Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Dark Side of Light ❯ The Dark Side of Light ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: I own nothing of Yoroiden Samurai Troopers/Ronin Warriors
 
 
 
The Dark Side of Light
by: wingsofsakon
 
 
Everyone was exhausted from the days training they put themselves through. The lack of sound that rang through the house was proof of that. Touma sighed at the thought of it. He had gotten used to noise soothing him to sleep. The sound of video games off in the distance or pots and pans rattling in the kitchen and thuds from Ryo or Yuli wrestling with the tiger. All this was absent and it was letting his thoughts race through his mind. Instead of focusing on noises and single images made from them.
 
Sliding out from his sheets and taking a moment to run his fingers through his hair: he quietly made his way downstairs. Past the rooms were his comrades lay sleeping and drained from earlier. Things had slightly gotten out of hand. And it ended in no one getting out of practice with out some sort cut, bruise or show of blood. Surprisingly, Shuu and Seiji were the ones who got it the worst. Shin coming in third and then himself. Ryo of course came out with a smart laugh with the lesser of the damaged friends. Although, he was the first to disappear when they returned to the house.
 
All in all that wasn't what weighed on his mind as he tip toed through the hallway to the kitchen. Where he stopped a moment to look at the moonlight shimmering off the tabletop, countertops, chairs and linoleum. Which only brought back the thoughts that swam through his mind. He smiled slightly and slid himself into a chair faintly gazing outside.
 
Where he often gazed. Quietly and discreetly watching from afar as a fair and slightly dainty comrade took secret, late night swims. `Yes...' he thought to him self. Yes, he may have been part fish, but… he was the most tempting and beautiful siren he had ever seen. Which he kept to him self. Although, tonight he didn't see his slick figure relishing in his very element he was attuned to. No, he saw him on his way down there. Passed out on the couch half dressed and sprawled out across the fabric. It took every ounce of what he was not to stop. Stop to stare, touch, or smell him: if he did stop. He would of lost all control and taken him right there and then.
 
It was bad enough his image was in his brain, bouncing around and tantalizing him. Images that he tried to always push away. The fair skin he wanted to slowly run his fingertips across: to touch his sweet auburn hair. Wishing that he could gently lose his fingertips in his locks as he let his lips taste the skin he so admired from afar. Softly taking in the smell of him and letting it engulf him in more want. It wasn't the rejection he feared. No, it was the loss of a dear friend. He could live if Shin didn't return his feelings… it was the complete loss that scared him. So, a secret it would be. He sighed again trying to push away the urge to cry.
 
“You're the last person I thought I would see in here at this time of night.” A familiar voice said from the darkness. Touma turned to see who it was only to see the blonde leaning against the table eyeing him.
 
Touma mustered up a fake smile. “ I just wasn't tired… why are you up??”
 
Seiji slightly rolled his eyes. “Right… I wasn't tired either.”
 
“Alright, I just couldn't sleep.”
 
“Why not??” Seiji sat down next to him in concern.
 
“It's too quiet… and I have a lot on my mind. Now… why are you awake?”
 
“My room was empty… “ He simply replied looking at him with his pale eyes that seemed to slightly sparkle as the moonlight hit them.
 
“Im sorry… “ The archer said softly before realizing it shouldn't matter. “You should be used to me not being there.”
 
Seiji smiled very slightly. “I admit you are gone most of the time romancing your books… “ Then he was quiet a brief moment before the side of his lips raised ever so sligh. “And spying on Shin.”
 
Touma sat quietly in shock a moment, not knowing what to say.
 
“Don't look so shocked. You don't actually think it's a secret do you??”
 
“…Well…”
 
“That's cute… “ Seiji smiled. “I think you should just get it over with. Go nurse his wounds Touma… “
 
“What, Seiji ?” The archer said in shock and confusion a bit rattled. “Why are you talking like this??”
 
“Like what? Im just tired of you pining over him. Its starting to effect how you fight, work and sleep. You think he doesn't know?? Ryo was the first one to inform him that you were sneaking peaks. He's not as shy and innocent as you may think.”
 
“What makes you say that??” Bypassing everything else that was said.
 
“What… you think he hasn't been with anyone else?? I know for a fact he has. And you ought to quit acting like you don't want him. Or something will happen and not for the better.”
 
Touma blinked in thought. “… He has??.. “
 
“You're missing the point. How else do I have to explain this to you? He's there for the taking.”
 
“What? Seiji, I don't want to just -take- him. And how do you that he has are you keeping tabs on him or something?? Maybe you want him… perhaps you should just go in there and -take- him.”
 
The blonde sat back in his seat coolly and was quiet a moment. “Why are you being so defensive? I was merely trying to coax you into doing something you should do.”
 
“You didn't answer my question… “
 
“The question? The answer is no. Im not keeping tabs on him.” He sighed in frustration.
 
“…. I am sorry Seiji… but even though I want to, I don't want to.”
 
“What?” Seiji said in slight shock. “Turn your brain off and just do something for once. As usual you're overly analyzing things again. This isn't a thinking thing Touma.”
 
“Seiji…. I, don't want to lose him… “
 
“Lose him?? How… This is Shin we're talking about.”
 
“Stop pushing me.” Touma said getting edgy.
 
“Well, how else am I supposed to get you to focus? Until you get that out of your system you're going to be hazardous.”
 
o.0 “Hazardous??”
 
“Yes, your head is in the clouds. Your mind could stray during battle and one of us could seriously get hurt.”
 
“… you're mental.” Touma said getting up.
 
Seiji stood up quickly grabbing the archers arm and pulling him to attention. Making their chairs slightly squeal across the floor as Touma's hip hit the table making it shift.
 
“Are you mad?? What's wrong with you??” Touma said forgetting to keep his voice down losing his tempter slightly.
 
“I told you what's wrong. Why wont you listen to me?” He said still holding his arm firmly.
 
“Because Im not ready!.. “ Touma yelled back at him following with a cold stare. “Now let go, you're hurting me.”
 
The blonde jerked him closer pinning him between himself and the table. Tightening his grip on him as he slid his other arm around him gently. Capturing his lips with his as he ignored his struggle.
 
Touma tried to ignore the shiver that shot up his spine as tingles branched out through his body as the other started to taste him deeper. He made a soft noise as he started to slowly stop struggling.
 
Seiji carefully let his grip loosen as he felt the other meld into his arms with soft sounds. He slid a hand up his shirt caressing the skin leading up his spine softly. Pulling him closer as he let his hardened groin push against him through his jeans.
 
The archer felt him self respond to his actions by pulling at the rim of the blonde's jeans and deepening the kiss. It was a surprise to him self as he kept urging the other on. A part of his brain was screaming to stop as the other did its best to smother the other into darkness. And the screaming came to sudden halt when he realized he was being spread against the table and savagely torn from his clothes. He quickly surrendered to his comrade, as much of it was becoming a blissful blur as he was taken.
 
Seiji squirmed and tightened his grip on the other as he heard him scream before climaxing. Following suit quickly and nearly drawing blood from his shoulder as he did. Touma slowly drifted back to sense as he breathed in astonishment and exhaustion. He felt the blonde relax taking breaths before slowly withdrawing.
 
Touma softly kissed Seiji's shoulder running his hand up his back as he kept legs wrapped around him. Seiji caressed his partner's side with a slight smirk hidden in the shadows. As the blue haired warrior caught the image of his siren in his eyes from the doorway. Touma froze as emerald eyes stared back at him and shivered as Seiji's cool voice whispered to his ear.
 
“Im sorry… but if I cant have him… no one will… “
 
 
 
The End…
 


Author's Notes: It's been a while since i wrote an actual fic. So, let me know what you think... but be gentle.. please =^^=