Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online: Gaiden ❯ Nervousness and a NervGear ( Chapter 28 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
I’m sorry that it has taken awhile to get the latest update to this series of one-shot series, but life has been ‘hectic’ to say the least and that situation continues, so, I hope that you can understand and be patient with me. This story has plenty of ‘personal meaning’ to me and I hope that you enjoy and learn something from this fanfiction one-shot story. Now, before I start, I must give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. I would also like to give thanks and credit to Matty G91 and this author’s story of Kamen Rider Lunar for giving me permission to use Kamen Rider Lunar, his looks, and everything about him as well as the UNI-SHOCKER organization as well as the idea of Darth Revan Sammy Tsukino, the other alternate versions of said character, and the basic plot of this one-shot.

 

Now, with that out of the way, as they say on SAO: Link Start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: These stories may and will contain mature level intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in these series of stories!

 

Prelude: A castle of stone and metal floating in the sky that consist of one hundred floors. Within this massive structure, there are countless cities, villages, towns, forests, plains, lakes, and whatever you can imagine. There is only one staircase that connects one floor with another, and these staircases are located within dangerous mazes filled with monsters. The players with navigate through these floors to the top with nothing than the weapons in their hands. And yes, I said players.

 

This is the world of Aincrad, a floating castle in a virtual sky, and yes, I said VIRTUAL sky. This world and this floating castle world are in a realm made of digital information…the world of Sword Art Online. A world that was supposed to be game, but because a nightmare prison when its creator, Akihiko Kayaba, trapped the ten thousand players within this virtual world and if they die here, they will die in real life. The ten thousand players struggle in this ‘game death’ to reach the top of the floating castle where the final boss and the key to their freedom waits.

 

You may know this story and the stories that come after it, but do you know all the stories? All the tales that happened within the floating castle? What about the tales that happened after the floating castle was conquered? There are stories connected to the ‘tale’ of this floating castle, its ‘history’, and its ‘aftermath’, but they weren’t told…until now. These are those stories…

 

Sailor Moon Online: Gaiden

 

Story 28: Nervousness and a NervGear

 

Note: This story takes place after the events of World’s Song.

 

November 2025, ALO, Alne

 

Kirito, Asuna, and Usagi are together inside of Alne, the former ‘capital’ of Alfheim, the continent that’s the center of the VRMMO world of Alfheim Online, known as ALO for short, they are walking down the streets.

 

Just then a young female voice shouts out, “Kirito! Asuna! Usagi!” The three of them look towards the source of the voice to find Sphica (A/N: See Story 24 of Sailor Moon Online: Gaiden for details on the description for Sphica.), the young Imp girl player that they recently met, coming out from seemly nowhere to them.

 

Asuna says, “Oh, its Sphica!”

 

Kirito says, “She is the little Imp girl that we met recently, right? The one that’s scarily good at hide-and-seek.”

 

Usagi says, “There is only one Sphica, Kirito.”

 

Sphica asks, excitedly, “Will you play with me today??”

 

Asuna replies, “Yeah, of course we will! But, Sphica, isn’t it pretty late for you to be up? Shouldn’t you be heading to bed soon?”

 

Sphica responds, “Nope! I took a big nap earlier, so, I’m not sleepy at all!”

 

Asuna says, with a kind smile, “Well, then let’s play!”


Sphica says, excitedly, “Yay!”

 

Kirito gives a concerned look and Yui, Kirito’s and Asuna’s AI ‘daughter’ from SAO and in her ‘pixie form’, comes out of a pocket in Kirito’s coat and she asks, “Is something wrong, daddy?”


Usagi says, “It is about Sphica and how an eleven-year-old girl, which is normally too young to be diving in VRMMO, but how she can be diving at this time of night when regular girls of her age should be sleeping.”

 

Kirito tells Usagi, with a kind smile, “You know me all too well.”

 

Usagi responds, with a grin, “We’ve known each other long enough, Kirito. Plus, we are family in all sorts of ways.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Yeah, I guess so.”

 

Usagi tells Kirito, “But you have a point, Kirito. Why aren’t her parents keeping an eye on her? It…It just sounds so strange.”

 

Yui asks, “I agree with Auntie Usagi. Do you think that we should contact the administration?”

 

Usagi says, shaking her head, “No, Yui-chan. She hasn’t done anything really wrong. Remember, she did help us with that rotten stalker with your mommy.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Agreed. Also, it is bad manners to go into player’s private lives like that. It is really bothering me, but I’ll let this go. I’ve gotten into this bad habit of poking my nose into other people’s business.”

 

Yui says, with a nod, “I see.” Soon after, Kirito, Usagi, and Yui then follow Sphica and Asuna to wherever they are playing Sphica’s game, which is obviously hide-and-seek.

 

November 2025, ALO

 

Within a jungle area of ALO, Sphica goes over to a shell-like rock and she lifts it to reveal Asuna under it.

 

Sphica yells out, excitedly, “Found you, Asuna!”

 

Asuna says, amazed, “You found me…”

 

Kirito and Usagi come over and Usagi says, amazed, “Wow! Five seconds flat, again!”

 

Sphica says, excitedly, “I’m the hide-and-seek master!”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Yes, but I’m still impressed. That shell-like rock that Asuna hid herself under is the perfect hiding place.”

 

Asuna says, nodding her head, “Yeah, I found this by total chance when I was exploring these woods. I thought that it was a rock, but it is hollow. I never thought anyone would find me there.”

 

Usagi says, “Other than someone who is an expert at this game, Asuna.”

 

Sphica says, “It really is a good spot! It’s probably a great place to nap on a hot day too!”

 

Asuna says, with a giggle, “Excellent idea, Sphica. It was pretty cool inside.”

 

Sphica says, “Yeah, it is always like that Mediqoobood I’m always in!”

 

Kirito, Asuna, and Usagi gasp in shock and Asuna asks, “Wait! What?!”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, shocked, “Did Sphica just say what I think that she said?!”

 

Kirito asks, lowly, “Does that mean…?”

 

Sphica asks, confused by their shocked reactions, “What’s wrong guys?”

 

Asuna asks, concerned, “Sphica, did you just say…?”

 

Kirito says, interrupting, “Hey, Asuna, forget it!” Kirito tells Sphica, trying not to sound or look nervous, “Nothing’s wrong, Sphica! Now, who’s up for another round of hide-and-seek! I’m it this time!”

 

Sphica says, excitedly, “Yah, more games!”

 

Asuna says, lowly and concerned, “Kirito…” Sometime later, Kirito and Asuna are talking while Usagi is off playing with Sphica. Asuna asks Kirito, “So, Kirito-kun, what Sphica said back there…?”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Yeah, Medicuboid. The medical VR machines.”

 

Asuna says, “Which means, in the real world, Sphica is…”

 

Kirito says, concerned, “Asuna, I know what you are thinking. I’m surprised, too, and I’m sure that Usagi is. However, the truth is, it, now, makes sense to me.”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “It does?”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Yeah, I’ve been wondering why a girl of Sphica’s age is playing ALO. She is too young for it. Even more strange, her guardian seems to be fine with letting her dive in the middle of the night.”

 

Asuna says, “Come to think of it, when she got a reputation as a hiding master, people said that she would log in in the middle of a school week.”

 

Kirito says, nodding his head, “Exactly. It means that she isn’t going to school.”


Asuna asks, concerned, “What do you think…the kind of disease that she has?” Asuna says, “I really want to know, but it would be rude and cruel. She always seems so carefree here. I don’t want to bring the real world into her VR playground.”

 

Kirito says, “Usagi is probably just as curious and concerned, but I’m sure that she would agree with me that we should let the matter be for now. Let’s just smile and play with her like normal. That’s the best thing that we can do for now.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yeah, you’re right, Kirito-kun.”

 

November 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

On the rooftops of the buildings in the Juuban District of Tokyo, Valkyrie Sailor Saturn is looking over the whole of the city and she looks to be in deep thought.

 

Flashback; Earlier that day

 

Right now, we find Hotaru Tomoe, the ‘civilian form’ of Sailor Saturn and wearing her high-school uniform, walking down the streets of Juuban as she is heading home from school.

 

She then hears a female voice shout out, in distress tone of voice, “What do you want?” Hotaru, immediately, runs over to the source of the voice, at a nearby alleyway and leaning against a wall near the entrance into the alleyway with her Valkyrie transformation wand on ‘standby’, she looks over to see a young girl of around 15 to 16 years of age with black-hair that flows one-quarter the length of her back, jade green eyes, and wearing a similar female sailor outfit worn by those at Hotaru’s school being surrounded by four ‘thug-like’ young women that look to be around two years older than the young girl and wearing similar uniforms.

 

One of them, with wild red hair, brown eyes, and heavily wearing make-up, responds, with a nasty smirk, “What do you think that we want? You are going to do what we say, or you are going to jail, that’s what!”

 

Another young lady, this one with very long black hair, partially dyed blue, and nasty looking red eyes, adds in, with an evil grin, “You know those things are illegal because of that damned ‘event’! Police and government don’t take lightly to anyone holding those since they can be used to kill people in ‘death game’. I thought that a squirt like you would know that!”

 

The non-dyed black-haired young girl responds, weakly, “But that’s the only thing left of my big brother!” With tears in her eyes, she moans out, “We lost our parents to just before that horrific day that he became trapped there and then SAO took my big brother from me!”

 

Hotaru thinks in her mind, with a mental gasp, “SAO?! That means that she is…!!”

 

The first ‘thug schoolgirl’, the one with red hair, responds, with a sly sarcastic tone, “Doesn’t matter to the authorities. Keeping a NervGear is a ‘no-no’ and they are going to assume that you plan to use it. They are going to take it away from you and lock you away for a long time!”

 

The non-dyed black-haired young girl gasps in shock and she says, “That’s not fair!”

 

The first ‘thug schoolgirl’ retorts, “Life isn’t fair, shrimp! All you need to do is one little favor for us and this goes all away!” The non-dyed black-haired young girl flinches from the sinister sly smiles on the faces of the four young ladies, most likely senior high schools that are about to go into college, causing her to gain a shiver down her spine.

 

The non-dyed black-haired young girl then says, weakly, “O-Okay, I’ll do it.”

 

The first ‘thug schoolgirl’ responds, with a wicked smile, “Good answer, shrimp! Meet us at the usual place tonight!” The four ‘thug schoolgirls’ then give nasty and sinister laughs as they walk off causing the non-dyed black-haired young girl to fall down to her knees.

 

When they are gone, this young girl says, with tears in her eyes, “Why? This isn’t fair! My big brother is gone! He was taken away from me by that murderous asshole, Kayaba! I’ve got no one left! This isn’t fair!” Hotaru prepares to go out to help the young girl, but then she hears a dark female laugh.

 

A dark female voice shouts out, “You are right, my dear! It isn’t fair at all! You deserve better than that.”

 

Hotaru and the young girl gasp in shock and the young girl asks, looking all around, “Who’s there?”

 

The dark female voice responds, “Just a friend. A friend that feels that you have been wronged too much. Your parents were killed by that careless jerk and now, your big brother was killed by Kayaba and his wretched ‘death game’, Sword Art Online, leaving you and your sister-in-law all alone, Sani-chan. It isn’t right! It isn’t just! And now, those wretched wenches are trying to take away the last remembrance of your brother! Unforgiveable!” Just then Hotaru gasps to see a ‘dark aura’ starting to surround the young girl, Sani, and her eyes loses her pupils with her expression becoming ‘slack’ like she is in a trance.

 

Sani says, entranced, “Unforgivable…”

 

Hotaru says, worriedly, “Oh no!” Unable to help herself, for obvious reasons, Hotaru runs out and prepares to transform in which she yells out, “Sani-san, wait!” However, a ‘dark portal’ appears below Sani and she vanishes into the portal as it closes behind her leaving only Hotaru in the alleyway.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

As Sailor Saturn looks down on the city, she thinks in her mind, “Trista-mama, Amara-papa, and Michelle-mama have their own businesses to deal with today and they are out of the city. I also don’t want to have Serena-hime involved since it involves SAO and she already has a ton of ‘wounds’ from that already. With all of our adventures, she, now, has the time to finally and time is what’s needed to heal. Thankfully, there is help when I need it.” Soon after, Sailor Saturn looks in another direction to find Valkyrie Sailor Nebula flying down to her.

 

Sailor Saturn tells Sailor Nebula, “Thank you for coming, Nebula.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “No problem, Sailor Saturn. I can understand why you didn’t want Serena coming along.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “I still feel guilty for not telling her.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “But it is understandable. With the other Outers out and unable to leave without causing suspicious, there are very few of us that you can summon to aid you with this situation.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, a bit nervously, “Well, more than you think, Nebula.”

 

Sailor Nebula gives a confused look until a familiar male voice calls out, “She means us, Nebula, believe it.” Sailor Nebula whips to the source of the voice to find Naruto, Sakura, and Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy walking up to them.

 

Sailor Nebula asks, with a sigh, “Do you have to do that?”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “We are shinobi after all.”

 

Sakura says, with a grin, “And Naruto is still Naruto.”

 

Sailor Galaxy comes over and she tells Sailor Saturn, “It’s true.”

 

Sailor Saturn responds, “She has a NervGear.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “The whole story is true. We managed to get information on that NervGear, and it belonged to her brother. He was a victim of SAO…and NOT a survivor.”

 

Sailor Nebula asks, “But how did she get to keep that NervGear?”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “One of Suguha-chan’s friends managed to keep their NervGear. It is how she got the one that she used.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “Only because Kayaba planned it that way.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Right. You told us that. One-half of Kayaba’s plan involved ‘awakening’ Suguha’s power as Sailor Celestial and her Etherion.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “So, how was she able to keep it?”

 

Sakura says, “That’s because she fooled everyone that it was turned in and destroyed. From what the records show, it was destroyed along with the rest other than those being used as ‘research material’.”

 

Sailor Nebula asks, “So, she was able to fool the government?”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “It seems so, but I don’t get how.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “We do.” Sailor Saturn and Sailor Nebula look towards Naruto, Sakura, and Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy causing Sailor Galaxy to say, “She is a very good artist. She is able to make a duplicate fooled the authorities unless they took a very good look at it.”

 

Sakura says, with a sigh and annoyed tone, “And no one decided to take a good look at it.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, with a sigh, “It isn’t fair to Sani-san. She lost her parents just before SAO and then her brother, who had a wife and just newborn daughter, was killed. However, those…girls started bullying her around the start that he got trapped.”

 

Sailor Nebula asks, nervously, “So, was he…?”

 

Sailor Saturn says, shaking her head, “No. He survived beyond the first month in fact. It happened around early twenty-twenty-four.”

 

Naruto says, “We know why.”

 

Sailor Nebula and Sailor Saturn look at the three Elemental country shinobi causing Sakura to say, “We looked up records on the SAO Incident and based on player testimony and the limited data that SAO Task Force got back, he was a victim of Laughing Coffin.”

 

Sailor Nebula’s and Sailor Saturn’s eyes widen causing Sailor Nebula to say, “That’s not good.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks Sailor Saturn, “Are you sure that they will be here?”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “I’m not sure about their ‘usual place’ with Sani-san, but I do know that they come to this area.”

 

Naruto says, with a nasty glare in his eyes, “Not surprising that bitches like them would be in places like this.”

 

Sailor Galaxy tells Naruto, “Easy, Naruto-kun. I feel the same way, but we need to remain focus since Sani-san is the main concern.”

 

Naruto responds, “Good point, Hinata-chan.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “I hope that I’m right with my theory…” Just a loud female shriek is heard, and Sailor Saturn says, surprised, “It’s them!”

 

Sakura says, “I think that answers your question.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it!” Immediately, Naruto, Sakura, and the three Sailor Scouts leap down from the rooftop that they were where they descend below where the four ‘thug schools’ were being attacked by Sani, who looks like a dark pink and black version of Mew Zoey/Mew Ichigo from the Tokyo Mew-Mew/Mew-Mew Power series with matching cat ears and tail, hovering over their red-haired leader while the rest of them look battered, beaten, bruised, and scratched as well as unconscious.


Sani, a dark and twisted sly expression on her face, asks, with a dark sly tone, “Think that it is fun to take advantage of me now wench?!”

 

The red-haired ‘thug girl’ says, nervously, “Hey, you can’t do this to us! Once they find out…!!” However, the leader of the ‘thug schoolgirls’ gasps as Sani grabs her by the neck and red-head gasps as Sani starts to choke her making her unable to speak.

 

Sani responds, with an evil sinister smile, “Oh, they won’t find out. Haven’t you heard the phrase ‘cat got your tongue’?” The red-head’s eyes widen as Sani’s free hand gains thin, yet, long claws while Sani forces the red-head’s mouth while Sani prepares to stick her claws into the red-head’s mouth for obvious, yet, VERY gruesome, speaking kindly, purpose.

 

However, before Sani could perform her horrific work, Sailor Saturn’s voice booms out, “Stop, Sani-san!” Sani then looks to the source to see Sailor Nebula, Sailor Galaxy, and Sailor Saturn standing behind her.

 

Sailor Nebula tells Sani, “Sani-san, please put her down. She is scum, but you shouldn’t do anything that you will regret.”

 

Sani responds, darkly, “Oh, I won’t be regretting this, Sailor Nebula.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, concerned, “You are only because someone has corrupted your mind, Sani-san. A classmate from school saw what happened earlier and she called on us to help. Don’t do this, Sani-san. This isn’t what your brother…”

 

Sani gains a dark enraged expression and she yells out, her voice becoming monstrous, “Don’t you dare talk about big brother!” Sani then violently throws the red-head into a group of garbage cans, knocking them down, and causing the red-head to fall into unconsciousness.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, concerned, “Sani-san, please calm down! We’re here to help you!”

 

Sani yells out, with a dark enraged tone, “Help me?! Help me?! Where you were you when my big brother was trapped in SAO?! Where you were you when Kayaba, through the NervGear, and those fiends, Laughing Coffin, murdered him! Oh, I know! I was told the truth! It wasn’t just Kayaba that killed him! My big brother was surviving through the game! He was holding on, but then those fucking assholes killed him, and the surviving members just got a ‘slap on the wrist’! They helped the NervGear kill my big brother by killing him in the game! THAT’S NOT FAIR! THAT’S NOT RIGHT! IT ISN’T JUST! IT ISN’T JUST ME, BUT MY BIG BROTHER’S WIFE AND HIS DAUGHTER, MY NIECE, HAVE BEEN LEFT ALL ALONE! MONEY DOESN’T PAY THE PRICE OF MURDER! IF THE ADULTS WON’T GIVE JUSTICE TO US, THEN IT IS TIME FOR ME TO TAKE IT INTO MY HANDS…MY CLAWS!!!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, pleadingly, “No, Sani-san!”

 

Sailor Nebula says, in a pleading tone, “Murdering the survivors of Laughing Coffin won’t bring your brother back!”

 

Sani responds, with a dark strong tone, “Maybe, but they won’t be able to do to others what they did to my big brother and the others that they murdered! It is time that they learn that their actions have consequences as these bitches!”

 

Sailor Saturn says, concerned, “Please, you can’t do this, Sani-san!”

 

Sani gives a lioness-like roar and she yells out, with a dark strong tone, “You don’t tell me what to do! You failed me and my big brother!” Sani then leaps at the three Sailor Scouts, but Sailor Saturn creates a shield where Sani hits causing her to get thrown back, however, with cat-like reflex, Sani backflips in the air several times before landing on the ground.

 

Sailor Nebula says, “She isn’t listening!”

 

Just then Naruto’s voice booms, “Then maybe she will listen to this!” Out of the ground, dozens of chains connected to kunai burst out of the ground, wrap around Sani, and she gives a lioness-like roar as she is entrapped in a ‘chain cocoon’ and slammed to the ground where Naruto and Sakura leap out into the open.

 

Sailor Saturn says, concerned, “She isn’t in her right mind!”

 

Sakura says, “No joke! She is also been given super-human and super-natural powers in which she might be able to hurt even you!” Sani then gives a loud lioness-like roar and shatters the chains with pure super-strength in which sends the pieces of the chains all over the place at high-speed with luck being the main reason that everyone else in the alley, conscious and unconscious, wasn’t hit by any chain that implant themselves into the walls and ground due to the sheer power and speed that they were being flung at.

 

Sailor Nebula says, nervously, “Point taken!” Sani roars out as she charges at our shinobi and Sailor Senshi, but Sailor Galaxy activates her Byakugan and unleashes herEight Trigram Air Palm that sends Sani backwards, however, she manages to recover and land on the ground on all fours where she snarls at her opponents, but Sailor Galaxy then activates her Tenseigan and her Tenseigan Chakra Mode where she uses her Truth-Seeking Balls to create a cage to entrap Sani. Sani gives out a loud lioness roar as she tries to break out of the cage, but Yin-Yang powers of the Truth-Seeking Balls are unbreakable due to only nature chakra being able to counter them.

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “Excellent job, Hinata-chan!”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Yeah. Only nature chakra can negate that.” But then a ‘dark portal’ appears below Sani and she goes into the portal where it closes behind her.

 

Sailor Saturn says, worriedly, “Wait!” However, it is too late as Sani leaves via the portal.

 

Sailor Galaxy then shouts out, “The others!” Everyone looks to see the four still unconscious ‘thug girls’ get sucked into portals themselves in which Sailor Nebula throws a small tracking device that sticks onto the neck of the leader, via an adhesive, where it is hidden by her hair, before all four ‘thug girls’ are sucked into the portals where they close behind them.

 

Naruto says, annoyed, “Crap!”

 

Sakura tells Sailor Nebula, “Did you plant a bug on one of them?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Yes, just in time.”

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Sailor Nebula takes out a smartphone-like device, activates it, and she then says, “Uh oh. I’m not getting a signal. They must be in another dimension.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, concerned, “Oh no.”


Sakura says, “I thought that you were experienced with this kind of thing already.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Yes, but it looks like that they are in a ‘dimension’ that we haven’t been into before. These trackers have been made based on the data that Ami gathered through their time as Sailor Scouts starting with their days battling the Negaverse.”

 

Naruto asks, a bit annoyed, “Now, what do we do?”

 

Sakura says, “We know who her next targets are.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “Yeah, but I don’t like ‘protecting’ murderers. There is an argument that we, shinobi, are similar, but we do it as a duty and to protect our homes, our comrades, and all that we love. Those…fiends did it for sick pleasure.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “Understandable that you feel that way.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, solemnly, “And Sani-san has a right to be angry that they weren’t punished. It may have been Kayaba’s NervGears that killed them, but Laughing Coffin helped them do that. They are technically accessories to murder and that’s a crime.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “True. That’s very true. However, there were plenty of self-defense cases like the team that Serena, Kazuto, and Asuna were on when trying to capture Laughing Coffin to stop them where they lost ten of their group with Laughing Coffin losing twenty. The team were forced to fight back and ‘defeat’ them in order to stop them from killing their friends, comrades, and themselves. If the people found out, it would have been a jumble of accusations and one huge mess to figure out which cases are ‘murder’ by other players and what others are self-defense cases with only limited data from SAO servers and player testimony being the only things to go on.”

 

Sakura says, “It would have led to a ‘cycle of hatred and death’ that would have lasted past SAO.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “And that would have led to more heartache for everyone else especially Serena and her family.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “All that struggle to escape SAO would have been for nothing. Like it or not, it is for the best and the authorities knew that.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “All we can do now is make sure that ‘dark legacy’ doesn’t claim any more victims. We need to save Sani-san.”

 

The others nod their heads in agreement and Sailor Galaxy asks, “What do you think that they are going to do with those girls?”

 

Sakura responds, plainly, “If I know ‘classic villains’, they will turn them into Sani-san’s ‘minions’. Classic cheesy evil villain stuff.”

 

Naruto says, nodding his head in agreement, “That sounds about right.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Most likely to twist Sani-san’s mind even further by getting some sort of revenge.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “I agree, Nebula. But this is just plain horrible.”

 

Sakura tells Sailor Galaxy, “They are evil villains, Hinata. It is what they do.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “So, what should we do?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Our best bet is to wait and figured out a plan. However, we do know who Sani-san’s next targets are going to be.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “The former members of Laughing Coffin. We’re going to need to gather information on them.”

 

Naruto asks, with a grin, “And I think that we can get that without having to ask Ami or Trista, don’t you think?”

 

Sakura responds, with a smirk, “In your words, Naruto: ‘Believe it!’ And you know it!”

 

Naruto tells Sakura, with a sly smile, “And I should be saying that was my line, Sakura-chan!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a giggle, “Geez, Naruto-kun.” The group can’t help to share a smile to release the tension of the situation.

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Anyway, we need to figure out our next move.”

 

But then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Not without me, you aren’t!” Everyone in the group yelps and turns to the source to find Valkyrie Sailor Celestial floating down in front of them.

 

Naruto says, a bit nervously, “Hey, Suguha-chan.”

 

Sailor Celestial sighs and she asks, “What’s up this time?” Soon enough, knowing that it wasn’t a good idea to keep this from her, the others explained the situation causing Sailor Celestial to ask, sarcastically, “Did you have a plan to ‘purify’ Sani-san WITHOUT sis after you captured her?”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, a bit nervously, “That’s a good point.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Thankfully for you, I’ve been working on my purification and healing abilities quite well.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a smile, “Thank you, Celestial.”

 

Naruto asks, “So, where should we meet to plan?”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “We should meet at my home. My fellow Outers are going to be out. I’m sure that they won’t mind.”

 

Sakura says, “Maybe, but we are keeping them out of the loop.”

 

Sailor Saturn gives a slight nervous look and Naruto says, with a shrug, “I won’t talk if you don’t.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, shaking her head and with a sigh, “Seriously, Naruto…”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a smile, “Anyway, let’s head to Saturn’s home and figure out our next move.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I had better call home and big brother.”

 

Sakura tells Sailor Celestial, “Yeah. You also better make sure that you don’t sound the least bit suspicious. We’re not exactly trying to hide something from him, but if he knows and he meets up with ‘big sis’…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “She is going to know that something is up. It makes me wonder if she didn’t get that from Kazuto while…”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “That’s a possibility. Kazuto’s detective skills are beyond excellent.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Don’t I know it? Big brother’s perception is super-human…or at least, close to it.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “I’ll say.”

 

November 2025, Tokyo, Kirigaya household

 

Inside of the Kirigaya household, Kazuto, who has just logged out of ALO, lets out a huge sneeze and he can’t help to wonder if someone is talking about him. (A/N: Yes! Yes! I know that I have been using that trope A LOT, but I still think that it is really funny. Can you blame me?!)

 

November 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Within the Outer Sailor Scouts’ home within Juuban, Molly Baker, Suguha Kirigaya, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuga, and Hotaru Tomoe enter into the house, which is like a good-sized mansion.

 

Hinata says, amazed, “Wow.”

 

Molly says, “It shouldn’t be too surprising since Michelle is a famous violinist and Amara is a pro-race driver.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod of her head, “A FAMOUS race driver and it isn’t because she is a woman.”

 

Naruto says, “It shouldn’t be too surprising that she is a racer. When you are a ‘warrior of the wind’, speed is part of your life.”

 

Hotaru says, with a nod, “True, Naruto.”

 

Suguha asks Molly, “Any word on your tracer?”

 

Molly replies, shaking her head, “Still no.”

 

Sakura says, “Doubt that they’ll try anything before dark. And it isn’t because that it is ‘their thing’, you know. It is having ‘cat people’ moving around in broad daylight, in places OTHER than Akiba, is unusual even for this country.”

 

Hotaru says, a bit nervously, “Y-Yes, you are right, Sakura.”

 

Suguha says, “Anyway, we should get to work gathering the identities of the surviving Laughing Coffin members and figure out who Sani-san will attack first.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “That’s our job.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “You got that right, Sakura-chan.”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “We’ll get to work right away.”

 

Molly says, nodding her head, “We’ll be here.” Afterwards, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata take their leave, Molly tells Suguha, “How are things in life within your Naruto ‘harem fanfiction’?”

 

Suguha blushes and she asks, with a yelp, “W-What are you talking about?”

 

Molly tells Suguha, with a sly smile, “It isn’t like the whole of us don’t know that you are dating Naruto after all.”

 

Suguha says, with a blush and annoyed expression, “You are just as nosy as big brother.”

 

Molly tells Suguha, “I’m guessing that both Serena and Kazuto tried to pull ‘sibling rank’.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “No joke. I’m not a little girl anymore. You would think that after all that we have been through that big brother and sis would know that.”

 

Molly says, with a smile, “I think that it is the ‘curse’ of being a younger sibling, but then again, I’m an only child, so, I wouldn’t know.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Does anyone want some food and drink?”

 

Molly says, with a kind smile, “Sure, Hotaru.”

 

Hotaru says, “I’ll get some tea and sweets.”

 

Suguha says, “Okay, but not too sweet, Hotaru.”

 

Hotaru says, with a nod, “Okay.”

 

As Hotaru walks off, Molly tells Suguha, “Suguha, you remember that you are in the same boat as Serena.”

 

Suguha says, with a blush, “I know! I know! It still feels kind of weird eating more than the average person just to make sure that you don’t turn into skin and bones!”

 

Molly tells Suguha, “And more so with you since you are into kendo. With your constant state of exercise, you burn a lot more calories and fat.”

 

Suguha asks, with a blush, “Can we talk about something else now?”

 

Molly asks Suguha, with a smile, “Suguha, you are lovely young lady. What do you have to be embarrassed about?”

 

November 2025, ALO, Alne

 

Back in ALO, we return to Alne where we find Kirito, Asuna, and Usagi together as Strea and Rain runs over to them.

 

Strea shouts out, “Kirito! Asuna! Usagi! How is it hanging?”

 

Rain yells out, “Over here!”

 

Kirito says, “Hey, Strea. Rain. Sorry to keep you waiting.”

 

Strea responds, “Hey, no worries! We just got here!”

 

Asuna says, curiously, “Where’s Sphica? We’re supposed to go on a five-person together quest today.”

 

Rain replies, “Yeah, now that you mention it, I don’t see her. Where could she be?”

 

Asuna then hears a familiar ‘blip’ in her mind and she asks, “Huh? A message?”

 

Usagi asks, curiously, “What kind of message is it?”

 

When Asuna makes  the message visible, Kirito says, “This is one of the auto-messages sent out when someone isn’t available.”

 

Asuna says, worriedly, “Wait a second! This is from…!!”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Yep. Sphica.”

 

Strea asks, curiously, “What happened? Is she okay?”

 

Rain asks, curiously, “Kirito, have you, Asuna, or Usagi, heard anything?”

 

Kirito says, nervously, “N-No! This could be bad though!”

 

Asuna asks, concerned, “Kirito, what do we do? Do you think that something happened to her?”

 

Usagi tells Asuna, “Easy, Asuna. We can’t be sure that there is something wrong!”

 

Kirito tells Asuna, “Usagi is right, Asuna. We can’t be sure about anything right now.”

 

Rain asks, curiously, “What’s going on with you two? What’s got you so panicked?”

 

Usagi responds, nervously, “They are worried about Sphica and I’ll admit that I am too. Sphica is a Medicuboid user.”

 

Rain and Strea give surprised looks causing Strea to ask, curiously, “Really?”

 

Rain says, “Medicuboid. You told me about that once and Seven explained it to me.”

Usagi says, plainly, “Yeah. It is a medical Full-Dive VR based off NervGear to be used for medical usage. Right now, it is being used for patients with VERY SERIOUS diseases. Yuuki and the Sleeping Knights are all Medicuboid users with Yuuki having been infected with AIDS.”

 

Rain says, concerned, “That means…No way!”

 

Strea asks, “If you suspected that she was sick, why don’t you ask her?”

 

Asuna asks, “Well, we wanted to…but…we thought that it would be rude to be up IRL in the game.”

 

Rain says, with a nod of understanding, “I see where you are coming from. It’s a big no-no to pry into other players’ lives: Especially kids.”

 

Kirito asks, “But what should we do?”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “Should we contact the administration after all?”

 

Kirito responds, “That might be for the best…but let me think on it for a bit…Maybe we should ask Chrysheight for information.”

 

Usagi tells Kirito, “I don’t know, Kirito. Yes, he has helped us, but we know that he has an ulterior motive. Remember what we found out? He may be working for the ministry’s ‘VR Division’, but he is actually part of the Self-Defense Forces looking into Full-Dive VR into his ‘Project Alicization’ which we only know so much about.”

 

Kirito says, “Yeah, you have a point…”

 

Asuna says, nodding her head, “I agree with Usagi-chan, but then again, it may be a good idea since we really don’t have any information.”

 

Usagi tells Kirito and Asuna, “Let’s wait for a bit. We can’t be sure of anything right now.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Okay, Usagi.”

 

Asuna says, nodding her head in agreement, “Y-Yes, you’re right, Usagi-chan.”

 

November 2025, Tokyo

 

In the high skylines of Tokyo, Naruto, Sakura, Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy, Valkyrie Sailor Saturn, Valkyrie Sailor Nebula, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial are looking down at the ground specifically one certain building.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Is that it?”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “It is pretty hard to think that one of Serena’s greatest enemies ‘in there’ lives in a place like this.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, with a nod of her head, “And he comes from a family whose profession is to save lives and nod take them.”

 

Naruto says, plainly, “Well, in our line of work, we know not to take things at ‘face value’.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, nodding her head, “I agree, Naruto-kun.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I also found something else disturbing.”

 

Sakura asks, “The fact that his younger brother is a good friend of Shion?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “No joke. That just gives me a bad feeling.”

 

Naruto tells Sailor Celestial, plainly, “Don’t blame you, Suguha-chan.” Just then there is a loud male voice is heard and they look to see a small and skinny teenage boy of around 16 years of age with short brown hair and brown eyes in which he is wearing a black baseball cap on his head, a dark yellow nylon pullover, jeans, and grey sneakers surrounded by Sani and the four ‘thug schoolgirls’, who have been ‘transformed’ where they have black cat-like ears coming out of their scalps, long black cat-like tails out of their tailbone area, elongated animal-like canines, and wearing VERY SUGGESTIVE female S&M bondage gear.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, stunned, “What the heck?!”

 

Sailor Galaxy and Sailor Saturn give a blush at looking at the ‘thug schoolgirls’ causing Sakura to shout out, “We don’t have the time! Let’s go!” The group then leaps down while Sani and the transformed ‘thug schoolgirls’ bare down on the young teen male.

 

Sani asks, with a dark sneer, “So, you are younger brother of that bastard, huh?”

 

The young man asks, “What are you talking about?”

 

Sani responds, with a dark sinister snarl, “Don’t think that you don’t know! You know exactly WHO I’m talking about! Your brother and his murderous group of bastards killed my big brother!”

 

The young man asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Saturn’s voice booms out, “Stop it, Sani-san!” Soon after, Naruto, Sakura, Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy, Valkyrie Sailor Saturn, and Valkyrie Sailor Nebula land in-between the young man and Sani with the four ‘thug schoolgirls’, who have a blank look in their eyes showing that they are obviously under mind control, where we see that Naruto is dressed in an orange and black of Ryu Hayabusa’s outfit while Sakura is wearing red version of the classic outfit worn by Ayame of the Mugen Tenshin clan with a red mask covering her nose and mouth.

 

Sani asks, with a dark sneer and dark annoyed tone, “You again?!” With a loud ‘thud’ Sailor Celestial then lands with the rest of the group of ninja and Sailor Scouts.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a serious tone, “With one more additional to give them a hand!” Sani flinches at the sight of Sailor Celestial and Sailor Celestial says, with a plain tone, “It seems like you know who I am.”

 

Sani responds, darkly, “Yeah, I know who you are! And I can’t believe that a Sailor Scout like you is defending him! He is the brother of that murderer! His brother was part of that horrible gang of murderers in SAO!” The young man’s eyes widen in realization causing Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy to quirk their eyebrows when they see that.

 

Sakura thinks in her mind, “He completely understands what she is talking about!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “He might be that the younger brother to that ass, but it doesn’t mean that he is guilty of the crimes that he committed!”


Sani roars out, as a strong ‘dark aura’ surrounds her, “Why does that freaking murderer get to keep his family while my family was destroyed?! First, it was my parents! And now, it was my big brother! He also had my sister-in-law, his wife, and my niece, his daughter! And that murderous freak that little peon calls a brother just got a slap on the wrist just like the others! That’s not fair! That’s not justice!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “You’re right, Sani-san, it isn’t fair. However, you can’t just see this whole thing in black and white! It will lead down to a horrible path! The path that you are starting to follow right now! This isn’t what your brother would want…!!”

 

Sani gives out a nightmarish roar as the ‘dark aura’ around her grows stronger and she yells out, with a dark angered fiendish tone, “Don’t talk as if you knew him! You didn’t! If you aren’t part of the solution, then you are part of the problem! A problem I will get rid of right now!!!” Sani’s nails turn into foot-long claws and she leaps at Sailor Celestial, who whips out her swords and blocks Sani’s claws. Immediately, the transformation and brainwashed schoolgirls leap into action with the rest of the group countering them.

 

(Sword Art Online Alicization music ‘Sacred Swords’ starts)

 

Sani and Sailor Celestial clash with Sani’s claws slashes and clashing with Sailor Celestial’s swords in which Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Don’t do this, Sani-san!”

 

Sani yells out, with a dark angry tone, “Shut up! Shut up! I’ve had with you and your ‘following the rules’ type of justice! It hasn’t gotten justice for my brother when his killers got a slap on the wrist! They need to pay!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “And what right does any of us have to say what’s right or wrong?!”


Sani shouts out, “And who says that those murderers get off scot-free?! They killed big brother and hundreds of others when they could have survived that horror! They helped Kayaba’s machines take their lives!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And that’s the damn point!” Sani glares at Sailor Celestial and she says, “If SAO didn’t happen, the whole situation with Laughing Coffin wouldn’t have happened in the first place! Kayaba’s actions allowed sickos to twist the minds of some people and turn them into sick insane murderers! That’s the point of what the government did by putting the blame and rightfully so, on Kayaba! He was and always will be at the core of what happened in SAO!”

 

Sani yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Yes, that fucking murderous freak is, but it doesn’t mean that they are innocent! They helped Kayaba’s NervGear kill all those people including my big brother! It wouldn’t have the chance if they never ‘murdered’ him in there! And killing people in SAO is killing them in real-life thanks to Kayaba’s sick tech!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “That’s true! However, some of those deaths are those same murderers and that was when other players had to defend themselves as well as the friends and comrades from those murderous freaks! But the families of those dead murderers won’t think so and they will do what you are doing now! That’s the whole freaking point that I’m getting at! Creating a cycle of killing and death will only keep the dark legacy of SAO going! And that’s what NOT your brother would have wanted!”

 

Sani shouts out, with a dark enraged tone, “Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!!!” Sani, completely enraged, lashes out with Sailor Celestial, but Sailor Celestial, focused and ‘in control’, easily counters Sani’s attacks. On the meanwhile, the others are taking on the altered and brainwashed schools with Sailor Galaxy using her Gentle Fist to hit one girl’s pressure points and knocking her out without doing any serious harm to her.

 

Naruto shouts out, excitedly, “Nice one!”

 

Sakura says, with a sly tone, “A good thing that Hinata learned to alter her Gentle Fist technique to strike pressure points instead of chakra points. Though it wasn’t too hard since they are similar.” Sakura then leaps out of way of another schoolgirl’s attack while Naruto uses his Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu to create a massive group of clones that dog pile onto the girl and knock her out through sheer numbers. Sailor Saturn, with her scythe, and Sailor Nebula, with her staff, fight off the last two schoolgirls, who, like Sani, are lashing out with long and sharp claws, but at one point, the two Sailor Scouts spin around behind their opponents and hit them in the back of their necks with the bases of their staff/specter causing them to collapse onto the ground in a heap.

 

Sailor Nebula tells Sailor Saturn, “Nice work.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, with a nod, “You too.” Back with Sailor Celestial, she is engaged in heavy fighting with Sani and the two of them are fighting hard in which the two of them are in a stalemate for half-a-minute, but with a mighty yell of rage, Sani uses her claws in a downward slash at Sailor Celestial, but Sailor Celestial performs an X-shaped slash with her two swords, where, in an instant afterwards, Sani yelps as her claws shatter into pieces causing her to gasp before she yells out as she is sent flying into the air by a shockwave created by Sailor Celestial. Soon afterwards, she slams down to the ground with a nasty ‘thud’.

 

(Sword Art Online Alicization music ‘Sacred Swords’ ends)

 

Naruto says, with a winch, “Ouch. That shows that cats don’t always land on their feet.”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, with a sigh, “Seriously, Naruto?” At this point, the young teenage male takes this chance to take off running away and Sani, seeing this, uses incredible speed and cat-like agility to zip over to the young man and wrap her right arm around his throat.

 

Sani shouts out, with a dark tone, “I have you, now, shrimp!”

 

Sailor Saturn yells out, concerned, “Sani-san, no!”

 

Sani yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Stay back!” Sani’s claws return by growing back and she puts them to the neck of the young man causing him to yelp.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Let him go, Sani-san!”

 

Sani shouts out, with a dark strong tone, “No! I will get my justice!”

 

Just then a male voice shouts out, “Freeze!” Everyone looks to see a police car with two officers standing out of the car with both officers giving looks of surprise.

 

Sani yells out, with a dark sneer, “I don’t have time for you wretched hypocritical peons! Get out of my way!” Sani creates three energy blades with her claws that cut the police car into three pieces which burst into flames soon afterwards, but the police officers, who leap out of the way as their car is cut into three, are mainly unharmed. With her hostage in tow, Sani leaps into the sky, ‘slashes the sky’, creating a portal, and with Sani’s prisoner screaming out in fear, the two of them go into the portal, which closes barely a second after they enter it.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a snarl, “Damn it!”

 

Naruto says, “We’ll go see if we can find her.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks Sailor Nebula, “Can we use your tracker?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “Okay.” Sailor Nebula hands over the tracker in which Sailor Galaxy nods her head where she, Naruto, and Sakura take off while Sailor Saturn and Sailor Nebula gathered the unconscious schoolgirls where Sailor Celestial puts her hands in front of her broach causing it to glow in rainbow colors before opening up where ‘rainbow energy’ baths the schoolgirls before ‘transforming’ them back to normal. Afterwards, the three Sailor Scouts are talking with the police officers that were attacked by Sani and there are more emergency personal on the scene in which the four still unconscious schoolgirls are being transported into ambulances.

 

One of the two police officers, after he sighs, manages to say, “And this is why the chief says to leave the ‘super-hero stuff’ to you, girls.”

 

When the officer looks to his and his partner’s destroyed car, Sailor Saturn says, nervously, “Sorry, sir.”

 

The first police officer responds, “Not your fault, Saturn-dono. This shows that we are so not equipped to take things on that we see on anime and manga. This is not our territory.”

 

The second police officer retorts, with a nod of his head, “No joke, lieutenant.”

 

The first police officer, the lieutenant, tells the Sailor Scouts, “That ‘cat girl’ that attacked us is another of the missing girls, huh? Her sister-in-law is really worried about her. And for obvious reasons.”


The three Sailor Scouts give solemn nods and the second police officer, the junior of the two, asks, “Hey, don’t you think that it is weird that these ‘monster attacks’ and stuff started coming out ‘into the open’ around the start of SAO?”

 

The police lieutenant responds, “Don’t try to think about it. Those ‘conspiracy theories’ are more trouble than their worth. Plus, the world has had enough of SAO. It’s already caused enough tragedies like in the case of this girl.” The three Sailor Scouts couldn’t help to silently and solemnly nod their heads in agreement. After they were done, they fly up into the sky and a bit later on, they join Sailor Galaxy, Naruto, and Sakura on a nearby rooftop.

 

Sailor Nebula asks, “Anything?”

 

Sakura responds, shaking her head, “No. She must have ‘jump dimensions’ again.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “What should we do now?”

 

Naruto says, “I have an idea to bring her to us.”

 

Everyone looks at Naruto and Sailor Celestial asks, “What is it?”

 

Naruto says, “You may not like it, but we may not have time to debate it…through I don’t like having to save his life.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks Naruto, “What do you mean?”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “I saw it with Naruto-kun and Sakura. That guy, Kyouji Shinkawa, knew exactly what Sani-san was talking about.”

 

Sailor Nebula’s, Sailor Celestial’s and Sailor Saturn’s eyes widen in realization and Sakura says, with a nod of her head, “That means that guy knew exactly what Sani-san was talking about. He gave an expression of surprise not because this was new to him, but it was shock over how she knew that her brother was part of Laughing Coffin. That means that he knows about her brother and what he did in SAO.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah. Thanks to my negative-emotion sensing, it is exactly what I got from that guy. I don’t like it.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “Like it or not, he is innocent of what his psycho brother has done.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, nodding his head, “I have to agree.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh and nod, “Same here. There is no way that I’m even getting close to that nutjob’s level, believe it.” Sailor Galaxy smiles, warmly, at Naruto and Naruto explains his plan causing the eyes of Sailors Nebula, Saturn, and Celestial to widen.

 

Sakura says, “We need to fight her on our terms and not hers.”

 

Sailor Nebula, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Celestial look at each other, nod their heads in agreement, and Sailor Celestial says, “Agreed.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “And we should keep Sani’s sister-in-law out of this time for all sorts of reasons.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, nodding her head with Sailor Saturn and Sailor Celestial, “Ditto.” The group then starts to head off to proceed with Naruto’s plan to stop Sani and save her as well as Kyouji Shinkawa, brother to Shouichi Shinkawa AKA Red-Eyed XaXa, one of the elite members of Laughing Coffin, the ‘red/PK guild’ of SAO, despite the ‘misgivings’ about Kyouji that Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy where those ‘misgivings’ are reflected and starting to grow in Nebula, Saturn, and Celestial, knowing the information about Kyouji that they know now.

 

November 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

Within Svart Alfheim, Kirito, Asuna, and Usagi are together with Asuna having a greatly concerned look on her face.

 

Asuna says, “Kirito…Usagi…Sphica didn’t log in yesterday and it looks like she isn’t coming today.” She then asks, “So, what do you want to do now?”

 

Kirito gives a sigh and he says, “Well, I guess that we can’t put it off any longer. We should…”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Kirito! Asuna! Usagi!” The three of them yelp as they turn to see Sphica appearing out of seemly nowhere.

 

Asuna yelps and she shouts out, surprised, “Sphica?!”

 

Kirito asks, surprised, “You are all right? Is everything okay?!”

 

Sphica responds, confused, “Huh? You are acting all weird.” Sphica says, excitedly, “Of course I’m okay! I’m filled with sparkling bubbles of energy!”

 

Kirito asks, curiously, “You are?”

 

Usagi says, a bit nervously, “Um, it was just weird that you weren’t here yesterday. We always see you, so, it was weird that you weren’t here.”

 

Sphica says, “Oh, that! The doctors just got my check-up time wrong! They’re silly!”

 

Asuna then asks, “Okay, so, why don’t we play that quest that we couldn’t yesterday?”

 

Sphica asks, curiously, “Huh? You didn’t finish it already?”

 

Kirito replies, “No. We asked everyone to hold off and it isn’t like the quest is going anywhere. We agreed that we’d play it once you logged back in!”

 

Sphica responds, excitedly, “R-Really?! Thank you so much! I was kind of sad I couldn’t do it with you guys, but I’m really happy now I can!”

 

Asuna asks, “Good to hear. Alright, I’m going to call everyone, okay?”

 

Kirito says, “Yeah, if they can’t make it, we’ll just reschedule. It’s all of us or none!”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “Yeah!”

 

Sphica says, excitedly, “Yah! Thank you!” Kirito, Asuna, and Usagi warmly smile at Sphica, but Kirito and Usagi can’t help to wonder about her.

 

November 2025, Tokyo, Unknown location

 

At an unknown location, we find Sani looking at Kyouji Shinkawa, who is trapped in a dark violet colored force-field ‘bubble’, with Sani giving him a sinister glare.


Sani says, darkly, “I doubt that someone like your wretched brother would care about you, but let’s see if your parents care for him when they learned that his actions cost them the son that they put their hopes for!”

 

Kyouji yells out, a bit nervously, “You can’t do this!”

 

Sani gains a powerful ‘dark aura’ and shouts out, “I can’t?! Oh, but I can, you worthless peon! My big brother would have survived SAO if it wasn’t for your brother and his wretched band of freaks! He had everything to live for! Your worthless slug of a brother didn’t have any right to murder him! And yet, you got him back! Well, it is time that your family learned my pain! My agony! And they focused their ‘legacy’ on you, but when they lose you and they learn that your brother’s actions are responsible for the destruction of that ‘legacy’, let us see how much they care for him, but you won’t be around to see it!” Sani extends her claws and Kyouji gives a yelp of fear until Sani hears a smartphone dial tone causing her to retract her claws while taking out a pink smartphone. When she looks at her smartphone, her eyes widen, and she gives a look of shock before her expression twists into one of pure rage and fury causing her to give a loud lioness-like roar causing Kyouji to greatly flinch from it. Sani looks at Kyouji, pure fury in her eyes, and she says, “It looks like you have some use after all! But don’t think that you are getting out of this, you peon! When I’m done with them, you will pay the price for your brother’s crimes!” Sani then snarls as she walks away and when she is gone, Kyouji’s fearful look turns into a nasty one.

 

Kyouji thinks in his mind, nastily, “You are just a sore loser. Your brother was a loser if he lost to my big brother. My big brother survived because he was strong, and he was powerful in there. If you were in there with my big brother, you would be as dead as your loser brother. You are lucky that you didn’t get trapped with my big brother. You only have strength due to that cheating power. You are nothing like my big brother. If you were in SAO with my big brother, you would be dead already. And you talk the talk, but I know that you can’t walk the walk like my big brother and…her…Asada-san…you CAN NEVER kill…like them…” Kyouji’s lips then twist into a malicious and insane smile.

 

November 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

On the rooftops of the buildings of the Juuban District of Tokyo, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Nebula, Sailor Saturn, Naruto, and Sakura are assembled together with Naruto having a NervGear in his hands while Sailor Saturn has a violet Real Solid Vision duel disk attached to her armored left wrist.

 

Sailor Nebula asks Sailor Saturn, “Are you sure about this?”

 

Sailor Saturn replies, with a nod, “Yes.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “It feels a bit wrong.”

 

Naruto says, looking at the NervGear, “Yeah, you can’t blame her for doing what she did, but they took them away for a reason. Kayaba might be dead as a duck, but then again…”

 

The others look at Sailor Celestial and she says, with a nod, “I know. Big brother, sis, and I crushed him at the Keyblade Graveyard, but plenty can say that he isn’t truly gone. Plus, anyway, anyone could use these to create more ‘death games’ since they don’t have the safety features of the Amusphere. They are just too dangerous, and they are also a symbol of Kayaba and the ‘dark legacy’ of SAO. They have to be taken away for VR technology to have any kind of future.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “I agree.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “But I keep asking: Why? Seeing ALO and the other new VRMMO worlds starting and continuing to grow, in my mind, there was no need to do what he did with SAO.”

 

Sakura says, “Why did you need to keep asking that? That heartbreaking ass already gave his reasons.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “It doesn’t take a detective to know that there is more to it than he gave.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Big brother and sis feel the same.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, curiously, “Serena-hime and Kazuto-dono do?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “But sometimes I feel that the three of us are really over-thinking it, especially Kazuto. He’s gone and the best thing for Full-Dive VR and VRMMOs to make sure that he is just a memory. A memory that needs to be remember, but not to obsess over.”

 

Just then there is a loud lioness-like roar and Sakura says, “Wish everyone could say that.” Everyone then looks as a ‘dark portal’ appears and Sani comes out of it with Kyouji, still trapped in the force-field bubble, in which the portal vanishes behind them.

 

Sani sees the NervGear in Naruto’s hands and Naruto asks, with a smirk, “Recognize something?”

 

Sani gives a ‘dark aura’ and she yells out, angrily, “Give it back right now or…!!!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, interrupting, “Or what? Don’t try anything! We have it rigged in which Naruto will throw up in the air where it goes ‘bang’ destroying it for good!” Sani was prepared to say something in which Sailor Celestial says, with a deadly glare, “Just try us.”

 

Sani gives a flinch and Sailor Galaxy thinks in her mind, a bit nervously, “Wow…”

 

Sailor Saturn says, stepping forward, “Sani-san, let’s bring this to a close this way.” Sailor Saturn then displays her duel disk and she says, “You and I can settle this in this manner. If I win, you are going to let Kyouji-san go, Sani-san.”

 

Sani then creates a red Real Solid Vision duel disk shaped like a cat’s claw and she says, with a dark sneer, “And when I win, you are going to give me back my brother’s NervGear! The only thing left of him!” Sani and Sailor Saturn inserts dueling decks into their disks and activate their disks causing the ‘energy blades’ containing their disks’ Monster and Pendulum Zones in which Sani’s ‘energy blade’ is shaped like sword. Sani then says, with an evil smile, “Let’s make this even more exciting!” Sani then seemly swipes her hands and all of them and the top of the roof that they are on are trapped in a dome of dark violet ‘fog’.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, worriedly, “Oh no!”

 

Sakura says, concerned, “Shit!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “No joke! It’s a Shadow Game!”

 

Sailor Nebula asks, surprised, “But how?!”

 

Sani replies, with an evil smile, “That’s for me to know and you to find out!” Just then Kyouji yelps as dark violet ‘tentacles’ surround the orb and Sani says, with an evil smile, “And when you lose this duel, you will sentience this worthless worm to the Shadow Realm! So, let’s do this already and I can get back the last piece of my big brother that you stole from me as well as send this pathetic peon as punishment for his brother’s crimes against everyone!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “He has nothing to do with his brother!”

 

Sani responds, with a dark sneer, “Like heck he isn’t! He and his parents are harboring a murderer and murderers don’t get slaps on the wrist like he did! That means that they must pay their dues and for them to feel my pain! But don’t worry, you are going to pay for getting in the way of justice!”

 

Sailor Saturn tells Sani, “I know what true justice is. I am a defender of love and justice and I can tell you that your way isn’t justice. It is just plain revenge. I know that you are a good person inside Sani-san. I will save you from yourself.”

 

Sani retorts, with a dark growl, “Just shut up and duel!”

 

Naruto says, with a glare, “Nasty.” Sailor Saturn’s and Sani’s duel disks then shuffle their decks, their disks’ touch screen displays 4000 life-points for each duelist, and both Sailor Saturn and Sani draw from their decks until they have five cards in their hands.

 

“Duel/Duel!” Sani and Sailor Saturn say in unison as their duel starts.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Saturn: 4000

Sani: 4000

 

Sani says, drawing a card, “I’ll take the first turn! My turn! I draw!” Sani puts one card into the main slot of her disk causing her to say, “I start off with Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and then I discard two cards from my hand!” Sani draws three cards, discards two cards from her hand, and she then puts one card on her disk causing her to say, “Then I set one monster face-down!” Sani then puts five cards into the main slot of her disk causing her to say, “Then I place five cards face-down and end my turn!”

 

Naruto says, plainly, “That’s trouble.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “No telling what those face-down cards are.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, drawing a card, “My turn! I draw!”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “What kind of deck does Saturn use?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a plain tone, “Good question.”

 

Sailor Saturn discards Simorgh of Darkness (2900/2000) monster card causing her to say, while putting another card on her disk, “By discarding one level five or above Dark monster, I can play Dark Grepher from my hand!” Dark Grepher (1700/1600), a dark sinister version of Warrior Dai Grepher, appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Saturn says, putting one card on her disk, “Then I release Dark Grepher to play Darknight Parshath in attack mode!” Soon after, Dark Grepher vanishes in which Darknight Parshath (1900/1400) appears on the field in attack mode in which Sailor Saturn then says, “Since I tribute summoned a Dark monster, I can revive Simorgh of Darkness from my graveyard!” Simorgh of Darkness (2900/2000), a black and dark grey-silver sinister version of Simorgh, appears on the field in attack mode where Sailor Saturn says, “Also, Darknight Parshath gains one hundred attack points for every Dark monster in my graveyard!” Darknight Parshath then goes from 1900/1400 to 2000/1400 where Sailor Saturn says, “Now, Darknight Parshath attacks your face-down monster!”

 

Darknight Parshath moves in to attack and Sani says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I play my trap: Mirror Force!” One of Sani’s face-down cards is revealed to be the Mirror Force trap card causing Sani to say, “Basically, this trap card destroys all of your face-up attack monsters!”

 

Sailor Saturn responds, “Simorgh’s ability activates! By releasing a Wind Winged Beast monster, I can negate the activation of a spell or trap card as well as destroy it! And Simorgh also counts as a Wind monster!” Simorgh vanishes in a dark twister that sweeps over to the face-up Mirror Force trap card and shatters it in which Darknight Parshath goes from 2000/1400 to 2100/1400 in which Sani’s face-down monster is revealed to be A Cat of Ill Omen (500/300), a black cat wearing golden jewelry, in defense mode where it is cut in two, but since it was in defense mode, Sani doesn’t lose any life-points.

 

Sani shouts out, “My Cat of Ill Omen allows me to take one trap card from my deck and put it on the top of my deck!” A card comes out of Sani’s deck where she puts it on the top of her deck.

 

Sailor Saturn says, “Since my Darknight destroyed your monster, I can remove a Dark monster and draw a new card!” Dark Grepher (1700/1600) monster card comes out of the graveyard slot of Saturn’s disk, ‘vanishes’, Sailor Saturn draws a card, and at the same time, Darknight goes from 2100/1400 down to 2000/1400 in which Sailor Saturn says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “Then I end my turn two cards face-down!”

 

Sani says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn then! I draw!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “She just drew the trap card that she placed on top of her deck. If she can find a way around her trap…”

 

Sani says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Reveal face-down card: Trap Trip!” Sani’s next face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Trip trap card and Sani says, “I return one trap card in my grave to my hand!”

 

A card comes out of the graveyard slot of Sani’s disk and Sakura says, “Damn it! She has her Mirror Force trap back!”

 

Sani says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Then I play my Dice It trap card!” Sani’s next trap card is revealed to be the Dice It trap card and Sani says, as a dice appears on her disk’s touch screen, “I roll a dice and since it is my turn, I remove cards from my graveyard equal to the number that I roll, but if I roll a one…” The dice on the touch screen stop on the number 1 and Sani says, with a wicked smile, “I remove one card and then six cards from my deck to the grave!” One card comes out of the graveyard slot, ‘vanishes’, and Sani discards the top six cards of her deck to the graveyard where she then pushes another button on her disk’s touch screen causing her to say, “Then I play my Necro Fusion trap card!” Sani’s next face-down card is revealed to be the Necro Fusion trap card causing Sani to say, “By removing the material monsters from my graveyard, I can Fusion Summon!” Two cards come out of the graveyard slot of Sani’s disk, ‘vanishes’, and a fusion vortex appears on the field in which Sani says, putting a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her disk, “Meet Amazoness Pet Liger!” Out of the fusion vortex, Amazoness Pet Liger (2500/2400) appears on the field in attack mode. Sani says, “However, due to my trap, Pet Liger can’t attack the turn that it is summoned in this way!” Sani then says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “Then I place two cards face-down and call it a turn!”

 

Sailor Saturn says, drawing a card, “My turn! I draw!” Sailor Saturn says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “First, I play Pot of Greed! I draw two new cards from my deck!” Sailor Saturn draws two cards from her deck, puts one card into the main slot of her disk, and this causes her to say, “I play my Contract with the Abyss! I can summon a Dark Ritual monster by sending monsters from my hand or field to the graveyard whose levels equal the level of Dark Ritual monster that I’m summoning!” Sailor Saturn discards Jinzo (2400/1500) monster card and Sailor Saturn says, putting a Ritual Monster card on her disk, “I release Jinzo to play Advent Skull Archfiend!” Out of a ‘dark portal’ that appears in the ground, Advent Skull Archfiend (2500/1200), a dark blue winged version of Summoned Skull, appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Saturn says, putting one card on her disk, “Then I play Dark Tinker!” Dark Tinker (1000/1300) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Saturn says, “Now, I tune Dark Tinker with Advent Skull Archfiend!” Dark Tinker turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Advent Skull Archfiend, turning it transparent, and when Sailor Saturn gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field. Sailor Saturn then says, “Great dragon of the shadows, emerge from the darkness to lash out with your fangs! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Saturn puts the Synchro Monster card on her disk, and she yells out, “Come on out, Dark End Dragon!” Out of the light, Dark End Dragon (2600/2100) appears on the field in attack mode in which Sailor Saturn says, “Due to Dark End Dragon’s ability, by lowering his attack and defense by five hundred, I can send one monster on your field straight to the graveyard!” The ‘mouth’ that’s Dark End Dragon’s chest opens up as its stats go from 2600/2100 down to 2100/1600 causing Sailor Saturn to say, “Dark Evaporation!” Dark End Dragon unleashes a stream of darkness onto the ground below Amazoness Pet Liger and it roars out as it is dragged down into the ground.

 

Sani yells out, in disbelief, “No!”

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “But she isn’t out of danger.”

 

Sakura says, “Yeah, she still has that Mirror Force trap to deal with who knows what else.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Something tells me that she has that covered.”

 

Plenty of the others look at Naruto, a bit confused, but then Sailor Saturn says, pushing a button on her disk, “Then I activate my face-down card: Otherworld Advent!” Sailor Saturn’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a various monsters coming out of a ‘dimensional portal’ in which Sailor Saturn says, “If there is a monster in my grave that was sent to the graveyard this turn via discard from my hand or deck, I can summon it if I can summon it from the graveyard!”

 

Sani’s eyes widen and Sailor Celestial says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Sailor Saturn shouts out, “Return, Jinzo!” Out of a gateway from the ground, Jinzo (2400/1500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sani shouts out, in disbelief, “No, this can’t be!”

 

Sakura says, with a sly smirk, “Oh, but it is!”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “I’m sorry, Sani-san, but I have to do this to save you! Jinzo and Dark End! Direct attack!” Both Dark End Dragon and Jinzo attack Sani, who screams out as she is slammed by the attacks, costing her 4500 life-points, as well as the duel.

 

Final Scores:

Sailor Saturn: 4000

Sani: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the Real Solid Vision ‘images’ vanish while Sani, her form smoking, collapses to the ground on her knees while the ‘dark violet fog dome’ starts to fad along with the ‘tentacles’ around Kyouji as well as the force-field causing them to fall on the ground with a ‘thud’ and Kyouji grunts out in pain from it. On the meanwhile, the ‘tentacles’ start to appear and wrap around Sani.

 

Sailor Saturn shouts out, worriedly, “Sani-san!”

 

Sailor Celestial’s broach starts to glow, and she yells out, “I’ve got this!” Just then Sailor Celestial unleashes a powerful rainbow light from her broach that dispels the remains of the darkness as well as causing ‘dark energy’ to pour out of Sani where she reverts back to her human form where she collapses into unconsciousness.

 

Sailor Nebula tells Sailor Celestial, amazed, “You have gotten quite good at purification.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “I’ve had practice.” On the meanwhile, Kyouji gets to his feet and sneers at Sani where he prepares to kick her, but he then looks at Naruto and Sakura, who have very deadly glares at him.

 

Naruto says, with a deadly serious tone, “You aren’t going to do what I think that you are going to do.”

 

Sakura says, with a deadly serious tone, “And you are going to keep your mouth shut too.” Naruto and Sakura unleash a tiny speck of KI causing Kyouji to yelp and nod his head in agreement while the others look at him with mixed looks on their faces.

 

November 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

Within the Svart Alfheim, Kirito, Asuna, Usagi, Rain, Strea, Dai, Akari, and Sphica are together with Sphica being with Strea.

 

Sphica tells Strea, “Strea! You are so much more grown-up than my mommy! How do you do it?”

 

Strea responds, “Wow! You are a curious one! I’m an NPC, silly! I’m just set this way!”

 

Sphica asks, curiously, “What’s an ‘NPC’?”

 

Back with everyone else, Usagi says, with a smile, “It is nice to see Sphica enjoying herself.”

 

Rain says, with a nod, “Yes, it is.”

 

Dai asks, curiously, “I hate to ask, but…?”

 

Before Dai could finish, Kirito responds, “Actually, I talked with Kikuoka…Chrysheight about her.”

 

There are gasps of surprise and Usagi asks, shocked, “You did what?”

 

Kirito responds, “Hold on! Chrysheight said that Sphica’s parents said that they wanted us to know.”

 

There are surprised reactions and Asuna asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Kirito nods his head and he responds, “Chrysheight told me that Sphica is indeed a Medicuboid user, but it isn’t like what we originally thought.”

 

There are surprised looks and Akari asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Kirito replies, “Her condition isn’t physical, but it is mental. Sphica was bullied…A LOT.” There are gasps of shock with Dai’s eyes narrowing at those words and Kirito says, “Sphica’s bullying was so bad that she started to have major trouble in communicating with others. Later on, she stopped going to school and now barely ever speaks to anyone.”

 

Akari says, worriedly, “Oh my…”

 

Kirito says, “While the Medicuboid is currently being used for terminally ill patients, they are also being used to help people with psychological trauma. They set her up in it to see if it can help her.”

 

Usagi says, “Just like Sinon.” When the others look at Usagi, she says, “Remember what Sinon told us after she regained her memories after being trapped in SAO. She was using Medicuboid in psychological council when she got pulled into SAO due to the overload caused by Sugou’s tampering.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “You’re right, Usagi.”

 

Asuna asks, “So, she is like Sinonon, huh? Wait! Have we ever asked why she was ever part of that ‘test’?”

 

Akari and Dai become a bit nervous at this and Akari says, nervously, “No, we didn’t.”

 

Kirito says, “True, but for now, I think that it is best that we don’t pry into Sinon’s personal life.”

 

Usagi asks Kirito, with a grin, “And asking Chrysheight about new little Imp friend isn’t?”

 

Kirito gives a nervous yelp and Asuna says, “Wait! But Sphica is so outgoing and lively!”

 

Kirito says, “That’s because that’s her original personality. She feels that she can be her true self in this world and that’s caused a positive change.”

 

Usagi asks, curiously, “A positive change?”

 

Kirito says, “Chrysheight said that she is starting to communicate IRL again. Her parents were quite shocked. They believe that it is people like us being her friends have something to do with it. Most likely, Sphica feels that we are her first true friends.”

 

Dai says, amazed, “Wow…”

 

Asuna says, solemnly, “So, that’s her story…”

 

Rain says, “Sphica…And she is so energetic and outgoing in VR…”

 

Asuna says, solemnly, “I can’t imagine that cheerful girl over there all down and blue…”

 

Dai says, with a nasty glare in his eyes, “That’s bullying for you. It is wrong and it only leads to tragedy in the end.”

 

Akari says, solemnly with a nod of her head, “Yes…you hear about it a lot from America…”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “I agree, Akari. So, let’s keep playing with her. She needs friends.”

 

Rain says, with a nod, “Yeah!”

 

Dai says, with a smirk, “No duh!”

 

Akari says, nodding her head, “Of course!”

 

Asuna tells Kirito, “However, Kirito, you broke gamer etiquette and pried into her private life, you know?”

 

Kirito says, nervously, “Whoa, hold it! I pulled out at the last second, but Kikuoka…Chrysheight just started blabbing!”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I’m not mad. I just wish that you would ask me advice next time.”

 

Sphica yells out, excitedly, “Kirito! Asuna! Usagi! Everyone! Come on! Let’s get going!”

 

Strea says, “We’re going to leave without you!”

 

Kirito yells out, “Okay! Okay! Wait up!” Kirito tells the others, “Well, it is game time.” Soon enough, everyone took off for the quest.

 

November 2025, ALO

 

Right now, we find ourselves within a jungle area of ALO and inside of a village, the group of Kirito, Asuna, Usagi, Rain, Strea, Dai, Akari, and Sphica looking at an NPC young boy surrounded by another group of NPC children.

 

The NPC boy says, pleadingly, “Stop it!”

 

One of the other NPC kids yells out, “Stop lying! We’re all so sick of your lies!”

 

The NPC boy says, strongly, “It’s not a lie!”

 

Kirito asks, curiously, “What are those NPC kids are yelling about?”

 

Rain says, “According to the quest description, a village kid said he saw a monster in the mountains. The other kids are teasing him because they think that he is lying. If we can find the monster he saw and take it out, the other kids will believe him, and we will have finished the quest. That’s about it.”

 

Another NPC kid yells at the NPC boy, nastily, “Liar! You’re a big fat liar!”

 

The NPC boy shouts out, hurt on his expression, “N-No, I’m not! It’s the truth!”

 

Kirito says, nervously, “Uh oh…this is bad…”

 

Rain asks, curiously, “What’s the problem, Kirito?”

 

Dai says, pointing to Sphica, “Take a good guess.” Everyone looks to see Sphica having a fearful expression on her face.

 

Strea asks, concerned, “Sphica? What’s wrong?”

 

Sphica says, weakly, “Stop…bullying…him…”

  Asuna asks, concerned, “Oh no! Is she having a traumatic flashback because of this quest?”

 

Sphica yells out, strongly, “STOP BULLYING HIM!!!”

 

Sphica then runs off and Dai says, “That would be a ‘yes’.”

 

Akari says, worriedly, “Sphica-chan!”

 

Kirito says, “We have to go after her!”

 

Usagi says, worriedly, “Hurry!”

 

Kirito says to Rain and Strea, “Rain! Strea! You stay here!”

 

Rain says, a bit nervously, “R-Right! We’ll start the quest!”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Thank you!” The others, minus Rain and Strea, who stay behind, then run after Sphica.

 

(Sometime afterwards)

 

Kirito, Asuna, Usagi, Dai, and Akari are looking through the jungle area near the village for any signs of Sphica.

 

Asuna asks, concerned, “Where could have Sphica have gone?”

 

Usagi asks, concerned, “Do you think that was too much for her?”

 

Kirito says, with a sigh, “Maybe. I’ve checked my friend list and she is still in this area.”

 

Asuna asks, “But doesn’t the Amusphere log you out automatically if it detects physical or psychological danger?”

 

Usagi tells Asuna, “But Sphica isn’t using the Amusphere, she is using the Medicuboid, Asuna.”

 

Kirito says, “True, Usagi. However, after what happened with Sinon when she got trapped in SAO, they have been adjusting the Medicuboid to include Amusphere-like safety features.”

 

Usagi asks, surprised, “Really?”

 

Kirito says, “I’ve heard about it from Ami…Mizuno and Setsuna. Remember, they, along with your mother, helped in completely the prototype Medicuboid.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Oh, right.” Usagi asks, “So, why didn’t she log out?”

 

Dai and Akari look at each other and Asuna says, solemnly, “I think…she’s struggling hard against the pain…”

 

Kirito says, “She is a fighter. Wish that we could find her right now. Her hiding skill are a lot of trouble right now.”

 

Asuna says, “Yeah, I think that she is close by, but…”

 

Dai asks, “Well, try to think like Sphica then. If you were her, where would she be right now?”

 

Usagi says, “That’s a good question to ask, but I’m not sure if we have any answers.”

 

Kirito says, “Let’s split up and see if we can find her.”

 

Akari says, with a nod, “Right.”

 

Dai says, nodding his head in agreement, “You got it.”

 

(Later on)

 

As the skies above the jungle forest area of ALO goes into the twilight hours that lead into evening, Kirito, Asuna, Usagi, Dai, and Akari regroup together.

 

Kirito asks, “Did you find any sign of Sphica?”

 

Asuna responds, with a solemn sigh, “I couldn’t find a single sign of her anywhere.”

 

Dai says, shaking his head, “No luck, bro.”

 

Akari nods her head in agreement with Dai and Usagi says, solemnly, “No…”

 

Kirito says, with a sigh, “Same here. I scanned the whole sky, but I didn’t find any sign of anyone that looked like Sphica.”

 

Asuna says, solemnly, “I checked everywhere, but not a single sign of her.”

 

Kirito then asks, “Wait! Asuna, do you remember the last time that we played hide-and-seek with Sphica?”

 

Usagi asks, curiously, “You mean where Sphica found Asuna under that rock?”

 

Asuna then responds, “Hold on! Sphica did say that it was a good hiding spot!”

 

Kirito says, “There are similar rocks over there. Let’s check them out!” Immediately, they go over to the rocks and under a hollowed out one similar to the one that Asuna hid in when playing with Sphica days before, they find Sphica with tears in her eyes.

 

Kirito says, “Sphica…”

 

Usagi says, bending down, “Hey, sweetie.”

 

Usagi gently hugs Sphica and Sphica says, weakly, “I wanted them to stop being big dumb bullies…”

 

Asuna tells Sphica, “Don’t worry, Sphica. It’s okay. No one is going to bully you here.”

 

Sphica says, weakly, “B-But they were calling that kid a liar. They were bullying him!”

 

Usagi says, with a calm and caring tone, “We know, Sphica-chan. And that’s why he needs us to help him.”

 

Sphica asks, curiously, “We can help him?”

 

Asuna says, “That’s right, Sphica-chan. We can prove that he is telling the truth. So, we’re going to find that monster he was talking about!”

 

Sphica asks, curiously, “If we do that, he won’t be bullied anymore?”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Exactly.”

 

Sphica says, “But what if we defeat the bad monster and they don’t stop bulling him? I don’t want see anyone bullied anymore…”

 

Akari tells Sphica, with a smile, “You can help us stop it, Sphica-chan!”

 

Dai says, with a nod of her head, “Kari-chan is right.”

 

Kirito asks, nodding his head, “Let’s save that kid, okay, Sphica? Maybe you didn’t have anyone to help you when you were being bullied and that’s why you don’t want anyone else to go through what you did, right?”

 

Sphica says, “I…”

 

Asuna says, with a kind smile, “Besides, we’re here for you. If you are in trouble, we’ll help you.”

 

Usagi asks Sphica, “So, believe in us, okay?”

 

Sphica says, with a smile, “Okay, I will.”

 

Kirito says, “You’ve gotten stronger, Sphica.”

 

Everyone then hears footsteps and Rain’s voice calls out, “Kirito! Asuna! Everyone!” Everyone looks to see Rain and Strea running over to them.

 

Strea shouts out, “We’ve started the quest!”

 

Dai yells out, “Great job!”

 

Kirito says, “All right! The team is assembled! Let’s find that monster!”

 

(A good time afterwards)

 

Back at the village, Kirito, Asuna, Usagi, Rain, Strea, Dai, Akari, and Sphica are dropping a large monster horn in front of the group of kids.

 

Sphica says, “See this? This is the monster’s horn! This proves that he wasn’t lying!”


One of the NPC kids says, “Whoa! Check this out! This horn could only have come from a monster!”

 

Sphica tells NPC kids, “It did! But we beat it up! The village is safe now! So, you’ll better promise me that you’ll never bully ANYONE again?! You got it?!”

 

The NPC kid responds, nervously, “G-Got it…” The NPC kid tells the quest NPC, the young boy being bullied earlier, “Hey…I’m sorry that we were mean to you…”

 

The quest NPC replies, “Don’t worry about it…” He then goes over to the group and he says, “Everyone believes me because of you! Thank you!”

 

Sphica replies, “Don’t mention it!”

 

Kirito tells Sphica, “All’s well that ends well, right, Sphica?”

 

Asuna says, “Sphica, you were really great in that battle back there.”

 

Akari says, with a nod, “I really was surprised, Sphica.”

 

Sphica says, “I really wanted to stop that kid from being bullied. And I did it!”

 

Usagi tells Sphica, “Yes, you did! You were really great out there.”

 

Sphica says, excitedly, “I’m really happy right now!” Sphica says, “But I’m still upset about one thing.”

 

Asuna asks, surprised, “Huh? Really?”

 

Sphica says, “Yeah, you guys found me WAY too quickly.”

 

Kirito says, “That’s what you were upset about? I thought that you would be grateful that we found you…”

 

Kirito yelps as Usagi stomps his foot and Usagi says, with a sigh, “Seriously, Kirito? There is a thing called ‘tact’.” Usagi tells Sphica, “It is because we’ve become such good friends, Sphica.”

 

Sphica asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Usagi tells Sphica, with a smile, “That’s right! We found you so quickly is because we know you so well! So, you need to think of new places that we wouldn’t think of looking for you!”

 

Sphica says, with a nod, “Yeah! Better watch out! Once I perfect my hide-and-seek skills, you won’t be able to find me unless I want you too!” Asuna giggles at Sphica and the others can’t help to smile at her.

 

November 2025, Tokyo

 

Back in the real world, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Nebula, and Sailor Galaxy are with a young woman with chestnut brown hair, jade green eyes, and wearing a regular female business suit are inside of a hospital room where there is an unconscious Sani lying on a bed.

 

The young woman says, worriedly, “Sani…”

 

Sailor Nebula tells the young woman, “It is going to be okay, Anari-san.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “The doctors say that she is completely healthy and all right.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “She hasn’t suffered any physical effects from her ‘corruption’.”

 

The young woman, Anari, says, with a nod, “Thank goodness. Since my beloved husband, her brother, was killed in SAO, I was forced to raise her and my baby girl all alone. Thankfully, I have a good job and the money from the government helps, but…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “It is no substitute for ones that you lost.”

 

Anari responds, with a nod and tears in her eyes, “Yes. Even now, I still wonder why.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “You aren’t the only one, Anari-san.”

 

Anari says, “It has been hard for Sani. She and my husband lost their parents just before SAO and now, he is gone…” Anari sheds tears in which Sailor Galaxy offers something to wipe her eyes in which Anari accepts. Afterwards, she says, “I didn’t know that Sani was suffering so much.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “It isn’t your fault, Anari-san.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “Sani-san may not have wanted to burden you with her problems.”

 

Anari says, with a nod, “True, but I’m the only family that she has left now.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And that’s why she needs you more than ever.”

 

Anari says, concerned, “I’m not sure if I can help her.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a smile, “Well, we know someone that can, Anari-san.”

 

Anari asks, curiously, “You do?”


Just then a familiar female voice says, “Yes, Anari-san.” Everyone looks to the source to find Hotaru walking up on all of them and Hotaru says, after giving a traditional Japanese greeting, “I’m Hotaru Tomoe, a classmate of Sani-san. I’ve seen what she has gone through and told the principle of the school as such. I’ve also got plenty of evidence and testimony from others that will stand up for Sani-san.”

 

Anari asks, with a nod, “Really?”

 

Hotaru says, with a nod and a smile, “Yes, Anari-san. We’ve given that evidence to the principal of my school and the principal plans to take care of those girls that have been tormenting Sani-san with what he needs to show and do if their families protest using what happened while Sani-san was controlled to make themselves look like the victims.”

 

Anari gives a look of surprise and Anari says, with a smile, “Thank you!”

 

Hotaru says, “Sani-san is a good person and you and she has been through much. You deserve a bit of happiness.”

 

Anari then asks, concerned, “But what about…?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a kind smile, “Considering the situation, we’ve managed to keep the matter of her keeping her brother’s NervGear ‘under the rug’.”

 

Anari asks, surprised, “Really?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “Yes, but we are going to have to give that NervGear to the government. They were ‘recalled’ for a good reason.”

 

Anari says, looking at the unconscious Sani, “Yes, but it is all that she has left of my husband and her brother.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “He wouldn’t want you, two, to mourn him forever. He would want you to move onto the future.”

 

Anari says, with a weak smile, “Yes, he would.”

 

Hotaru tells Anari, “And I’ll be there for Sani-san if you want me too.”

 

Anari tells Hotaru, with a smile, “Thank you, Hotaru-san. I would be really grateful.”

 

Hotaru says, with a smile, “It is no problem.” The three Sailor Scouts can’t help to smile at this, but they also can’t help to wonder about who was manipulating Sani.

 

November 2025, Unknown location

 

Within an unknown location, there is a dark figure looking at what’s exactly at the hospital at the moment.

 

The dark figure says, in a female voice, “Well done. You are quite interesting.” When we get a look at the dark female figure, there is a dark violet crescent moon sigil and a pair of familiar ruby red eyes where she is looking at another screen where there is a person that looks like Raven from the Star Wars: Legends universe.

 

November 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

Kirito, Asuna, and Usagi are inside of Kirito’s and Asuna’s place within the main inn of Ryne, the main ‘player town’ of Svart Alfheim.

 

Kirito says, “Asuna! Usagi!”

 

Asuna asks Kirito, “Hey, Kirito! What’s up?”

 

Kirito says, “I just talked to Chrysheight. Apparently, Sphica is going to be discharged from the hospital.”

 

Usagi asks, surprised, “She is?”

 

Asuna says, “That’s wonderful!”

 

Kirito says, “Yeah, she has been apparently been doing better since we beat the bullying quest. But it’ll be a bit longer before she can return to school.”

 

Usagi says, “I’m not surprised after what she went through, but that’s good news. She is on the path to healing.”

 

Asuna says, with a warm smile, “Yes, she is.”

 

Kirito says, looking at Usagi, “And this proves that VR can be used to help heal people’s emotional wounds.”

 

Asuna says, looking at Usagi, “I’m really glad that Sphica is getting better, but I’m really glad that VR can be used to save people’s lives.”

 

Usagi says, with a warm smile, “Yes, I feel the same way.”

 

Kirito says, “After SAO, VRMMOs have had a bad reputation despite what happened, here, in ALO. Hopefully, one day, the world will realize that VRMMOs can be a positive force for society.”

 

Usagi says, with a warm smile, “Yes, I know that you are right, Kirito.” Usagi thinks in her mind, “And on that day, the dark legacy of Sword Art Online can finally be ‘just a memory’. One that needed to be remembered, but one that won’t rule over our lives anymore, right?” Usagi glances over to her right and there is an image of herself in SAO avatar, white hooded cloak and all, in which that image of ‘SAO Usagi’ lowers her hood to show ‘her’ face causing her to smile.

 

The End…of the story

 

There we go, everyone! Here is the latest story and it took me quite a while to create it because it has a ‘personal meaning’ for me. However, don’t ask me for any details because of that. In short, bullying is wrong…wrong…WRONG! Bullying others is just plain wrong and it leads to other ‘horrible things’ happening in which plenty of us have seen in documentaries, news, and whatnot. Anyway, please read and review and tell me what you think, but no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossver Fans!