Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online: Gaiden ❯ Nebula’s Star Story ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
As you well know, in this fanfiction series, Molly Baker, known as Naru in the original Japanese anime and manga, is a Sailor Scout known as Sailor Nebula, but other than a few tidbits of information, her origin story of how she became Sailor Nebula wasn’t known completely…until now, folks. That’s right! You are going to learn Molly Baker’s origin as Sailor Nebula in the Sailor Moon Online timelines, so, enough said! Before I start this story, once again, I must give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. I would also like to give thanks and credit to Matty G91 and this author’s story of Kamen Rider Lunar for giving me permission to use Kamen Rider Lunar, his looks, and everything about him as well as the UNI-SHOCKER organization.

 

Now, with that out of the way, as they say on SAO: Link Start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: These stories may and will contain mature level intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in these series of stories!

 

Prelude: A castle of stone and metal floating in the sky that consist of one hundred floors. Within this massive structure, there are countless cities, villages, towns, forests, plains, lakes, and whatever you can imagine. There is only one staircase that connects one floor with another and these staircases are located within dangerous mazes filled with monsters. The players with navigate through these floors to the top with nothing than the weapons in their hands. And yes, I said players.

 

This is the world of Aincrad, a floating castle in a virtual sky, and yes, I said VIRTUAL sky. This world and this floating castle world are in a realm made of digital information…the world of Sword Art Online. A world that was supposed to be game, but because a nightmare prison when its creator, Akihiko Kayaba, trapped the ten thousand players within this virtual world and if they die here, they will die in real life. The ten thousand players struggle in this ‘game death’ to reach the top of the floating castle where the final boss and the key to their freedom waits.

 

You may know this story and the stories that come after it, but do you know all of the stories? All of the tales that happened within the floating castle? What about the tales that happened after the floating castle was conquered? There are stories connected to the ‘tale’ of this floating castle, its ‘history’, and its ‘aftermath’, but they weren’t told…until now. These are those stories…

 

Sailor Moon Online: Gaiden

 

Story 16: Nebula’s Star Story

 

Note: This story takes place during and after the FIRST Sailor Moon anime to around the start of Sailor Moon Online.

 

Sometime in the mid to late 2020; Tokyo, Juuban District

 

It is middle of the day in Tokyo and, yet, the skies are dark…UNNATURALLY dark in which the skies are covered in a dark red and black ‘hue’ of color and in the center of this unnatural shade of color, we find ourselves within the Juuban District where there is black crystal ‘structures’ seemly coming out of the ground all over this district of Tokyo. In the middle of this, we find 14-year-old, Molly Baker, a regular teenage girl, is looking at the scene with wide-eyes.

 

Molly asks, “What is going on? Why is this happening?” Molly then hears an explosion and she runs to the source to see Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Tuxedo Mask fighting Wicked Lady, the corrupted adult form of Rini, Sailor Moon’s and Tuxedo Mask’s future daughter, in which she thinks, “That’s Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts! And that guy that helps them, Tuxedo Mask! Who is that they are fighting? She kind of looks like Serena, but with pink hair and red eyes…” She then looks at Sailor Moon and her eyes widen as she sees an image of her best friend, Serena Tsukino, interposed over Sailor Moon causing Molly to think in her mind, “Wait! Serena?!” Just then Molly gasps as powerful images go through her mind and she roll her eyes into the back of her head as she falls into unconsciousness from the images bombarding her mind.

 

Sometime in the year of 2021; Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Inside of the Osaka-P jewelry store, we find a now, 15-year-old, high schooler Molly Baker, lying down in her bed within her bedroom and she is grunting and groaning as she is rolling in her bed due a ‘dream’ that she is having. In this dream, she is in the Moon Kingdom and she is dressed like a princess wearing an amber and silver version of Princess Serenity’s dress in which she is looking down at the Inner Sailor Scouts, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter, with Princess Serenity in which Princess Serenity looks at her and waves. ‘Molly’ waves back and gives a light smile as she walks off causing Princess Serenity to give a saddened look as ‘Molly’ walks off. Later on, we see ‘Molly’ with Princess Serenity.

 

Princess Serenity asks ‘Molly’, “Theia, do you have to go?”

 

‘Molly’ responds, in a regal version of Molly’s voice, “Serenity, you know my duties as Sailor Nebula is really important. I am the Sailor Scout that guards all star seeds including your own. Nebulas represent the cycle of the stars themselves.”

 

Princess Serenity tells ‘Molly’, “I know, Theia, but I do miss you. We were really close as children.”

 

‘Molly’ AKA Theia says, with a nod, “True, but duty is duty. You have your duty and I have my own. Your sister knows that better than everyone.”

 

Princess Serenity says, with a sigh, “But of course.”

 

Theia tells Princess Serenity, “You are worried about her, but Princess Selene is just fine. She was gifted with such great power for a reason.”

 

Princess Serenity says, with a warm smile, “I know, Theia. With her birth and all, people are calling us ‘miracle children’ or stuff like that. Just because younger siblings of Lunarian royals don’t usually survive childhood doesn’t make us special.”

 

Theia says, with a smile, “Well, younger siblings to the heiresses of the throne that survive childhood tend to go to do incredibly great things and they are remembered as legends. Your aunt…” Theia then stops talking and puts her hands on her mouth.

 

Princess Serenity says, with a warm smile, “It’s okay, Theia. I never really knew my aunt, but my mother misses her so much. They were truly bonded as sisters and my aunt’s husband was the best of friends with mother.” Princess Serenity says, with a sigh, “I don’t believe that she will ever overcome the pain and grief that it has caused her so.”

 

Theia asks Princess Serenity, with a sly grin, “Anyway, about your brother?”

 

Princess Serenity says, with a giggle, “Oh, it is true. The Star Princess has really caught his heart.” Princess Serenity says, with a sigh, “Through I don’t know how, she is a ‘stick in the mud’. She has to do her duty as the Sailor Scout of her kingdom and one of the guardian warriors of the Solaris royal family ‘just because’. She has to marry other royals ‘just because’. The girl is a great Sailor Senshi, a rival to any in the universe, and an excellent fencer, but she needs to learn do what she needs to do with her life not ‘just because’.”

 

Theia says, with a smirk, “Just like you do with your ‘trysts’ to Earth.”

 

Princess Serenity gains a nervous look and she says, “Theia, I don’t know what you are talking about!”

 

Theia tells Princess Serenity, with a sly smile, “Don’t try to fool your childhood friend, Serenity. I know you better than that. He is really handsome, isn’t he?’

 

Princess Serenity gains a major blush in her cheeks and she yells out, with an embarrassed tone, “Theia, cut it out!”


Just then a familiar female voice booms, “What’s going on here?” Princess Serenity and Theia look to see the Inner Sailor Scouts coming over.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Hey, Nebula, what are you doing here?”

 

Theia tells Sailor Jupiter, “Can’t a girl catch up with her childhood friend, Jupiter? And by the way, I’m not in uniform currently.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Sorry, Lady Nebula, but her majesty over here is needed by her mother…NOW!!”

 

Princess Serenity says, with a pout, “Yes! Yes! I’m coming!”

 

Theia tells Princess Serenity, “See you sometime, Serenity. I need to get going myself.”

 

Princess Serenity says, with a sigh, “Duty calls for both of us.”

 

Theia replies, with a nod, “Yes, it does. I’ll try to get back.” Theia tells the Inner Sailor Scouts, “Now, you had better take care of her or do you want a repeat of last time?”

 

The Inner Sailor Scouts give a yelp and Princess Serenity giggles in which she says, “That’s your fault for underestimating her. Theia is the best spellcaster in the whole galaxy and she rivals Mercurians in intelligence.”

 

Theia tells Princess Serenity, “Oh, stop, Serenity! I’m a smart girl, but I’m nowhere near Mercury’s people!”

 

Princess Serenity says, with a grin, “I don’t know, Theia.”

 

Theia says, with a smile, “Hope to see you soon.”

 

Princess Serenity says, with a warm smile, “Same here, Theia.” Theia then takes off and Molly’s dream then goes into another ‘dream scene’ where her ‘princess self’, Theia, is within the Moon Kingdom palace and looking on as Prince Endymon and the four generals that would be elite generals of Queen Beryl and the Negaverse, Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, and Malachite, meets with Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, and the four Inner Sailor Scouts in which Theia is watching from a distance where Nephrite looks at Theia causing her to blush as she walks away. Going to another ‘scene’, Sailor Jupiter and Theia are talking with Nephrite and they are smiling and giggling. But then the next scene, we find a lone Sailor Scout fighting against all four generals.

 

This Sailor Scout has wavy reddish-brown hair that’s in a style similar to Sailor Venus’ hairstyle with blue bow in the top center portion of the rear of her scalp, a rainbow five-pointed star on her forehead, blue eyes, deep, full, and lovely pink lips, she has a sailor fuku that has a blue sailor color, a silver bodysuit instead of white, there is prism-like circular broach with a rainbow jewel shaped like the rainbow star on her forehead at the center of the broach with the broach attached to the chest area of her fuku, silver version of the gloves that the Inner Sailor Scouts had with golden bands on the ends, a pink mini-skirt, and she has white versions of Sailor Venus’ high-heeled shoes on her feet. In her hands, there is a specter similar in design to Dark Magician’s specter expect that it is silver in color with a star-shaped orb attached to the top of the specter.

 

The Sailor Scout says in Theia’s/Molly’s voice, “Get back!” She fires a powerful blast from her specter that slams Zoisite into Malachite and knocks both of them into the ground.

 

Jadeite yells out, “You are going to pay for that once, bitch!” Jadeite attacks this Sailor Scout with black sword in which the Sailor Scout easily blocks with her specter, using it like a bo staff, in which she uses it to bash Jadeite on the left cheek as well as knocking him to the ground.

 

The Sailor Scout turns to Nephrite and she yells out, “How could you do this Nephrite? How could you betray your kingdom? Your prince? Jupiter? How could you betray me as well?!”

 

Nephrite shouts out, strongly, “Betray?! We have betrayed no one? Endymon betrayed his planet by siding with your princess, Nebula!”

 

The Sailor Scout responds, strongly, “You were his sworn knights and raised together from childhood! I call that a betrayal, Nephrite! All we wanted was peace with Earth and Earthlings! We never tried to do anything to rule over you!”

 

Nephrite shouts out, “Then explain the actions of the ‘Ultimate Sailor Scout’!”

 

The Sailor Scout screams out, strongly, “That’s not what she intended! She created Aincrad for unity and peace and it was taken away from her!”

 

Nephrite shouts out, “Enough, Sailor Nebula! I will not listen to your lies anymore!”

 

The Sailor Scout, Sailor Nebula, responds, “The only one that’s lying is you and that’s to yourself, Nephrite.” Nephrite attacks with a dark energy blast, but Sailor Nebula creates an energy shield that absorbs the dark energy, turns the dark energy into light energy, and sends it back at him sending him flying into the ground, hard. Just then the whole of the area, if not the whole of the moon, itself is shaken by a massive explosion in which Sailor Nebula looks to see the Moon Kingdom getting demolished in which she shouts out, horrified, “No!” Sailor Nebula then sees the forms of Princess Serenity, Prince Endymon, and the Inner Sailor Scouts causing her to scream out in pure terror, “NO! SERENITY!!!” Sailor Nebula then shouts out in pain and agony as she is impaled in the back from behind by Jadeite and Malachite.

 

Jadeite says, with an evil smile, “Your precious kingdom has fallen.”

 

Malachite says, with an evil grin, “The universe is ours.”

 

Sailor Nebula grunt out as she struggles against the pain and she grunts out, with an angered pain snarl on her lips, “Not yet.” Just then a silver and rainbow aura surrounds her and she says, “If my home is to…fall…then you will fall with it…and you will pay for your betrayal…in the next life…and beyond…I curse you…I curse you until the end of time for the betrayal of your prince and kingdom…and the whole solar system…you will pay forever!” Sailor Nebula scream out as she unleashes an incredible energy in which all four Negaverse generals scream out as the energy engulfs them all. Just then Molly wakes up in a cold sweat and she goes into a sitting position while putting her hand on her forehead.

 

Molly thinks in her mind, “Another of those ‘dreams’. No, they felt more like…like memories. Memories of a life that I had long ago. But I don’t get how it can be?” Molly shakes her head and she thinks, “Could it be linked to Serena and the other Scouts? Ever since that day that I figured out that Serena was Sailor Moon and those other girls were the Sailor Scouts…No, ever since I first saw Sailor Moon…I saw Serena as Sailor Moon, we started to grow more distant. Serena and I have been best friends since we were toddlers and ever since the other girls came into the picture, we have grown apart, but I really don’t feel jealous or anything. It felt…right that Serena and the other Sailor Scouts come together. And…And I felt that if I stayed with Serena, I would be putting her, the other Sailor Scouts, and her boyfriend, who must be Tuxedo Mask, in great danger, but I don’t get why I would feel that way. I’m feel that I should reconnect with her, but it isn’t time yet.” Molly looks at her hand and she thinks, “What was the meaning of those dreams? A kingdom on the moon? And that princess…she looked a lot like Serena! And that prince looked like Serena’s boyfriend…Darien, I think that his name is. And then I saw Nephrite! Oh, Nephrite! I know that you were with the bad guys…the enemies of Serena, the Scouts, and Tuxedo Mask, but I think that you were good deep down. Nephrite looked like that he was the guardian of that prince, but he thought that prince betrayed them by being with that princess that looked like Serena! What does these images mean? Since I know that Serena is Sailor Moon and her friends are the Sailor Scouts with Serena’s boyfriend being Tuxedo Mask, should I talk it over with them? I just…I just don’t know what to do.”

 

(Later that same day; Elsewhere)

 

Within another part of Juuban, there is a brown cat with large blue eyes and a rainbow-colored star on top of their forehead in which the cat looks up into the skies like they sense something.

 

The cat then says, in a female voice, “I see. There was a reason that I’m here after Princess Serenity and the others freed Galaxia from the evil possessing her body. The battle has caused my charge to awaken.” The cat says, with a sigh, “We had hoped that certain Sailor Scouts could live their lives in peace forever, but it doesn’t look like the case for my charge. It seems like she is needed once more.” The cat, seemly similar to guardian felines of the Sailor Scouts, Luna and Artemis, then takes off into distance to find whoever is her ‘charge’ is.

 

Sometime in the year of 2021; Tokyo, Juuban District

 

In the streets of Juuban, Molly is walking the streets and she is walking the streets until she looks to see Cherry Hill Temple.

 

Molly thinks in her mind, confused, “How did I end up here?” Molly shakes her head and she thinks in her mind, “I must be really out of it. These ‘dreams’ are really getting to me. I can’t tell what’s real and what’s not anymore.” Molly looks up at Cherry Hill Temple and starts to move to head up the stairs to the temple proper, but she stops herself and walks off, however, she is being watched by the same brown cat with the rainbow-colored star on the top of her forehead in which the feline narrows her eyes at Molly.

 

(Elsewhere in Juuban; on the meanwhile)

 

Within another area of Juuban, we see a young man with slick black hair and blue eyes in which he is wearing casual clothing is walking down the streets and he decides to go down an alleyway not knowing that someone or something is watching him. He then stops in front of a door and looks at his smartphone in which he doesn’t know that some kind of pink goop is coming through the cracks of the door. The young man then senses something off and turns only to get covered in the pink goop so fast that he doesn’t have time to scream. When he is covered in a cocoon of the pink goop, the door opens and the cocoon is dragged inside where the door slammed behind it in which the young man wasn’t there at all.

 

(Sometime later; Within another part of the district)

 

Going into another area of Juuban, we find a young woman with mid-waist brown hair, violet eyes, and wearing casual clothing tapping her foot against the ground as she looks at her smartphone’s clock.

 

The young woman asks, “Where is he?”

 

A male voice responds, “Are you waiting for someone?” The young woman turns and gasps to see the young man that we had seen been taken earlier by the ‘pink goop’, but now, he is just wearing a black open jacket showing his perfectly male muscular jacket, tight fitting blue jeans, and pitch-black running sneakers that the best athletic runners would be using.

 

The young woman asks, shocked, “Tarkuo?! Is that you?!”

 

The young man responds, with a sly smirk, “Who else would it be Meina-chan?”

 

The young woman asks, amazed, “Wow! Tarkuo? What…What happened to you?”

 

The young man, Tarkuo, responds, with a grin, “What? A guy can’t get serious about his health and exercise to get ripped without having be a national event or something? Geez!” Tarkuo tells the young woman, who gets flustered with him near her, “Sorry to keep you waiting. Shall I make it up to you, Meina-chan?”

 

The young woman, Meina, responds, blushing nervously, “S-Sure, y-you better!” Meina then becomes aroused when Tarkuo cups her chin and she can’t help to wonder why she is feeling this way, but as she glazes into Tarkuo’s eyes, she can’t help to forget with any questions about his current ‘condition’ going out the window.

 

Tarkuo tells Meina, with a smirk, “Then follow me, Meina-chan. I’ll take you on the best day of your life.” Tarkuo gently wraps his arm around Meina causing her to flush wildly as she gets really excited and the two of them walk off with everyone else just thinking that it is normal young couple out on a date, but no one, not even Meina, notices the pink-red glow in Tarkuo’s eyes.

 

(That evening; Elsewhere)

 

In the evening hours, we find ourselves within one of Japan’s various love hotels where we find Tarkuo escorting out Meina, but Meina looks quite different in which she, now, has pink eyeshadow and deep, full, and gorgeous shimmering pink colored lips, and she is wearing just a black sports bra-like top with a black open-jacket, tight fitting blue jeans with matching black belt, and black high-heeled shoes in which she shows a very gorgeous and curvaceous female body shape much like a female model with the black sport bra-like top bearing holding back her G-cup chest. The two of them are in the hallways and locked in a deep and passionate lewd kiss.

 

When they break off the kiss, Tarkuo tells Meina, with a sly smirk, “You were great last night, Meina-chan.”

 

Meina responds, with a seductive loving tone, “You were just…awesome, Master Tarkuo-kun.”

 

Tarkuo tells Meina, with a grin, “Now, you know what to do?”

 

Meina responds, in an obedient tone, “Yes, I must use my body to gather energy.”

 

Tarkuo cups Meina’s chin and he tells her, with a sly smile, “That’s right, Meina-chan. Then you come back to me, so, I can ‘extract’ it from you so I can give it to our mistress.”

 

Meina replies, with a submissive loving tone, “Yes, Master Tarkuo-kun.”

 

Tarkuo says, with a sly smile, “Then what are you waiting for my little wench? Hop to it!”

 

Meina says, with a nod, “I obey, Master Tarkuo-kun.”

 

Tarkuo tells Meina, “And also ‘convince’ plenty of other girls to join you.”

 

Meina responds, with a seductive sly smile, “With pleasure, Master Tarkuo-kun.” Meina then starts to walk off with Tarkuo playfully slapping her rear end causing her to giggle as she walks away with a highly suggestive sway in her rear end.

 

Just then a dark female voice booms in Tarkuo, slyly, “You have done well, my slave. Return to me with the energy that you have taken.”

 

Tarkuo replies, lowly, “Yes, mistress. I obey.” Tarkuo then walks off in which he vanishes in a ‘dark portal’ that appears in front and vanishes as quickly as it appeared in front of him.

 

Sometime in the year of 2021; Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Today in Juuban, we are in front of the Crown Center Arcade where Molly Baker is looking around and walking away.

 

Molly thinks in her mind, “Why do I keep doing this to myself? These ‘dreams’ have put me on edge and I can’t see right sometimes now. Since these dreams have to do with Serena and the Sailor Scouts, I should go to them, but something inside of me keep holding me back…out of…out of some kind of fear of putting them in danger. But why would I put the Sailor Scouts in danger? And why do I dream about a princess that looks like Serena and the Sailor Scouts in a kingdom that looks like that it is on the moon? Why did I dream that I…?” Molly then shakes her head and she walks off into the distance in which she has a haggard look on her face. What she doesn’t know is that mysterious brown cat with the rainbow star on her forehead is still following her.


As Molly continues to walk along, she hears a sultry female voice says, “Hey, girl, you seem lost.” Molly gives a look of surprise and she looks to see Meina looking at her from an alleyway.

 

Molly asks, a bit nervous due to Meina’s look, “Do I?”

 

Meina tells Molly, with a friendly smile, “Easy, I don’t bite.” Meina seductively walks up to Molly and Molly can’t help to flinch from the suggestive way that Meina is walking and looks due to her choice of attire.

 

Molly asks, “May I help you?”

 

Meina responds, “I was just wondering if I could help you, girl.”

 

Molly asks, surprised, “Help me?”

 

Meina tells Molly, “Yeah. And you look like you need it. Have you seen yourself?”

 

Molly takes out a small mirror from her purse slung around her left shoulder and she says, looking at herself through the mirror inside of a compact, “I guess that I do look like a mess.”

 

Meina says, “That’s an understatement.”

 

Molly says, “I’ve been going through a lot that’s all.”

 

Meina asks, with a sly smile, “Let me guess: You had a bit of a tiff with your boyfriend and you had a bad break up, huh?”

 

Molly replies, nervously, “N-No!”

 

Meina tells Molly, with a grin, “You aren’t really convincing.”

 

Molly thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Well, she isn’t off by too much. With these dreams, I’ve been putting off Melvin-kun a lot lately. I hope he doesn’t feel that I hate him or something.”

 

Meina says, with a sly smile, “Your face says it all.”

 

Molly replies, nervously, “No! No! It is just…I’ve been through a lot lately and I’ve been…putting him off lately. What I’ve been through is on my mind and I can’t seem to talk it with anyone. Personally, I don’t know what to do.”

 

Meina says, with a sly smirk, “Well, I’ve got a solution for you.”

 

Molly asks, curiously, “You do?”

 

Meina tells Molly, “Why do you come with me?”

 

Molly says, a bit nervously, “Um, I think that I’ll be okay. I just need to clear my head.”

 

Meina grabs Molly by the arm and she says, with a wicked grin, “Oh, it is going to clear your head, girlfriend.”

 

Molly says, nervously, “Wait! Please let me go!”

 

Meina tells Molly, with her eyes glowing, “Easy, girl. Everything is going to be just fine.” Just then Molly’s eyes go blank and her body starts to relax in which she starts to go limp in which Meina tells Molly, in a hypnotic tone of voice, “Why not come with me and ease those trouble away?”

 

Molly responds, her voice showing an entranced tone of voice, “Yes…” Just then Molly’s forehead glows and she snaps back to her senses in which she shakes her head causing her to wrench her arm out of Meina’s grip causing her to shout out, “What do you think you were trying to do?”

 

Meina asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Molly says, “You were doing something to me!”

 

Meina asks, her eyes glowing, “Why don’t you see and find out?”

 

Molly shouts out, closing her eyes, “No!” Meina then grabs Molly by the arms and she flings her into the alleyways. Meina then tackles Molly to the wall and Molly struggles to get away, but Meina seems to have incredible super-human strength. Molly yells out, “Let me go!”

 

Meina tells Molly, with a wicked smile, “Can’t have you telling anyone else about me. And besides, you look really tasty.” Molly struggles to get away, but she can’t break Meina’s grip.

 

Molly says, “Let me go!”

 

Meina tells Molly, with a sly grin, “Don’t worry, it will be over soon.” Meina then forces her lips onto Molly’s lips and her eyes widen especially when she feels her energy start to be taken away. Molly struggles to get away, but Meina’s super-strong grip ensures that Molly remains trapped as she feels her energy getting drained her.

 

Molly thinks in her mind, “I’m getting…so weak…my head is getting fuzzy…so woozy…somebody…anybody…help…Mel vin…Serena…!!” But then Molly’s forehead glows and she unleashes a powerful burst of energy causing Meina to scream as she is thrown off Molly in which Molly slumps down on the ground.

 

Meina snarls as she shakes her head, regains her senses, and she says, standing up with a dark aura, “What the heck are you? You aren’t any ordinary girl!” Meina bares down on Molly as she struggle to get to her senses and focus.

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “You get away from her!” Meina turns to the source of the voice only to yelp as the cat that’s being following Molly leaps up on Meina’s face and scratches her right cheek in which the cat leaps over to Molly.

 

Molly asks, confused, “What?”

 

The cat tells Molly, in the female voice just heard, “You must get up!”

 

Molly asks, surprised, “W-What?!”

 

The cat tells Molly, “I don’t have time to explain!” The cat then goes a backflip and creates a prism-like heart-shaped broach with rainbow star in it and four rainbow colored wings coming out of it. The cat then tells Molly, “Take it, hurry!”

 

Molly asks, “Hold on! What’s going on here?”

 

The cat responds, “I don’t have time to explain!” The cat then yelps as she is grabbed by the back by Meina in which the scratch on her face heals.

 

Meina says, “You rotten alley cat! You are going to pay for damaging my beautiful face!”

 

As Meina prepares to bash the cat with a super-strength punch, Molly shouts out, concerned, “No!” Molly then grabs the broach and there is a bright flash of light that erupts forcing Meina to cover her eyes.

 

When the flash starts to fade away, Meina shouts out, confused, “What the heck?!” When Meina is able to see, she gasps to see a new Sailor Scout in front of her!

 

This new Sailor Scout has wavy reddish-brown hair that’s in a style similar to Sailor Venus’ hairstyle with blue bow in the top center portion of the rare of her scalp, she has two sets of three rainbow feathers on the forward portion of her scalp, a rainbow five-pointed star on her forehead, blue eyes, deep, full, and lovely pink lips, she has a sailor fuku that has a blue sailor color, a silver bodysuit instead of white with the broach that the cat had just given Molly in the chest area of the bodysuit, white shoulder pads, silver colored gloves of similar design to Eternal Sailor Moon’s gloves, she has pink, red, and blue skirt with a rainbow star on the top center portion of her skirt, she has white versions of Sailor Venus’ high-heeled shoes on her feet, and she has got two pairs of rainbow wings coming out of her back.

 

The cat thinks in her mind, with a smile, “Yes!”

 

Meina asks, “Who the heck are you?”

 

The new Sailor Scout says in Molly’s voice, “My name is Eternal Sailor Nebula, the guardian and protector of the stars and all star seeds! Let her go now!” The new Sailor Scout, Sailor Nebula, then unleashes a freezing wave in which Meina’s arms and legs are frozen solid in which the shock causes her to drop the cat.

 

But then a male voice booms, “Get away from her!” Sailor Nebula and barely dodges an energy blast from Tarkuo in which he frees Meina before taking off into the distance.

 

When they are gone, Sailor Nebula looks over herself and she says, looking her hands, “I…I can’t believe it! I’m…I’m a Sailor Scout!”

 

The cat tells Sailor Nebula, “Sailor Nebula, I know that this is hard to take in right now! But you need to go after them!” Sailor Nebula looks at the cat in surprise, but she then holds her head in pain as her mind is bombard by images and memories causing her to fall to her knees. The cat thinks in her mind, with a sigh, “I was afraid of this! It is going to take her a while to get herself together.”

 

(Sometime soon afterwards; Elsewhere)

 

Heading onto the top of the skyscrapers of Juuban, the newest Sailor Scout, Sailor Nebula, is looking out into the distance as the mysterious talking feline, calling herself Aurora, walks over to her side.

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “Nebula, are you okay now?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “Yeah. My head is together…I think.”

 

Aurora says, “We need your head to be together, Nebula. Those two were corrupted and being controlled by a youma.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “I kind of suspected that when my energy is being drained.”

 

Aurora says, with a nod, “Indeed.”

 

Sailor Nebula asks, “Are you sure that I shouldn’t go to Serena and the others and told them I’ve awakened? Couldn’t Sailor Pluto…?”

 

Just then Sailor Nebula stops and Aurora says, with a nod, “You know why Sailor Pluto didn’t know who you were reincarnated into and for good reason. You are very important to all Sailor Scouts in the universe, not just the ones in our solar system. It is a good thing that you didn’t awaken during our princess’ and the others’ battles with Sailor Galaxia while she was possessed by Chaos or we would have been in big trouble.”


Sailor Nebula says, “I rather not think about that Aurora.”

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “Anyway, for the moment, it is for the best that they don’t know. I suspect that there are ‘other forces’ in play.”

 

Sailor Nebula asks, curiously, “Other forces?”

 

Aurora says, with a sigh, “I can’t say for certain, Nebula. For now, let us focus on those two. As I have said, those two have been corrupted and under the control of a youma. We need to find them before they cause more havoc and chaos!”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “But I don’t know where to begin!”

 

Aurora says, looking in one direction, “But I may.” When Sailor Nebula looks where Aurora is looking, she sees someone dressed similar to Meina and draining the energy from a young teenage girl in their late teens before sending ‘dark energy’ that corrupts her. Sailor Nebula then prepares to intervein, but Aurora leaps onto her shoulder and Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “Easy, Nebula. I know that you want to save her, but she may be the key to leading us to the source. To stop a bleeding wound, you need to take care of it at the source.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “I know…”

 

Aurora says, interrupting, “It is your instinct as a Sailor Senshi to help and protect others. It is because you care about life. However, you need to master that instinct with intelligence.” Sailor Nebula sighs and gives a nod in which she looks at the scene as the recently enslaved teenage girl is being led away.

 

(Sometime later; Within another part of Juuban)

 

Within the area that Tarkuo was first taken, he and Meina are kneeling in front of a dark figure inside of a warehouse.

 

The dark figure says, in a deep female voice, “What?! A new Sailor Scout has appeared?”

 

Meina says, with a nod, “Yes, mistress. She calls herself Sailor Nebula.”

 

The dark figure responds, surprised, “Sailor Nebula?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice asks, “You called?” The dark figure, Tarkuo, and Meina turn to see Sailor Nebula walk out of the shadows.

 

Tarkuo yells out, “How in the heck did you find this place?”

 

Sailor Nebula responds, with an annoyed expression, “Your ‘little friends’ couldn’t see beyond their skirts.” Sailor Nebula thinks in her mind, a bit nervously, “I hope that I’m talking tough enough, but I sure don’t feel that way. I wonder if this is how Serena felt when she first battled as Sailor Moon and saved my mom and I from that youma.”

 

Meina yells out, annoyed, “I knew that they were worthless cunts!”

 

Tarkuo tells Meina, “Now isn’t the time, Meina-chan!”

 

The dark figure says, “Indeed.” The dark figure then reveals herself to be a lamia type creature with ruby red skin and long dark violet snake’s tail as her ‘lower body’ in which her face has long black hair, serpentine yellow eyes with matching slits, and dark ruby red lips.

 

Sailor Nebula asks, confused, “A lamia?!”

 

The dark figure responds, “I’m not surprised that you were expecting another type of ‘monster’, my dear. Yes, I’m Charmviz, a lamia type youma. I’m sure with the way that my slaves were gathering energy, you were expecting something more of ‘lust oni’.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, a bit nervously, “Yeah, I was.” But then she yelps out as she is entrapped by what looks like violet snake’s tail in which she grunts out, “What? Wait! But how?” Sailor Nebula then looks to see Charmviz’s tail extending into the ground.

 

Charmviz says, with an evil smile, “You underestimated your opponent, my dear. Bad move for a warrior.” Sailor Nebula yelps as she is being crushed by Charmviz’s tail.

 

Aurora, who is nearby, shouts out, worriedly, “Nebula!”

 

Charmviz says, with an evil smile, “You must be a newbie! The other Sailor Scouts wouldn’t have been caught so easily after all of their battles!” Charmviz licks her lips and she says, with an evil smile, “Anyway, you will make a good meal!”

 

Sailor Nebula asks, fearfully, “Meal?!”

 

Charmviz says, with an evil smile, “Oh, yes. I will swallow you whole and my masters will be excited to know that I nipped a potential problem in the butt with killing a newly ‘born’ Sailor Scout! It is time to feast!” Sailor Nebula yelps out in fear as Charmviz yanks Sailor Nebula towards her and she is showing a fang-filled mouth causing Sailor Nebula to yelp in fear in which she struggles to break free, but like Charmviz’s lower half suggests, Charmviz’s grip is like a python’s grip and Sailor Nebula can’t break free at all.

 

Sailor Nebula shouts out, “Aurora, what do I do?! Aurora!” Just then Aurora leaps onto Charmviz’s face and scratches her face causing her to yell out in pain.

 

Charmviz yells out, angrily, “Worthless feline!” Charmviz violently bats Aurora off her face and shows her fangs in which she bends down towards Aurora.

 

Sailor Nebula yells out, worriedly, “Aurora!” Sailor Nebula then gets a determined look as she glows red before erupting in flames and vaporizing the end of Charmviz’s tail causing her to scream out in extreme pain and agony.

 

Meina and Tarkuo shout out in unison, shocked, “Mistress Charmviz-sama!” Sailor Nebula goes over to Aurora, grabs her, and leaps back away from Charmviz with the young couple that she enslaved.

 

Sailor Nebula asks Aurora, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Aurora grunts out in reply, “Just fine. You need to hurry, Nebula.” Sailor Nebula turns to see Charmviz screaming out in pain while looking at the charred remains of the end of her tail.

 

Charmviz yells out, angrily, “You wretched brat! You are going to pay for this!”

 

Tarkuo and Meina gain powerful dark aura and Tarkuo shouts out, in a dark angered tone, “You are going to pay for hurting Mistress Charmviz-sama!”

 

Sailor Nebula yelps out nervously and she asks, a bit nervously, “Now what?”

 

Aurora says, “That’s up to you, Nebula. You have the power and you can do this.” Sailor Nebula looks at Aurora and she looks at the situation before her.

 

Sailor Nebula thinks in her mind, “Could this be how Serena felt…when she battled as Sailor Moon for the first time? How does she do it? How can she fight such things and remain the way that she is?” Just then the ‘images’ from the ‘dreams’ come back to her mind and she thinks in her mind, “No, I can’t think that way! I am a Sailor Scout! Queen Serenity would have wanted me to remain a normal girl just like Serena and the others, but when they were needed, they accepted their ‘heritage’ and powers for all that they love and all that they care about. It seems like fate has caused the same thing to happen to Serena and I like it did our past in the Silver Millennium, but while we have grown apart due to our ‘destinies’, we are forever united by our bonds, past and present. For everything and everyone that I love, I need to fight because I am needed to fight!” Sailor Nebula’s eyes narrow and she summons the staff that she wielded in the ‘dreams’

 

Meina shouts out, “Think you are a big shot? Think again!” Meina charges at Sailor Nebula, but when Meina gets close, Sailor Nebula uses her specter like a bo staff and quickly and easily, Sailor Nebula knocks Meina into unconsciousness.

 

Tarkuo shouts out, shocked, “Meina-chan!” Tarkuo gains a powerful ‘dark aura’ and he roars out, angrily, “You are going to pay for that one wench!” Tarkuo charges in and attacks Sailor Nebula, but like with Meina, Sailor Nebula knocks him into unconsciousness as well.

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a sigh, “Sorry. I hope that you aren’t really hurt.”

 

Charmviz screams out, angrily, “Sailor Wench! I won’t be defeated as easily as my minions!” Charmviz then unleashes a powerful dark beam from her mouth and Sailor Nebula manages to react and create a shield that blocks Charmviz’s attack, but the sheer force of the attack sends Sailor Nebula skidding backwards as she struggles to hold back the attack. For several moments, the battle seesaws between them until Sailor Nebula gives a yell in which she gives a swing of her specter causing Charmviz’s attack to be negated causing the lamia to shout out, in disbelief, “Impossible!”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “It’s over, youma!”

 

Nebula Elemental Storm!

 

Sailor Nebula creates a powerful storm that slams Charmviz with all sorts of elemental attacks, fire, wind, water, lightning, and so on, causing scream in agony and pain before she is vaporized.

 

Aurora shouts out, excitedly, “You did it, Nebula!” But then ‘dark energy’ seems to be coming from the unconscious Meina and Tarkuo before it turns into a dark sphere and shoots off into the distance.

 

Sailor Nebula asks, confused, “What the heck was that?”

 

Aurora says, “I’m not sure, Nebula.”

 

Sailor Nebula then falls down to the ground on her bottom and she says, wiping a bead of sweat off her, “Wow! I’m beat!”

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, with a smile, “You have done well for your first battle in centuries. I am very proud of you.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Thanks. Now, I know how Serena felt when she started out as Sailor Moon.” Sailor Nebula then falls to the ground in exhaustion and can’t help to wonder what that ‘dark energy’ leaving Charmviz’s first two victims was about.

 

Sometime in the year of 2021; Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Looking over Cherry Hill Temple, Sailor Nebula is sitting on top of the skyscrapers looking down at the temple with Aurora coming up to sit by her.

 

Aurora asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “It is for the best. It hasn’t been too long since Galaxia and they deserve a rest. And this evil is ‘below the surface’, so, they need to be investigated before anything can be done.”

 

Aurora says, with a nod of her head, “Indeed.”

 

Sailor Nebula is silent for a moment and Sailor Nebula says, with a sigh, “History has a funny way of repeating itself.”

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “She has her duties and you have yours, Nebula.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a sigh, “Doesn’t mean that we like it.”

 

Aurora says, “It is understandable since you were childhood friends in two lifetimes.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a sigh, “However, after what Serena and the others went through, they deserve a break. They fought hard and now, it is my turn to ‘step up’.”

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “I am proud of you, Nebula.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, concerned, “However, if Sailor Scouts like me are starting to ‘awaken’, I have a bad feeling.”

 

Aurora says, with a nod, “So do I, Nebula. So, do I.”

 

Sailor Nebula gets to her feet and she says, lowly, “Stay safe, Serena.” Sailor Nebula takes Aurora into her hands and flies into the sky in which, at that moment, we find that Serena is with Darien as they head into Cherry Hill Temple, but then Serena looks up in the direction that Sailor Nebula left in.

 

Darien asks, curiously, “Is something wrong Meatball Head?”

 

Serena says, confused, “I don’t know, Darien-kun. I just got this weird feeling.”

 

Darien asks, curiously, “Weird feeling?”

 

Serena says, “It felt like someone was watching over me.” Darien looks up in the same direction, but doesn’t see anyone.

 

Darien says, “You must have been imagining it, Serena. I’m not surprised that you are on edge. You just defeated Chaos after all.”

 

Serena says, curiously, “I guess that you are right, Darien-kun.” Serena and Darien then continue onto the temple while Serena can’t help to retain that feeling through it wasn’t a ‘negative feeling’.

 

November 2022, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Inside of one of the hospitals with the Juuban District, we are inside of a guarded room inside of the hospital where Serena Tsukino AKA Sailor Moon lies ‘comatose’ in a hospital bed with a NervGear attached to her head. Assembled by her bedside is her family, Kenji Tsukino, Serena’s father, Ikuko Tsukino, Serena’s mother, and Sammy Tsukino, Serena’s younger brother, Darien, and the rest of the Sailor Scouts. Looking towards the window of Serena’s hospital room from a building opposite of the hospital, Sailor Nebula has a solemn look on her face looking at Serena’s motionless form.

 

Sailor Nebula thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Serena…” Just then images of Princess Serenity crying come to her mind and Sailor Nebula’s right hand tightens into a fist in which a look that’s never seen on Sailor Nebula’s/Molly Baker’s kind and gentle face is seen before: A look of pure anger and rage. In an angered ‘huff’, Sailor Nebula turns back down on the roof and prepares to take off while Aurora leaps onto her shoulder.

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “Where do you think you are going?’

 

Sailor Nebula responds, in a blunt tone that’s not like her, “Where do you think Aurora?”

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “Going off in a blind rage isn’t going to help her majesty, Nebula!”

 

Sailor Nebula yells out, angrily, “What do you expect me to do? Do nothing while my childhood friend in two lifetimes suffers again from his madness?!”

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “You are angry, and you have a right to be angry, but flying mindlessly in a rage won’t help her at all!”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with tears in her eyes, “I know that, but I’ve got to do…something! I should have known! I should have known the instant that the beta was announced!”

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “Nebula, we couldn’t have realized HE could have been reborn as her uncle in this life!”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “The signs were there!”

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “The princess is strong, Nebula. She won’t just die there.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, solemnly, “I know. Serena has become strong, but it doesn’t mean that she will be able to survive that prison for long. Who knows what else he has done to the game? We need to find him and stop…!!”

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “Do you think that HE will even come close to stopping even if we find him?’

 

Sailor Nebula is silent for a few moments and she says, solemnly, “No.”

 

Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “And you can feel it, can’t you?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, looking up in the sky, “The ‘forces of darkness’ can sense that Serena is unable to help the world. They are going to get ‘inspired’ to attack.”

 

Aurora says, “We need to help keep them in check, Nebula. Prince Endymon and the others aren’t going to be able to hold them back.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, solemnly, “You’re right, Aurora.” Sailor Nebula asks, “But why? Why would HE do this to her again?”

 

Aurora says, “I fear that we already know that answer.”


Sailor Nebula gasps and she asks, nervously, “You mean…?”

 

Aurora says, “It can be the biggest reason.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, solemnly, “Why am I not surprised? After HE stole the original Aincrad during the Silver Millennium, he has, once again, turned a symbol of hope into a ‘sigil of death’ once again. It shouldn’t come to be a surprise that HE wants HER power ‘back in play’.”

 

Aurora says, “And he may have succeeded.” Sailor Nebula looks at Aurora in surprise and Aurora tells Sailor Nebula, “You can feel it in the air. HER return is coming. The return of the most powerful Sailor Scout that history has ever known.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a sigh, “Queen Serenity-dono hoped that at least one of her children could lead a regular life.”

 

Aurora says, “I know, Nebula. However, we need to be ready to assist and prepare for her return whenever it could be. We also need to help keep the world safe, so our princess has a world and friends to return to.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “Right.” Sailor Nebula takes Aurora into her arms and she takes off into the distance and back inside of Serena’s hospital room, Trista then looks out the window with a curious look on her face.

 

Hotaru sees this and she asks, “Is something wrong?”

 

Trista looks at Hotaru and she responds, with a kind smile, “No, Firefly. Nothing at all.” But when Trista looks back at the window, Hotaru can’t be sure that Trista isn’t keeping something from her, but Hotaru decides not to press the issue for the moment.

 

November 2022, Tokyo

 

Sailor Nebula is flying through the air and she is flying through the Saitama prefecture in which as she does so, she flies by and above a young 13-year-old teen girl by the name of Suguha Kirigaya, whose brother/cousin, Kazuto Kirigaya, like Serena, is trapped in SAO, in which she gets a ‘feeling’ causing her to look up in Sailor Nebula’s direction, but due to Sailor Nebula flying above the clouds, Suguha doesn’t seen Sailor Nebula as she flies by. But as we look at Suguha, her shadow is showing the silhouette of an Eternal Sailor Scout…

 

The End…of the story, but the adventure has just begun…

 

And that’s the origin story of Molly Baker as Sailor Nebula in the Sailor Moon Online universe, everyone. So, what do you think? Personally, based on how innocent Molly was, I figured that her first time as Sailor Nebula would be similar to how Serena’s first time as Sailor Moon would be. I hope that you liked reading it as much as I liked writing it. Tell me what you think, but no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!