Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors' Love and Hope ❯ A Capturing Thought ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warriors' Hope and Love

A Capturing Thought

Author: Sifirela K

Disclaimer: Do not own ronin warriors, do own the new set of new characters that are not familiar to you.

Lady Ashley knelt again before Ryo's thrashed body. Ryo felt so helpless to move out of harms way. He heard the new warriors running up to Ashley as a sharp object rested upon his neck. His breathing was shallow; his heartbeat was beginning to rise.

"Stop right there, Lady." Jesse commanded with her strong voice. Lady Ashley looked up and smirked. "Are you going to just kill someone so easily who is still tired from battling a demon, instead of fighting someone with their full potential."

"You don't mean someone like you, now do you, little girl." Lady Ashley smirked, getting up with Ryo in her arms, the blade still hooked at the Adam's apple of Ryo's neck.

"Yes, she does...now kindly take your blade away from that boy's throat and fight us or are you afraid..." Jamie took a step in front of Jesse. Lady Ashley sneered towards the two girls that dared to mess with the most powerful sorceress in the dynasty.

"You will see who is afraid when I finish with the both of you, you insolent brats." Ashley spat as she took her blade from Ryo's neck and dropped him on the ground, where he groaned from pain. "I'll come and finish you off later, along with your friends after I deal with these brats first." Lady Ashley sheathed her sword and cracked her fingers before glancing at Jerah who was fixing to jump up the balcony where Mia and Yulie were watching in horror that was taking place. "What is wrong, Jerah? Not having fun watching me fixing to beat these two?" She smiled, but he frowned back.


"Go ahead and have your fun. I'm rather bored seeing you play around instead of getting down to business." Jerah frowned, "I'll be getting the jewel of life while you have your fun."

Lady Ashley made a face of pure astonishment before looking back at the awaiting twins, smiling.


"Well now, are you just going to stand there and gape at me or attack..."

"Just you wait, we'll make minced meat out of you yet."

"Big talk coming from a brat like you, WhiteFire."

"Takes one to know one." Jesse admitted as she and Jamie got into a fighting stance.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but you...don't...know me!" Lady Ashley flung forward, her sword unsheathed. She attacked Jamie head on, not giving her enough time to get her swords out. Jamie flew backwards from the force, hitting hard on the ground. Jesse gasped but did not have time to react to Jamie's departure when she heard Ashley sputter out an attack cry.

Jesse shakily took her bow from the back and took an arrow from her endless cycle of arrows, much like Rowen's armor had. She saw Lady Ashley springing forward in a high speed as Jesse prepared to launch her arrow. But in the time of the preparation, Ashley seemed to get only faster and Jesse could barely keep her bearings upon the woman that was coming full force. All of a sudden, a blurry vision of Lady Ashley came in view in front of Jesse then disappeared.

"Huh?" Jesse asked, and in that moment, she felt a sword slash on her back. She fell to the ground with a yelp and held her side for the sword had cut through her armor. She looked through weary eyes as Lady Ashley came closer to her and was smirking an even bigger smile.

"Time for you to die...my insolent brat." Lady Ashley swung her sword in front of her and was about to jab it in her side, when a huge rock came flying and hitting her on the back of the head, making her stagger frontward. She yelped in pain as it contacted and felt around her head to see if there was any damage. She felt warm liquid oozing out. Ashley turned quickly towards the direction the rock came from and looked at Jamie, who was up from her first blow, ready for more. "You wench, you'll pay for that!"

"Am I now?" Jamie frowned a bit, unsheathing her swords. "It looks like you'll be the one to pay for your impertinence." Jamie and Ashley got in a fighting stance, each looking at one another to see who would attack first...

_______

As the heated battle was on, Jerah jumped up towards the balcony that Mia and Yulie were on. They screamed and ran into the house, locking the door inside. Jerah laughed at this and took his scythe, a green aura penetrating from its tip. He swung it overhead and narrowly threw it into the French doors that connected to the office Yulie and Mia were cowering in. The French doors came off its hinges and glass flew everywhere. Mia grabbed Yulie before that all happened and hid under the desk. Jerah entered the office room and smiled.

"So, you think that you can hide from me. Come out or I'll force you out!" Jerah commanded as he sneered. He looked around and felt a faint aura coming from underneath the wooden desk. "Ah, I've found you, my little children." He walked heavily, his slow footsteps echoing in Mia and Yulie's ears.

"Mia," Yulie whispered, scared. Mia hushed him with a finger.

"I'll count up to ten and if you two don't come out then I shall show you what powers I've got." Jerah warned menacingly.

Mia bit her lower lip as she held Yulie close to her. `Come on, Mia, think. What can I do?'

"1...2...3...4...5..." Jerah counted as he walked ever so slightly more. "Well, you've got five more seconds, 6....7...8..."

"I can't take this much longer," Yulie shouted as he got out of Mia's hold and jumped up from under the desk. Jerah stopped counting and smiled at the little boy. Mia gasped and got up too.

"Yulie!"

"Ah, so there you are..."

____________

Rowen, Sage, Kento, and Cye watched in horror as their friends were fixing to get pulverized. They turned their attention back to the first unknown warrior with standing in a very tight stance. They couldn't read what was on the minds of these two warriors. But they could see the hatred Ashley belated in her eyes.

"What are they just standing around for?" Kento asked dumbfounded.

"I don't know, but I just want to get out of here to get to Mia and Yulie and get Ryo out of there before that Lady person there gets distracted from her now task." Sage suggested as he held up his sword to the dark force that barred them from helping their friends. The sword suddenly became ignited with frequent green light that faltered at some point towards the tip of the no'datchi.

The other three ronins looked hopeful as the light penetrated towards the shadowed dark energy trap. Their hope diminished just as the light faded into the darkness. Sage staggered back weakly, Rowen catching him.

"Are you okay buddy?" Kento asked worriedly. Sage put a hand on his head that wanted to ache and nodded yes.

"I'm alright. It's just that I used too much energy. I don't think I'll have enough to withstand another attempt."

"Well, if you can't do that, then let me." Kento suggested proudly as he took his three parted staff and swung it over head. "Iron Rock Crusher."

The ground split in two as the staff fell to the ground. The tremendous shock seemed to echo back, for the ground underneath began to buckle, causing the dark energy trap to close in closer.

"Kento, you idiot! You could have gotten us killed!" Cye shouted to his best friend who lay sprawled on the ground on his back. Kento grinned as he picked his head up weakly.

"Well, it looks like using our powers won't help." Rowen said as he examined the black portal. He sighed as he tried to touch it, but quickly had to take his hand away because of the electric shock that hit him. He landed on the ground with a big thud and a groan. Cye went and helped him sit up, all the while looking out into the world and seeing the two fighters still locked in position.

_____________

They stared each other down like hawks, waiting for the other one to move first. They stayed like this for a few minutes before Ashley attempted the move. She ran in full speed, her sword gleaming in the sunlight that poured through the cloudy sky. Jamie moved second, her swords ready to attack.

They met up, their swords clashing together, a few sparks of energy protruding out of the swords. They did this several times, releasing, attacking, releasing again and staring each other down. They huffed a few more times and were breathing hard as they tried to see who was more superior.

Ashley jumped back after the last clanging of the swords were made. She was huffing, sweat pouring down her face, her face full of malice and contemplation.

"Is that all you have, little girl." Ashley laughed a haughty smile.

"I take it you have the same." Jamie gave a small smile, putting one of her swords up and rushed towards the sorceress, pointing her other sword blade in front of her venal side. Lady Ashley smirked as she got ready for the attack, but the little thing she didn't know was that Jamie had a well thorough out plan. Ashley took her sword out just as Jamie arrived full speed and tried to ram her blade into Jamie's side, but the blade from Jamie's katana clanged with hers. What surprised her was that Jamie took the hilt of the katana and rammed it into Ashley's face.

Ashley flew back into a tree and groaned as she tried to stand. She stared angrily towards Jamie, her eyes full of malice.

"How dare you, you impudent stick!" Ashley wiped the blood away from her mouth as she staggered to stand up.

_______

Jerah saw that the little kid had the jewel of life, the one that Master Eylous wanted. Jerah walked up to them, Mia and Yulie watching his every move as they stepped back.

"Just hand it over, kid and I promise, I won't hurt you or your mother...yet." He smirked as he saw the fear in their eyes.

Yulie looked determined though and sneered at him.

"You think I'll hand this over to a loser like you!" the nine-year-old boy shouted. "Think again." Yulie saw the opportunity and snagged an opening, grabbing Mia's hand and rushing over to the left side of the warlord's. Jerah, seeing where they were off too, jumped in that direction, his armored face beaming down in Yulie's.

"I don't think so, Mister." Jerah laughed as he snapped his fingers. Mia was thrown back into the wall where she passed out from the impact.

"Mia!" Yulie tried running to Mia, but all of a sudden, demons of undesirable looks came and grabbed a hold of Yulie, dragging him into a portal that Jerah created.

"Plan 1 into action." Jerah laughed as he looked at the young woman, passed out against the wall. He then walked to the edge of the balcony and smiled. He had just seen Lady Ashley get knocked into the tree.

_______

"You'll pay for that," Ashley again stated as she took out her sword, her eyes burning like the inferno. "Oh, will you ever regret crossing me! You should have gone home to your mommy, girl. Now you will feel the wrath of the dynasty!" Ashley charged at Jamie, who was a tired of the pressured fighting.

`Can't this woman ever stay down!' Jamie thought as Ashley charged towards her.

Just as Lady Ashley got an inch closer to Jamie, a male voice called out for her to stop. Ashley stopped and glared at Jerah, who was staring down from the broken down balcony.

"Why must I stop!" Ashley fumed.

"I got what we were here to get and a little midget to torture!"

"No!" Ryo shouted as he got to his feet, his face showing pure anger. "Give Yulie back!"

"Ah, in due time, Wildfire, in due time." Jerah said victoriously. "Come on Lady Ashley and get back to the palace."

"But, I'm not done yet."

"Yes, you are, now lets go."

"No!" Lady Ashley was about to attack Jamie again, but she felt a voice boom inside her head.

"LADY ASHLEY! RETURN THIS INSTANT! YOU WILL, IN TIME, HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET REVENGE BUT IN THE MEANTIME I NEED YOU BACK HERE!" the dark voice boomed.

Lady Ashley growled as she shoved her katana into its sheath and followed Jerah to the portal. Before she got into the portal, she looked back at Jamie.

"I'll be back and count on it that I'll show no mercy towards you or your friend, you wench."

"You can count on it that I'll wait for you, you withering old hag!" Jamie spat back as the sorceress sneered then turned into the portal, the portal closing behind them...

Jamie sighed in relief when the portal closed. She closed her eyes, feeling a little weak before, then realized that her sister was in pain. She let in a sharp breath as she looked all around. She could see Ryo looking at her strangely, waiting for some answers to the unsaid questions and that the black void around the other four had vanished, leaving two on the ground from their own attacks and two holding them up in support. She saw no Jesse. It worried her to death.

"Jesse!" Jamie called out, ignoring the questioning eyes that roamed about her. "Jess-"

"I'm over here, Jamie." Jesse called out, weakly. Jamie phoned on in to where her sister's voice was. Jamie then saw a figure staggering out of the bushes. She ran straight for her sister's limping form.

"Are you okay?" Jamie asked as she helped her sister walk.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"How's your side?"

"Eh, bleeding, but all in all good."

"Bleeding. Oh Jess, we'll have to find a first aide kit."

"Nah, I'm fine."

"Fine? Fine? Look at how you are badly in need of aide." Jamie grumbled at her sister's stubbornness.

"Excuse me, but we have a first kit aid in the mansion. If after we fix you up, do you mind answering some of our questions?" Cye asked, de-transforming.

Jamie and Jesse also de-transformed and the ronins were intrigued by the way they almost looked exactly alike.

"Sure," Jesse said as she slowly went into unconsciousness.