Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Nightmares and Sickness ❯ Getting Worse ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Don't own.

Thx to everyone for the reviews, once again.

Sorry about the grammer and spelling mistakes. Enjoy. ^_^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nightmares and Sickness

Chapter Five
Getting Worse

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This time when he awoke he found that his stab wound had been bandaged.

Seiji started coughing really hard. Each cough hurt more than the last and the wound in his side didn't help the pain any. Soon he started to cough up blood.

"You know, the only way you can stop the poison is by getting the antidote from me; I'm the only one who has it." Tomo had come back when he heard Seiji's coughs. "It's not very likely you'll get it though. Your friends have no idea where you are and you can't get free, not that you know where you are either."

Seiji had finally stopped coughing but felt lightheaded. 'I won't pass out again!' Seiji thought while trying to fight off unconsciousness. "My friends will find a way to me!" Seiji croaked.

"Will they now? That'll be interesting." He laughed. Seiji hated that laugh so much. "It won't really matter though, by time they find you it'll be too late."

Seiji couldn't keep fighting and let the blackness consume him.

"Awww... he passed out on me again." Tomo faked a pout. "I won't be able to play with him now."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I think Byakuen found his trail again." Ryo said excitedly.

The white tiger had come along to sniff out the trail of Seiji. So far he had lost the trail about three times.

"Well, let's get going. We can't waste anymore time." Touma shouted while running after Byakuen.

"How long have we been searching?" Shuu asked while they were running.

"Seiji first went to meditate around 1pm and we've been looking for about two hours. It must be around 3pm by now." Shin said figuring out the time.

'I sure hope Seiji's doing alright. I wonder how his sickness is effecting him. Hopefully it's not worse. Who knows how badly he's being treated.' Touma thought sadly. 'Please be alright!'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He awoke again. 'This is getting old.' Was Seiji's first thought. 'Ugh.. my head.' He was going to bring his hands up to his head but remembered that he was chained. 'Argh... this is so frustrating!'

"Is the bearer of Korin getting upset?" Tomo had come back again.

Seiji just sighed.

"Here." Tomo pushed a cup of water to Seiji's lips.

The blonde just starred wide-eyed.

"Well, I can't have you dying on me before I get to have any fun." Tomo smirked. "You will die eventually though. The poison is still coursing through your body. As you well know."

He did indeed know. His headache was growing almost unbearable.

"Drink." Tomo pushed the cup to Seiji's mouth again.

Seiji drank. He knew there wouldn't be any harm in it. Tomo obviously wanted him alive for some, as he put it "fun" and he was already poisoned so there'd be no point in it being poisoned.

Seiji sighed as the refreshing water went down his soar throat. It felt cool and relieving as it went down and helped his parched throat. All the coughing had really hurt it.

"Someone's happy.. for now." Tomo said as he pulled the water back.

"What are you planning to do with me?"

"That question again?" He sighed. "We're just going to have some fun. Well, I guess I am." He smirked.

"I bet." 'I wish I could put on my armor. Then this guy wouldn't stand a chance.' He had been too busy before but now he noticed a chill and found he didn't have his shirt on.

"Where's my shirt?"

"Well, you see, it would be kinda hard for me to have fun with your shirt in the way." He laughed; then lit a cigarette.

He moved closer to Seiji and pressed the cigarette into his arm.

Seiji held back his scream but when Tomo pressed it on his skin harder he no longer could.

He screamed.

"Aw. There we go." He pulled it away and pressed it into Seiji's upper chest.

"Ahhh!" Came another of Seiji's screams.

Tomo just laughed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Kuso!" They heard Touma swear.

"Don't tell me it's Seiji?" Shuu asked already knowing the answer.

"Of course it is! How far did they take him!?" A very frustrated and enraged Touma questioned more to himself.

"How do you know that he's in pain anyway?" Shin asked curiously.

"I don't know. I just have this feeling that something's happening to him." He sighed. "I can't explain it. I don't even really know myself."

Byakuen stopped so they all did as well.

"Dammit! We can't afford to keep stopping like this!" Touma said out of frustration and anger.

"Calm down. I'm sure he'll find the trail again soon." Ryo said reasonably.

Touma slammed his fist into the ground but didn't say anything.

Byakuen was sniffing around, searching for the trail that he had lost for the moment.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The smell of burnt flesh; then a scream which soon became a harsh cough. The sickening smell of his burning flesh caused him to throw up.

"Ugh... I guess I should have taken that into consideration when I poisoned you." Tomo said with a smirk.

"Shut up, you bastard!"

"Can't have that kind of attitude, now can we?" This time he took out the knife he had used to stab him before.

He took the knife and slowly dug it into Seiji's stomache. He brought it back and forth, going deeper with each cut.

Seiji screamed once again.

"You don't even know the truth." Seiji panted out painfully.

"What do you mean I don't even know the truth? How can I not when I saw with my own eyes the armor Korin, which you posses, kill all those people, including my family!?!"

He dug deeper with rage.

Seiji held back the scream this time and tried to explain.

"Yes, I'll admit it was the armor but it wasn't my fault. It was --" Tomo cut him off with a deeper stab. This time into his shoulder.

"I won't hear any of it. You're just trying to get me to believe that it wasn't your fault so I'll stop. I won't though! I'm going to get revenge for what you did, for my family and all those you killed!" He shouted and emphasized the word you. Then more calmly said, "It's a shame thought that you had to be so beautiful. I think we could have had something special if not for this." He then leaned forward for another kiss. Once again Seiji could do nothing to stop it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay, I take back what I said on the last chapt. This was the hardest chapt to write. Hopefully the next won't be as hard!
PLZ R&R!

Ja ne ^_~