Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / MARS Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Poke Pinch ❯ We meet the Yu Yu Hakusho gang!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hey guys, how's the obsessiveness goin'?" asked a girl who went by the name of Christina. She had long dark brown hair that reached her mid-back, which was tied up in a high ponytail, and her height was 5'1". She was wearing a black t-shirt with the words `You Must Be An Experiment In Artificial Stupidity' on it (a/n: I really do have that shirt!) and blue jeans.

"Really cool! My mom bought me an InuYasha poster, I'm hella happy now." said one of her good friends, Joyce. She had shoulder length black hair with blond streaks in it. She was around 4'11" tall, maybe a quarter or so more. She had very dark brown eyes. She wore a peach tank top and white shorts.

"Damn you Joyce! Why didn't you get one for me?" cried Sam in a playful way (not the nasty playful way, get your heads outta the gutter!). She had wavy, shoulder length strawberry blond hair with some natural brown streaks, plus her bleached bangs. She was 5'2", and her eyes were a turquoise-ish color. She wore a black shirt with a grey wolf on it and black bondage pants.

"I was gonna but my mom said no," she said. "But I can get it for you for your birthday if you want."

"That'd be awesome!" replied Sam. Just then, a girl with semi-long curly black hair rain into the room. "Hey Cece, what's up?"

"MY MOM BOUGHT ME THIS LIFE SIZED HIEI PLUSHIE!!!" she screamed, pointing to the life-sized plush in her arms. Her eyes were a deep brown, and she was about the same height as Joyce. She wore a dark read shirt with fishnet sleeves, and black Dickies pants. "I'm the happiest person alive!" She squeezed the Hiei plush and started petting its head. "My Hiei…my Hiei…"

"Nu-uh! I'M the happiest person, cause MY mom got me this Rose Whip! Along with my awesomeness Kurama life-sized ACTION FIGURE!" retorted Christina. "MUAHAHAHA!! You so can't beat that!" Cece stuck her tongue out at Christina.

"Bet I can!" said Sam. "My mom got me an exact replica of the Tetsusaiga(sp)! Only it's plastic, which sorta sucks…"

"Yeah, I know watcha mean by the plastic thing…This Rose Whip can't cut into ANYTHING." pouted Christina.

"Yeah, well my mom got me these dog-demon ears!" said Joyce, patting the headband with dog ears attached to it. Chad popped out of nowhere and snatched the headband. "CHAD!! GIVE THAT BACK!!" yelled Joyce.

Chad kept running until he tripped over Christina's plastic rose whip and fell flat on his face. "Oww.." he said, and tried to get up but Joyce was sitting on top of him. "GET OFF ME AND I'LL GIVE IT BACK!!" Chad had short dark brown hair, which he spiked up, and brown eyes. He was about 5'3", and wore all black, and he had a chain around his neck (which he did of his own will, in this story and real life!). He got up off the treehouse floor and threw the headband back at Joyce. "I got my own pair anyway." Everyone fell anime style, and Joyce hit him on the head.

"Um…ok they're starting to scare me." said Alyssa, who had just entered with Alina. Alyssa had short blond hair, which was dyed a chestnut-like color at the moment, and her eyes were as blue as the ocean. She was about 5'7" and wore a Tweety shirt and dark blue bellbottom jeans.

Alina, however, wasn't really paying attention. She was too busy reading her new Mars book. She also had semi-long hair, only a little longer than Cece's. Her hair was a little darker than chestnut brown and had a few blond streaks. She was the same height as Christina, and wore a light blue shirt with a black skirt. "Huh? Sorry Alyssa, did you say something?"

Alyssa sighed and shook her head. "Never mind…" Alina looked up from her book and out the window.

"Ooh Joyce look there's a hot guy!" said Alina, going over to the window. Joyce rushed over.

"Where?!" she asked, pushing Alina…out the window.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! JOYCE!!!!" screamed Alina. A loud thud was heard, and everyone looked out the window. She had landed on the black-haired guy she saw earlier. "Oh, hey hot guy! My friend thinks your hot and she wants to go out with you."

The guy glared at her and yelled, "GET OFF ME YOU BAKA NINGEN ONNA!!" She got off of him and mumbled something about him being rude under her breath. "Humph, talk about rude…she didn't even say sorry." said Hiei.

Cece's ears perked up (not much though) and she suddenly yelled, "OMIGODIDON'TBELIEVEIT!!!! IT'S HIEI!!!" Then she fainted. Christina pushed everyone out of the way and looked closely at the figure. Yup, sure enough, it was Hiei. Christina jumped out of the window and landed next to him.

"Are you real?" she asked, as she poked him.

"Of course I am!" he said. She stopped poking him then pinched herself.

"Nope, it's not a dream…" She looked around for the rest of the Reikai Tantei. She spotted them a few yards away. "HOLY FLYING CHEESESTICKS!! IT'S KURAMA!!" she squealed. Then she went and started poking HIM. "I'm still not sure…is this a dream?" she pinched herself again, and then pinched Kurama.

"NO IT'S NOT A DREAM NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP POKING/PINCHING ME?!?!" he screamed (o.O wow that is so unlike Kurama).

"Yes, do stop poking him. It isn't polite," said Hiei. Christina stopped poking Kurama and walked over to Yusuke and started to poke him.

"AHHHH SOMEBODY HELP ME!! THAT MEAN LADY IS GONNA BEAT ME UP!!!!!" screeched Yusuke, as he hid behind Kuwabara.

"Yusuke, she isn't going to beat you up. She was merely poking you to see if you were a real substance, or just a holograph or something," stated Kuwabara. Christina then preceded to poke him.

"Hey wait a minute…Kuwabara, you're supposed to be dumb..and Hiei, you're supposed to be rude, cold-hearted and mean…and Yusuke should be perverted…and Kurama is supposed to be calm…weird. Your personalities in real life are different." said Christina. They all started at her like this: =.=;; or this: O.O;;.

"What do you mean, `in real life'?" asked Hiei.

"Well, DUH, here in America you guys are anime characters on a show called Yu Yu Hakusho."

"I KNEW IT! KOENMA HAS SENT PEOPLE AFTER ME!! HELP ME SOMEONE!!!" yelled Yusuke as he ran around in circles until he hit a tree.

"You ok, Yusuke?" asked Hiei.

"He should be fine, he's had much worse." said Kurama, who waved his hand to dismiss the thought. Christina stared at all of them.

"Ok. It's official. Kurama and Hiei have switched personalities. And Kurama and Kuwabara. And Yusuke and Kuwabara. I think…ah damnit I'm confusing meself." said Christina, holding her head from the pain of thinking.

In time, everyone came down from the treehouse (which was in…Christina's backyard). They all talked to the Reikai Tantei for awhile, well most of them were drooling. Of course…Christina was drooling over Kurama, Sam and Cece over Hiei, and they occasionally fought about it too.

"Hey guys wanna go to Starbucks (which I don't own)?" asked Sam.

"HELL YEAH!!!!" said Christina.

"I don't wanna go unless they have sweet snow!" whined Hiei.

"Oh, but they DO have sweet snow Hiei! Straight from Japan, too!"

"C'mon already, the sweet snow is waiting!" They all followed Hiei to Starbucks. When he looked at the menu, he didn't see sweet snow anywhere. "Hey…there's no sweet snow here!"

"But they do have American ice cream…" So they all got either a coffee, frappuccino, ice cream or whatever.

"So…what are you guys doin' in America?" asked Chad.

"Huh? We're in America? And all this time I thought we were in Makai…" said Yusuke.

"Yusuke, you baka! You need to pay attention more," said Kuwabara.

"Hey, you mean you thought we were a buncha ugly demons!?!?!" screamed Sam.

"Yea, actually, I did.." said Yusuke. Sam's eyes were filled with fire, and she started chasing him around the coffee shop.

"AHHHH SOMEONE HELP SHE'S AN EVIL DEMON AND GONNA KILL ME!!!!!" An angry register person grabbed both of their collars and threw them out of the coffee shop. "Look what you did!"

"What I did?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO INSULTED ME!!" screamed Sam. The rest of them came out and started walking towards….somewhere.

"Hey guys let's go to the movies!" said Joyce and Alina.

"YEAH!!!" screamed Christina, Sam, Alyssa and Cece (who had just recently woken up).

So they all went to the movies and got their seats. "So Hiei….you're really cute," said Cece, inbetween giggles.

"Thanks, you are too," he said, getting all googly-eyed over her (let's just say he has stars in his eyes, like this: *.*).

"Hehehe, hey Joyce, Christina, Alyssa, let's go behind peoples seats and say `I love you,'" said Alina.

"OMIGOD! Great idea!" complimented Christina.

"4 stooges will rule the theater!!" whispered Alyssa (she got all hyper from the coffee...heh). The four stooges (Christina, Alina, Alyssa, Joyce) went to the seats in the far back and hid behind them. They first said `I love you' to one girl who went to their school, and she got freaked out. They did that to the rest of the people in the theater, and by the time they got back to their own seats and the movie started, only they were in the theater (besides Hiei, Yusuke, Kurama, etc). They all high-fived each other then, Alyssa asked, "Um…what movie are we seeing, exactly?"

"We're seeing House of a Thousand Corpses," said Kurama, who was now calm for some reason.

"OMIGOD I hate scary movies!" said Christina as she grabbed Kurama's arm.

"It's ok…" he said, trying to calm her down and comfort her. "But can I ask you one favor?"

"Yeah, sure Kurama!"

"Would you PUH-LEASE stop saying `OMIGOD' before you say something?"

"Of course!" she replied, staring at his emerald eyes. Just then, the door of the theater entrance opened, and in walked….

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_ *_*_*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Another cliffhanger!!! I am sooooo flippin evil! Muahahahahahah--*cough cough HACK* oops, sorry about that…anywho, stay tuned to see who enters the theater! And to see what CRAZY things Hiei will do in the theater after ordering sweet snow…..*lightening crashes* MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho. I own only meself! The rest of the OCs own themselves too….yah. Well meesa gonna go! Cya next update!