Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight Kitty ❯ Moonlight Kitty ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]



Author: Demonwing ©
Date: 01-18-2008
Disclaimer: I do not own Yoroiden Samurai Troopers or any of its characters. Sunrise, as well as all affiliates, are the creators and genius behind them. The story contained within this fic/piece, however, is all mine!!! Bwahahaha!!!
Warnings: None
Fandom: Samurai Troopers
Pairings: None
Type: Drabble
Rating: General
OCs: None… Dammit!
Summary: Bakkuen is caught, moonlighting.
Notes: Done for prompt #014
Beta/Editor: None
Words: 498



Moonlight Kitty


Ryo searched the area. He’d been standing there, whistling for a while now, and Bakkuen had yet to call back. "Where could that damn cat be?" The bearer of Wild Fire worried his lip. Sighing, he tried once more. Whistling as loud as he could, he waited.
          "St ill can’t find him?" Seiji placed his hand on his friend’s shoulder. The white tiger had been gone since early last night, and Ryo was beside himself. Seiji would have wondered if something were wrong, except for the fact that none of them had perceived any eminent signs of danger. Hearing foot steps, he looked to the side. The others were now there as well.
          "I&rs quo;m sure he’s alright, Ryo. He’s probably just off hunting somewhere." Did the spirit cat even hunt, Shuu wasn’t sure. But he’d try anything at this point, just to placate his worrisome comrade.
          Ju st then, there was a rustling in the wood lines. Everyone turned, only to see the object of Ryo’s torment, exiting the fine foliage.
          "B akkuen! You damn cat! Where have you been?!" Walking up to the tiger, Ryo knelt, rubbing his fingers in the silky fine fur of his companion. "I was worried about you bud!" The beast purred, growling fondly as Ryo rubbed his favorite spot.
          "Yeah Bakkuen!" Jun ranted, his little fist waving in the air. "I was looking for you all morning!" All he got in reply, was a soft purr, and the culprit of his anger rubbing his head against his leg.
          Shin just stood back and smiled. While Touma on the other hand, spotted something on the tiger’s neck that concerned him. It was dark red, and for a moment, the bearer of Tenku became worried. He wasn’t sure if it was blood or not, and immediately moved forward, shoving everyone’s hands away as he examined the spot.
          "Toum a, what’s wrong?" Shin quarried. It seemed that the bluenet was rather apprehensive, and he wondered if everything was all right. But then, his friend’s initial look of worry, turned to one of confusion.
           "Lipstick?" Tenku backed up, one eyebrow raised in question to the tiger.
          "Wha t is it, Touma?" Ryo was becoming anxious. Was something wrong with his companion?
           "It’s just, lipstick." Touma stood up, a smile spreading on his face.
          "What ! How in the hell did lipstick get on his coat?" Shuu blustered.
           "Well, it appears that our friend here, has been moonlighting," Seiji deadpanned.
           ;"WHAT!" Ryo belted. Wild Fire couldn’t believe it. Had he been worried all this time, over nothing!
          "Y ou mean, Bakkuen has a girlfriend?" Jun looked puzzled.
          "S o it would seem," Shin mused.
          "Tou ma just laughed. "So, Bakkuen, who have you been sneaking around with? I sure hope she’s not our enemy." The tiger just snorted at him, promptly laying down to put one paw over his muzzle. Everyone began to burst out in laughter. It seemed that he was now the butt of a joke, and that it wouldn’t be ending anytime soon.


The End

Copyright © Demonwing