Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath ❯ Navcase, Emmisary of the Draconai ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In the fortress of the evil Lord Ceiphied, the warriors cheered as Navcase came before them. Ceiphied smiled slyly. At last, he had one of the most powerful warriors alive under his complete control. Nothing could stop them now. Ceiphied led Navcase to his private chamber now, sealing it behind him, drowning out the cheers of the other Draconai.

"Navcase...I am assuming that you will serve me well." Ceiphied said.
"Indeed I will my lord." Navcase said, bowing to him.
"Are you familiar with the Legend of the Seishi?" Ceiphied asked.
"Should I be?" Navcase inquired.
"Yes. There is a prophesy, that when the Earth has been completely overrun with evil, Seven Seishi, blessed by Amaterasu, will come forth and fight it. When they stand on the seven pillars surrounding Toyama, it is said that a young girl will be the key to calling Amaterasu herself to earth, to grant three wishes. However, this legend also speaks of seven evil warriors, blessed by Drakka's power, who will emerge to fight them.
"I see. And your point is?" Navcase asked.
"We can gather these seven Drakka Shichiseishi and summon Drakka on our own, and then make him our pawn and then destroy him and the fortress of Amaterasu, thus killing two birds with one stone." Ceiphied explained.
"An excellent plan. Do we have any idea who they might be?" Navcase asked.
"No. But I am guessing the mortal Mia Koji has some information on it. I trust you know where she is." Ceiphied said.
"I do sir. I will go retrieve it at once." Navcase said, taking off, bringing several soldiers with him.

Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath
Chapter 9: Navcase, Emissary of the Draconai

"I can't believe they got Navcase!" Kento said, slamming his fist into the coffee table.
"Calm down Kento. It's not the end of the world." Sai said.
"It is if he's got one of the best swordsman on Earth helping him!" Kento shot back.
"At least he was able to inform us of how to stop them now. They should be no match for us now." Sage said.
"What we really need is Ryo." Rowen said.
"He said he would return when his training was complete. He promised me." Anubis said.
"Yeah, if we're not all blasted to kingdom come by the time he's done." Kale said.
"You think so negatively Kale. There is no way that we couldn't win." Sekhmet said. "After all, the incredibly handsome and popular main characters always win." Sekhmet said.
"You guys are comic relief!" Rowen said.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Mia went to get it and screamed.

Meanwhile, back in the Heavens...

Ryo slowly stepped towards Sakura's bedroom. He had been thinking about how he was going to chew her out for hours. It had to stop. He needed her help and that of the others in order to succeed here. He stepped up, nervously, to the door and knocked.

"Sakura...I need to talk to you." Ryo said.
"Go away. You know I can't see you. I'm still grounded." Sakura said through the door.

Ryo focused. He threw the door open and confronted her.

"Listen you...You've been nothing but a little brat since I got here. You pick on your sisters, you get jealous when I'm nice to them, for crying out loud, Ran's saying stuff behind your back! If that's not an indication I don't know WHAT IS! I loved you with all my heart...but I don't think I'm talking to the same girl. I want the old Sakura back." Ryo said.

As Ryo started to turn to leave, he heard Sakura start to cry. The tears came quickly.

"I'm sorry...It's just...I thought I'd never see you again...I missed you so much..." She said, hugging Ryo. "Now I'm a bitch..."

Ryo knew that she was truly sorry for her actions. "No, no...you're not a bitch...I'm sorry too..."
"No, no...I deserved it." Sakura said.
"I missed you too..." Ryo said.
"So I heard. Now where did we leave off? Oh yeah, now I remember." Sakura said.

Tackling him on to her bed and kicking the door shut, she began to kiss Ryo for all he was worth to her.

Meanwhile, back at the house.

The Ronins rushed to Mia's aid to find Navcase clad in his armor standing at the door.

"Hand over all the information you have on the Seishi Prophesy.." Navcase demanded.
"Never!" Rowen shouted.
"In that case..." Navcase said. "ATTACK!!!!!!"

Several dozen Draconai stormed into the house, pushing the Heroes back.

"Rowen! You and the others get Mia and Yuli out! Kale, Sekhmet, Dais, you handle the Draconai! Hariel! You and I will handle Navcase!" Anubis shouted.

The other Forgotten Souls entered the fray and began beating back the Draconai while the Ronins led Mia away. Several Draconai attempted to go after her, but the Warlords got in their way and proceeded to push them back as well.

"Navcase!" Hariel shouted as he parried a sword strike from him. "You've got to listen to us! You're not evil! Remember the battle against Crystónin? Remember everything we've done before you vanished?" Hariel shouted as they parried each other's blows.
"Remember Yuriko!" he shouted.

A beautiful Asian girl flashed through Navcase's mind, stunning him temporarily. A tear began to form in his eye. Anubis snuck up behind him to go for an attack, but Navcase whirled around and used Ryu Shou Sen to parry it.

"Playtime is over..." Navcase said, gripping his sword in another stance. "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu...Kuzu Ryu Sen!" Navcase shouted, flying at Anubis and nailing all nine vital points with a single attack.

Meanwhile, outside, the Ronins, Mia, and Yuli had gotten clear of the house.

"We gotta get Ryo back here now! No matter what!" Kento shouted.
"I agree." Sai added.
"Ryo probably has his reasons for staying, and he said he'd come back when he was ready." Sage said.
"I'm with Sage. Ryo will come back when he's ready." Rowen said.
"That is, if we're still around when he does!" Kento shouted.

Suddenly, Anubis and Hariel came flying through the front door, crashing on the ground.

"We've gotta stop him!" Rowen shouted.

The four remaining Ronins charged Navcase with everything they had, but he simply swatted them away and proceeded for the computer. The Forgotten Souls in the meantime along with the Warlords had taken out all of his accompaniment, but Navcase continued to head for the computer.

"I've got to stop him! Mukara!" Hariel said.
"Armor of the Kikouteini!!!!!" they shouted, fusing into one armor and being. They blocked Navcase's path.

"Take this! FLAMES FROM WITHIN!!!!" they shouted, knocking Navcase off his feet. The others quickly leapt on top of him and tackled him to the ground. But it did not last long, for Navcase rose with an angry draconian roar, knocking them away and then blasting the combined Hariel/Mukara, knocking them out of their Fusion.

From the ground, Anubis watched this horror. He had to stop him but Navcase was too powerful now. He then heard a whisper.

"Use it...You know you want to...it will allow you to win." a voice said.
"No...I will not let you rule me a second time!" Anubis protested.
"Look at your allies...they will soon be destroyed."

Anubis saw his allies lying on the ground, some of them unconscious, others badly injured. Navcase inched slowly towards the computer.

"Use it..." the voice whispered again.

Anubis slowly rose to his feet.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" he shouted, his aura erupting with incredible power. "ARMOR OF THE DEATHSCYTHE HELL!!!!!" he shouted. The last word echoed off into nothing. His armor slowly morphed its shape and parts were added, and then he charged directly for Navcase, knocking him down.

"Like you said, playtime is over." Anubis said.

He backhanded the Draconai, knocking him away. Navcase fired his emerald blast at Anubis, but he retaliated with his own energy blast, knocking him back. He lifted his beam scythe and attacked again and again, only to have Navcase quickly parry him. He charged him, only to be drawn in by a slash and uppercutted with the other.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU SUCCEED!!!!!" Anubis roared, glowing brightly as the transformation began once again. He roared angrily as he once again assumed his beast form.
"Well well. Once again I see that demon has taken control of you. But you're no match for me!"

Navcase charged up an energy bolt and hurled it at Anubis, who simply absorbed it and continued to grow in power. He then let the energy explode outward, knocking Navcase for a loop--and bringing the house down with it. Anubis suddenly vanished from sight as the house fell on him.

"MY HOUSE!!!!" Mia shouted, looking at the rubble. Navcase managed to limp away.
"Poor Anubis." Dais said.

Suddenly, a very familiar warrior appeared, carrying her trusty staff.

"Anubis is still alive." Kayura explained.
"He is?" Kale asked.
"Damn!" Sekhmet added.

Dais whacked him upside the head.

"I will take you to him. Hang on." Kayura shouted.

She banged her staff into the ground, and instantly they were on the Isle of Mists. The place looked about the same as they had left it, desolate, empty. Kayura led them through the ruins to the Shrine of Amaterasu, where they found Anubis unconscious.

Later...

Hariel and the Forgotten Souls were recovering nicely despite their battle with the Draconai, and Anubis had finally woken up from his exhaustion.

"Well, it's official. Navcase is one of them." Rowen said.
"But why would Ceiphied want the notes?" Kento asked.
"There's got to be some reason. We just don't know what yet." Dais said.

Meanwhile...

"My master, I apologize for my failure. Anubis was stronger than I anticipated." Navcase stated.
"You may rest now Navcase. But you must get the notes, as they may tell who and where the Seishi are located."
"I shall not fail my lord."

In the Heavens...

Ryo walked into the fighting area once again. He was still in his armor, not knowing what to expect.

"Hey Ryo..." Sakura said as she entered in her Hardsuit. "Ready to learn how to really fight?"
"Ready as I'll ever be." Ryo said.

Sakura reached in back and pulled out her swords.

"Then let's begin."

The two flew at each other, and their blades clashed as they reached each other.

To be Continued...

Next Episode

RYO: Hey, it's me Ryo! Amaterasu ups the stakes in my training when she summons anime's greatest dead warriors to train me, but can I take her down myself? Meanwhile, the guys launch a three-prong attack on Ceiphied's fortress, but can they still stop Ceiphied? There's one more thing, but I can't say anything. It's next time on Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath; Preemptive Strike. Don't miss it!