S-CRY-ed Fan Fiction ❯ Her Reality ❯ Her Reality ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Her RealityWritten By: Jemi EmeraldRevised By: Mimori KiryuIt was two in the afternoon, and Mimori was heading to her room from her job. Mimori is a young eighteen-year-old raven-haired female. She usually wears a long-white sweater that sticks to her body showing her curves while wearing black pants with black shoes. Her job was to be someone who finds cures to ongoing diseases, which was she happy to do, since it involved helping people from the Lost Ground. As she got close to her room, she saw someone very familiar. She couldn't see who it was at first from a distance; but as she kept walking closer she saw that it was man with emerald colored hair. As she got even closer to the tall, odd haired man, she saw that he was standing by her room. She had already realized who it was."Ryuhou." said the raven-haired female as she looked at him with a sincere smile. She clutched her papers and binders in her arms.Ryuhou is the young seventeen-year-old with an alter. He wears usually what other alter users would wear. A long jacket that is blue by his arms and a white and blue in the middle, while wearing blue pants with black boot-like shoes. He is also has an alter user, which a nature-made for those who are born in the Lost Ground. Ryuhou's alter is name Zetsuei, which made from his perished dog's flesh. Ryuhou uses his Zetsuei when ever he is in battle against other alter users.Even though Mimori was happy to see him, she had one question on her mind. Why was here? Was he back to give her another lecture on going back to the Mainland? If he was just here just to give her the same lecture, she knew that this would cause the pain in her heart again. She knew that she would break on the inside once more."Ms. Kiryu." he said, as he stood up from leaning against the wall. He looked over at her and then back at the ground. "I see that I still have to come every single day to ask you to go back to the Mainland…" he said in a monotone voice as he still looked down, away from her."How many times do I have to hear you say that?" she asked as she looked up to him with anger. All she wanted…was to be with him."I will keep coming to see you and ask this question until you go back-" he said his reply, but was interrupted by Mimori."Until I go back right?" she finished as she still looked up to him with the anger inside getting the better of her."Yes." he said coolly. He looked up to her, his glare almost becoming hurtful."Well, I'm not going back." she said as her anger kept rising its level. "And there is nothing that you could about it.""Go back where you belong!" he yelled at her as he lost his anger."No, I won't!" she yelled at him back, stopping her foot."Damn it!" he yelled as he grabbed her right arm. "Why do you have to be so stubborn huh?" he asked as he pulled her closer to him making their faces by just two inches away from each other. He sighed. "Mimori…"Mimori gasped. She was shocked not for just one, but two reasons. One was that Ryuhou said her name like he did when they were little. Soft and without anger, just like when he was a young, innocent boy. Second, now she was close to his face and was emotionless by his action."Why did you come back? Tell me, Mimori? He asked with his anger already decreasing. "And it better not be…just to see me…" he continued to say as he looked at her face.Mimori couldn't say anything because she was still in thought of his action and what should she do or say to him."Answer me please." he asked her again as he looked at her with his ruby-eyes meeting her brunette orbs. "I need to know." he said again as he looked at her with almost his real interior feelings.Time passed between them as no exchange or words came out of their mouths. Mimori was still caught in her thoughts and still fighting her answer. Ryuhou was just there waiting for her to give him the answer to his question. He could have waited forever for her to answer, which is why he wasn't impatient with her."It's because…" she finally said as she broke the silence between them. “I want to be with you and I wanted to see you…"After Ryuhou heard her say that, which he just told her early in their conversation that he didn't want that as a reason, he felt his anger rise up again. He just couldn't understand why she always wanted to be with him."Is that the reason why you came here??" he yelled at her as he let go of her and started walking pass her. "Then you only came here to get yourself killed." he said as he stopped releasing her from his grasp. Nothing came from him as he had started walking away from her."Ryuhou” Mimori thought as she saw him getting away from her by the second. "Your words at times get to me so much and it ends affecting my heart in many ways…" she thought again as she felt her heart weighed very heavy.She went inside her room closing her door. She started taking off her coat and went to make some coffee to stay up since it was late and she had other documents to work on for the next day.Two minutes had passed and Mimori was on her way to the living room area of her apartment. She continued walking toward to the desk that had papers that were needed to be revised. She sat down and grabbed some of papers and started looking at it for any mistakes or such."Why is it that we always end up crossing each other with a cold reason? Why can't we just talk like before…? I don't understand…" she thought as subconsciously put the papers down on top of her desk. "I try to find ways to explain to you that I'm here to help those in need of help here in the Lost Ground. But you never understand. Neither do you understand my feelings…" she spoke aloud as she started to look up at the white-color ceiling.She felt again the pain of darkness fill her empty heart. She knew that she had to be strong for him and herself. For the one she promised to see again, yet he makes that promise seem in vain now. But at times she feels that she needs to be being strong for him and herself. She feels that at times when he says go back, it fills her heart with so much pain that she could end up falling down to her knees and cry. She would weep in front of him with no embarrassment. She just wanted something from him, an acknowledge of his love for her. That's all she could ever ask for.A few minutes passed and Mimori realized that she had been wondering through her mind for a long time. Still, she felt like something was weighting on her heart. She felt like doing something about these pent-up feelings of hers. She felt like making some of the feelings come out of her. She looked around the room and looked for something that she could put her pent up feelings on. As she looked around, she found a blank sheet of paper and a black pen that lay on her desk.As she grabbed the blank paper and the pen she found herself wondering how or what way would she write her feelings. As few minutes passed again, she had found the way to write her feelings on the paper. As she put the pen on top of the paper she had started writing the words that would maybe symbolized her feelings.
My Reality I, at times, feel like I'm in a dark room on these daysWhere he comes and takes over me with his cold exteriorWith his calm face that out of it comes his bright ruby eyesThat stares at me with almost of hate, yet, stare of anxietyWhen he stares at me I stare him back with my smileWith my face that tells him that I need himI want to be with himYet…He won't listennor understandHe dares to defy me with his harshest words that come from his mouthHe dares to hurt meYet…He wants to say the opposite itFrom his interior-selfHe wants to be to by meBut he won't allow itWhy does he want me to be away from him?Is it because…I'm in the past?I'm someone he sees as something to push away?Something that he can play around with?As in making his harsh words be his ultimate weapon,I want to tell him that no matter what he says or does…He will never change my mind nor…My feelings that occupy in my heartThe one special thing that I bare for himYet he wants to destroy itThis special feelings that I have for himThat is waiting for him to respond backBut…With the right answerThe right answer that he wants to sayWithout his iceberg around himWithout his heart still frozenBut warmWithout any signs of hate or anxiety within himI want him to tell me …His answerAnd the opening of my realityAs she finished her last sentence, she put the pen down on her desk as she still looked at her work. She felt still that her heart was under a lot of weight. She then knew that one piece of paper won't free her pent-up feelings. Not one thing can free her except the one person she loves. The one that gives her many heart pains. The one she calls:"Ryuhou…"