Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Snowstorm ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note : *looks at the last update* Oh my god, it took a very long time that I don't make an update. I'm very sorry, I was too lazy. I hope you didn't forget my story…
Well thank you very much for your many reviews.

Disclaimers : I don't own the troopers so don't sue me.

Warning : This is a Yaoi if you don't like it don't read it !!! This is a ToumaxSeiji story.

Snowstorm

By Luna


Chapter 8


That afternoon, he went to the hospital. He entered Seiji's room and sat down beside him. He pulled the yoroi from his pocket and slipped the blond's orb into his hand.

//I only hope that this works.// He thought. He started to call upon Tenku, continuing when his yoroi began to shine. Unfortunately, Seiji's yoroi didn't answer. He tried several times, but nothing happened during any of the attempts.

At the end of the day, exhausted and demoralized, he left Seiji and returned to the manor.

***

When he reached the manor, Touma slammed the door with such force, that all the troopers rushed at the entrance to see what it happened.

Ryo was about to ask for him, but the archer departed in a hurry to take refuge in his room, overwhelmed by the loss of hope.

"But what's the matter with him still ?" Muttered Shu.
"I think to know," Shin said.
"Well what are you waiting for, tell us already."
"I will explain it to you later," he answered while going upstairs.

Shin found Touma lying at the foot of his bed, his face hidden in his hands. He squatted beside him and raised his chin up so that he could stare at him directly. His large blue eyes were drowned of tears.

"I'm sorry that it did not work like you hoped."

Touma hugged Shin's neck in sadness. "I was so sure that I could help him."
"You should rest, you look quite exhausted."
"I don't want to be alone. Could you to stay a moment with me?" Touma asked while stretching out on his bed.
"Of course." He also sat down on the bed and caressed his hair gently, until he fell asleep.

***

One hour later, Shin went back to Shu, Ryo and Nasuty in the kitchen.

"How is he ?" Ryo asked.
"He's asleep," he answered, but he knew that it was not what they wanted to hear. Then he told about Touma's dream and the hope that he had kept deep inside about helping Seiji.
"He really believed that Seiji could be stuck there ?" Shu was astonished.
"In his position, wouldn't you have believed it too ? In any case, I think that I would have believed the same thing. I also think that Seiji is trapped because of lack of energy. We know that Seiji is always exhausted after having used his healing power and he used so much of his energy this time. I thought that if we tried all together-" Ryo stopped him.
"Shin, be realistic ! If that is what we have to do, we would have all had this dream."
"Ryo is right," Shu agreed.
"But damn it ! Think about it, if Kaos concentrated on Touma, maybe it's because he is the closest to Seiji. Nasutei, you still haven't said anything. What do you think about this ?"
"To tell the truth, I do not know. Before knowing you, I would never have believed this, but now I can't swear anything," she answered.
"You all irritate me ! I'm going to bed," the usually calm Shin left the kitchen in a fury.

***

Then the day that Touma's friends so feared arrived.

They were all together for the breakfast, except Touma who had already gone to the hospital. A great silence reigned, until the moment when Ryo broke it.

"Shin, I think that I have to apologize to you for yesterday."
"Why ?"
"I... I had a dream about Kaos and Seiji."
"Me too." Shu added.
"I believe that Kaos made a small turn at each one of us this night." the warrior of water guessed as he looked at his friends and placed his yoroi on the table.
"Then what are we waiting for ? We have to get to the hospital !" Nasuty exclaimed.

***

"Happy birthday honey." whispered Touma softly as he leaned over Seiji to kiss him. Then he sat down on the bed and rested his head on his friend's chest, listening to his heart's rhythm.

A few moments later, Touma sat up and moved towards the window.

"When I think over my dream now, I wonder whether or not I had it because I wanted you to wake up so badly."
"I don't think so."
"Ryo ?" The archer turned round abruptly. "Why do you say that ?"
"Because last night, we all dreamed about Kaos and Seiji." He answered.
By seeing Touma's questioning look, Shu continued. "Shin explained your dream to us. He thinks that you didn't succeed to activate Seiji's yoroi because you didn't have enough energy."
"And us, we thought that it was ridiculous. But last night the spirit of Kaos opened our eyes for us." Ryo continued.
"To circulate the energy better, we should stand in a circle and hold hands. Hold your yoroi in your right hand." Shin suggested.

Everyone complied. Once in their positions, they all called upon the power of their armors. Each one of their yorois began to shine, but still Seiji's did not react to them.

Several minutes elapsed. They were about to give up, when they heard a noise, the sound of bells or metal clinking against one another.

"Do you hear that ?" Shu asked with an astonished look.
"Yes. I think that it's Kaos." Ryo answered.

A bright light filled up the room and an outline appeared.

"Don't give up now, I will help you." The voice was soft and reassuring.

***

To be continued


Well you know what I would like to post a new chapter (the last chapter ^^) ?
I can post it quickly because it's ready, but I will do it only if you want it ^_^
Thank you to read it !