Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ment to be by Casy and RoninSoldier ❯ Fighting for what you love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ment to be
By:Casy and RoninSoldier

Chapter 1

Fighting for what you love


Two girls sat on a couch around 15 and 16 both mesmerized by the tv. The one on the right played with her middle back black hair and the other eating popcorn that was on her lap. A bluehaired teen came up behind them and screamed "BOO!!" The girl eatting the popcorn started to choke and the black haired girl started to give her the himlick.
"Kento! Why did you do that?" The girl with black hair said as the brown haired girl choked up the kernal.
"I thought it whould be funny..." Kento said.
"Well it wasn't." The brown haired girl said.
"Sorry..." Kento said looking at the white carpet.
"Hey, whats happening here?" Anouther blue haired boy said.
"Kento almost killed Ametha." The black haired girl said.
"You alright, babe?" Rowen said with consern.
"Yeah..." Ametha said in reply.
"Kento apologize." Rowen said damanding.
"I did..." Kento said.
"Do it again do I can hear you."
"Rowen he already did. Dont be so harsh." Ametha said.
"Sorry..." Rowen said this time he looked at the carpet.
"Kento, Go ask Cye when dinner is going to be ready." The black haired girl said.
"Ok sis." Kento said walking into the kitchen.

Ametha patted the seat next to her and told Rowen to sit down. He did and she sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her protectivly and they watched the tv. "Dinner should be ready in about an hour, Myu." Kento said from the kitchen.
"Ok." Myu yelled in reply. "Do you guys know where Ryo is?" Myu asked putting a hand on her hip.
"I don't know... Rowen do you?" Ametha asked.
"What? oh yeah that. Hes taking a shower." Rowen said.
"ok. I'll leave you two love birds alone." Myu said.
"I dont think thats a good Idea." Rowen said winking. Ametha playfully hit him.
"Rowen!" Ametha said.
"Sorry, babe. But if you hear screaming...Ow!" Rowen said.
"Myu, We'll be fine." Ametha said.
"Ok." Myu said walking upstairs. She smiled to herself knowing that thoughs two where made for eachother.

Myu reached the top and turned right thinking she would check if he was still in the shower. Arms wrapped around her waist and she jumped.
"Hello my love." The male voice said into her tan ear. She smiled.
"Hey Ryo." Myu said turning to him. "sooo....what are you doing up here, trying to see me naked or something myu?" "no...umm...maybe..i mean no!" Ryo laughed. "sure honey...whatever you say. Suddenly the two heard yelling from downstairs, "Get outta my kitchen you get!!!" Myu and Ryo laughed.
"My brothers causeing troble in the kitchen again..." Myu said smiling.
"I better go get him." Myu said escaping from Ryos arms.
"Not so fast." Ryo said walking infront of her.
"ryo c'mon, i'll be right back." myu said giggling.
"just one sec," ryo moved his head forward and kissed her, it was passionate yet quick. "Now hurry up before the bottomless pit gets attacked by the frying pan man."
"okay" myu ran down the steps and immediatly almost got knocked down by kento who hid behind her.
"Save me!" he whimpered. Myu rolled her eyes and saw Ametha trying to hold back a mad cye. Ametha looked like she was going to fall over from giggling and cye was just looking at her funny.
"Cye calm down... Your food is safe. I have that covered." Myu said laughing."And you Kento. The food isnt ready yet. Your going to have to wait. But here have a bag of chips while you wait." Myu said handing a full size bag to Kento. He took it and mumbled his way to the living room. "Cye, your all clear to make food now." Cye glared over her shoulder at Kento who was glaring and eating at the same time. Myu and Ametha shook there heads and sighed. Ametha let go of Cye and he glared and cooked. Myu and Ametha walked out of the kitchen and into the family room where Kento was glareing and Rowen was laughing. Ametha sat down on Rowens lap and Cyes glare went from Kento to Rowen.

Rowen's smile faded, he hated it when cye glared at him. Cye was very protective of his sister, mostly because she had come to japan to get away from her foster parents. Suddenly Ametha jumped up from his lap. "OMG!! I have to pratice my dance moves!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT!!" she shot up to the stereo and turned on a japanese song and started dancing. Rowen, myu, and kento just watched. She was a great dancer, she even got into a professional dancing group. That was her feminine side, she also did motocross. nce she was done everyone claped and she bowed. She then sat back down on Rowen's lap and Rowen got anouther glare. "Cye, stop glareing... it's getting annoying." Ametha said.
"Maybe if you didnt sit on his lap maybe i wouldn't glare...." Cye said stiring something. The two arms appeared around Myu's waist. Myu smiled and turned to see Sage standing there. Her eyes went wide and she slaped him.
"What the hell?!" Myu screamed. "Thats the ninth time this week. You know im with Ryo. Stop doing that!" "Hey Ametha i missed ur performance, would u mind doing it again?" sage asked. Ametha shrugged. "I'm sick of that song, i'll do another one." She got up and put on a song that sounded like a complicated one. She took her place and started dancing, spinning and moving her feet. Myu smiled. "The Harvest Dance, havent seen that one in a long time." Ametha smiled in her dance. "its one of my faves." Rowen smirked watching his girlfriend. He didnt understand how girls could dance so amazinly, even myu was a good dancer. Rowen recieved another glare from cye.
"Quit gawking at my sister rowen."
"Your sister is also my girl friend..." Rowen said glaring back. "Your sister is also my girl friend..." Rowen said glaring back. Myu's smile faded to a frown when to arms appeared around her waist again.

She turned around hopping it was Ryo. It was and he had a warm smile on his face. Myu smiled back and she kissed him. Kento glared at them but they didnt notice.
Ametha sat down next to kento. "Bro, quit tortueing my boyfriend, i mean he's not as dangerous as motocross." "Who says I'm gonna let you compete anymore?" cye answered her. "WHAT?!?!" Ametha shot right up. "You cant tell me i cant compete! what did i do this time?" "You almost lost your knee...thats what you did." "But its healed! i can go back! YOU SAID I COULD!" Everyone could tell ametha was getting angry. "well i changed my mind." "YOU CANT DO THAT!" cye looked at ametha through the doorway. "I"M your guardian, and YES I CAN!"
"YOU SUCK!!!" ametha screamed and ran up to her bedroom and slammed the door.Myu frowned and got angary at Cye.
"Cye, Shes had a tough life. I thought you wanted to make her happy! How Could you take something that make her happy away like that! She lost so much and now you start to take more away! How could you!" Myu screamed at Cye. She then ran up staires and knocked on Amethas door. "Ametha let me in." Myu said softly making no trace of the fact she was screaming before. Ametha opened the door with tears in her eyes.
"How could Cye do this to me?!" Ametha said between tears.
"Hes conserned that you'll get hurt... I talked to him... I think he'll reconsider." Myu said giving her a little smile.
Ametha sighed. "Thanks myu, your the best. I've loved motocross ever since i was little. I would sometimes turn the channel of the tv, and a motocross competion would be on and i would just sit there and watch it. I was too young to remember the name of the sport, though. Then when i was 12 my cousin got me into skateboarding and i watched the Xgames and i was just amazed at what the guys could do on a dirtbike! And some were really young, only 18! I fell in love with the sport and became obsessed, but....my foster parents wouldn't let me actually PLAY the sport. I saved up all my money, even sold some of my property,like video games and that, and got a dirtbike. I had to sneak out and pratice, and i became really good! but....they found out, and they took that away from me. So then i moved to Japan and i was amazed Cye let me race. Then, i crashed and bent my knee up and u know the story. It feels like i really belong on the track. I just could never be a real girly-girl who paints her nails and talks on the phone all day, you know?"
"yeah, i know." Myu smiled.
"thanks for listening myu, your the best." Ametha hugged myu.
"your welcome ametha. You know you can always talk to me. I understand how you feel... im in the same position with skateboarding surfing, swimming, dancing, our band, martail arts, and yet still going to work... its tough plus you have history you can't leave behind... Yeah. I understand." Myu said smiling.
"You always know what to say... your the best." Ametha said hugging Myu.
"Hey, off my girl friend. She mine." Ryo said watching from the top of the stairs.

Myu just smiled and shook her head.
"Come on. Wanna bet Cye will let you go know that i talked to him." Myu said.
"Talked to him. You scared the crap out of him the way you yelled." Ryo said smiling.Ametha giggled.
"you know he was ALWAYS afraid of girls because they always yelled at him."
"Really? wow, no wonder he lets u do so much." Ryo said. All 3 started walking down the stairs.
"wait, i forgot something!" Ametha said running back up. She came down later with her motocross suit on.
"and what's that for ametha?" Myu asked. Ametha smiled.
"To prove that i can still race."
"oh boy, what are you going to do now?" Myu asked worried.
"you'll see if you can catch me!" Ametha said running past ryo and out the front door.
"AMETHA WAIT!" myu said. Cye, kento, sage and rowen came out of the living room.
"what's going on?" kento asked.
"Idk, lets find out." Ryo said running out the door with the others behind. They ran out onto the lawn. Ametha went in to her car and threw her motercross suit on the seat next to her. She started the car Myu did a flip and fliped three times in the air then landed on the other side of the car. Ametha was amazed as well as everyone else. Myu quickly opened the passanger door and got in. Ametha then put it in reverse and drove out of the drive way.
"How?? where???"
"CYE HURRY UP!! WE'RE GOING TO FOLLOW THEM!!" Cye hurriedly got in Ryo's car and followed the girls.

*With the girls*

"Where are we going?"
"the race track, duh."
"oh yeah how dumb of me to ask. Hey, u got ur bike?"
"its in the back."
"cool." They arrived at the city's motocross racetrack. Myu got out and went to the entrance. She talked to the guard and got permission to enter. She waited til Ametha got her motocross outfit on and took her bike out of the back of the truck. Ametha threw her helmet to Myu and told her to hang on to it. They both walked into the stadium. There were 3 boys talking with their bikes behind them. One of them pointed over to Ametha. THe others looked at them and laughed. Ametha ignored them and put on her helmet. They arrived at the city's motocross racetrack. Myu got out and went to the entrance. She talked to the guard and got permission to enter. She waited til Ametha got her motocross outfit on and took her bike out of the back of the truck. Ametha threw her helmet to Myu and told her to hang on to it. They both walked into the stadium. There were 3 boys talking with their bikes behind them. One of them pointed over to Ametha. THe others looked at them and laughed. Ametha ignored them and put on her helmet. Myu smiled and went and sat in the stands. She watched as ametha went over to the boys and asked to race. The boys just laughed but got on their bikes and put on their helmets. Ametha went to the starting line, but first she made her back wheel rotate and sprayed dirt all over the guys. The guys looked at her in disbielf, while Myu laughed. The race started and they where off doing sharp turns and trick. The guys where in disbielf that Ametha was in front of them.

They went for five laps and all the while Ametha stayed in front. Cye, Ryo, Rowen, Sage, and Kento were watching on the other stands. Ametha past the finish line and the guys looked at her in disbielf once again. Ametha took her helmet off and the guys did too.
"I wasn't expecting that... your a great racer... Like that one girl... what was her name.... oh yeah My-"
"Hey Ametha! You did a great job!" Myu said running from the stands.
"Thanks." Ameta said with a huge smile on her face.
"Wait a sec... Do I know you?" One of the guys said to Myu. Myu went wide eyed.
"No... why whould you know me..." Myu said sounding like she was hidding something."Now I remember! Your Myu. Your that motercross racer that was the first girl to win the chmpienship. Can I have your autograph?" The guy said handing her his helmet.
"uh..." Myu said.
"Come on..."
"Sure.... I guess... have a pen?" He gave her a permentit(sp?) marker. "Who should I make it out to?" Myu said uncaping the marker.
"Tenchi." He replied. She wrote on it: To Tenchi, Keep up the good work! ~Myu~ "Thanks. Im one of your biggest fans..."
"Uh... thanks..." Myu said.
"Myu you never told me that." Ametha said.
"Um.... about that... you see... the thing is that Im no longer racing..." Myu said.
"Yeah because her parents died." The guy said taking his bike and walking off the feild with friends.
"What? you stop racing because your parents died? But why?" Ametha said confused.
"Because.... my parents died in front of me.... by an assassin... My mom got her head choped off and my dad had his head slit in two... I didn't think i chould race any more..." Myu said sady.
"Myu... I didnt know..." Ametha said putting a hand on her shoulder.Cye came running up to them both.
"Ametha! I cant believe you just did that! YOU DONT EVEN HAVE YOUR DRIVER"S LICENCE!! YOU COULD HAVE GOT HURT, OR ARRESTED, OR,"
"yeah yeah i know, or i could have got killed...jeeze." Myu looked at Ametha. She had her head down and she looked like she was going to cry, which she never did. I can relate to her so much. Myu thought.
"Now come on, get your bike in your truck, we're going."
"But Cye!"
"no buts, get going." Ametha sighed. The boys headed back to the carAmetha started dragging her bike back to the car also. "Ametha, wait!"
"yes myu?"
"you were going to fast on that last turn, next time slow down, then, when you get off the turn, accerlate again." Ametha smiled.
"Thanks myu."
"Now hurry up, i'll drive us home." They all walked to the car except Myu. She stood on the track. Everyone got in and realized Myu wasnt there.
"Where's Myu?" Kento asked.
"Shes on the track still..." Ryo said."
"Oh crap..." Kento said getting out.

Myu went into the building and into the shed that held all the bikes. She walked down the ile(sp?) and to one that was coverd. She took the cover off to reveil a dark red bike with a black seat and black dragons going forward. She took out some keys and put one in the key hole. She then went to the back and took a motorcross suit that had red and black. She put it on and then took a helmet with Black dragons and red flames. She then rolled the bike out and onto the track.She put her helmet on and sat on the bike. Kento just ran in to see her. His mouth droped open. Ametha followed and hers droped too. Myu turned the key. She then excelerated and was off. Ametha watched myu run the track then she got an idea.
"Be right back!" she told kento running.
"Wait! Ametha where are you going?" Ametha ran to her truck, trying not to let cye see her from his car. She pulled her bike out from the back and went back inside. She put on her helmet and started the motor.
"Ametha?! What are you going to do?" Kento asked.
"You'll see." said ametha from under her helmet. She went onto the track and caught up with myu. Myu smiled to herself then spead up leaving Ametha behind. Ametha tryed her best to cetch up but Myu always sped up and didnt lessen her speed. They went for two laps and Myu won by just about a foot. ametha was amazed.
"Ametha! What do you think your doing?!" a very angary Cye said.
"And where did that person come from?" Ametha took her helmet off. Myu took hers off and Cyes, Ryos, Sages, and Rowens jaws droped.
"Thats Myu..." Ametha said.
"Kento you allowed her to do that?!" Cye said."Yeah... I never thought she whould acculy get back on the track after our parents died... right in front of her..." Kento said looking ready to cry. Myu swallowed hard and two tears fell down her tan cheeks. Everyone looked at her in shock.
"Myu... dont cry." Ryo said steping forward and hugging her.

He whiped her tears away. Myu swallowed hard again and held her tears.
"I'm...(sob) sorry." Ryo kissed her lightly.
"Its ok, dont cry. You did great." Myu smiled and looked around.
"Hey, where'd Ametha and Cye go?" Everyone else looked around.
"Aw, shit." Rowen said.
*outside*
"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!"
"DO WHAT?"
"I told you before, I DO NOT WANT YOU RACING MOTOCROSS!"
"BUT MYU DOES IT! KENTO LETS HER!" "Myu stopped after their parents deaths,Kento didnt' need to stop her."
"WELL, WHY CANT I DO IT THEN?"
"BECAUSE ITS TOO DANGEROUS!"
"FINE!" Ametha yelled. She threw her bike down on the ground, bending the hand bars. She ran to her car and sped away. Cye looked shocked. He picked her bike up and put it in the back of his car. He shut the door and sighed. Kento came out of the stadium.
"Where's Ametha?" "She went off."
"What? you just let her go?"
"I yelled at her, then she went off...Kento, why cant i do anything right?" Kento looked at him.
"Dont worry, she'll see that you just mean the best for her. I'll go get the others and we'll go home and wait for her to come home."
"CYE! YOU BAKA! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!" Myu yelled running towards him. He looked scared."YOU KNOW SHES HAPPY WHEN SHE DOES THIS! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHE LOVES THE SPORT AND YOUR TAKING AWAY SOMETHING THAT SHE LOVES! SHE LOST SO MUCH! AND SOONER OR LATER SHES GOING TO RUN AWAY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO HER SHE ONLY HAS SO MUCH! SHE WANTS TO DO THIS AND YOU TOOK IT AWAY?! WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO MAKE HER LIFE A LIVING HELL?! MOTERCROSS IS DANGEROUS BUT A LOT OF OTHER THINGS ARE TOO! LIKE DRIVING A CAR, YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMEONES GOING TO SMASH YOU BUT THAT DOENT STOP YOU FROM DOING IT. THEN THERES WALKING... PLAN OLD WALKING. YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOUR GOING TO TRIP AND FALL OR EVEN GET HIT BY A CAR! THEN THERE IS MOTORCROSS ITS JUST AS DANGEROUS AS WALKING OR DRIVING! SO SHUT UP AND LET HER DO THE THINGS SHE LOVES!" Myu said with every word percing the air. Cye looked like he was about to shit his pants. Myu got in the car and waited for the others. Kento was just staring at cye.
"I had no idea she could do that..." Kento said.
"I dont care, i'm going to have to get me a bodyguard when she's around me now." Cye said. The others came out and they all got in the car and they went home. Cye went in the house first, he was carrying bags of food.
"Ametha! We got fast food so come eat!" He listened for an answer, but got none.
"She must not be home..." Sage said.
"I'll go check." Rowen said. He went up the stairs til he got to Ametha's bedroom. It was closed so he knocked. "Ametha? Ametha are you in there, c'mon answer!" He sighed.

He opened the door and went in. He looked around and saw ametha laying on her bed, sleeping in her motocross jersey. Rowen looked at the walls. He had never been in her room before. There were motocross posters everywhere. He looked at her nightstand. Motocross trophys covered it. Most were first place. He smiled at her sleeping form. He shook her awake. "ametha, wake up, we got food." She moaned in her sleep and rolled over. "C'mon ametha, i know your hungary."
"I dont want to go by him..." She muttered. Rowen sighed.
"Fine, i'll bring your food up." Rowen went downstairs to see Cye avoiding Myu and Myu eating standing up.
"Is Ametha here?" Myu asked in consern.
"Yeah. Shes upstairs in her room." Rowen said taking there food. Myu followed Rowen upstairs. They both went in to see Ametha looking sad sitting on her bed.
"Hey Ametha..." Myu said. "You ok?" Ametha shuged. "Dont worry i gave Cye a yelling he'll never forget." Myu said smiling warmly.
"That was realy scary..." Rowen said sitting on the bed and giving Ametha her food and chopsticks.
"Dont worry. He will let you race tomarrow." Myu said.
"Hopefuly..." Ametha mumbled then stuck some food in her mouth. As soon as everyone was done eating they all went to bed.

*morning*

Ametha got up and dressed in sweats. She went down the stairs and say myu watching tv.
"Hey myu." Myu looked over her shoulder.
"Hey. Today's the day."
"yeah...i hope he lets me race."
"dont worry, what time is the race?"
"It starts at one, but we have to register before noon."
"ok." They heard footsteps on the stairs and they both say cye come down.
"Hey girls, good morning." None of the girls answered. Cye sighed. "ok, dont answer me. I'm going to make breakfast." Cye walked in the kitchen.
"I'm going to work out." Ametha said going into the basement where all the fitness machines were.
"Ok, i'll call you up for breakfast." Ametha went downstairs and took a cd out and put it in the stereo. She loved listening to music while working out. She pressed play and Hikari Utada's Simple and Clean remix started to play. Ametha started on the treadmill.

She was going 7 mph for half an hour by the time myu called her upstairs. Breakfast was quiet, until myu broke it.
"So cye, are you going to let Ametha race?" Cye stopped eating and Ametha watched him. Everyone seemed nervous. Cye sighed.
"Ametha, you know i don't want you to get hurt..." Ametha immediatly stood up.
"But..."
" Let me finish. I know how important this is to you since if you win you get a sponsership...so...I'll let you race." Ametha stood there shocked.
"Your kidding...your pulling my leg."
"No i'm not i swear." Ametha smiled.
"THANK YOU!!!!!!" She ran upstairs to get ready. She came back down moments later in her motorcross suit with a huge smile on her face. After breakfast everyone got ready for the day ahead. They split up and took two cars. The boys went in Ryo's truck, and Ametha and Myu went in Ametha's. Myu drove.
"So ametha, why do you have a truck if you dont even have your license?"
"Idk...cye's just stupid." Myu laughed. They arrived at the race track at 11:30. As Ametha went to register all the other competers, all boys, were staring and laughing.
"Does she really think she can beat US?"
"I beat she sucks." Ametha ignored them. She handed in her form
"Ametha Mouri, competer in the 250 races." The woman took her registration and nodded.

Ametha went back to her group. "Race 250 is about to begin. All contestents please report to the track." A mans voice over the mega phone said. Ametha smiled.
"Wish me luck." Ametha said walking her bike on the track.
"Good luck and remember what I told you." Myu said smiling. Ryo, Rowen, Sage, Cye, Kento and Myu went to sit in the stands.There was three beeps and a gun shot and they were off. Ametha took secound on the first lap. She was gaining on the leader. On the third lap she cut him off and she was in the lead. They went around for ten laps and on the last turn Ametha slowed down, then once off the turn she accerlerated again. Everyone was cheeering, Ametha crossed the finish line first!
"AND WHAT A RACE! The only girl competer, Ametha Mouri, has won her first race!" Ametha took off her helmet and brushed through her hair that was sticking up because of the helmet. Myu and the guys came up to her.
"You were awesome!"
"Thanks myu." Ametha said smiling. Rowen picked Ametha and spun her around and kissed her.
"You were great." he said.
"Thanks, I'm gonna go for a walk, i'll be right back."
"Okay Ametha, take your time." Myu called after her.

Ametha walked until she got to a lake. She sat down at one of the massive rocks at the edge and gazed at the water. She heard someone come up behind her.
"I see you came back to race." Ametha's eyes went wide and she turned around.
"Matthew? It can't be you!" Matthew smiled. "Aw c'mon, you forgot me already? Was I really that bad of a boyfriend?" Ametha's eyes saddened.
"I've moved on Matthew, I told you I would."
"I could tell, I mean...a pretty girl like you can't stay single for long." Ametha sighed.
"Matty... I never ment to hurt you... im sorry..." Ametha said sadly.
"Dont worry... I've moved on to... In fact i skiped around. first it was Myu Rei Fuan-" He got cut off by Ametha.
"What?! You dated her?" Ametha said shocked.
"Yeah... She was great and beautiful... but then her parents died and she broke down... She split from me and moved into her brothers house with five other guys... I wonder how shes doing..." Matthew said pondering.
"She lives with me and the five other guys..."
"What? You know her? You live with her?" Matthew said asking quickly.
"Why? You think she's better than me?" Matthew looked down. He took a deep breath and suddenly kissed Ametha. He broke away just as quickly as he started kissing her.
"I have to go, cya when you race!" Matthew said leaving.

Ametha stood there, breathless. Wha...What just happened? She thought.
"Hey Ametha! Lunch is ready!" Myu called to her. Ametha got up and followed Myu who waited for her. They walked back together.On the way back Ametha blurted out "Myu Matthew kissed me and I didnt know what happend... it was so fast and I just dont know im so confused..." Myu looked at her wide eyed.
"You mean Matthew Kilaka? Thats so wierd..."
"I know he was wondering about you and i made a comment and then he kissed me and then Im just SO CONFUSED!" Ametha said.
"Why are you confused? I mean its not like you LIKE him anymore..." Ametha looked down. "Wait! You STILL love him? But...didn't you break up, I mean, unless you were cheating on Rowen all this time..."
"I WASNT cheating on Rowen...I broke up with Matthew before I came to Japan...but...I guess I never REALLY got over him...I almost forgot about him, but now that he's here and he kissed me..."
"Aw man, this is a problem." Myu said. "I'm not good with love problems... See... I love Ryo right... but then... there was this other guy... Um... yeah... His name is Sage..." Myu said looking at her feet as she walked. Ametha went wide eyed.
"What?!" Ametha said in shock. "But... hes Sage... and hes... Sage... Hes just... Sage..."
"Wow... your really great at speaking..." Myu said laughing. "But you don't understand... I went out with Sage before you came from America... He was really nice and I fell in love... but then he left for a while with out ever writing or calling... not even a small visit... I gave up because he never came back... but then I moved in with Kento after my-" Myu swallowed hard. "My parents died. At that time Sage was gone somewhere and Kento told me that there was a guy named Sage who was gone somewhere but I never thought it was the same guy... But then Ryo asked me out and I accepted. I went out on a couple dates with him and then Sage came back... I didn't know what to do... I was with Ryo but then there was Sage... I was still in love with Sage but then there was the fact that i was falling in love with Ryo... I'm still confused to this day..." Myu said bitting her bottum lip.
"Wow... But Sage... hmm.... Sage or Ryo.... Old or new... light or fire.... blond or black.... green or red... no tiger or tiger..." Ametha said pondering. Myu just had a look like this 0.0;. "Virtue or wisdom..."
"But... its more complicated then a choice between to guys... its a choice of love..." Myu said."You can't just make a choice to stick with one... you have to know what one you truely love... your true love..."
"I know... but it's hard to make that choice when your confused..." Ametha said.
"I agree completly..." Myu said smiling.They walked the rest of the way back home pondering about what to do. They also found out that they are a lot a like in more then one way... could this be a sign?



Tune in next time for why is love complicated?
(If you whould like to contact Casy e-mail her at horselove@tds.net or If you whould like the contact RoninSoldier e-mail her at RoninWarriorGirl@aol.com and if you whould like to talk to conact both just review it here on Mediaminer.org. Thanks see ya next time!)

Converting /tmp/phpv09XKA to /dev/stdout