Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Talpa Has A Sister ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Talpa Has A Sister!"

By Wildfire

Chapter One

It was snowing outside as a boy with black hair walked up the volcano side. He slipped on some ice, but caught himself before he fell too far down. He looked around, then started up the volcano once again. When he reached the top he looked around. Then, he shouted, "Armor of the Wildfire! Tao Jin!" He jumped into the volcano.

*****

A boy with blonde hair came down the stairs, then looked around; he then asked the boy in the kitchen that had sandy brown hair, "Hey, Cye, have you seen Ryo? I need to talk to him."

Cye turned around and said, "Yeah, he went up to the volcano. The finals are making him so on the edge. I told him to go on down to the volcano to relax for a little bit. Once his armor is hot and powerful enough, he'll come back. What do you need to talk to him about, Sage?"

Sage smiled to himself, "For a second there I thought you were going to say he'll come back when he's hungry."

"Hey, he's not Kento," Cye said, pointing a fork at him. The two boys both started laughing.

"Hey, what's so funny down here?" a boy with bright blue hair said as he came down the stairs.

"Oh, just talking about Ryo," Sage told him.

"Oh, is that all?" Rowen rolled his eyes. "Sage, have you seen my book on Strata? I can't find it anywhere."

"Ah... let me think. Did you leave it in the car?" Sage asked him.

"Yeah, now that I think about it, I think I did. I'll go get it right now."

"Don't bother, Rowen. Kento went out to get dinner. We'll be lucky if we get anything. That is, if he even comes back TONIGHT. He went to his favorite restaurant," Cye said, shaking his head

"Which one would that be, Cye? I didn't Kento had just one favorite restaurant!"

"He doesn't, we didn't tell him just one restaurant to go to."

*****

Kento stood staring at the buffet. "Food, food, food... so much food... what to get... what to get... HA HA HA! Foood! HE HE HE!"

"Excuse me, sir, but we're going to have to ask you to leave," a young woman asked with her head down.

"What? Why? What did I do?"

"Well, sir, you've run around are restaurant for almost an hour yelling 'food'. You're disturbing the other customers."

"Fine, I'll get food from somewhere else, then!"

"Well, we don't want you to go away mad, so... we'll let you buy a party plate. It can serve up to ten people, and it's only ten-fifty," she said hopefully.

"Okay, whatever. Here you go. Bye..." Kento walked out to his car. "Hmm, I better put this in the back so I can make it home with it, otherwise my friends will kill me!"

*****

Ryo sat at the bottom of the volcano, meditating. Huh? How long have I been down here? I'd better get home before the guys start to worry. Hey, what was that? It couldn't be, could it? Nah, it's not possible, is it? It felt like Talpa, but that's... but he's dead, Ryo thought to himself

"Oh, Ryo of Wildfire, you are funny!" came a female voice. "So you're the one who killed my brother. My brother, Talpa, that is. Well, I'm here to take revenge for him. And of course Inferno, too! HE HE HA!"

"Man, you laugh as bad as Kayura! Try all you want, lady, but all you'll get is what Talpa got! Death!" Ryo said, still trying to find her.

"We shall see, Wildfire, we shall see. Now go and tell your little friends about me! HA HA HA!" The girl's voice faded out but just before it was all gone he saw a thin woman with spiked brown hair.

"Hey, where is she? Dammit, she left! How am I supposed to tell the guys this?! Ahhhhhhh! This sucks!"