Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ One-shot insanity ❯ Rules ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

One-shot Insanity:
 
Alright, here are the rules that I planned for this thing. This is to be a series of one-shots for the story and characters of Insanity's Requiem and At A Glance. I do plan to keep this going for when I write the other stories, but I do want to make sure that I get those out before I open up to other stories, though one-shots of the future, and ideas like that are more then welcome.
 
Alright, here are the rules that I set down. They are simple, and I will try to keep them that way.
 
Anyone can submit to me a one-shot. My email is hikaru1617@yahoo.com . I accept them from anyone who wishes to submit one.
 
I don't really care how long they are, just please use the characters of either Ronin warriors or the ones that I created, since I just want to see your take on the characters, and possibly what you would have done in different situations or places that happened in the story.
 
Time frame is up to you. It can be of the character's past, present or what you hope to happen. It can even be an alteration on what I already wrote, or a spoof of it. I honestly don't care! Just please inform me of what placing you want it to be in the time line. ^_^
 
 
4: Ok, final rule. It can be whatever rating and genre you wish it to be, but I must screen the one-shots before I put them up. Excessive foul language to the extent where it's used every other word or such…((You get the idea)) can't be included, since I don't want the story sets to be kicked off the site! : P
 
Other then that have as much fun as you can. I look forward to reading what is written, if anyone chooses to write one. I will be writing them as well as my Beta reader…I think. You get all the credit for your story, just please make sure that if you want to put these elsewhere, make sure that I get credit for my characters. The story themselves are all yours! If need be, I'll answer questions that may be had for this, and I will add rules if necessary. This is the first time I've done this. Just remember, your one-shots may not be made part of the actual story line. If it's too out of whoop, I'll just make it an AU of sorts on the listing, but I will still include it.
 
Have fun!
 
~Hikaru~