Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Sudden Call ❯ Sudden Call ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]



Author: Demonwing ©
Date: 05-09-2005
Disclaimer: I do not own Yoroiden Samurai Troopers or any of its characters. Sunrise, as well as all affiliates, are the creators and genius behind them. The story contained within this fic/piece, however, is all mine!!! Bwahahaha!!!
Warnings: None
Fandom: Samurai Troopers
Pairings: None
Type: Drabble, 15minutesficlet Challenge
Rating: General
OCs: None… Dammit!
Summery: Touma receives a call from someone unexpected. This was done for the 15minuteficlet communities Challenge #106 on Live Journal.
Betas: None... Cause this was done in only 15 minutes, for a challenge.
Words: 240



Sudden Call


        & nbsp; Touma looked at the receiver in his hand, a look of absolute horror on his face…
         &nbs p;Seiji, who had been standing off to the side, regarded his friend with silent interest, wondering just what could have left the bluenet in such a horrified stupor. Walking up to Touma, the blond laid his hand upon his shoulder and lightly squeezed, to gain his attention.
           By this time, everyone else had gathered in the kitchen, curious as to who the caller was.
          "Yo! Touma! Who was that on the phone!" Shuu piped, curious as to just who would be calling the warrior of Tenkuu. There were only two people that Kongo knew, that would call his friend. And one of the two were definitely on his personal punching bag list.
          "That was… That was my mother," Touma stuttered, his hand a little unsteady as he hung up the phone. He felt Seiji squeeze his shoulder once more, and sighed, grateful that the bearer of Korin was offering him his silent support.
          "Y ou’re mother?" Shin couldn’t quite grasp why Touma seemed so distraught. "And that’s a bad thing because…"
           "Because she’s currently at the airport." Touma’s hands balled into fists. His mother had arrived, unannounced, without warning, and now, he’d have to deal with her and her over-exuberance, as well as her tendency to embarrass him in front of his friends.
          To uma sighed. This was going to be one hell of a day.


The End

Copyright © Demonwing