Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ A Blessed Day ❯ Talks with friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A Blessed Day
Chapter 2: Talks with friends

"Oh Megumi, this looks beautiful!!"

Megumi had done Kaoru's hair for her. She had done it up in a curly bun with two curly pieces hanging down by her face.

"Well you have to look beautiful for Sir Ken." Megumi smiled warmly at the young girl who had grown up so much.

"After all it's not everyday you get married. It's supposed to be the most important day of your life."

Kaoru's hair and makeup were done, so the only thing left to do was to put on the wedding kimono. Kaoru slipped it on,
while Tae tied the obie.

"You look beautiful Miss Kaoru. you look like a princess." Said Tsubame shyly.

"You look quite pretty yourself Tsubame." Said Kaoru.

Kaoru had chosen a shade of icy blue for her bridesmaids dresses. They were simply beautiful.

Tae, Megumi, and Tsubame left the room to make sure everything was ready to go, so the two best friends were left alone.

"Well Kaoru it looks like your ready." Misao said excitedly. "You and Himura getting married, it's so wonderful!!"

Misao glanced at her best friends nervous face.

"What's wrong Kaoru?"

"I'm just nervous that's all. I'm starting a whole new life with Kenshin. We'll probably have children to. I just hope
that everything in our life will go right. I don't want what happened to my and Kenshin's families to happen to our family. Both of our parents died
when we were so young. I just want to be happy with Kenshin forever."

"Oh Kaoru everything will be alright. This is a match made in heaven. It is meant to be. You and Himura will always be together. And remember I'm always here for ya."

"Thanks pal. I feel better now."

Kaoru's face was glowing with excitement. She gave Misao a high five.

"Misao, Kaoru the carriage is here." Said Megumi.

"Well," said Kaoru "here goes nothin."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Kenshin buddy, it's time to go stand at the altar." Said Sano.

"Oh okay." Kenshin sounded nervous.

"What's the matter buddy?"

"It's just that I hope that Kaoru's and my life will be a happy one. I just want everything to go right for us.
I want us to have a family together. I don't want anyone to hurt my precious Kaoru or our future children. I just want us to be happy forever."

"Kenshin everything will be alright, it always is. You and Jou-chan belong together. Your love for each other will sustain you even through the hardest of times. And don't forget the two of you always have
me."

Kenshin looked over at his best man.

"You're right Sano. Thanks. Well we'd better go to the front I can't keep my beautiful bride waiting."