha was not far behind him. At the next turn she managed to pull up alongside him.
"Bitch! You should've stayed in last place!" She heard him yell. Ametha smiled under her helmet. Boys, boys...they think they're so great when they're really just cocky. As they neared another turn Ametha shouted, "I said I was gonna put you in the pound where you belong!" And with that she managed to pull ahead of him. He looked shocked as she got far a head of him.
Ok, I'm doing good...just stay in this position for 4 more laps and you'll win....Aww...FOUR MORE LAPS!!!! Damn....now that stupid git is on my tail again. Stop panicking... O my God hes right behind me start panicking... WAIT!! Why the hell am I panicking...I'll just toy with him a little more and pull ahead. She went faster making her slide a little on the turn.They neared the end of the first lap and as they came up to the jump the man pulled up again behind her. She started to go faster and flew off the jump thinking she was going to die but she landed it perfectly and was now way ahead of everyone else. She smiled to herself. One down....4 more to go... She soon was on the second lap with many far behind her.

*Matthew, Fuji, Fuji's friend, and Myu*

Matthew was standing and tightly holding onto the railing that seperated the track and the benches. Myu watched as Ametha went by then a couple seconds later the others went by. She started to laugh.
"What are you laughing at?" Fuji said also watching the race.
"Ametha's kicking all their asses."
"Yeah, but that dude is staying on her tail most of the time."
"Well Scott isn't that bad but Ametha is the only girl out there and shes kicking mager ass." Myu looked over at matthew. "Relax, she's gonna win!" Matt turned his attention to Myu.
"Before the race started Ametha was arguing with that scott guy....I'm just worried."
"Don't worry about it. Scottie is just headstrong and very shy... shy as in argues with people he doesn't know..."
"Yeah well, Ametha can really piss a guy off if you get her going..." Matthew said smiling. "It doesn't matter if she's shy or not."
"Yeah but thats only because of her history with guys..."
"What do you mean by that?"
"I mean... she is always picked on but the other guys here at the track..."
"Yeah...that's how I met her. She was in a race in the US and I started picking on her and she literlly bit my head off. She can defantly defend herself." Matthew said smiling and turning back to the race.
"Yeah you should have seen her at the races last year..."
"Why? What happend?"
"Well... lets just say she was disqualified for one of those races..."
"Really?" Fuji said. "What did she do?" Myu chuckled a little.
"She punch a guy so hard he practically flew across the track... then his friends came and she punched them all and it took three gaurds just to take her down." Matthew's eyes were huge.
"You're kidding...."
"Remind me not to get on her bad side." Toshiro said.
"No I'm not kidding. She was pissed. Some guy told her that she was a princess who should go back to her castel before she got hurt."

*on the track*

Ametha now was on her lap and was still in the lead. But that stupid guy was still on her tail. She past the end of the 4th lap and now she was on the last lap. It was just her and scottie ol' boy...all the others were far behind and were fighting for third place. Now ol' scottie desided to try and cut her off at the turn... and succeded. She was now in 2nd place. Shit! Shit! SHIT!! She sped up and desided to cut him off as he did her. She succeeded as he did. She was in first and was nearing the end of the last lap. She neared the end of the last jump as did Scottie. Scott sped up as did Ametha and........................................................................ ........................................................................... .......................................


Tune in next time for Choices
(If you whould like to contact Casy e-mail her at horselove@tds.net or If you whould like the contact RoninSoldier e-mail her at RoninWarriorGirl@aol.com and if you whould like to talk to conact both just review it here on Mediaminer.org. Thanks see ya next time!)
Converting /tmp/phpXAjJHh to /dev/stdout