Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronins Together Again ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9
After searching the battlefield for the missing warrior, the Ronins and Warlords give up and head back to the house. Waiting for them outside, Lady Kayra watches as the warriors approach the house.
“What has happened?” asks Kayra, glancing from one warrior to the next.
“Long story,” replies Ryo, as he allows his armor to fade away and he returns to his street clothes. “Let's go inside.”
As they enter the house, each Ronin sheds his armor. Even the Warlords allow their armors to fade, though they remain in their sub-armor. As they walk into the living room, the Ronins find their children waiting.
“What happened?” asks Kaida, as she walks over to her father.
“The men who attacked you and Kira earlier were not the same men as the ones who came with Kayra,” says Ryo.
“They were clones,” says Dais. “Copies.”
“What happened?” asks Kayra again, as she glares at the warriors.
“The short of it, it's not over yet,” says Ryo, shaking his head. Looking at Kayra, Ryo rubs the back of his neck with his hand. “Kayra, I think it would be best if you returned to the Dynasty and find out more information about these clones. They had to have come from somewhere.”
Nodding her head, Kayra faces the Warlords. “Once we are back in the Dynasty, you will tell me what happened.” Motioning for the warriors to join her, she lifts the Ancient Staff and a light envelops them. As the light disappears, the Warlords and Kayra are gone.
Making eye contact with each of the Ronins, Ryo glances out of the glass door. For a moment, he says nothing and the room remains quiet. Shifting his attention back his friends, Ryo nods his head.
“The world needs us again and we will defend it fore we are the Ronin Warriors.”
 
THE END?