Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Snowstorm ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers : I don't own the troopers so don't sue me.

Warning : This is a Yaoi story ! If you don't like it, don't read it !!! This is a ToumaxSeiji story.


Snowstorm

By Luna


Chapter 6

In the waiting room of the hospital, Ryo, Shin, Shu and Nasutei waited for news from the doctors.

Touma had been sent to radiology, while Seiji was with several specialists. They were very worried about the state of the blond, not knowing really what he suffered.

In the course of the day, a doctor finally came to speak them. Touma was out of danger. He had a broken leg and a few broken ribs. However he had noticed a strange image on the radiographs. He had seen a spot indicating that Touma had been bleeding internally. He couldn't explain to himself how this hemorrhage had been able to stop itself, because in his opinion, it should have been fatal for him.

By hearing this, the others were not too surprised. They knew very well that it was thanks to Seiji and to the power of Korin.

One moment later, one of the specialists who was with the blond joined them. He had an expression on his face that did not represent anything good. Indeed, Seiji was in a deep coma and he did not know if he would ever awaken one day.

The 4 friends were like petrified. Shin burst into tears and was dropped to ground. Shu squatted and took him in his arms.

***

They had to wait until the following day to see Seiji and Touma.

They started by going to see Touma first. The doctors had put him in a separate room. They had to give him a sedative during the night, because he was becoming hysterical.

After entering the room, they stood around the bed of Touma. He still was a little stunned by tranquilizer.

"Then how do you feel ?" Shin asked.
"I am okay," he answered softly.
"You gave us damn scare," Shu said with a small smile.
"I want to see Seiji."
"Because of your attack, the doctors think that it is not a good idea. They -" Ryo did not have time to continue.
"I don't give a damn what the doctors say. I want to see him, I need it." While he spoke, he stared at each one of his friends. They could read the pain in his look. It was not a physical pain, but a pain much profound. A pain that comes from the heart.
"Okay, calm down. We will see what we can do." Ryo and Nasutei left.

During their absence, a silence filled the room, until Touma started to think aloud.

"It is my fault. I should have remained with him instead. If I had not gone skiing, nothing would have happened."
"Touma stop ! If you believe what you're saying, well it is also my fault and Ryo's. It was us who had the idea to come on this trip. So stop to feel guilty, you can't help it and neither can I. There are just things which we can neither forecast, nor avoid." Shin started to cry and left the room while running.
"Shin !" Touma shouted in distress.
"Don't worry, you know that he was always very sensitive," said Shu.

At the same time, Nasutei and Ryo returned accompanied by a nurse.

"So ?" The archer asked.
"You can see him, but only for 10 minutes. They are afraid that you might break down again," answered Ryo.

The nurse helped Touma into a wheelchair and all towards Seiji's room.

When they opened the door, they found Shin at the bedside of the blond speaking to him.
"Seiji, get well. We need you, Touma needs you." He felt a hand to put on his shoulder. He looked backwards and saw Shu.
"Come, leave them alone for a while."
Shin nodded his head and left with the others.

Touma took Seiji's hand in his.

"Seiji… I would like so much to be able to help you as you helped me," in his voice there were sobs, in his eyes there were tears, and in his heart there was…there was something that was undefinable. More than out of sadness, it was like a broken heart.

***

The end of the week approached and Seiji's state did not change.

Since the others were normally leaving the chalet, the doctors decided to transfer Touma and Seiji to another hospital that would be closer for them.

***

Two days later, Nasutei and the Troopers went manor, while Touma and Seiji were placed in the new hospital.

Ryo had been able to convince doctors to put them in the same room. The presence of the archer could perhaps help the recovery of the blond.

Unfortunately the days passed and were still the same. Seiji was still in a coma and the longer it lasted, the less of a chance he had to wake up.

As for Touma, he was almost healed completely and was to leave the hospital.

The archer came to see the blond every day, to speak him or to simply stay next to him. And when he was not at the hospital, Touma remained in his room.

Little by little, he closed himself off with his sadness. His friends tried to him to change his mind, but nothing interested him anymore, except the moments that he would spend with Seiji.

***

To be continued…


If you like and if you want the next chapter, leave me a little review. Please ?