Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Anniversary ❯ The Anniversary ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing of the Yoroiden Samurai Troopers.

Warnings: This is a slight lemon and is certainly a Yaoi Fanfic. If you do not like it hit your back button on your browser, because if you do not & read it anyway. I will not be responsible for any discomfort you may encounter. Also, this is a RyoxSeiji pairing.

The Anniversary
by: wingsofsakon

The room was dim, but full of comfort and love. Two bodies: intertwined in passion. Glimmered from the moon that shined through the window. Soft touches and kisses of wanting peace. Ryo fought the urges to go faster and slightly whined as he rested his head on Seiji's neck. His lover's heat and tightness was almost too much. He loved him so much that it seemed like he was drowning in his own love. He moaned as a hand slithered through his raven hair and held him steadily there. Knowing that his other always liked it when he made love to him like that.

With his eyes shut it felt like his senses were going to over load. The touch of his hand in his hair, satin skin sliding under him, the restrained panting and sighs in his ear. It was bliss and he struggled to make it last. There was no desire of going back down the road that got him here. In the arms of the blond and closer to him than he thought he would ever be. He bit his lip as hips adjusted to his rhythm. Pushing deeper and shoving old feelings aside. Making flashes of old an old flame flicker. He didn't want it to re-spark. After all… tonight was the anniversary.

That smile: those eyes, his smell and touch still lingered and he desperately wanted them to fade. He shut his eyes tighter as emerald blue eyes tugged at his heart. Making hot tears trail down his face and drop to heated skin under him. That triggered the hand in his hair to caress as moans and tears filled the air.

Seiji felt the tear hit his neck and slide down to the sheets. He knew what was wrong and wanted to make it better. Nights like this were so terribly scary. It was like standing on a steel edge. Where it ended, darkness began and never stopped. If you fell, you wouldn't stop. There was light dimly shinning to the side. Where old memories and feelings resided. The one place you long to be, but also despised. So you stood there. Trying not to sway in the empty wind. He caressed his hair and pulled him closer. He didn't want him to fall, not now. Not when he was there, to catch him. He knew how he felt. After all… tonight was the anniversary.

As he felt him gently thrust. He slightly arched his spine and clenched the sheets with his other hand. Flashes of what he cherished crossed his vision. Midnight blue hair and deep stormy eyes came and went. He bit his lip as he tried to push them out of his thoughts. Delicate fingers' tracing his body was too much to bear. It was something he longed for, but damned himself for. So, he held the warrior above tighter. His skin tingled as Ryo whispered his name in a husky yet blissfully pleasured voice.

Making him whisper back in instinct. "… more… "

Ryo obeyed as he lifted up to look into his eyes and watch his reactions. He loved to see the one under him as his façade melted into emotion. Showing every detail that he felt and nothing cold remained. He didn't pause as he managed to slide one of his legs up and over his left arm. That was something he learned from his old lover and smiled at the thought, but quickly pushed it away. He knew it could never be and watched as the dusky blond squirmed under him in the agony of the pleasure. That came from the new position.

Seiji couldn't help but to submit to what his body wanted to do as he let himself wriggle under him. This was normally something he did for only one person, but that was over. Visions of nights quickly came and went of a certain archer as tears finally strung their way from the corner of his eyes. His souls winced as he remembered the smile that burned its way into his memory… the last one. Ryo let go of his leg and gently slid it back down as he leaned in to kiss them away.

After kissing them away and a soft caress of his cheek against his. His body fell into shutters as he let the orgasm take its course. As flashes of full lips gently kissed his and bright eyes smiled at him as he left. The car door closing and a hand waving. Tail lights disappearing as he went further away. It was all… for the last time. He cried out from the soul and it filled the room. Echoed from his new lover.

When silence hit the room. So did the distance of their counter parts of the past. Filling up that moment of gap with the sadness they were so desperately trying to fill. It had happened all over again and even though this time. They weren't alone… it seemed for a second that. They had fallen over the edge into darkness. Ryo withdrew and collapsed to Seiji's side. After a while, he rolled over and lay on his chest.

"Tomorrow… we'll bring them flowers." He whispered.

After a long pause he replied in a voice of disgust. "I asked him not to go."

"Shin… " Ryo stopped noticing. That it was the first time in a year. That he had spoken his name out loud.

Seiji looked at him when he didn't finish. "…Shin… what?" He asked realizing the same.

"He said every thing was going to be okay." He said sitting up and resting on his knees. That he brought up. "He said… he'd be back shortly."

Seiji remembered his two friends talking softly on the porch before they had left. "He didn't know."

"He knew I didn't want him to go… let alone a month."

"It was his mother's birthday… "

"Still a month."

"He didn't see her in a long time, Ryo. Touma didn't need to go though."

"Touma met the rest our families, Seiji… he wanted to meet them as well."

"That bastard deserves to die." Seiji said with anger and hurt.

"He's in jail."

"It's not enough. He should be dead as well. They didn't do anything wrong!"

"I know, but at least he got punished."

"Punished! He broadsided them, Ryo! Touma fought for three days and Shin died on impact!"

"Don't you think I want to see him dead to! He took them from every one and us! Don't yell at me for something I can't do!" Ryo said getting out of bed and sliding on a pair of sweatpants.

"I'm not!"

"Then stop raising your voice to me." Ryo said as he walked out to the balcony.

A moment later he was joined by the swordsman.

"I don't mean to take it out on you… " Seiji said softly as he stood next to him.

"I know, I'm sorry to. It's just that… I… it's just that I miss him so bad."

"It's all right." He answered, as they over looked the lake.

"Some times… it's like he never left." Ryo whispered as he stared at the calmness of the lake. "Some times, I swear I can smell his fragrance or feel his skin. Or maybe if I turn fast enough… he'd be standing right behind me. Late at night when its silent, except for your breathing. I can hear his voice."

Seiji let one of his arms embrace the lover that was as lost as he was. "Me to."

The wind blew gently as the anniversary ticked by. The day they lost them and had to treadge on half gone.
The stars shined brightly with moon reflecting off the waters with the stars. The trees made rustling noises as they danced to the song of sorrow. Shin and Touma stood by their sides as they watched their tears fall.