Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath ❯ The Second Strike ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ronin Warriors: Dragon's Wrath
Chapter 14: The Second Strike

"I can't believe it...Navcase is gone..." Kento said solemnly.
"And after we freed him from Ceiphied's control too." Rowen said.
"He was a excellent and noble ally, we could have used him..." Hariel said. "And now he's gone..."
"Don't worry Hariel. I'm sure Amaterasu has some great use for him in the palace of the Heavens." Ryo said.
"I suppose you're right..."

Meanwhile, Amaterasu, the girls, and Navcase had reached the door to a chamber in the palace. Peering into the room, Navcase observed an altar in the center, which was surrounded by six pedastals.

"Navcase, go lie down on the altar." Amaterasu said.

Navcase obeyed and laid down on his back. As he did this, Amaterasu and the girls took their positions on each of the pedastals.

"What is this?" Navcase asked.
"A last ditch effort to purge the Draconai curse from your body. If it works, you'll be completely human again. If it doesn't however, we're in trouble." Amaterasu said. "But don't worry. This should work due to your state." she replied.

Navcase was puzzled by this comment.

"Just close your eyes and relax. It'll be over soon." Amaterasu said.

The girls went to their goddess forms and massive amounts of Chi began pouring into Navcase.

Meanwhile, at Ceiphied's...

"You insolent worms! You have failed! Not only did you fail to kill the Ronins, you also allowed one of them to awaken as a Seishi!!!!!!" Ceiphied roared.

The soldiers gathered braced for the worst. This was the part where Ceiphied went through his dramatic transformation and turned all of them into lunch. All scaly eyes were trained on their lord and master, waiting for the energy to build up.

But it never occured. Instead, Ceiphied started to chuckle. He began to giggle, and slowly worked his way up to full evil, diabolic laughter.

"But I need all of you in order to defeat them, so I'm going to spare you all...THIS TIME. That is, except for the fools that FAILED ME..." he said, glaring at the Elite.

The soldiers watched in the usual horror as he transformed and ate all five of them in a evil display of his power and why you NEVER failed Ceiphied. He then replaced them as usual.

"Now that our foes have a new toy, they will most likely do to this, and the fact that there is now great confusion with the loss of Navcase, they will become cocky and attack our base for payback. So we should be prepared for their arrival."

Ceiphied began to laugh again.

"And to think, those fools have no idea of my true plan..." Ceiphied said, breaking into a full evil cackle of glee, that echoed throughout the surrounding area.

Back on the Isle...

"ANOTHER PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE?" Rowen exclaimed.
"Yes Rowen. Due to the fact that we are much stronger now with White Reflection, and their loss of Navcase, it is a opportune time to attack their base and kick Ceiphied's scaly ass." Anubis said.
"Um, didn't you remember what happened LAST TIME we tried that?" Kento reminded him.
"It will be different this time. We have Ryo and his Wings of Flame." Anubis said.
"Yeah, but you don't have your armor anymore." Sage said.
"I'm sure Ryo only purified it. I should still be able to summon it." Anubis said.

Everyone began to stare at Anubis, as if they wanted him to demonstrate he could still call on his Armor.

"ARMOR OF DEATHSCYTHE!!!!! TAO CHU!!!!!!!!!!" Anubis shouted dramatically.

It was the same. No silk strands, no flowered wallpaper, no cherry blossoms.

"ARMOR OF DEATHSCYTHE!!!!! TAO CHU!!!!" Anubis shouted again.

Nothing.

"HELLO? DEATHSCYTHE!!!!!! I, ANUBIS HAVE CALLED FOR YOUR POWER!!!!" he shouted.

Again, nothing.

"ARMOR OF WHITE NEO CRUELTY!!!! TAO CHU CHU!!!!" Anubis shouted, in hopes that he could summon his other armor.

Nothing happened. No dramatic display, no armor appearing, just Anubis, screaming like a fool.

Anubis pulled out his armor orb, hoping that had something to do with it. Suddenly, a small crack opened in it. It grew larger and larger, until...

The armor orb shattered.

"This is a bad sign...maybe we shouldn't go attack..." Dais suggested.
"We can still attack! I'll just go along as an advisor!" Anubis declared.

After a few minutes of diliberation, the heroes gave in and let Anubis come with them. Dais had to carry Anubis to the battlefield, his hair dramatically blowing out behind him, as Ryo flew along like the cast of DBZ. Slowly but surely they reached the enemy base, before Rowen spotted energy blasts headed towards them.

"Guys, we've got company!" Rowen shouted.

Down on the ground, the Ishibiya Corps were ordered to fire again and again.

"I'll handle this. Tsubasa no Hi! Renzoku Dan En!" Ryo shouted.

His wings began to raid down rapid fire fireballs with every flap of them, incinerating the enemies below as the group slowly landed within the base. As each touched down, they drew their weapons and began to fight with the assembled Draconai. Ryo was the last to land.

"Tsubasa no Hi! Ken En!" he shouted, calling for his flame swords.

He slashed Draconai down left and right, his blades slashing cleanly through their AT Fields. The others managed to cause great pain to the creatures as well, before the Elite rained hell down on them.

"Look out!" Anubis said, hiding back with the Forgotten Souls, spotting the Elite.
"TSUBASA NO HI!!!!!!!! KEKKAI EN!!!!!!!!!!!" Ryo shouted, his wings spreading out in front of his allies, forming a wall of protection.
"It's Ryo! KILL HIM!!!!" Kouen ordered.

They fired their breath weapons at Ryo, who screamed and put up his AT Field to block.

"Tsubasa no Hi...Kei EN!!!!" Ryo shouted. His wings reformed into a long whip of flame, which he used to nail the Elite.

"Tsubasa no Hi...Tatsumaki En!" he shouted.

His wings formed into a large tornado of flame, which sucked up the enemy, and burned them to a crisp before dropping them to the ground. Ryo continued his firey onslaught.

"Tsubasa no Hi! HIDAMA EN!!!!" He shouted, his wings forming into a huge fireball that he sent screaming into the Draconai, torching them endlessly.

"Whoa, Ryo, you're getting good with those things." Rowen said.
"Yeah, practice makes perfect." Ryo replied. "Now let's go inside."

The two walked up to the front doors of the base, and began to pull them open. Through the crack, Ryo could see two objects glowing.

"ROWEN!!! LOOK OUT!!!" Ryo shouted, attempting to put up his AT Field in time, but it was too late. The blasts knocked both of them back.

The group watched in horror as the doors completely opened into darkness, and the sound of metal footsteps was heard. Slowly, but surely, a form stepped into the Light. It was Ceiphied.

He reached onto his back, and detached the Sword of Ryuujin, and extended it to battle length.

"Now, you all die..." Ceiphied replied.

To Be Continued...




Next Episode

ANUBIS: Well, this was unexpected!

DAIS: We've fought the Dragons how long and you haven't figured that out?

ANUBIS: Ryo faces off against Ceiphied, as he struggles to keep White Reflection from being called upon. But what's this? A helmet from the sky? What could this mean? It's next time on Ronin Warriors, Dragon's Wrath, Wings of Darkness.

SUIREN: Please look forward to it!