Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online: Gaiden ❯ Story 12: The End to the Pain ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Okay, everyone, as you already know, if you have read World’s Song, there was a big fight between Naruto and Pain/Nagato that happened during the time skip between Chapter 44 and Chapter 45 of the story in which plenty of you, due to your voting, must have wondered on what the heck happened between them. Well, you don’t have to worry no longer, everyone. Now, before I start this one-shot, I must give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. I would also like to give thanks and credit to Matty G91 and this author’s story of Kamen Rider Lunar for giving me permission to use Kamen Rider Lunar, his looks, and everything about him as well as the UNI-SHOCKER organization.

 

Now, with that out of the way, as they say on SAO: Link Start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: These stories may and will contain mature level intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in these series of stories!

 

Prelude: A castle of stone and metal floating in the sky that consist of one hundred floors. Within this massive structure, there are countless cities, villages, towns, forests, plains, lakes, and whatever you can imagine. There is only one staircase that connects one floor with another and these staircases are located within dangerous mazes filled with monsters. The players with navigate through these floors to the top with nothing than the weapons in their hands. And yes, I said players.

 

This is the world of Aincrad, a floating castle in a virtual sky, and yes, I said VIRTUAL sky. This world and this floating castle world are in a realm made of digital information…the world of Sword Art Online. A world that was supposed to be game, but because a nightmare prison when its creator, Akihiko Kayaba, trapped the ten thousand players within this virtual world and if they die here, they will die in real life. The ten thousand players struggle in this ‘game death’ to reach the top of the floating castle where the final boss and the key to their freedom waits.

 

You may know this story and the stories that come after it, but do you know all of the stories? All of the tales that happened within the floating castle? What about the tales that happened after the floating castle was conquered? There are stories connected to the ‘tale’ of this floating castle, its ‘history’, and its ‘aftermath’, but they weren’t told…until now. These are those stories…

 

Sailor Moon Online: Gaiden

 

Story 12: The End to the Pain

 

Note: This story takes place in-between Chapter 44 and Chapter 45 of World’s Song.

 

August 2025, Earth, Masaki household

 

Within the Masaki household, our heroes and heroines are within the Masaki household and assembled around Washu with Tenchi, Ayeka, Sasami, Katsuhito, and Ryoko looking on as Davis grabs a hold of Washu by the collar. They have recently come back from the world of Gamindustri, a continent in a sea of clouds, after saving it, Earth, and plenty of other worlds from the actions of Arfoire, but Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Hinata, and Kari have been lost in the vast multiverse. Right now, they have come to Washu to get to the USS Enterprise, the starship from the Star Trek universe that was originally destroyed, but restored into an inter-universal traveling starship. However, at this time…

 

Davis yells out, angrily, “You did what?!”

 

Washu shouts out, nervously, “Hey, how was I supposed to know that this was going to happen?!”

 

Ryoko says, “We warned her not to fiddle around with it, but she wouldn’t listen.”

 

Ayeka tells Ryoko, “I didn’t see you stopping her.”

 

Ryoko tells Ayeka, pointing to Washu, “Do you want to mess with that kind of crazy?”

 

Ayeka takes a moment to think and she says, annoyed, “I can’t believe that I’m agreeing with a barbarian like you.”

 

Washu tells Ayeka, annoyed, “Thanks a lot.”

 

Washu yelps as Davis shakes her and he yells out, strongly, “We need the Enterprise right now! We don’t have time for you to break it down to tinker with it!”

 

Washu says, annoyed, “Tinker?! I have you know that I’m insulted!” Washu removes Davis’ hands from her collar and she says, “I’m not tinkering with it! I’m improving it! You’ll see! When it is done, it will look the same, but that ship will be able to obliterate an entire fleet of ships single handed before I’m through! And that’s because I am Washu, the greatest genius in this universe, and one of the greatest minds of the multiverse!” As Washu goes into her traditional cocky laughing, everyone else in the room sweat drop and plenty of them shake their heads at this.

 

Tai yells out, annoyed, “I can’t believe this!”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “I can, Tai.”

 

Amara asks, “So, how long will these ‘improvements’ take?”

 

Washu says, nervously, “Well…”

 

Davis asks, with a glare, “Washu…?”

 

Washu responds, nervously, “…About a month.”

 

A lot of the others shout out in unison, “SAY WHAT?!!”

 

Tenchi says, nervously, “Here we go.”

 

Ryoko tells Tenchi, “Don’t feel sorry for her, Tenchi.”

 

Ayeka says, “Amazingly, I’m agreeing with her.” Ryoko looks at Ayeka and Ayeka says, with a glare, “Don’t get any ideas.” On the meanwhile, Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, Tai, and Davis are glaring at Washu with deadly intent in their eyes and she is giving a nervous smile.

 

Davis says, with a dangerous tone in his voice, “Washu…”

 

Washu leaps back a bit and she says, “Whoa! Whoa! Easy there!”

 

Tai shouts out, strongly, “How can I be calm when my sister is out there in the multiverse in who knows what kind of condition?”

 

Kazuto says, with a deadly stern glare, “The woman that I love, and both of my sisters are out there, and you are telling me to be calm?! You should know that’s not humanly possible!”

 

Keiko says, a bit nervously, “Kazuto is mad.”

 

Rika says, “Not surprising, Keiko.”

 

Darien says, with a deadly glare, “As you can see Washu, you have quite four angered boyfriends and two angered brothers. We are not in a good mood.”

 

Washu says, sternly, “Hey! Hey! I’m already deep into this! I can’t just slap it back together!” Washu says, with a smirk while pushing buttons on a holographic keyboard, “Maybe I should let one of the brains of your group explain this.”

 

Just then Ami’s computer ‘beeps’, she takes out her computer, and she says, looking at the screen, “Miss Washu is sending me so data.”


Ami then gains a nervous look and Mina asks, “What is it, Ami-chan?”

 

Ami says, “If Washu doesn’t correctly complete her ‘upgrades’ to the Enterprise, it could explode…and take the whole of Mars with it.”

 

There are flabbergasted gasps of shock and Amara asks, stunned, “You’re kidding?”

 

Washu says, shaking her head, “Nope! And it could throw the Earth’s orbit out of alignment and if that doesn’t destroy all life, what’s left of Mars raining down could do that.” Washu asks, with a smirk, “So, what’s it going to be?”

 

Lita asks Ami, “Is this some kind of trick?”

 

Ami says, shaking her head, “No.”

 

Plenty of the others look at Washu with not very happy looks on their faces and Tenchi tells Washu, nervously, “Washu…”

 

Washu says, with a smile, “Oh, come on! I already said that this isn’t just some simple upgrade…” Washu then yelps as she is grabbed by the collar by Davis, who has a dangerous smile on his face, causing Washu to get really nervous for obvious reasons.

 

Davis tells Washu, “So, what are you doing…STANDING THE FUCK AROUND HERE FOR?!! GET TO WORK RIGHT NOW!!!” Washu screams as she throws through the entrance to her lab in the Masaki household where she lands with a loud ‘crash’.

 

Tenchi and Sasami winches and Sasami says, “Davis is scary when mad.”

 

Ayeka says, with a nod, “I most certainly agree, Sasami.”

 

Ryoko says, with a grin, “Well, I’m glad for that. You know I’ve waited a long time for that Washu to get what she deserved.”

 

Yolei says, amazed, “Wow.”

 

TK says, with a bit of a nervous grin, “You can’t exactly be too surprised by that.”

 

Patamon says, nervously, “Guess not.”

 

Davis tells Ryoko, “Ryoko, make sure that mom of yours keeps up the work. And if she tries to ‘butt out’ even for a second…”

 

Ryoko gives a sly grin, “Okay…”

 

Tenchi is about to say something, but Davis tells Tenchi, “Cuz, just don’t.” Tenchi immediately shut his mouth and the others can’t help to shake their heads.

 

August 2025, Earth, Unknown location

 

Deep within an advanced high-tech lab, we find a blue-haired woman with amber eyes, lavender eyeshadow on her eyelids, labret piercing below her lips, and her clothing is hidden under a black cloak covered in red clouds expect for a pair of high-heeled open-toed sandals. The woman goes over to man with short straight red hair, violet eyes with multiple rings leading to the small black pupils, and wearing clothing under a black cloak with red clouds painted on the cloak with a pair of black open-toed sandals.

 

The blue haired woman asks, “Do you have to do this Nagato?”

 

The red haired male responds, “Yes, Konan. With the ‘goddess’ out of play, it is time.”

 

The blue haired woman, Konan, asks, “Nagato…?”

 

The red haired male, Nagato, responds, “I know what you are going to say, but this needs to end, Konan.”

 

Konan asks, “Do you really have to do this?”

 

Nagato says, “It must happen Konan.”

 

Konan tells Nagato, “From what we know…”

 

Nagato says, “Even with Kaguya gone, it doesn’t mean that our world will change Konan.”

 

Konan says, plainly, “True…”

 

Nagato says, with a nod, “The same wars will continue and the same pain that we have experienced will continue on without end.”

 

Konan tells Nagato, in a pleading tone, “We don’t know that.”

 

Nagato says, “True, Konan. But history has gone the same way without major revolution.” Konan lowers her head, solemnly, and Nagato says, “We need to see who is the true heir of the Six Path Sage now. I, who, had gained the power of Sage’s eyes through another heir’s bloodline or another of the Sage’s bloodline that I come from who has forged power on his own. We are two sides of the same coin.” Nagato says, displaying a Naruto manga book, “And I will not let my life be dictated by some book.”

 

Konan says, “Nagato…”

 

Nagato tells Konan, “I must be Pain one more time. Konan, will help me?”


Konan looks at Nagato in their eyes and after several second, Konan replies, “Yes.”

 

Nagato says, with a nod, “Thank you, Konan.” Konan gives a weak smile, but when she turns away from Nagato, she can only give a solemn frown while he turns to look at five more humanoid figures in front of him.

 

August 2025, Earth, Hayabusa Village

 

Within Hayabusa Village, Naruto, Sakura, Minato, and Kushina are together with Ryu, Naruko, Yugito, and Fuu in which they are discussing the current situation.

 

At one point, Naruko asks, “What can we do?”

 

Sakura says in reply, “There is nothing that we can do until Washu gets the Enterprise back in shape.”

 

Yugito asks Minato, “Didn’t you leave some way to use your famous jutsu on her?”

 

Minato says, shaking his head, “No. And it is a good idea. Since Hirashin is a space-time jutsu, it would have allowed us to teleport to their location even across universes.”

 

Kushina says, “Well, we can’t just fixate on what did happen, you know.”

 

Ryu says, “It seems like all you can do is wait for the Enterprise to be done.”

 

Naruto says, “Well, waiting around while who knows what happening to Hinata-chan, Suguha-chan, and the others doesn’t sit well with me, believe it!”

 

Sakura asks Naruto, “We know, Naruto. But can you cross dimensions?”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Well, no.”

 

Naruko asks, “But what about that Sailor Pluto person?”

 

Minato says, “The multiverse is a vast. The number of universes…is beyond imagination.”

 

Ryu says, “And who knows if those five are shifting universes? Sailor Pluto will not be able to use the Time Gates to locate them and it is possible that they could be blocked. The Time Gates is a powerful ‘force’ in our universe, but it doesn’t mean that it is infallible.”

 

Naruto stomps the floor and he says, annoyed, “Damn it!”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “We’ll find them, Naruto.”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “That’s right, Sochi. We’ll get them back.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “I know, dad.”

 

Naruko says, “I kind of know how he feels.”

 

Kushina says, with a smile, “He is my son.”

 

Minato says, with a grin, “That he is. He is an Uzumaki through and through.”

 

Naruto says, with a wide grin, “Yep!”

 

Kushina asks, with a dangerous smile, “And what’s that supposed to mean?” Naruto and Minato yelp out from Kushina’s dangerous smile causing Sakura to smile until Kushina looks at her with the same dangerous smile in which Kushina asks Sakura, “You aren’t taking any pleasure from my Sochi’s and husband’s ‘displeasure’?”

 

Sakura says, nervously, “N-No!”

 

Kushina tells Sakura, with a sweet smile, “Okay. Anyway, I don’t want you producing any children with my Sochi until Suguha-chan and Hinata-chan come back.”


Everyone else blushes in embarrassment and Naruto yells out, embarrassed, “Mom!”

 

Minato slaps himself in the forehead and he thinks in his mind, “She isn’t going to stop about this, is she?”

 

(That evening)

 

Within the Hayabusa Village, we are within the place that’s serving as the bedroom of Sakura and she is sleeping on a mattress as well as covered in a fine blanket. However, Sakura is lightly moan as she shifts around, but she isn’t showing signs of ‘discomfort’.

 

Sakura lightly moans in her sleep, “Mmm…No…Not that Sakura…Yes…Want to…be with you…Hinata…Naruto-kun…love you…” Sakura continues to light moan out as she shuffles around while mumbling the same words in her sleep before she gets out of bed and like sleepwalkers seen on television, movies, and whatnot, Sakura extends her arms out and starts to sleepwalk out of her room wearing only a pair of silk nightgown. Still sleepwalking, she enters another room where Naruto is sleeping on another mattress. Sakura sleepwalks over, crawls under the blanket, and lies down on top of Naruto causing him to stir.

 

Naruto mumbles out, “Huh? W-What?” When Naruto focuses, he yelps to see Sakura on top of him causing him to ask, “Sakura?!”

 

Sakura mumbles out, sleepily, “Be quiet, baka…”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “Wait! Is she…?”

 

Kurama’s voice booms out, “No duh, brat! She is what you call sleepwalking.”

 

Naruto retorts, “Sleepwalking?”

&n bsp;

Kurama responds, sarcastically, “Yeah, brat. She had to walk to get here, didn’t she?” Naruto was about to say something when Kurama booms out, “Hold it, gaki! You know the rule? No waking up sleepwalkers!”

 

Naruto says, “But…!” However , Naruto yelps in surprise as Sakura kisses him on the lips causing him to blush and when Sakura releases him from the kiss, Naruto says, “Sakura…”

 

Sakura mumbles out, sleepily, “I said…quiet…Naruto-kun…you silly baka…let’s enjoy…this…” Sakura then kisses Naruto on the lips, again, causing him to flush in surprise before Sakura releases from the kiss and falls completely asleep on him.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, nervously, “Oh, great! Now what?!”

 

Kurama retorts, with a sly tone, “You want to wake her up while trying to get her back to her room, misunderstand, and sent flying into a mountainside?”

 

Naruto responds, sarcastically, “Thanks a lot, fuzzball.” Kurama gives an annoyed snarl at that remark, but Naruto sighs as he gently hugs the sleeping Sakura, who has a sweet smile on her face as she nuzzles up to him. However, outside of the village during that same night, Konan is watching the village.

 

August 2025, Earth, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Our heroes and heroines are assembled within the secret base that’s hidden in the Crown Arcade in which our group is looking at a scroll that was brought to them by Naruto, Sakura, and Naruto’s parents.

 

Amara says, “Pain is challenging you to a fight.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Rika asks, “But how did he leave a message in a ninja village undetected?”

 

Minato says, “Most likely, he had someone station a good enough distance away not to be detected and sent in some kind of drone to deliver the message unnoticed.”

 

Sakura says, “Ryu-dono feels the same way.”

 

Mina asks, confused, “Why does he want to fight? How can he fight?”

 

Lita says, “Yeah! Last time that I checked, Suguha had taken away his Rinnegan eyes!”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

 

Darien says, “She used her power absorption to take back the Etherion energy that he absorbed before he denotated like a nuclear bomb.”

 

Kushina says, “I still can’t believe that all it took was that tiny amount.”

 

Trista says, “Etherion is the embodiment of creation itself, but it is something that can’t be controlled much less held by anyone. Anyone ‘unworthy’ could cause a calamity that could rip the fabric of space-time, thus the fabric of our reality, into shreds.”

 

Yolei says, “No joke. If that tiny bit turned that guy into a living nuke, then we shouldn’t take Etherion lightly.”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Hawkmon says, nodding her head, “Indeed.”

 

Davis says, “Something tells me that this guy isn’t going to give up so easily.”

 

Ken asks, “But how can he challenge Naruto with his Rinnegan gone?”

 

Minato says, “He must have gotten some help.”

 

Amara asks Minato, “You mean like MIST or any one of our enemies?”

 

Minato replies, with a nod, “Those are good possibilities.”

 

Kushina asks, “Wait! Are you saying that they have restored his powers?”

 

Trista says, “It might be a good possibility especially if Pain has allied with MIST.”

 

Naruto asks, “Why do you say that?”

 

Yolei tells Naruto, “Remember, MIST is into genetic engineering and clones. If there is enough DNA in his eye sockets that contain Madara’s DNA, they could possible clone a new set of Rinnegan eyes for him.”

 

Kushina asks, shocked, “They could do that?”

 

Davis says, “Took the words right out of my mouth.”

 

Ami says, curiously, “It might be possible.”

 

Amara says, “For good reason, we should believe that Nagato has gained a new pair of Rinnegan eyes.”

 

Sakura says, annoyed, “Just great!”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “So, what? Naruto has the power of Kaguya at his disposal since he and Red Dragon Archfiend along with the Crimson Dragon sealed away her power using Burning Soul! They can kick his can!”

 

Minato says, “Naruto isn’t used to the power of Kaguya yet, Mina.”

 

Mina gives a surprised look and Sakura says, “Naruto can adapt and learn new powers faster than usual ninja and people from our world in general, but it isn’t like the manga book. While Naruto can harness that power, Nagato has mastered the powers of Rinnegan since he had them from years and Jiraiya-sama’s training greatly helped him in that regard.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “You got that right, Sakura.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy grin, “So what? I never had relied on other people’s power and I don’t intend to start now, believe it!”

 

Minato tells Naruto, “Something tells me that you are going, Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, “No joke, pops! I want him to answer why he is still doing this when the truth is in front of his face.”

 

Sakura says, “That’s a good question Naruto.”

 

Tai says, “Not to mention that it sounds like he really wants this fight.”

 

Matt says, “And that means that how knows what he will do. Remember, in the manga, he demolished the Leaf Village to find Naruto.”

 

Lita says, “That means that it is safe to assume that he may try anything to get Naruto to come out.”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “That’s a safe assumption, Lita.”

 

Naruto says, “That just makes my choice a whole lot easier, believe it.”

 

Naruto looks around, he gives a solemn look, and Sakura tells Naruto, “We miss her too, Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, solemnly, “I know, but she would be here encouraging me.”

 

Davis tells Naruto, “Kazuto, Darien, and I know how you feel dude.”

 

TK tells Davis, “We’re going to get them back. We’ve been through tough situations before.”

 

Mina tells Darien, “And so have they, Darien.”

 

Darien says, with a solemn sigh, “I know, Mina.”

 

However, plenty of the others notice Darien’s arms twitching greatly and Raye thinks in her mind, “Darien is very protective of her more than ever before because SAO. He had to watch for two years to see Meatball Head’s body waste away while her soul was fighting in virtual reality enduring who knows what horrors. We only got to see her, outside of her body, again when we got into SAO and we learned that she had changed…greatly. While her ‘core’ remains the same, Serena isn’t the same Meatball Head that we knew. She was forced to become a more complete Sailor WARRIOR and combine that with the horrible truths of SAO that we learned in which you can’t blame Darien for being more protective of the woman that he loves in two lifetimes.”

 

Kazuto also looks ‘agitated’ and Keiko asks, curiously, “Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto says, “Yes, Keiko.”

 

Keiko tells Kazuto, “Asuna and Suguha are strong people. They will come back.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “I know, Keiko.” Kazuto gently pets Keiko on the head causing her to blush, but Kazuto looks up to the sky in which he thinks, “Asuna…”

&nb sp;

August 2025, Earth, Japan

 

Within the mountainous regions of Japan, Konan is standing by the side of six familiar figures in which they are revealed to be human figures with orange hair, familiar Rinnegan eyes, black ‘spots’ all over their faces, and wearing the familiar cloaks of the Akatsuki.

 

Konan tells the figures, “Nagato…”

 

One of the figures, a male one, tells Konan, “Konan, when I used my paths, you must call me Pain. These are the incarnation of my will and while they are a part of me, they are only my avatars. They aren’t Nagato. They are Pain, the God of Hidden Rain.”

 

Konan says, with a nod, “Of course…Pain.”

 

The male figure, revealed to be Nagato using a new ‘Six Paths of Pain’, says, “I must be focused and ready. I need to know that you are with me.”

 

Konan tells Pain/Nagato, “You know that I am ALWAYS with you.”

 

Pain replies, with a nod, “Thank you, Konan.” Soon enough, Pain says, looking up to the skies, “They come.” Konan looks up to the skies to see none other than Imperialdramon, in his ‘dragon mode’, come out of the clouds and flies over in which he lands in front of them creating a beam of light that has our group that just came back from Gamindustri land in front of them.

 

Pain says, “So, you have come.”

 

Naruto says, sarcastically, “Well, you have given such a nice offer. I see that you have gotten back your Rinnegan…Or is it Madara’s Rinnegan? It is so hard to tell.”

 

Pain says, “If you are trying to use the truth to ‘annoy’ me, your plan to throw me off won’t work. These are my Rinnegan now. They may be have cloned from his eyes, but these are my own.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “So, you are working with MIST.”

 

Pain says, “They are a mere tool to my goals.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “And what makes you think that you are not? This could be just a big fat test for them.”

 

Pain says, “They can do what it wishes. If they do something against me, I shall crush them.”

 

Davis says, “Dude, they kind of know a lot about you.”

 

Pain says, “As they say: You shouldn’t believe everything that you read.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “That’s funny. I didn’t know that you had a sense of humor. I guess that you are right and you can’t believe everything that you read.”

 

Pain looks at our group and he says, “There seems to be a few members missing including the warrior that took Madara’s eyes from me.”

 

Kazuto says, “She has more important things to deal with.”

 

Pain asks, curiously, “Does she?”

 

Naruto says, “This is about us and not them!” Naruto asks, with a sly smirk, “Or are you sore that she took Madara’s eyes from her?”

 

Pain responds, “Actually, no. I’m grateful.” There are looks of surprise from the others and Pain says, “Thanks to her, I can see for the first time with my own eyes and not someone else’s eyes.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “By the looks, your new ‘sight’ isn’t good enough.”

 

Pain retorts, “That’s from your perspective.”

 

Naruto asks Pain, “Do we really have to do this Nagato?”

 

Pain responds, “There can only be one.”

 

Minato yells out, “You already know the truth!”

 

Konan says, with a nod, “Yes, we do. However, this time, this is made by our own will without any ‘influence’ by Madara or his ‘student’, Obito.”

 

Pain tells Naruto, “If you are the heir to the Sage, prove it to me now. Show me that your way will lead to true peace, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, heir of the Uzumaki clan of Whirlpool, and reincarnation of Asura, the younger son and heir to the Six Path Sage.”

 

Naruto glows with a blue chakra aura and he says, strongly, “Fine! I know that you aren’t going to let this go! I have people that I care about that are lost out there in the multiverse and my friends here need me! You are in my way and no one is going to stop me from finding my precious people, believe it!” Naruto’s blue chakra flares like a wildfire and he says, charging in, “This ends now!” The new Six Paths of Pain charge in for the attack as the two of them prepare to clash. Naruto yells out, strongly, “Let’s go!” Naruto then moves with such speed that a powerful wind is creating forcing those with powers to shield those without powers.

 

Kotone says, shocked, “What power!” Naruto races over and starts to speed by so fast that he creates over a dozen after images in which Konan, who had created her ‘paper wings’ to fly through the air, is amazed at seeing this.

 

Konan thinks in her mind, amazed, “He is moving with such speed that he is creating afterimages of himself. Incredible!”

 

Pain says, plainly, “You have improved Namikaze.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Thanks, but if this is too slow for you, I can always go faster!”

 

Pain says, “Your ‘comedy act’ will not aid you in this battle.”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smile, “I don’t know, it has helped me before!”

 

Pain says, “That might be true. It has kept your foes off-balance and underestimate. A mistake that I won’t make.”

 

Naruto replies, “Promises! Promises! Now, let’s see if you are really an Uzumaki and keep them!” Naruto continues to run at incredible speeds while the others return to Imperialdramon’s back.

 

Sakura thinks in her mind, concerned, “Naruto…”

 

Kushina says, “I don’t like this you know.”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “I do, Kushina-chan. However, we need to let our son fight his own battles and give him what support we can.” Minato says, “We also have to remain on standby just in case Pain isn’t as honorable as he is being, or a third party decides to take action outside of his knowledge which is most likely.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “You really think that our enemies would try a sneak attack?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Minato-dono has brought up an excellent point in that and since our enemies ‘modified’ Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura for their ends, they would love a chance to get back their ‘returns’.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “Yeah. It is best that we remain on standby to counter them in which most likely, as the cowards that they are, they will attack when Naruto is weakened.”

 

Tai says, nodding his head, “No joke.”

 

Matt says, looking at the Digimon, “That’s why you need to be ready just in case.”

 

The Digimon nod their heads and Ken says, “You, too, Imperialdramon.”

 

Imperialdramon responds, “Right, Ken.” Back with Naruto, he continues to jump and circle around Pain as his six current avatars form a circle.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “He is taking advantage of all of those eyes to make sure that he doesn’t lose sight of me at all. These are brand new bodies, so, I need to figure out which body has which power or I need to find the dude is hiding his real self. But I can’t detect him at all!”

 

Kurama retorts, “He isn’t stupid, brat! He must be using technology that he took from that organization to hide his chakra signature or more likely, have an ability to block all type of sensory abilities since those two Sailor Scouts that have sensory powers of their own couldn’t sense anything either.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “Meaning that I need to find a high place, but this is the mountains, there are all sorts of high places that he can hide, believe it! And most likely, his partner is going to run interference in that regard!”

 

Kurama responds, “No duh, kit! You need to force his hand! Good luck!”

 

Naruto replies, annoyed, “Thanks a lot, fox!” Naruto continues to circle around all six bodies of Pain creating dozens of afterimages of himself due to the sheer speed in which Pain continues to watch and not moving.

 

Pain thinks in his mind, “This stalemate has to end. If the boy won’t move…” One of the bodies then opens its mouth and fires a missile at Naruto causing him to leap back and away to dodge the attack.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, with a sly grin, “Hello, ‘machine body’!”

 

Kurama says, “That’s Asura Path, brat!”

 

Naruto yells out, annoyed, “No comments from the gallery!” Naruto shouts out, “I’ve got some tricks too! Try this one on for size!” Naruto gathers chakra in his right hand into a familiar sphere of chakra in which he shouts out, “Rasengan Bomb!” Naruto then throws the Rasengan in which it expands to massive size much to Pain’s shock causing another body to leap forward in which this body absorbs it.

 

Kurama says, “That’s the Preta Path, kit!”

 

Pain says, plainly, “Enough.”

 

Almighty Push!

 

The body that Pain has been using to speak to Naruto and the others extends his arm and unleashes the power of gravity repulsing attack in which Naruto screams as he is sent flying high through the air.

 

The others gasp at this in which Sakura yells out, shocked, “Naruto!”

 

Kushina yells out, worriedly, “Sochi!” Naruto then spins in the air and manages to land safely.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, slyly, “And that’s three!” Pain’s eyes narrow and then widen due to him having a revelation.

 

Pain tells Naruto, “I see what you are doing.”

 

Naruto asks, “Oh?”

 

Pain says, “You are trying to force me to expose which bodies hold which power. You know for a fact that when I use the Six Paths of Pain, each body has one of the path powers granted by the Rinnegan. You are trying to figure out which body has which power and most likely, you are going for the one that has Naraka Path and target that one first since it has the ability to revive my other paths if you disable them. With Naraka gone, the other bodies will be vulnerable.”

 

Naruto says, with a nervous smile, “I guess that I’m a bit obvious.”

 

Pain says, “I’ve revealed the Deva, Asura, and Preta Paths to you and that’s what I will use against you.” Soon after, Pain’s new Deva, Asura, and Preta Paths move in to attack Naruto.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, annoyed, “Darn it! There goes that idea! That means that I’m going to need to figure which is that ‘revival body’ another way.”

 

Universal Pull!

 

Naruto then yelps as he is yanked forward by Pain’s gravity powers in which Preta Path Pain gets in the path of Naruto’s flying form in order to prepare to absorb Naruto’s energy, but Naruto manages to use his chakra to force him to get him to closer to the ground in which Naruto to grab the ground and use that to fling him away from Petra Path.

 

Seeing this from Imperialdramon, Yolei says, excitedly, “Way to go!” Naruto lands on the ground and he charge right at the remaining three bodies of Pain with such speed in which one of the three ‘avatars’ leaps forward and slams their hands into the ground.

 

Summoning Jutsu!

 

There is a loud puff of smoke and a huge three-headed dog with Rinnegan eyes comes out of the smoke in which Naruto leaps away to avoid getting hit by one of the huge dog’s massive paws.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “That’s number four!”

 

Kurama retorts, “Now, you have two choices to figure out which is the ‘revival Pain’ and knock that Pain out to make sure that your messed up kin doesn’t restore his destroyed corpses!”

 

Naruto says, “You really know to learn tact, Kurama.” The Nine-Tailed Fox just scoffs at Naruto, but then Naruto senses danger and turns only to get wrapped up by metal tentacles from Pain’s current Asura Path.

 

Pain says, “That was the last Pain that you will expose, Namikaze.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smirk, “I don’t think that’s going to be the case, pal!”

 

Pain asks, with a glare, “And why is that?!”

 

Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!

 

Just then dozens upon dozens of Naruto Shadow Clones appear and rip apart the metal tentacles binding the real Naruto.

 

Pain thinks in his mind, stunned, “Performing a jutsu WITHOUT hand signs?!”

 

Naruto asks, with a sly tone, “Didn’t see that one coming did you?”

 

Pain says, “No, I did not.”

 

Naruto says, with a wide grin, “Not surprising since I am THAT good, believe it!”

 

Pain says, with a smirk, “I may have underestimated you, but that won’t be happening.”

 

Naruto asks Pain, “And how will that make any difference?”

 

Pain tells Naruto, “My body…My true body isn’t as damaged as before and this new system allows me to control my Paths with a reduction in strain. You have made a mistake in not bringing out your ‘ace-in-the-hole’.”

 

Naruto responds, “I don’t need Kaguya’s power to beat you! I will beat you with MY power, believe it!”

 

Pain tells Naruto, “That’s where you are mistaken.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Oh?”

 

Pain yells out, “Konan!” Konan gives a surprised look as all of Pain’s ‘Paths’, minus his Deva Path, take to the air and surround Konan in which she wrapped them in cocoons of paper, but not before everyone on Imperialdramon and the dragon Digimon himself sees them go limp.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Hey! Those…Those ‘other Pains’ are going limp.”

 

Sakura asks, her eyes widening, “Limp? Did you say limp?”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Yeah? Why?”

 

Sailor Venus says, realizing something, “Uh oh.”

 

Minato yells out, “Naruto, get out of there!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, using her powers to amplify her voice, “He is going for the ‘big one’!”

 

Naruto asks, confused, “Big one?” Just then Naruto realizes what Sailor Uranus meant and he says, nervously while looking at Deva Path Pain, “Oh, crap!”

 

Deva Path Pain leaps high into the sky and he says, aiming his hands towards Naruto, “Too late.”

 

Almighty Push!

 

Deva Path Pain unleashes an extreme powered gravity attack that causes a massive explosion that sends dirt, debris, and smoke high into the air while causing an earthquake level shockwave that’s detected from various earthquake detection centers nearest the area and Japan in general.

 

Sakura shouts out, shocked, “Naruto!” Imperialdramon turns to make sure that the others don’t get hit by the debris in which everyone ducks down on Imperialdramon and cover their eyes. When the explosion dies down and the smoke and dirt clear up, there is an immense crater on the ground in which Deva Path Pain lands in the middle of it.

 

Deva Path Pain says, “It’s over…” But he then senses something, and he dodges a kunai, however, when he gets a good look at it, Deva Path Pain sees that it is a familiar tri-kunai. Just then there is a bright orange flash and Naruto reappears right in front of Deva Path Pain. Before he could say or do anything, Naruto already has a familiar sphere of chakra in both of his hands.

 

Rasenrengan!

 

Naruto slams his two spheres of chakra and Deva Path Pain screams out as the two powerful spheres of chakra energy totally vaporize him.

 

Naruto shouts out, “Yeah! One down!”

 

Kurama retorts, “Yeah, brat! Just ONE down! You have five more to go!”

 

Naruto says, annoyed, “You are such a downer, Kurama.” Naruto then looks to see the other five ‘Paths of Pain’ land in front of him.

 

His Asura Path then speaks in Pain’s voice, “How?”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Simple! I hoped that my bud’s dragon friend didn’t mind me tagging him with my version of my dad’s famous ‘seal’.”

 

Asura Path Pain says, “Hirashin.

 

Na ruto says, with a sly grin, “Believe it!”

 

Asura Path Pain says, “You really are the son of the Fourth Hokage.”

 

Naruto says, “And heir to the Uzumaki, you better believe it!”

 

Back on Imperialdramon, Kushina shouts out, excitedly, “That’s right! That’s my Sochi!” Minato shakes his head and he smiles, nervously, at his wife’s antics.

 

Returning to the fight, Asura Path Pain says, “I can see that you are full of surprises, Namikaze. And now, with my Deva Path completely destroyed, not even the Naraka Path can revive him since there must be something left of him to revive.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “That’s why I vaporized him, believe it!”

 

Pain tells Naruto, “Well, as you say, you can ‘believe this’ as you won’t be doing that again.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smirk, “What do you know? You have a sense of honor.”

 

Pain says, plainly, “Let us see how much longer you can make jokes in this situation.”

 

Naruto responds, with a wide grin, “Oh, you know it, pal!” Naruto gets into a defensive stance while the five remaining Pain Paths also do the same in which he looks at them.

 

Kurama says, “You’ve already taken down the Deva Path and you know which are the Asura, Petra, and Animal Paths. The only ones left are the Human and Naraka Paths.”

 

Returning to Imperialdramon, Ken says, “It looks like Naruto is doing well.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “But he may have good amount of a way to go.”

 

Minato says, nodding his head, “Indeed. He has taken out one of Pain’s ‘Paths’ and he knows three more of them, but he needs to take out the Naraka Path to prevent him from reviving the other Paths. The Deva Path can’t be revived since Naruto completely destroyed it in his last attack.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Which is an excellent move making Pain that much weaker.”

 

Minato says, “Maybe. But if Nagato restored his body to full health, Nagato, himself, may be more dangerous than his ‘Six Paths’ since all the powers of the Rinnegan will be focused on him alone. He has weakened his Rinnegan powers for the edge of ‘extra sight’.”

 

Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and Tai says, “Naruto has his work cut out for him.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “No kidding, Tai.” Returning to the fight, Animal Path immediately summons A LOT of various giant animals with Rinnegan eyes which attack Naruto in which Naruto has to dodge while Asura and Petra move in to attack with Asura Path Pain unleashing metal whips at Naruto while the two remaining Paths, Naraka and Human, remain in the rear.

 

Naruto says, “Man! You have new tricks!”

 

Asura Path Pain says, “They are more than just ‘tricks’.” Asura Path Pain then turns the ‘metal whips’ into chain swords in which Naruto yelps as he barely dodges them while making sure that Preta Path Pain doesn’t grab him to hold him down in order to absorb his chakra.

 

Naruto tells Asura Path Pain, with a grin, “Are you sure that you want to do that? Don’t you know that I possess the same power that Sailor Celestial does?”

 

Asura Path Pain retorts, “Yes, I already know.”

 

Naruto asks, surprised, “You do?”

 

Asura Path Pain says, with a sly tone, “I was assist by the organization that held you and your two female comrades for a time.”

 

Naruto says, with a snort, “Oh, yeah. Figures.”

 

Asura Path Pain says, “So, I know for a fact that you haven’t truly tapped into that power like warrior of this world has. As long as I don’t tap into your energies too deeply, I doubt that I will awaken them and accidently absorb them.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “There goes that idea.”

 

Kurama says, “And you have just made your own good point, kit. You have to be careful. He may not be as careful as he wants to be and if he absorbs even a bit of the Etherion asleep inside of you…”

 

Naruto says, seriously, “I get it, Kurama. One big ‘boom’ and no Suguha-chan to stop it like last time!”

 

Kurama retorts, “As you would say: Believe it!” Naruto gives a mental annoyed groan as he continues to fight against Asura and Petra Pains along with the various giant animals summoned by Animal Path Pain. As everyone else watches, Naruto continues his fight with Pain in which Asura Path Pain unleashes a rain of metal spikes that Naruto manages to knock aside. Once Naruto unleashes his Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu and creates a small legion of one hundred Shadow Clones.

 

Pain says, plainly, “Amusing.”

 

Naruto’s Clones yell out in unison, “And here is the punchline, jerk!” Naruto’s Shadow Clones charge right in and Petra Pain grabs two of them to dispel them to drain their chakra, but the clones smirk before exploding in strong explosion.

 

Pain asks, surprised, “What?!” Pain’s Petra Path, badly smoking, is sent flying to the ground while the rest of Naruto’s clones attack Animal Path’s summons in which they also denotate causing one to collapse in a heap before dispelling while another one is down and injured, but not enough to dispel it. However, two more clones manage to grab Animal Path Pain and explode before anything could be done. When the explosion dies down, Animal Path Pain’s smoking form collapses to the ground in a heap. As the smoke and dust from the explosions dispel, Pain says, “The Exploding Shadow Clone Jutsu, Namikaze? Impressive.” However, all of Pain’s ‘Paths’ then find that Naruto is missing!

 

Naruto’s voice booms all over and area, “You know it, buster!” Naruto then bursts out of the ground behind Pain’s Naraka and Human Paths and before they could do anything, Naruto draws out a pair of swords in which before either Path could do anything, Naruto cuts them down, literally, in which he steps past the remains.

 

For a moment, nothing is said between the two ‘fighters’ and Pain says, “Impressive.”

 

Naruto says, with a wide grin, “You better believe it, buster!”

 

Kurama says, “Don’t think that you have won just because you have taken out his ability to regenerate his other ‘Paths’, brat! He is going to have other tricks up his sleeve!”

 

Pain says, “Just because you have taken out my Paths, doesn’t mean that I am weaker. My ‘line of sight’ might be lessened, but I can now focus more chakra into my remaining Paths.”

 

Pain’s remaining three Paths glow with intense blue chakra with Preta and Animal Pain, their clothing torn and burn marks on them, return to their feet, and Konan says, seeing this, “Nagato…”

 

Naruto says, a bit nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Summoning Jutsu!

 

Animal Path Pain then summons a whole legion of huge animals with Rinnegan eyes ranging from giant birds, carbs, lions, and so many more in which everyone, minus Konan, can’t help to give looks of shock.

 

On Imperialdramon, Rika yells out, “No way!”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “I think ‘yes way’, Rika!”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “No joke!” Back to the fight, the legion of huge animals attacks Naruto while Asura Path Pain gets on the back of one of the animals and unleashes a rain of all sorts of weapons and sharp ‘objects’ against Naruto causing him to completely go on the defensive as he tries not to get hit while Petra Path takes off for who knows where.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, nervously, “Oh, man!”

 

Kurama says, “Well, brat…!!”< /b>

 

Naruto yells out, annoyed, “Don’t you dare say I told you so, fox!” Kurama gives a nasty chuckle as Naruto gives a mental snarl as he continues to dodge against the massive summons of Animal Paths as well as the various attacks from Asura Path.

 

Pain says, “Your ability to dodge is quite good, Namikaze.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “If you read the manga, you should know that I outran ANBU when I was a little kid!”

 

Pain responds, “I did.” Naruto yelps as he is grabbed from underneath his feet and then lifted into the air by Preta Path Pain, who has Naruto by the ankles, in which he kicks Naruto’s swords out of his hands.

 

From Imperialdramon, Sakura yells out, worriedly, “Oh no!”

 

Kushina says, worriedly, “Sochi!”

 

Minato tells Kushina, reassuringly, “He’ll get out of this, Kushina-chan. He is our son.” However, deep down, Minato is worried for his son’s life.

 

Pain tells Naruto, as his Preta Path is absorbing Naruto’s chakra, “It is over, Namikaze.”

 

As Animal and Asura Paths gather around Preta Path Pain, Naruto responds, with a smirk, “I don’t think so!” Just then ‘Naruto’ vanishes in a puff of smoke much to Pain’s shock.

 

Pain thinks in his mind, “Another Shadow Clone?! When?!” Just then the ground around the three remaining Paths of Pain glows a bright blue, but before they can do anything, they are engulfed in a huge explosion that vaporizes them in one shot.

 

Imperialdramon flies out of the way of the explosion and Joe asks, “What the heck just happened?!”

 

Gomamon says, “Got me, Joe.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Naruto just outwitted Pain.” When the explosion is done and the smoke and dust die down, Naruto emerges from where the explosion emerged and he stretches his arms out.

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Got you, believe it!” Naruto looks up towards Konan and he shouts out, “Okay, lady, let’s see the real Pain! Bring him down!”

 

Just then Pain’s voice booms, “I’m already here.”

 

Almighty Push!

 

Naruto screams out as he is sent airborne by Nagato himself and Nagato leaps into the sky after Naruto in which Naruto manages to right himself, but Nagato is upon him immediately and the two of them start to fight in intense hand-to-hand combat in which when their arms and legs start to hit each other, they create strong shockwave that shakes up the whole of the area with every successive blow.

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “Not bad.”

 

Nagato says, “While I no longer have the combined sight of my Paths of Pain, the power of the Rinnegan is now focused in my one true body alone. I am now more powerful using my real self especially since it has been completely healed.”


Naruto says, “Doesn’t mean that you will win, pal!”

 

Nagato responds, “No, the one who will win is the person with the stronger conviction. Now, prove to me that your conviction is stronger, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze! Only then can you truly be called by me as the true heir of the Six Path Sage!”

 

Naruto says, strongly, “I don’t care about being Old Man Hagoromo’s heir! All I care is what’s best for our world!”

 

Nagato says, “As do I!”

 

Naruto yells out, “What you want is genocide!”

 

Nagato says, “As long as humans the way that they are, there can be no peace unless they experience the pain of war and all that it causes!”

 

Naruto shouts out, strongly, “There is always a better way!”

 

Nagato yells out, “Then you must prove that today!” Nagato and Naruto clash fist with such strength that the shockwave that they cause shakes the whole of the mountainside area in which the two of them are sent flying back far away from each other, but they easily manage to backflip several times and land safely on the ground.

 

Naruto shouts out, strongly, “This madness ends now!”

 

Nagato responds, “What you call ‘madness’, I call necessity!”

 

Universal Pull!

 

Naruto screams out as he is pull with incredible force, far stronger than Deva Path Pain produced, right for Nagato.

 

Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!

 

Naruto, in return, produces several thousand Shadow Clones that uses the gravity force to pummel Nagato with sheer weight in numbers.

 

Nagato says, plainly, “Useless.”

 

Almighty Push!

 

Nagato unleashes a powerful gravity push attack that’s far stronger than anything that Deva Path Pain used other than the attack that Nagato focused all his power in Deva Path Pain that slams into the legions of Shadow Clones causing them to dispel immediately creating a massive amount of smoke.

 

Nagato thinks in his mind, “Creating a smokescreen? Such a simple plan for a simple mind…” However, Nagato is snapped out of his thoughts when the real Naruto bursts out of the ground and lands a powerful kick that sends him flying through the air in which Nagato thinks, “It was a distraction! He had already slipped away probably after he created the clones!” Nagato turns his arms into metal cannons and fire beams of chakra energy at Naruto in which he dodges with incredible speed and performs another Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu in which thousands more Naruto Shadow Clones are created in which some of them attack Nagato causing him to shoot them down with the ‘chakra beams’ from his arms.

 

On Imperialdramon’s back, everyone is watching this and Yolei asks, “What is Naruto doing?”

 

Sakura says, with a smile, “What he is usually doing.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “And that means that he is doing things ‘on the fly’.”

 

Matt says, looking at Davis and Tai, “Sounds like a few others that we know.”

 

Davis and Tai yell out in unison, annoyed, “Hey, why are you looking at me?!” Davis and Tai look at each other in which plenty of the others giggle at this. Returning to the fight, Naruto’s Shadow Clones are attacking Nagato in mass in which he is defeating them with his Asura Path powers.

 

Nagato thinks in his mind, “What is he planning now?” Nagato then sees a ‘strange glow’ and glances up to see Naruto with an immense sphere of chakra, the size of a two-story house, in the air above him.

 

Giant Rasengan!

 

Naruto then drives the giant sphere of charka right towards Nagato, but he leaps while dispelling more of Naruto clones and he then raises his right hand in which he uses his Preta Path powers to absorb the massive sphere of chakra.

 

Nagato asks, “Do you really think that it would be that easy?”

 

Naruto’s voice then booms, “Yeah…Easy enough to get in your face!” Nagato gasps as he looks down in front of him to see Naruto right in front of him with a familiar sphere of chakra in his right hand causing him to glance to see the ‘Naruto’ that used the Giant Rasengan dispel to show that it was a Shadow Clone.

 

Wind Style: Rasengan!

 

Naruto then attacks with the sphere of chakra, but unlike the spheres of chakra that Naruto has been using, this Rasengan has been enhanced by wind chakra making MUCH more powerful and while Nagato was using his Preta Path power, he was focusing it on his right hand and not the whole of his body in which he had just deactivated his Preta Path power causing Nagato to be helpless against the attack. Nagato screams out as the attack slams into him and with a loud ‘kaboom’, like a cannon going off, Nagato is sent flying just above the ground with incredible speed going slammed into the side of the massive crater created by earlier attacks using Deva Path Pain sending a lot of smoke, dirt, and debris into the air.

 

Konan shouts out, horrified, “Nagato!” Konan immediately flies off toward Nagato hit while Imperialdramon lands nearby with Naruto coming up shortly thereafter. Konan finds Nagato very badly mauled from Naruto’s enhanced Rasengan and Konan immediately goes over to him in which she puts him in her arms.

 

Nagato says, weakly, “Konan…”

 

Konan says, “Nagato…”

 

Nagato looks at Naruto and he says, “It looks like…you are indeed…the heir…to will of the Sage…you are truly the one of…prophecy…that Jiraiya-sensei was told…by the Elder Toads…”

 

Naruto says, “Like I give a darn about that, pal. I fight to make sure that those have gone through a lot like me, like Gaara…” Naruto says, looking at the others, “And like people like my new friends like Kazuto. I fight to make sure that things like what Obito did on the day of my birth, like what Itachi was forced to do due his clan going rogue because of what the village did to it, or like people like Kayaba had done…I fight to make sure that those kinds of things NEVER happen again and I intend to solve them the RIGHT way, believe it!”

 

Nagato asks, weakly, “Do you really think that people can change so easily? Do you think that you can change the cycle that has been started by Kaguya’s will by Black Zetsu that has lasted through centuries? Do you think that you can do in real life what was done in a manga?”

 

Naruto replies, “For the first two question, it is a big fat…Yes! For the last question: I don’t think that it can be done so clean and dry in a manga since that’s the way that works, but it doesn’t mean that it can’t be done! And I’m going to keep trying and trying until our world is free from Kaguya’s legacy and influence once and for all! And that’s a promise! And since I’m an Uzumaki, I don’t break promises, believe it!” Nagato looks at Naruto and he can’t help to see Jiraiya and Yahiko, his best childhood friend with Konan in land where the Hidden Rain Village is located, in which he can’t help to smile at this.

 

Just then Sailor Mars, Sailor Uranus, Kazuto, and Naruto ‘sense’ something and Sailor Uranus says, “Uh oh.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What is it?”

 

Davis says, ‘sensing’ something himself, “We’re not alone.”

 

TK says, with a serious tone, “Oh, boy.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Where is our opponent?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, activating her visor and computer, “I’ll try to get a scan.”

 

Naruto yells out, ‘sensing something’, “Too late!” Soon after, the group all around them starts to shake and Imperialdramon yelps out as he is trapped in the coils of a massively huge boa.

 

Ken shouts out, shocked, “Imperialdramon!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “That’s not a natural snake for our world!”

 

Sakura yells out, strongly, “Orochimaru!” Just then a huge amount of all types of poisonous snakes emerge from the ground all around everyone.

 

Sailor Venus asks, shocked, “Whoa! Snakes? Why did it have to be snakes?!”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “That’s my question, too, Mina!”

 

Just then Orochimaru emerges from the ground and Naruto shouts out, annoyed, “Orochimaru! I should have known that a snake like you would be here!”

 

Orochimaru says, with a wicked smile, “It has been a while, Naruto.”

 

Kushina yells out, angrily, “What do you want you snake?!”

 

Orochimaru says, with a sinister grin, “What do you think Kushina? Those that restored Pain’s body and eyes have quite a bit invested in him as they are invested in your son and his female friends in which one of them seems to be missing.” Orochimaru says, with a wicked smile, “How interesting. It seems like quite a few of your group is missing.”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, “Screw you, you snake!”

 

Sailor Mars prepares to attack, but the snakes unleash sprays some kind of acid in which Kotone and Keiko yelp as they are nearly hit in which Kazuto asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Kotone and Keiko look nervous at where the snake’s acid hit and Kotone says, with a nod, “Yes, Kazuto.”

 

Yolei says, annoyed and nervously, “You have got to be kidding me.”

 

TK says, nervously, “If this is a joke, I don’t like the punchline.”

 

Orochimaru says, with a wicked smile, “Just a few genetically modified snakes with a potent acid venom.”

 

Sakura says, annoyed and sarcastic tone in her voice, “How cute.”

 

Orochimaru responds, sarcastically, “Aren’t they?” Orochimaru tells them, “While many of you can handle such a thing, but those of you without powers might not be so lucky!”

 

Kazuto yells out, angrily, “Coward!”

 

Davis says, with a serious tone, “Dude, took the words right out of my mouth!”

 

Orochimaru says, with a sinister smile, “You call it cowardice. I call it good tactics.”

 

Kushina says, “You don’t want to know what I think you know.”

 

Orochimaru says, with a sly smirk, “You haven’t changed all these years, Kushina, but then again, you have been only recently revived after all. Anyway, I would advise you not to try anything unless you want some of your son’s new friends to get…hurt.”

 

Sailor Mars asks, with a sly smirk, “You think so freak?” Just then a massive ring of flames bursts out of the ground under all of the snakes and vaporizes them.

 

Orochimaru asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, excitedly, “Never underestimate a Valkyrie!” Just then they hear the sound of metal fitting flesh in which everyone looks to see Orochimaru’s sword, Kusanagi Sword, impaling Sailor Mars in her unarmored armpit.

 

Sailor Mercury says, horrified, “Mars!” Sailor Mars collapses into a heap while Orochimaru’s sword returns to him.

 

Naruto yells out, angrily, “You snake!”

 

Orochimaru says, with a wicked grin, “Just a reminder that victory comes with a price, Naruto. My sword has a new poison and it is quite quick and deadly as well as immune to any magical healing abilities like your dark-haired friend known as Sailor Saturn for example. I haven’t tested it yet, so, it seems like a good start. Farewell.”

 

Kushina yells out, strongly, “I don’t think so!” Kushina then uses her chakra chains on Orochimaru, but he turns into mud soon after.

 

Minato says, “Damn it! Mud clone!”

 

Kazuto asks Sailor Uranus, “Can you sense him?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, shaking her head, “No!”

 

Naruto says, “Neither can I!”

 

Kurama says, “And you won’t, kit! He must be using similar technology and such to block out sensory abilities like my negative emotion sensory powers or the sensory abilities of your Sailor Scout friends. And that’s why you didn’t realize that snake in front of us was a mud clone and the real one was underground.”

 

Naruto says, irritated, “Damn it!” The others go over to Sailor Mars, who is breathing heavily, and cough wildly as her skin becomes paler.

 

Sailor Mercury says, using her computer and visor, “The poison is spreading fast! It is destroying her body rapidly!”

 

Sailor Saturn tries to use her healing powers, but she says, horrified, “It isn’t working!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, worriedly, “The poison is counterattacking your healing magic, Saturn!”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, worriedly, “Isn’t there anything that we can do?!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “If I had the time to analyze the poison, I could come up with a counter to it, but we don’t have the time. She only has minutes left!”

 

There are gasps of shock and horror and Keiko says, fearfully, “No!”

 

Rika says, strongly, “You need to hold on! You are stronger than this!”

 

Sailor Mars coughs wildly as her condition rapidly deteriorates and Naruto yells out, “Rats! We have to do something!”

 

Sakura uses her healing jutsu to try to assist, but she says, “I know, Naruto! I know, but my healing jutsu and Sailor Saturn’s healing magic, even in unison, aren’t doing anything to slow this down! Orochimaru made this poison specifically to counter healing techniques like ours! If we are going to do something, we need to do it fast! She’s fading!”

 

Sailor Venus says, worriedly, “Mars!”

 

Nagato says, “Then you should use something other than healing.” When everyone else looks at Nagato, they see him supported by Konan and he says, “I have a technique that might work that doesn’t use healing.”

 

Konan says, realizing something, “No, Nagato!”

 

Minato says, realizing, “Ah! His Rinne Rebirth Jutsu! The ability of the Rinnegan to revive the dead! It is a regeneration and not healing!”

 

Nagato says, “Correct, Fourth Hokage-dono. It revives the dead by rejuvenates and regenerating the body and transfer the spirit from the ‘spirit realms’ back into their revitalized body.”

 

Davis asks, “Wait! Don’t you need to be dead and have an intact body to make it work?”

 

Nagato says, “Usually, but her body is now close to death enough that my jutsu will work.”

 

Konan says, “Nagato, you can’t! Your body is still suffering from major injuries in your battle! They may not be life-threatening, but even if she isn’t dead, she is a powerful being that you are going to attempt to revive…!!”

 

Nagato responds, interrupting, “She needs to live, I do not Konan.” Konan gives a look of surprise and Nagato says, “I am product of the world created by Kaguya’s and Zetsu’s action in corrupting the teachings of the Six Path Sage through humanity is to blame somewhat by letting her ‘darkness’ control them.” Nagato says, looking at Naruto, “The only one that can create a new world is someone that is as noble as the Sage himself.”

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “Me? Noble? I wouldn’t say that.”

 

Sakura says, with a grin, “I wouldn’t say humble.”

 

Naruto gives off an annoyed glare and Sailor Venus asks, worriedly, “Can we worry about that after Mars’ life is saved?!” Everyone looks to see Sailor Mars start to shake violently as the skin of her face becomes really pale.

 

Sailor Saturn says, fearfully, “Mars!”

 

Naruto says, “Maybe I can perform the jutsu since I have Kaguya’s power!”

 

Kushina asks, stunned, “What?!”

 

Minato says, “Due to Kaguya’s power, it might not be as lethal since you are mainly uninjured…”

 

Nagato says, putting his hands together, “There is no time.”

 

Konan says, worriedly, “Nagato…”

 

Nagato says, “I’m sorry, Konan, but her light must not vanish since she has important lights that she needs to protect.” Nagato says, looking at our heroes and heroines, “Those that are missing are missing due to circumstances that were caused recently and they must be ‘lost’ in which you must find them. The warrior, Sailor Celestial, is important to our future as it is to the future of this world. Her true power is beyond measure…beyond a Kami. If she and her sister are lost, all will be lost for us all. But in order to find them, they need everyone that they hold dear because if their hearts fall to darkness, all will be reduced to the void.” There are surprised looks and Nagato tells Naruto, “I leave not only the future of our world, but the future of us all to you and your friends, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, heir to the Six Path Sage. My hopes and dreams…Yahiko’s hopes and dreams of peace are left to you.”

 

Rinne Rebirth Jutsu!

 

Nagato then summons a demonic statue from behind him and he roars as it sends energy into Sailor Mars’ form, who barely has any life left in her, but she then stops violently shaking for a few moments, however, color returns to her face and she gasps as Sailor Mars is restored.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, excitedly, “Mars!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “She is going to be okay!” On the meanwhile, Nagato’s hair becomes stark white and his skin pale as the jutsu is finished.

 

Konan says, weakly, “Nagato…”

 

Naruto says, “Maybe we can…”

 

Nagato responds, weakly, “No…Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze…I used my life…energy to restore…her life…despite her…not dying…my injuries…and greatly weakened state…have made it…fatal…I have, but one…request…destroy my body…and my Rinnegan…” There are looks of shock and Nagato says, weakly, “Ensure that the Rinnegan…can never be used…by those…like Madara…Obito…or the mother of the Sage…ensure that MIST…never does…”

 

Naruto says, with a solemn expression and nod, “You got it.”

 

Nagato says, with a weak smile, “I…thank you…Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze…I know that the future…is safe in your hands…” With those last words, Nagato closes his eyes as the last bits of life fades away and he dies with a smile on his face in which everyone, while Sailor Mars is being helped back to her feet, just give silence as respect to Nagato himself.

 

August 2025, Earth, Hayabusa Village

 

Within the Hayabusa Village, our heroes and heroines, joined by Konan and Ryu, are walking into a temple where Konan sets down an urn with a picture of Nagato tied in front of the down in the shrine of the temple.

 

Ryu says, “Our temple would be honored to house the remains of your friend, Konan-san. He had no truly evil will. He was just misguided.”

 

Konan tells Ryu, “Thank you, Ryu-dono.”

 

Minato tells Konan, “Once we are able, we will return Nagato’s remains to our world and to the Rain village.”

 

Konan says, “Thank you. Personally, I think that Nagato would have mixed feelings. He would want to be buried with Yahiko, but he wouldn’t want to return to such a place.”

 

Minato says, “Understandable.”

 

Kushina says, “I feel that he should be returned to Whirlpool since he is Uzumaki and he is kin.”


Konan tells Kushina, “He would feel honored, but not worthy, Kushina-dono. Most likely, he would feel that he isn’t worthy of his Uzumaki ancestors.”

 

Kushina says, “I believe that they would agree that feeling would be wrong.”

 

Konan says, with a smile, “He would be honored to hear those words, Kushina-sama.”

 

Naruto asks Konan, “What will you do now?”

 

Konan says, “I intend to remain here with the ninja clans of Earth.”

 

Kazuto asks, “What about your people? The Hidden Rain?”

 

Konan says, “I feel that I should take over for Nagato and Rain must be in chaos with us gone, but…it would be too much trouble.”

 

Mina asks, “How would that be trouble?”

 

Konan says, “As Nagato already said, we are a product of Kaguya’s corruption of our world and the Sage’s teachings. And…there is too much blood and pain on our hands and by our hands.”

 

Kazuto says, “It may not be too late to change.”

 

Konan says, “Maybe, Kazuto-san, but I feel that I would cause too many problems than I would solve.” Konan looks at Naruto and she says, with a kind smile, “That’s why I leave the fate of my people to you. Nagato truly believed in you and so do I.”

 

Naruto replies, “My family, my friends, and I will help your people, you can believe it, Konan-san.”

 

Konan says, with a smile, “I know that you will, Naruto-san.” Konan then creates a bouquet of paper flowers in her hands and she gives them to Naruto in which she says, with a smile, “A sign of my faith and trust in you. You need to find those that you love who are missing ‘out there’. All of us might be counting on them.”

 

Kazuto says, with a determined tone, “We will, Konan-san. We will find them.” A lot of the others nod their heads in agreement with Kazuto and they look at the urn that obvious contains the ashes of Nagato.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “Don’t worry, Nagato. I will make sure that our world has a brighter future, believe it!”

 

August 2025, Earth, Tokyo

 

Standing on one of the buildings in Tokyo, we find Serene, the Sailor Moon of the Fusion Dimension, talking with two people on the rooftop in which one of them looks like a red-haired version of Asuna while the other looks to be dark blue haired version of Suguha.

 

Serene tells the red-haired version of Asuna, “And that’s the situation Alura.”

 

The red-haired version of Asuna says, “I see why you and Kiro-kun called me for help.”

 

Serene says, “People are going to get suspicious if they are missing for too long.”

 

The dark blue-haired version of Suguha says, “This is just great. They know that Academia is looking for us with my counterpart here being the ‘top prize’.”

 

Serene says, “No kidding, sis.”

 

The red-haired version of Asuna, Alura, says, “I don’t think that it is a good idea for Lea-chan to go out. She is a target like her Standard counterpart.”

 

Serene says, “I know, but this situation really needs her help.”

 

The dark blue-haired version of Suguha says, with a sigh, “Fine.”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “Thank you, Lea.”

 

Alura asks, “What’s the plan?’

 

Serene says, “Make contact with Kiro’s Standard counterpart and the others and formalize an alliance of sorts as well as a plan as well as hope that they have a way to cross worlds as soon as possible.” Alura and the ‘counterpart’ to Suguha, known as Lea, nod their heads in agreement in which they start to head off to make contacts with heroes and heroines to discuss on what’s going to happen in the future…

 

The End…for now

 

And there you go! That’s the big fight that happened between Naruto and Pain before our heroes and heroines set off to find their five missing members. I’m not sure that it was as epic as Naruto’s battle with Pain in the Naruto canon anime/manga, but I don’t think that it is too bad if I say so myself. Anyway, tell me what you think and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!