Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ PWP Yaoi: Youko and Kenshin ❯ PWP: Youko/Kenshin ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Rurouni Jasmine: I am in the process of writing a Sesshoumaru/Kagome one-shot, but this just popped in my head so I decided to get it out while I had the inspiration. I'm working on a Yuri one-shot too. I do not own Rurouni Kenshin or Yu Yu Hakusho. I simply borrow the characters for my sick pleasures. Please review. Constructive criticism is welcomed, flames will be used for smore-making!
 
*~*
Youko leaned down and kissed Kenshin, his lips molding to the red-head's. Kenshin felt like his bones were melting. His heart picked up in speed and his loins burned with the need to…well, mate. Youko's tail swished lazily from side to side as he lifted Kenshin easily, not breaking the kiss as he walked the short distance to the bed. He laid Kenshin down and set his own body over Kenshin's. Youko could feel the slight tension in Kenshin's body and knew that he would have to ease it in order for this to be a smooth ride, no pun intended. Gently nipping his bottom lip, he coaxed Kenshin to open, delving his tongue into the red-head's mouth. Kenshin moaned at the feel of their tongues caressing each other, body trembling as Youko thoroughly explored the cavern of his mouth.
 
Kenshin began to harden, his member already weeping, aching to be touched as Youko's hands slid up his sides under the shirt. Youko briefly broke the kiss and pulled the shirt over his head, throwing it off to the side. Kenshin's hands reached up to Youko's body, slipping under his tunic to run over the hard muscle there. The skin was soft and he had to wonder how all the demons in his relationship made that happen. Youko, being the exhibitionist he was, sat up, making a show of slipping off the top of his tunic. Kenshin chuckled, despite himself and Youko smiled, seeing how much he relaxed at just a bit of playfulness.
 
Kenshin watched him completely remove his tunic and marveled at his toned body. Youko's abs were perfectly defined and his broad chest just screamed of the power he held. Youko preened at the appraisal of Kenshin's wandering eyes and his chest puffed out in pride when Kenshin took in his member, his mouth forming a small `o' as his eyes perused the length of it. Kenshin licked his dry lips and Youko smirked before leaning down, taking Kenshin's lips in a searing kiss. Kenshin let his hands roam over Youko's body memorizing the contours of his abdomen and the soft feel of his skin. Youko purred as he nipped down the column of Kenshin's throat, earning small moans of pleasure. Kenshin gasped as Youko lavished attention to the expanse of his throat, up to his earlobe where he nipped and tugged at it with his teeth.
 
Kenshin groaned as the shell of his ear was traced at the same time his member was pressed against. He pressed back, glad to have some type of relief as Youko's hands explored every part of his body. Youko reveled in the way Kenshin's body responded to his touch. He kissed down the expanse of his broad chest, his claws grazing over Kenshin's nipples. Kenshin arched and Youko smirked before leaning down and taking one into his mouth, tongue running over the sensitive bud. Kenshin let out a shaky moan as Youko's fangs ran over his pink bud, sending an electric shock down his spine.
 
Kenshin's pants were unbelievably tight by this point, his member restricted by the jeans and Youko's torturous grinding. He bit his bottom lip as Youko switched to the other bud, his fangs just barely grazing over his nipple. He was honestly afraid of them, but knew that Youko wouldn't hurt him. Youko kissed down his abs, watching for any signs of discomfort as he began to unbutton his red-head's pants. Kenshin arched his hips upward and Youko smirked rubbing his cheek against Kenshin's fairly large erection through his jeans.
 
“My, my Kenshin…I didn't expect a human to have such a large size…” Youko could see the blush form on his mate's skin and smiled when it spread across his body. Youko chuckled softly before pulling his jeans off, listening to Kenshin's sigh of approval. The boxers followed soon and Youko licked his lips. It seemed that he wouldn't last past what he was going to do next so he kissed along his hip bones, one of his hands squeezing and rubbing up and down Kenshin's member.
 
“Youko…” Kenshin could feel the tell tale signs of his orgasm coming and Youko spread his legs apart, kissing up and down his thighs as he sped up. Kenshin trembled, his hips thrusting upward with the motion of Youko's hand and Youko squeezed his tip.
 
“Come for me, my love…” Youko purred, seeing the anticipation build on Kenshin's face. Kenshin arched, his hips bucking a bit harder as Youko quickened the pace of his hand. Kenshin let out a small shout as he released, his hips periodically jutting upward with the spilling of his cum. Youko watched the liquid slide down Kenshin's shaft onto his hand. He looked at Kenshin as he first licked his hand clean and then up Kenshin's now flaccid shaft. Kenshin looked down at Youko, seeing the mischief in his eyes. “Good boy…”
 
Kenshin flushed again at Youko's praise, and then watched as Youko kissed up and down his shaft. The sight was more erotic than he wanted to admit as Youko kept eye contact the whole time, lips brushing along Kenshin's member as he traced the vein under Kenshin's member. Kenshin watched as Youko squeezed the base of his cock, his mouth encasing the tip of his penis. Kenshin's head tilted back as Youko licked over it, sending a shock of pleasure up his spine. Smirking, Youko looked up at him noticing Kenshin's eyes were closing. He pulled away.
 
“Watch me, Kenshin.” Youko waited for Kenshin's eyes to open before he removed his hand from the partially hardened member. Kenshin watched as Youko took the tip into his mouth again before slowly engulfing him inch by inch, tongue tracing the length of his member. Kenshin's eyes became half-lidded as Youko stopped at the base of his penis, nose buried in his red pubic hair. Kenshin hardened in Youko's mouth, his breathing coming out in pants as Youko contracted his throat muscles, massaging the tip of his penis.
 
“Oh…” Kenshin let out the small sigh of pleasure as Youko pulled back, tongue seemingly everywhere as he began bobbing his head. Kenshin's eyes were locked with Youko's now as that mischievous gleam became lustful. He bobbed his head quickly listening to the groans that came out of Kenshin's mouth. Kenshin gripped the sheets under his hands, his eyes closing as Youko deep throated him. “Youko…”
 
Youko growled in response, sending the pleasure right up Kenshin's spine. The vibrations caused his balls to tighten slightly with the pleasure. He wanted to reach down and fasten Youko's head down there but knew Youko wouldn't have that. He was coming undone in that hot mouth, eyes rolled to the back of his head as Youko pulled away, tongue wrapping around the tip. Kenshin choked out another moan as Youko traced up the underside of Kenshin's cock, causing him to tremble.
 
“Fuck!” Kenshin's head fell back onto the plush pillows and Youko chuckled at his use of language.
 
“My mate is so vulgar…” Youko leaned down and took one of Kenshin's balls into his mouth, rolling it around. Kenshin wasn't sure how much more he could take. Youko could sense his impending release and smirked, firmly squeezing the base of his cock as he tortured Kenshin's balls with nips and thorough licks. Kenshin whimpered, his breaths coming faster as he felt the pressure build in his abdomen. Youko tortured the other and smirked as Kenshin's hands twisted the sheets into his fists.
 
“Youko, please!” Kenshin wasn't sure what he wanted but knew that if his orgasm wasn't on that list, and soon, he would pop. Youko smirked and released his mate's sac, removing his hand from the base of Kenshin's cock and kissing up his thighs. He kissed up Kenshin's body until they were face to face. Kenshin whimpered as he rubbed their erections together. His arms wrapped around Youko's neck, aching for him to continue. Youko leaned down and kissed him as he reached into the drawer to get the vial of lube he kept handy. He poured a generous amount in his hand and coated his fingers, reaching down and inserting one into Kenshin. Kenshin jumped a bit at the small intrusion and closed his eyes tight as Youko added the other two.
 
Youko nuzzled Kenshin's neck as he applied more to his own member and placed it at Kenshin's entrance. He had to remind himself to be slow and gentle, just in case. Kenshin felt the head push past his ring of muscle and fought not to seat himself. Youko grunted as Kenshin pulled him in tight, his body almost sucking him in. He went slowly until he was fully seated and waited for Kenshin to adjust. Kenshin nodded, though shakily and Youko kissed him as he pulled out, gently re-seating himself. Kenshin moaned as his prostate was hit. Youko took that as a good sign and pulled out, snapping his hips forward the second time. The friction was so tight and he was amazed Kenshin wasn't in more pain. Kenshin moaned the second time, almost louder as Youko began an even pace. Kenshin's body trembled as he began meeting him, enjoying the gentle pace that was set.
 
“God, Kenshin, you're so tight…” Youko was fighting not to pound into him and instead took it slow, despite his instinct. Kenshin moaned in response, moving with him.
 
“Faster, please…” Kenshin murmured. Youko picked up the pace and Kenshin met him each time. Youko couldn't hold back much longer and with each thrust inward, he picked up speed until he was pounding into him mercilessly. Kenshin wailed in pleasure, his whole body arching against Youko's as silver hair blanketed over their faces. Youko took in his look of pleasure and lifted Kenshin's legs to his shoulders as he thrusted hard. Kenshin tilted his head back, eyes rolling into the back of his head somewhere and Youko smirked. His groans were added to Kenshin's moans and wails of pleasure as he pounded constantly against Kenshin's prostate.
 
Kenshin's nails dug into Youko's back as he tilted his head away from Youko, baring his neck in a sign of submission. Youko preened inwardly and leaned down, biting the junction between his neck and shoulder. Kenshin's body stilled but Youko knew that now he was experiencing the best pleasure. He drank in his mate's blood, feeling Kenshin's walls try to keep him still. Youko used quite a bit of effort to pull out and in as he marked him. He released his mate from his oral hold and Kenshin held on as Youko's hand wrapped around Kenshin's member, pumping him to the maddening pace of his hips. Kenshin moaned loudly, losing himself in the pleasure. Youko growled in pleasure, thrusting repeatedly against Kenshin's prostate until he came all over their chests. He moaned loud, legs wrapping around Youko's waist as his insides trembled, milking Youko of his seed. Youko emptied into him, letting out a feral growl as he released into Kenshin's cavity.
 
Kenshin held on as he caught his breath, his body shaking from the unbelievable pleasure. Youko purred his pleasure as he nuzzled his mark on Kenshin's neck. Kenshin felt Youko flip them onto their sides and opened his sleepy eyes, looking at his fox demon. Youko pulled out of Kenshin, despite wanting to stay seated, and wrapped an arm around him. Kenshin leaned into Youko, enjoying the warmth his body provided. Youko's eyes slid closed slowly and Kenshin followed suit, falling into peaceful slumber.