Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Talpa Has A Sister ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Talpa Has a Sister!"
By Wildfire

Chapter Five

"Rowen, wait up."
"Ally? What are you doing out here?"
"Well, I haven't told Kit or Kat yet, but I do have a sure kill too, kinda."
"You do? What is it?"
"Well, I say Flower Joy. It makes them really happy and kinda dizzy."
"Flower Joy? Well, okay, that sounds cool."
"Rowen, I know how to get to Ryo."
"Really, how?"
"Well, if I do Flower Joy on the enemies right before they enter the Dynasty, they'll get happy and let us enter the Dynasty."
"You know what, that might actually work."
"Of course. I'm smart. I start kindergarten next year, you know."
"Yeah, I know."
"Well, then we better get going. Ryo told me in my dream last night that troops are coming today. He's the one that told me how to use my sure kill; I knew I had it but I didn't know how to use it."
"Ryo talked to YOU!"
"Yea, he says that he's out of the dungeon but still has a long way to go before he gets out of the castle."
"Did he say where he was in the castle?"
"Some kind of a tunnel, he thinks it might be a trap but they haven't done anything yet."
"Oh, is this the first time he has talked to you, Ally?"
"No, he talked to me when he first got out of the dungeon, but he's still crawling through that tunnel. He says his legs are really starting to cramp, and his side still hurts really bad."
"I can understand that, but when are the troops coming?"
"Sunset or as he put it, at dusk."
"THAT'S THAT, RIGHT NOW, COME ON, let's GO!!" Rowen grabbed Ally's arm and pulled her toward the house as quick as possible.
"Sage, Kento, Cye, everyone, get ready to fight!"
"What?"
"Just get ready, you too Ally."
"Wait, that sounds like soldiers, Rowen, how did you know?"
"Never mind that, Sage, just get ready. This might be the only chance we get to get to Ryo."
"WHAT??! Woo, they're here. Let's armor up!"
"Armor of Strata!"
"Armor of Hardrock!"
"Armor of the Halo!"
"Armer of Torrent!"
"Armor of the Forest!"
"Armor of the Jungle!"
"Armer of the Flower!"
Kit pulled out her whip and started to slash the soldiers. When the soldiers stopped, they looked around and saw Daller standing there laughing.
"NOW, ALLY, DO IT NOW!"
"FLOWER JOY!" Ally squirted her squirt gun; it turned into a flower and it went around his neck. He stopped fighting and started laughing really hard, then he started talking like he was drunk or something
"Oh. Hello there, how are you? Ha Ha HA! Would you like to go into the Dynasty? I'll let you in if you like."
"That would be lovely, thank you."
"Oh, such a sweet little girl."
"What's going on, what did she do to him?"
"Let's just say it's her surekill, come on, we don't know how long it will last. Let's get out of here."
"Can you please make the gate now sir?"
"Yes, HERE IT COMES!"
A big gate appeared. Kento spit in his hands and pushed open the gate. They walked in and Kento turned around and closed the gate.

******

Ryo looks ahead and saw light. He crawled a little faster, and when he got to the hole he looked down and saw Trots talking to a guy with brown hair. He was kinda short, but he figured he was pretty powerful. He couldn't see his eyes. She was saying something and he scooted a little closer so he could hear her.
"What do you mean he escaped!"
"Well, there was a hole in the ceiling but we don't know how he got up there." What does she mean, it wasn't a trap, but the horizontal ladder... ANUBIS! I should have known. He started to listen again.
"Who cares about how he got up there. Just follow him!"
"Yes, ma'am."
"Wait, take me there, I want to see the hole." The two walked out of the room.
Ryo flipped down, holding his side. When he landed he looked around, reached into his pocket and pulled out his orb. Looking at it, he put it back into his pocket. If I put on my armor I'll be easy to detect. If I keep it off I'm unprotected. Okay, I can get out through the west side of this castle; that is unless she redesigned, but it looks the same, so I should be okay. Then I just have to find the others.

******

"So how do we find Ryo, Rowen?"
"Well, Kat, I say we split up."
"NO, if we split up we might not be able to find one another again. I say we stay together."
"Sage, we'll cover more ground if we split up."
"I don't care, if we split up we'll be in more danger. If we stay together we can help each other out. Otherwise we can't!"
"Okay, Sage, calm down, but what about Ryo, what do we do about him?" asked Cye.
"NOTHING, you can do nothing for him!"
"Who says, and who are you?" Rowen asked as he looked at the same guy Ryo had seen talking to Trots earlier, but he didn't know that.
"My name is Alexs. I guess I have good news for YOU! Your friend Ryo has escaped, but don't worry, we'll find and kill him."
"I seriously doubt that, shorty!"
"I'd watch it, Jungle! I'm a lot more powerful than I look!"
"Really?"
"Yes." Alexs shot a light of fire out. Kit jumped out of the way; where she was standing there was nothing there.
She was so stunned that he did so much that she wasn't watching her back. All the sudden she went flying through the air. She landed with a thump. She looked up to see the same one who took Ryo. "DALLER!" she shot. He laughed at her.
"Happy to see you too, Jungle." She glared at him.
Kat ran to help up her sister, but as soon as she got close she was blown back. Rowen ran over to help her up.
"Time to die, little- ahhhhh!" Daller went flying back as something ran into him. Kit jumped up to see who or what pushed Daller back like that. When she got there she was surprised to see nothing at all, no Daller, no nothing.
"KIT, WATCH YOUR BACK!"
Kit turned around to see a big blob of fire. She screamed and jumped back from the fire. The fire just glowed, then it moved. Kit jumped as the fire moved. "What's going on, is it alive?" Kit yelled at the top of her lungs. The fire seemed to jump at that.
"Who, what are you?" The fire moved backwards.
"Hey, is that fire alive?"
"Yes, Kento, it is, I'm not sure if it can talk though."
"Yea, I believe it can," Sage said, "in fact I think... it can even fight." Sage and the fire started laughing.
"Sage, what's so funny? I see nothing funny in this!"
"You will show them, FIRE," Sage said kind of awkwardly.
The fire shook the top of the flame left to right.
"Why not?"
It turned toward Kit.
"Oh, you're afraid she'll beat the crap out of you, aren't you? Can I tell them? If you're on fire she can't touch you." All of a sudden Rowen started cracking up. Sage looked at Rowen. "Rowen, you okay, no?"
"Yea, but I can't believe mister all and mighty is scared of a girl!"
"Hey, watch it, Rowen! I'm not any girl! So who is fire, I'm guessing you two know." She looks at Rowen and Sage.
"Are you sure you want to know who he is?"
"Oh so it's a he. Huh, interesting. Yes, I really do want to know who HE is."
Rowen and Sage looked over at the flame that was no doubt laughing his head off. "Okay, it's..."
"Hold it," Cye and Kento said at the same time.
"What?"
"If we tell them now... it would be a lot more fun if we make them wait," Cye said.
"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing," Kento put in.
All the Ronins looked at the fire; it looked at them then fell over with laughter.
"I don't think Mr. Fire over here could take much more."
"Yeah, I guess you're right."
"So we tell them? Right."
"Yeah, I guess, but it would be more fun if Mr. Fire over here could tell them."
"Why can't he?"
"Hello, anybody in there?" Sage tapped on Kento's head. Kento pushed his hand away. "He can't talk in fire form."
"Oh yeah, I forgot."
"WAIT, you don't mean it's, no, you can't mean, it's... is it, no, it can't be. It better not be! Is it, no."
"Well, if you'd stop answering your own questions maybe I could answer them," Sage said mockingly.
"SAGE, is that fire thing RYO?"
The fire thing, as Kit put it started laughing even harder. The fire started to die and they could see Ryo standing there laughing. He stopped, looked at her, and said yes.
She lunged at him but Sage stopped her. " What are you doing, let me go, I'm going to kill him!"
"If you so much as touch him you'll burn your hand off," said Sage as he tried to hold her. She stopped struggling and looked at him; he let her go.
She picked up a stick and put it on his armor, it caught on fire. She dropped it and stomped on it, then looked at Ryo. "What are you doing? Ryo, take off your armor right now! So I can actually give you a hug."
"Are you going to hurt me?"
"Not if you take it off right now." Ryo looked at Kit, then at Rowen. Rowen shrugged his shoulders.
"Go for it, Ryo,"Sage finally said.
"Okay, here goes nothing, or everything," Ryo mumbled under his breath.
"What did you say?" asked Kento in a mocking kind of way. He knew what he said but was trying to get him in trouble with Kit.
"He said okay, Kento."
"Thank you, CYE," Kento said, not even looking at Cye.
"Ryo, are you going to take the armor off, or are you going to stand there looking retarded?" Kat said angrily and teasing.
Rowen looked at her and shook his head, but then said, "I hate to say it, Ryo, but she's right, you're stalling."
"I'm stalling, ME stalling? I'm going to... never mind that. Fine, I'll take off the armor."
"Wait," Kit yelled.
"What now, are you going to tell me I'm stalling again?!"
"No, I was wondering, how long does it take your armor to heat up like that?"
"As long as it takes me to get to a fire."
"Oh, okay, then don't take the armor off; we don't know where a fire is and it will be a lot easier to get into the castle with a walking fire," Kit said.
"Gee, thanks, I think," Ryo said.
"Anytime. Oh, look at the time, it's ten PM, we better get to bed," Kit realized.
"Yeah, but we can't all sleep in the same place, it would be to easy to spot. I say we split up," Sage said, acting all smart (he is, but that's okay). "Rowen, you go with Kat. Cye, you're with Kento. I'll go with little Ally, and that leaves Ryo for Kit," Sage said with a smirk.
"Thank you, Sage, I'm going to kill you now," Kit said as she put her arms up to choke him. Ryo looked at her and rolled his eyes. Sage was trying to hold Kit's arms and keep them away from his neck.
Then Ryo laughed and said, "We'll go northwest, Sage, you go south, Cye, you go east. Rowen go northeast, and everyone stay away from the west; I'll be the closest and I don't even like being that close."
"Why, Ryo, what's to the west?" Cye asked curiously.
"I'm not... I... it's bad! That's all you need to know. It's bad, very bad!"
"Okay, we won't go over there, but do you even know what's over there, Ryo?" Cye asked again.
"YES, I know what's over there, but... you don't and won't! Trust me, you don't want to know," Ryo yelled at the top of his lungs.
"Yes, I really do want to know! I want to know right now!" Rowen yelled back.
"Ha, I don't think you do. I don't think... no, well... no, I don't think so," Ryo said all to calm. "Do you really want to know, Rowen?" Ryo asked.
"YES, I WANT TO KNOW, I WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW!" Rowen yelled, getting angry.
"Too bad," Ryo said with a smirk in his voice.
"Then I'll go over there myself and see for myself!" Rowen yelled, again.
"What! Are you insane, there's a... huh." Ryo covered his mouth and covered up what he was about to say by saying, "Let's get to bed, I'm pooped."
"There's a what?" Sage asked with a smile on his face.
"THERE'SABIGSCARYGIRLDOWNTHERE!" Ryo yelled very quickly.
"Can you say that again? This time a little slower, kay?" Cye said, still trying to decipher what he said first of all, and not having any luck.
"There's a big scary girl," Ryo said with his head down.
"Ryo is again scared of a girl. Ryo, you getting weak on us, or just being a chicken?" Rowen said, mocking him
"You try to go up against that bi..." Ryo looked at Ally, female. "Then we'll see who the chicken is!" Ryo said, getting angry at Rowen. He has no idea what I went through in there, Ryo thought, getting madder at Rowen. "Well, I'm pooped, let's get to bed," Ryo said, mostly so he could get away from the guys. If Kit said anything... I'll, oh, who I'm I kidding, I won't do anything, at least not to her. I think I like her, which is really bad, really really bad!
"Come on, Ryo, let's go!" Kit said, walking to the northwest.
"Coming, Kit," Ryo said as he slumped his shoulders and slowly walked after Kit. Rowen and Kat walked together to the northeast. Sage rans after Ally, going south, and Kento and Cye laughed and walked to the east.
"Rowen, I was wondering, do we have a chance to beat Trots? When Ryo gets scared of an enemy... Rowen, DO WE HAVE A CHANCE?"
"YES, we have a chance. Look, when we fought Talpa I didn't think we had a chance, but we won cause Ryo was going to sacrifice himself so we could win. Luckily for him, the Jewel of Life saved him," Rowen said, trying to reassure her.
"Rowen, if Ryo almost died fighting Talpa, and Trots is stronger than Talpa, what does that say for us?" Kat asked, getting really worried.
"Kat, have faith in Ryo, we can only win if we have faith. When Ryo went into Talpa we all thought, for sure, that if we killed Talpa that we'd kill Ryo, but Ryo made us kill Talpa. We cried the whole time thinking we were killing Ryo and that we would never see him again, but worst of all we thought he would have to go with Talpa. Ryo survived, though, and that's when I learned to have faith in Ryo. They didn't just pull his name out of a hat to be leader, he was chosen for a reason. Mostly cause he know what to do at the right time and place. He makes mistakes but he always pulls through for us. Have faith in him, Kat."
"Thanks, Rowen, I guess you're right. I don't know Ryo that well, all I know for sure is that first he got beat up and then captured, then he was scared of Trots, he doesn't want anyone to even go near the west cause of her. Are you sure he can handle this one?" Kat asked pleadingly.
"Yea, Kat, there was a time when Ryos' swords got broken, then White Blaze got hurt really badly. We all thought that we couldn't trust Ryo to do any of the fighting. When I told him to sit out... he didn't take it to well. Later that night White Blaze got Ryo a Soul Sword and died. Ryo got mad and beat Saber Strike, then Black Blaze bonded with White blaze and that's why when White Blaze has on his armor he looks like Black Blaze. The point is, we thought we couldn't trust Ryo and he ended up being the one who killed him. Kat, have faith in him, he'll pull through, he always does," Rowen told her in a really sweet voice.
"All right, Rowen, I'll trust him a little longer, but if he makes another mistake I want someone else to be leader. I can't... we can't lose!" Kat said kinda loud.
"If we trade leaders, we'll lose Ryo. If we take Ryo out of being leader he could get mad and run off, he does that a lot, and we might not ever find him, and if we do he could be brainwashed or not be the only one to be living in his body. Plus, none of us know how to be a really good leader like Ryo, and don't say Kit cause she couldn't do it, trust me," Rowen told her in not such a sweet voice.
"Rowen... okay, I'll trust him for now," Kat said in a low voice.
"Thanks, Kat, he won't let you or anyone else down, trust me," Rowen said, trying to reassure her.

******

"RYO, what are you doing, the tent goes over there!" Kit said as she pointed to an open clearing.
He looked at where she pointed for a second, shrugged his shoulders and moved the tent over there. "Look, Kit, I think we'll be sleeping near each other like this for a while; we should try to get along," Ryo said, trying to keep calm.
"Fine, just set up the tent, please," Kit said angrily.
"Ahh, Kit, what do you think... ahh, nevermind," Ryo said, kinda nervous of something.
"What, come on, Ryo, what were you going to say?"
"Kit, doyouwanttogooutsometime?" Ryo said, kinda shaking and blushing.
"If I got that right, you just asked me out, right? Cause if you did it, we'll have to wait tell after we beat Trots. After that you can ask me again," Kit said with the biggest smile on her face.
"Okay... are you hungry?" Ryo asked, trying to change the subject.
"What's there to eat?" Kit asked, still smiling.
"Ahh... we have s'mores and hot dogs," Ryo said as he looked in their bag of food.
"Ah well, since I'm not on a diet I'll go with the s'mores," Kit said happy-like.
"Got it," Ryo said as he pulled out all the stuff to make s'mores and lit the fire, using his power. Then he found two sticks for the marshmallows.
"Thanks, Ryo," Kit said as Ryo gave her the longer stick to use. She blushed as he gave it to her. He then grabbed the stick, pulled her close and kissed her. They separated, looked at each other and turned around, then turned back around and looked at each other once more. "Well, let's have those s'mores now," Kit said, trying to change the subject.
"Yea, that's a good thing... ahh, let's eat," Ryo stumbled out. They put the marshmallows on the sticks and stuck it over the fire. When they get tired of s'mores they sat and talked for a while.
"We better get to bed, Ryo, it's getting late and we have a long day tomorrow," Kit said after about an hour.
"Yea," said Ryo as he looked at his watch.

******

"No, KENTO, THAT GOES-" (crash) The tent fell down. Cye covered his eyes and shook his head. "Kento, go sit down, I'll put the tent up, okay?" Cye said as he pushed Kento out of the way.
"Hey, you sure, Cye old buddy?" Kento asked.
"Positive, just don't move, kay?" Cye said, putting his hand up to stop him from moving.
"Okay, Cye, if you need any help I'll be happy to help," Kento said with his mouth totally full with food. Cye could barely understand him.
"Yeah, just sit there and don't move," Cye said, trying to stay calm. He couldn't believe he was about to lose his temper; he never lost his temper.

*****

"ALLY! STOP, PLEASE STOP! I'm tired, please, I want to go to bed. Ally," Sage pleaded.
"All right, Sage, cause no one needs their beauty sleep more than you and Kento. Ha HA HA!" Ally said this as she ran around Sage who was desperately trying to catch her. "Oh come on, Sage, you're faster than this. You can catch me, TRY!"
"ALLY, BED, NOW!" Sage yelled.
"Okay, you don't have to yell, you know, jeez," Ally complained as she went into the tent.
"Thank you," Sage mumbled as he went in after her and shut the tent.

******

"I want him back NOW! I got him and you let him go," Trots yelled at Alexs and Daller.
"We're sorry, Master, please forgive us," they both said at the same time.
"And bring me that little girl, that power of hers will come in handy, BUT mostly get me Wildfire. I need to have Wildfire here. He is the only one who can destroy us, you got that!"
"Yes, ma'am," they both said.
"Good, do what you wish with the others, I don't care."