Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online: SAO Beyond ❯ Genesis of a New Adventure ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

We have arrived at the second chapter and let me give you a bit of a recap of what’s up so far to clear up any confusion. As you already know, this story takes place after a seven-month time skip, October 2025 to June 2026, chronologically, from World’s Song. In the prologue chapter, we shall the events that happened in that time skip, which will play a role in the events of this story arc, namely Suguha’s/Sailor Celestial’s ‘death’. And yes, like Superman when he first fought Doomsday, she DIED! She died and she was resurrected in which you must remember that Sailor Moon and Sailor Scouts have also experienced their forms of ‘death’ and ‘revival’ in the Sailor Moon anime and manga, so, this isn’t ‘totally out there’. The main story starts one month after Suguha’s revival and our heroes and heroines are returning to their lives after Suguha’s/Sailor Celestial’s resurrection, but not the same way as before in many different ways. This ‘point’, Suguha’s ‘death and revival’ will be an important plot point and throughout the arc, there will be plenty more flashbacks on what happened during the events of Suguha’s ‘demise’ and resurrection as well as the aftermath. With that cleared up, I must give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. I would also like to give thanks and credit to Matty G91 and this author’s story of Kamen Rider Lunar for giving me permission to use Kamen Rider Lunar, his looks, and everything about him as well as the UNI-SHOCKER organization.

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Sailor Moon Online: SAO Beyond

(Sword Art Online opening music ‘Innocence’ starting)

As a group of rainbow colored birds fly through the air, witnessed by Naruto, Davis, and Asuna, the scene switches to Suguha, Serena, and Kazuto walking down the street, they turn around when they ‘sense’ something and the world around them shatters like a mirror revealing multiple alternate versions of them and the worlds of SAO, ALO, and beyond.

The next scene shows our heroes and heroines looking at the prone form of Suguha, dressed in ‘royal gown/dress’ as Princess Selene, lying in her see-through coffin with tears in the eyes of Kazuto, Naruto, and Serena in which the scene switches Naruto, dressed in his classic attire, but with white cloak similar to his dad’s cloak as Hokage while looking into the wind.

The next scene has Serena looking at her broach and then walking through the hallways of the Moon Kingdom dressed as Princess Serenity and as she looks into the air, her shadow splits into two shadows with one of them looking like her as Valkyrie Sailor Moon and the other looks like Heathcliff.

The following scene has Darien looking at a rose while his ‘alternate forms’ of Tuxedo Mask and Prince Endymon are behind him and then we see Davis looking at two tags that contain the Crest of Miracles and Life when he feels a hand on shoulder in which he looks to see Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, and the rest of the Digidestined and their Digimon looking at him.

The next scene has Leafa stand in the middle a very swallow pond surround by the images of her four ‘doppelgangers’ as Sailor Celestial reflected in the water of the pond as a rainbow light comes from the sky in which when she looks up towards it, she then sees the rest of her friends in their ALO avatars and Leafa smiles as she approaches them transforming into Ark Valkyrie Sailor Celestial in the process.

Then we find our heroes and heroines battling through legions of robots, monsters, and fighting even multiple version of Heathcliff before out of some kind of vortex, Ragnarok appears before all of them with a roar of power and hatred. Various warriors, heroes, and ‘other people’ from the multiverse ranging from Sonic the Hedgehog, Shiroe of Log Horizon, Kite from Dot-hack series, Neptune, Nepgear, and their fellow CPUs/CPU Candidates from Neptunia series, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, and others from the Marvel universe, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and so many others from the DC Universe, and so many more before it focuses on Doctor Ivo ‘Eggman’ Robotnik surrounded by the seven Chaos Emeralds and a mysterious and powerful crystal which reality all around it seem to shatter like a mirror.

Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Kazuto, and the others extend their hands to Sailor Celestial and she takes them as they look at what looks like a giant book in which in the pages, there are pictures of various different versions of all of them and Leafa is holding a smaller version of that same book and reading it to Rain, Seven, Yuuki, Strea, and Yuuki.

Finally, we return to see Suguha, Serena, and Kazuto at that same street in which Suguha closes that same book and turn to see all of their friends/family/loved ones waving towards them causing the three of them to run over towards them as the rainbow-colored birds create a rainbow in the sky.

(Sword Art Online opening music ‘Innocence’ ends)

Act 1: Sword Art Realities

Chapter 2: Genesis of a New Adventure

Early June 2026, Tokyo

Within one of the large stadiums in Tokyo, there is a huge sports stage where the seats are packed and some distance away, we find Suguha Kirigaya, wearing a classic dogi top and hakama style bottom, in which she is getting outfitted in classic Japanese bogu, the traditional Japanese armor used for kendo, made for her body by Kazuto, Serena, and Naruto, who is surrounded by her friends/family/loved ones.

Hiyori tells Suguha, “You did great, Suguha.”

Rika says, excitedly, “Yeah, girl! You are in the finals!”

Suguha says, with a smile, “Thank you, everyone.”

Naruto tells Suguha, “Hey, you earned it! Believe it!”

Hinata tells Suguha, “Naruto-kun is right, Suguha. You earned your place here.”

Joe says, “I’m still amazed that they still allowed you to compete. I mean, you are now a publicly known heroine.”

Tai says, “Well, for one thing, Suguha did save the world from literally ‘end of the world’ type scenario. The ‘energy burst’ that Ragnarok was going to unleash would have vaporized Tokyo, killing millions, including us, instantly and sent an ash cloud that would have covered the world in which all life would have ended on the planet. She is literally the savior of the world.”

Serena thinks in her mind, solemnly, “But at a horrific cost.” Serena then remembers Suguha’s battered and lifeless form in the immediate aftermath of her death and Serena mentally shakes her head to make sure that her thoughts don’t go down a ‘dark path’.

Izzy says, “Not to mention that we have shown that she can only use her powers in her ‘transformed state’ and that she is just like everyone else.”

Amara says, “Which is what plenty of our current foes have tried to take advantage of.”

Kari tells Amara, “We know, Amara. But there is nothing that we can do about it now.”

Darien says, with a smile, “It’s time.”

Kazuto tells Suguha, “Go get them.”

Suguha says, with a grin, “I will.”

Naruto says, with a foxy grin, “And you’ll win, I know it.”

Suguha tells Naruto, “Thanks, Naruto-kun.” Suguha gives Naruto a quick peek in the cheek in which Kazuto twitches at that in which Asuna gives him a comforting pat on the back as Suguha puts on her helmet as she heads for the stage. On the stage, the MC for this event is making an announcement with the mike in his hands.

MC yells out, “Hello, everyone! It is time for the finals! Our first finalist is Tori Shishuo from Kyoto!” Just then a young man with short black hair, brown eyes, and wearing his own dogi top and hakama style bottom as well as bogu armor fitted for his frame, walks up to the stage and the audience gives a round of applause and cheering. The MC then says, “And his opponent, I believe, needs no introduction. She is the savior of Tokyo, if not the world. None other than Sailor Celestial herself, Suguha Kirigaya!” Suguha walks onto the stage with massive cheers, ‘cat calls’, howls, applause, and all sorts of cheering much to Suguha’s embarrassment.

Suguha thinks in her mind, with a sigh, “Seriously?!”

Tori tells Suguha, with a confident tone, “I’ve been waiting for this. I’ve never taken on a superheroine before.”

Suguha says, a bit nervously, “Well, without my powers, I’m just as ‘super’ as you are.”

Tori says, “Maybe. But from what I heard is true, you are one of the best swordswomen around and you have training in kendo since you were a little girl. That means that you are quite good especially with your ‘battle experience’ in both here and in VR.”

Suguha asks, “You play VR?”

Tori responds, with a sly tone, “Who doesn’t these days? Thanks to ‘The Seed’, VRMMO are taking off! I play ALO myself! Heard you play too! You should know how helpful fighting ALO helps your game.”

Suguha says, a bit nervously, “There is a difference between real combat, here and in ALO, compared with kendo.”

Tori says, with a nod, “True, but it doesn’t mean that ALO combat doesn’t help improve your senses, focus, and concentration which is vital for kendo.”

Suguha says, with a nod, “Can’t argue with that.”

Tori says, with a sly tone, “Now, I can’t wait to take on the ‘savior of the world’.”

Suguha says, with a deadpan tone, “I’m not going to get away from that.”

Tori says, “Well, you did save the world by stopping that monster from destroying the world.” Tori says, a bit nervously, “Oops! I guess that you don’t want to talk about that since it isn’t your…best memory.”

Suguha says, with a plain tone, “Yeah, you can say that.” Tori and Suguha take their positions and when the MC signals them to start, the two of them fight in an intense pace for kendo in which Suguha lands the first strike and gaining the first point. The crowd cheers at that and after taking positions, again, the MC signals them to start. The fight is back and forth, but Suguha manages to come out victorious in the end, however, it was a close fight.

When it is over, the MC brings them together, raises Suguha’s left arm, and MC yells out, “The champion: Miss Suguha Kirigaya!” The crowd goes wild with excitement with wild cheering, applause, and more with our heroes and heroines clapping as well from their ‘VIP positions’.

Mina yells out, “Way to go!”

Sakura shouts out, “That’s the way!”

Naruto calls out, “Awesome, Suguha-chan! Believe it!”

Amara says, with a nod, “That a girl!”

Soon after, Suguha shakes hands with Tori and she says, “Great job. You were great.”

Tori says, with a smile, “Same here. I guess that my ‘experience’ can’t outweigh your combat experience.”

Suguha tells Tori, with a smile, “It could have gone either way. You were really great out there.”

Tori says, with a nod, “You, too. I hope that face you again.” Suguha and Tori then shake hands and Suguha is handed the trophy for winning the tournament with plenty in the audience, including her friends/family/loved ones, applauding.

Early June 2026, Tokyo, Dicey Café

Within the Dicey Café, there is a big celebration party going with banners showing the words ‘Congratulations, Suguha!’ with our heroes and heroines, human and Digimon, SAO survivors like Schmitt, Caynz, Yolko, Thinker, Yulier, and Ryoutarou’s friends/guild mates of Fuurinkazan, Minato, Kushina, Naruko, Karin, Ange, Tusk, Momoka, and the girls/women from Arzenal, Jun Motomiya, Midori Kirigaya, Queen Serenity, and quite a few others.

Vivian says, excitedly, “Way to go, Suguha!”

Suguha says, with a smile, “Thanks, Vivian.”

Jun says, “You did great, girl.”

Agumon (Tamer) says, “Yeah, boss!”

Lunamon says, “You were just wonderful, Suguha.”

Suguha says, with a smile, “Thanks.”

Hilda says, with a grin, “You showed those boys whose boss.”

Suguha says, “Come on, everyone. It isn’t that big of a deal.”

Jun says, with a smile, “Girl, one of our own’s big victories is always a big enough deal for a party.”

Ryoutarou says, with a grin, “No joke! This kind of thing is always something to celebrate! Through I’ve got to admit that it wasn’t as big as your belated birthday…”

Flashback; May 2026

In front of Dicey Café, Suguha and Kazuto are together as Suguha is stretching her arms out.

Suguha says, annoyed, “What a day!”

Kazuto says, with a smile, “You’ve had a long day, Sugu.”

Suguha says, with a nod, “No joke, big brother. Ugh! We had to take care of the survivors of this ‘Real Account’ mess with Real Account so screwed up that services are messed up. Add the rampages of people that have turned their grudges against Kayaba towards poor sis and the remaining youma from the Dark Agency forming their own version of the yakuza or taking over human criminal organizations like those Dark Digidestined and Tamers are doing, and things are a real mess.”

Kazuto says, with a solemn tone, “Things have gotten…crazy while you were ‘gone’, Sugu.”

Suguha says, “No freaking kidding, Kazuto.” Suguha rubs the bridge of her nose and she says, “Serena was recovering from SAO and now, she is getting reminders of Kayaba’s betrayal repeatedly. It is a real pain.”

Kazuto says, with a smile, “I’m sure that they will be better especially now that you are back, and you are even stronger than ever.”

Suguha says, with a grin, “Flattery isn’t going to get you anywhere, big brother.” Suguha says, with a sigh, “I’ve got some new powers with my new Ark Valkyrie powers making me a ‘complete’ Valkyrie Sailor Scout now that I have gained my ‘Valkyrie partner’, but it is like I’m starting all over again.”

Kazuto asks Suguha, “It is really that hard?”

Suguha says, “Trust me, Kazuto. These new powers are a whole new level.”

Kazuto says, “Makes me wonder what would happen with the ‘Ark version’ of your ‘Level Three Valkyrie Sailor Scout form’.”

Suguha says, “If my ‘regular’ Valhallan Valkyrie form was something, my Ark version must be in a whole other league and Trista warned me not to even attempt to go to ‘level three’ in Ark form yet.”

Kazuto says, “Probably a good idea.” Suguha nods her head as they arrive at the front door of the café and they open it in which they go inside where they find a large crowd of people including their friends/family/loved ones waiting for them as they fire ‘party poppers’ right at Suguha unleashing streamers at her.

“Surprise!” all of them say in unison as a huge sign is seen hanging from the ceiling and that sign says: ‘Welcome Back and Happy Belated Birthday, Suguha!’

Rika shouts out, “Hey! The guest of honor has arrived!”

Suguha asks, surprised, “What the?!”

Mina tells Suguha, “Don’t ‘what the’ us, girlfriend! We didn’t celebrate your birthday last month for…obvious reasons. Well, it is time to party!”

Suguha looked at Kazuto and he says, with a sigh and a smile, “I wasn’t told, but I had a feeling that they would do this.”

Suguha says, skeptically, “Yeah, I’ll bet.”

Kazuto gives off a nervous look and Serena says, nervously, “We didn’t tell Kazuto at all, Suguha.”

Asuna says, with a smile, “Kirito-kun can keep secrets at times, but not the best at hiding that he knows a secret.” Kazuto gives an annoyed look at Asuna in which Sasame runs up and hugs her.

Sasami yells out, excitedly, “Oh, wow! You really are alive!”

Suguha says, a bit nervously, “Nice to see you, again, Sasami-san.” Just then Suguha gets a ‘chill’ and an annoyed look as Washu is circling Suguha and look over her.

Kazuto asks, a bit annoyed, “What do you think that you are doing Washu?”

Ryoko says, annoyed, “That’s Washu being herself again.”

Washu says, ignoring everyone and looking at Suguha, “Incredible! Your body is completely restored to perfect health and there is not a sign of any degradation at all.” Washu then ‘pokes’ Suguha in the *ahem* rear and Suguha yelps at this which results in Washu getting Suguha’s elbow into her scalp, hard! Washu slams to the ground with a loud ‘wham’ and she is lying on the floor with anime dizzy spirals in her eyes.

Suguha yells out, angrily, “Hey, what the heck do you think you are doing Washu?!” Tenchi face-palms himself, Ayeka shakes her head, and Ryoko gives a satisfied smile on her lips.

Hilda tells Suguha, “Man! You are really something else, girl!”

Naomi says, “It is a miracle.”

Lita says, with a nod, “No joke, Naomi.”

Rosalie says, “Leave it to a princess like her to do the impossible including defying death itself.”

Suguha says, with a sigh, “I didn’t defy death…I just got really lucky.”

Hinata tells Suguha, with a warm smile, “Of that, we’re all glad that you are back, Suguha.” Just then a group of people wearing Tenbi Academy uniforms, including Takeru and Haruko, are walking over to them, Ryoutarou takes major note of the is a rather tall young woman with bright blue hair and light brown eyes. She has a slender, curvy figure and giant chest of the K cup bust which is well-shown, though not in any obscene manner, with her attire consisting of her wearing a large white lab coat which she keeps open, since she is a school nurse of the academy. Under the lab coat she wears pink strapless top which is openly laced down the middle revealing a lot of her cleavage, along with a very short brown skirt. Hikari and Hibiki see this and Ryoutarou yelps out as the twins shock him with violet lightning.

Haruko tells Suguha, with a smile, “Hello, Suguha-san.”

Suguha says, excitedly, “Hey, Haruko-san! Takeru-san!”

TK says, with a smile, “We had to invite them since they kept you safe until you recovered.”

The gorgeous young woman that’s dressed like a nurse responds, “It was no problem at all.” Plenty of the males in group can’t help to notice the woman’s *ahem* figure.

Minori says, with a sly grin, “I’m not surprised that plenty of you, guys, have your eyes on her. This is Aki, Tenbi Academy’s nurse and my best friend.”

The gorgeous violet-haired young woman, Aki, responds, “I’m just glad that Suguha-san is okay. You have been on the news lately.”

Sakura says, with a grin, “Not surprising!”

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Hey, Naruto-kun!” Naruto then yelps as a young teenage girl of around 17 years of age with light brown skin, grey hair that is put into a side ponytail and has green eyes, and wearing a female Tenbi Academy uniform that’s shows that she has a gorgeous female body with H-cup chest.

Sakura yells out, annoyed, “Not you, again!” Hinata’s right eyebrow twitches at Naruto getting tackled by the young lady.

Naruto says, a bit nervously, “Hey, Chacha-san.”

The young lady, Chacha, says, excitedly, “Oh, come on, Naruto-kun! I thought that we were passed that!” Chacha then presses Naruto’s arm into her *ahem* bosom causing anime tick marks to appear on Sakura’s, Hinata’s, and Suguha’s scalps.

Another female voice booms out, “Stop that at once, nave! I will not allow you to persist in pestering my husband any longer, you tramp!” Everyone looks to see a young woman with long blonde hair with blue eyes. She is dressed in a black dress with a white underdress which shows her cleavage, wears a choker on her neck, and has long brown boots with black stockings. The young blond-haired woman says, “I will not ye continue with thy unholy actions, you succubus. Thy shall stop attempt to steal the purity of thy husband or meet the wrath of my waves.”

Sakura thinks in her mind, with a solemn sigh, “Here we go.”

Suguha tells the young woman, with a smile, “I see that you haven’t changed, Tsukiumi.”

The young blond-haired woman goes over to Suguha, looks at her, and she says, “Ye gods! It is you! I was in disbelief when thy husband said that like the phoenix thy has returned from the great hereafter, but it is thou.”

Suguha says, nervously, “Trust me, it wasn’t easy, Tsukiumi.”

The young blond-haired woman, Tsukiumi, says, “I must agree with thee. For thy are talking about returning from the eternal slumber after all.” Tsukiumi says, looking at the light brown skinned young lady, Chacha, with a glare, “But thy isn’t important not! What it is important is that this seductress get thy hands off thy husband at once!”

Chacha says, with a grin, “I don’t see a ring on Naruto-kun’s finger, so, he is fair game to me!”

Tsukiumi shouts out, annoyed, “He is not ‘fair game’ you insufferable wretch.”

Chacha says, with a wide grin, “Oh, really? He hangs out with Sakura-san, Hinata-san, and a few other girls like you.”

Tsukiumi responds, with a blush and glare, “That’s not important. They are…”

Chacha says, with a seductive smile, “I’ve been a wonderful fan of Naruto Harem fanfiction myself. And I wouldn’t mind being in a harem with you, Naruto-kun.” Chacha then licks Naruto’s right ear causing Naruto to yelp and causing Sakura, Hinata, Suguha, and Tsukiumi to show varying degrees of irritation.

Sakura says, annoyed, “Okay! That’s enough!”

Tsukiumi says, “For one, thou can agree with you, Sakura.” Plenty of the others can help to smirk, giggle, and/or laugh at Naruto’s ‘situation’ happening to him.

Davis tells Naruto, with a smirk, “It kind of sucks to be you, dude.”

Tai tells Davis, with a grin, “I wouldn’t be saying that about Naruto, Davis.” Just then Davis yelps as his arm is grabbed by another woman.

This woman is a gorgeous woman with long flowing violet hair with some of it tied in a ponytail by a white ribbon, brown eyes, deep, full, and lovely rosy red lips, and a very short purple Chinese dress, which shows much of her cleavage and belly button, and a pair of violet high-heeled shoes.

Davis tells the woman, “Kazehana, cut it out.”

The woman tells Davis, lovingly, “Don’t be that way, my Ashikabi-sama.”

Kari tells the woman, “Kazehana, I hope that you haven’t been drinking…again.”

The woman, Kazehana, who has a flush expression on her face, responds, “Oh, Kari-chan, you are so cute when you are nervous.”

Davis responds, nervously, “That would be a yes.”

Kazehana tells Davis and Kari, in a drunken loving tone, “You and Kari-chan shouldn’t be that way, Davis-sama. Not after we consummated our love so long ago.”

Davis and Kari wildly blush at that and Tai asks, overhearing this, “What does Kazehana mean by that?” Just then another woman leaps in-between Davis, Kari, Kazehana, and Tai.

This woman is a well-endowed young woman with long, dark brown hair, brown eyes and a well-developed body figure. She is usually wearing a pink/violet belly top with a golden star on the front and a golden "10" on the back. For the lower part of her body, she has Capri jeans and a pair of sneakers.

The young woman responds, nervously, “Nothing! Nothing really!”

Tai asks, with a suspicious look, “Really, Uzume?”

Kazehana says, in a drunken stupor, “It is nothing really. The poor darlings were really depressed about Suguha’s ‘demise’. I was saddened to. To see the death of someone so beloved is the most horrific sight if you ask me, so, we shared quite a few drinks together and Uzume, Musubi, Kari-chan, Davis-sama, and I shared a wonderful time consummating our love in a love hotel.”

Tai yells out, shocked, “What?!” Davis and Kari flush like mad while brown-haired young woman, Uzume, slaps herself in the forehead while Kazehana is giggling like a madwoman in her drunken stupor.

Soon after, a female voice booms, “Really?”

Everyone looks to see a young woman with long red hair with side plaits and wearing a pink unfashionable dressed, wearing detached sleeves that resembles a cheongsam and glasses in front of her red eyes.

The young woman says, with a grin, “I would love to hear the story.”

Uzume says, pushing the young red-haired woman away, “Not today, Matsu!”

The red-haired young woman yells out, with a pout, “Come on, I want to hear!”

Just then Sakura grabs the young woman and she yells out, annoyed, “That’s enough, Matsu!”

The red-haired young woman, Matsu, says, with a sly smile, “Oh, come on! It isn’t like we didn’t do it ourselves!” Sakura, Hinata, Naruto, and Tsukiumi give mad blushes and Matsu says, with a perverse giggle, “You, me, Hinata-chan, Tsukiumi, and Akitsu had a wonderful time with Naruto-kun.”

Tsukiumi says, with a mad blush, “That’s because thou had bewitched us with your sinister elixir that not even husband could even resist.”

Matsu says, with a perverted grin, “I don’t know. It seemed like you loved Naruto-kun’s touch, Tsukiumi. And Hinata-chan…Wow! She was such a wild cat! I guess what they say about the shy ones.”

Hinata blushes like mad and Chacha says, with a pout, “Oh, man!” Chacha then says, with a smile, “Well, I don’t like mind! It sounds like Naruto-kun is a great lover!”

Matsu says, with a grin, “That he is! Oh, I’ve studied your powers and I would love…!!” Sakura gives a roar of anger and Matsu yelps out in fear as Sakura takes a swing at her. Matsu runs away as Sakura chases after her.

Suguha slaps herself on the forehead and she says, nervously, “Okay! TMI, big time!” Suguha tells Kazuto, “At least, I know that Asuna is responsible that you won’t do anything like that until you get married.”

Asuna and Kazuto give light blushes and Asuna says, with a nervous smile, “R-Right, Suguha-chan.”

Suguha, Keiko, Kotone, Rika, and Shion give suspicious looks and Rika asks Asuna, “Why are you acting so nervous?”

Asuna asks, a bit nervously, “Why do you say that Liz?”

Keiko says, shocked, “Don’t tell me…”

Kazuto tells Keiko, a bit nervously, “N-No!”

Rika says, with a wicked smirk, “Well…Well…!!”

Asuna yells out, blushing like mad, “No, Liz! Y-You have got it all wrong!”

Suguha looks at Serena and Darien and she asks, curiously, “Do you, two, have anything to say for yourselves?” Serena and Darien blush and they shake their heads causing Suguha to sigh at this.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Back in the present, Suguha says, with a sigh, “I had come back to learn that it wasn’t just Japan that went ‘wild’, it was my whole ‘family’.”

Ryoko tells Suguha, coming up, “Says the girl that got drunk during her belated birthday and welcome back party.”

Suguha gives a massive blush and she yells out, “I didn’t get drunk…at least on purpose!”

Kazuto says, glaring at Matsu, Kazehana, and a few others, “That’s because some of the drinks were spiked with something that not even Naruto’s healing factor could ‘digest’.”

Matsu says, with a nervous smile and blush, “My special elixir doesn’t damage your body like alcohol does including no hangovers.”

Kazehana asks, “Where is the fun in that?” Plenty of the others giggle/smirk at Matsu while Asuna and Darien come together.

Asuna says, with a smile, “Kirito-kun and Serena-chan are truly smiling again.”

Darien says, with a nod, “Yes, they are.”

Asuna says, with a sigh, “It has been a wild ‘ride’ for all of us.”

Darien says, with a nod, “The past two months have been really hard on all of us, Asuna.”

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yes, it has been. I’m just glad that Suguha-chan is back with us. I don’t want to see that happen again.”

Flashback; April 2026

It is Tokyo shortly after the end of the rampage of Ragnarok where we find Tuxedo Mask, the Sailor Scouts, and the Digidestined with their Digimon partners assembled in a hospital of Tokyo that’s still functional as Kazuto bursts into the main entrance of the emergency center of the hospital.

Kazuto shouts out, “Everyone!”

Everyone looks at Kazuto and Sailor Star says, weakly, “Kirito-kun…”

Kazuto goes over to Sailor Star and he asks, seeing her, “Are you okay?” Kazuto then notice that Sailor Star’s face is extreme red especially her eyes and Kazuto asks, “What’s wrong? Did something happen?”

Sailor Star says, unable to speak clearly, “Kirito-kun…I…we…” Kazuto gets a horrible foreboding as he looks at the others as he sees the solemn and/or horrified looks on their faces and he notices that someone is missing.

Kazuto asks, nervously, “Wait! Where’s Sugu?” Kazuto then notices that plenty of the others are flinching from his question causing that horrible foreboding feeling becomes worse.

When Kazuto looks at Sailor Moon, she says, hoarsely, “Kazuto…I…I…” Kazuto can see that Sailor Moon’s face was wet and red from a ton of tears from her eyes and his ‘horrible feeling’ becomes close to overwhelming.

A solemn male voice says, “As much as you don’t want to hear this from a stranger, your friends and loved ones are in no shape to tell you, Kirito.” Kazuto looks to see Seijirou Kikuoka, standing by a mobile hospital cot, like the ones used by ambulances, with a sheet covering ‘something’.

Tuxedo Mask says, nervously, “Wait…” However, Seijirou ignores Tuxedo Mask and removes the sheet to reveal, to Kazuto’s horror, Suguha’s lifeless form.

Kazuto takes a step back and he says, horrified, “No…”

Seijirou says, solemnly, “I’m sorry, Kirito. Ragnarok was about to unleash an attack that would have vaporized the whole of Tokyo and us and covered the Earth in ash that would have destroyed all life on Earth. Your sister went in for a final and desperate attack to stop him…” Kazuto started to walk over to his adopted sister’s/cousin’s lifeless body and Seijirou says, “…And she did it. However, she…she paid the ultimate price saving us all.”

Kazuto says, horrified, “No! No! NO!!!” Kazuto goes over, shakes Suguha’s lifeless body gently, and he says, with tears in his eyes, “Sugu, wake up! Please wake up! Wake up!”

Seijirou tells Kazuto, solemnly, “She was impaled right through the heart, Kirito. The paramedics…Your friends did everything possible to save her…to revive her…She’s KIA, Kirito. I’m sorry.”

Kazuto screams out, in complete disbelief and pure horror, “NO!! THIS CAN’T BE! THIS CAN’T BE! SUGU!!! SUGU!!!!!!” Kazuto then starts to cry tears of pain and sorrow and slams his fist onto the side on the hospital cot in which everyone hears a gasp of pure horror and they turn to see Suguha’s Earth mother, Midori Kirigaya, with Rika, Keiko, Hiyori, and Kotone also seeing the sight.

Midori says, with tears in her eyes, “No…my baby… please Kami no…” Midori then faints in which Sailor Uranus and Joe manage to catch her.

Joe says, shocked, “Midori-san!” The other newly arrived look at the others and they lower their heads in which Rika, Keiko, Hiyori, and Kotone start to shed their own tears of pain and sorrow in which Keiko starts to cry on Rika’s chest and Rika hugs her friend back while Hiyori puts her hands on her face to cover her eyes as she starts to cry rivers of tears as well. Sailor Star, weakly, walks over to Kazuto and gently hugs him in which he turns to Sailor Star in which pounds on his girlfriend’s armored form with Sailor Star shedding tears of sorrow and pain since her beloved just lost his precious sister, who was precious to them all.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Returning to the present party in the Dice Café, Asuna tells Darien, solemnly, “I remember another time that Kirito-kun’s face was filled with such pain. When he told me about what happened to the Moonlight Black Cats, his voice and face was in such pain. However, what happened to Suguha-chan, it was so much worse. I never want to see Kirito-kun in such pain again.”

Darien says, with a nod of his head, “Same with Serena. She was…lethargic. The life had drained from her eyes. She NEVER truly smiled after what happened…At least, until Suguha’s return.”

Flashback; Early May 2026

In front of Real Account headquarters, everyone is looking as the president of Real Account and his female sanctuary/assistant are being led away into a police van in which when the president of Real Account screams about building a ‘new world’ and his ‘contacts’ let’s just say the police officers, who had friends/family that were among those killed during what is being called the ‘Real Account incident’ weren’t ‘gentle’ with him.

Sailor Venus says, “Ow! That had to hurt!”

Sailor Uranus says, “He deserves it.”

Sailor Celestial says, “No kidding.” Sailor Celestial says, “This is just going to be more ‘fuel’ to the ‘fire’ of those technologies that can be useful to the future of the world and our society, but misused by damn maniacs like him.”

Yolei says, looking at Sailor Celestial, “Now, we should be talking about you.”

Sailor Celestial asks, curiously, “Me?”

Rika shouts out, “Um, yeah. We just found out…THAT YOU CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!”

ShineGreymon BM says, “Yeah, boss. Humans don’t get reformatted and reborn like us Digimon can.”

Joe says, “No joke! You…You were…!!”

Sailor Celestial rubs her head and she says, “To be really honest, I know what the heck is going on…kind of. And I still don’t really damn well get it.”

Sailor Pluto says, “You mentioned on ‘Soldier of Reality’ version of you is known as Elysium and that she was a creation of Kayaba.”

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “That’s right. She transferred her memories to me when she restored my powers when she ‘unlocked’ my powers that she ‘locked away’ to keep them from Yuuko as well as transfer a lot of my energies into Yuuko that she absorbed through the Dark Broach to ‘mimic’ Valkyrie Sailor Scout form. Elysium took my body to some kind of place and put me in some kind of healing chamber…”

Sailor Uranus asks, “Healing chamber?”

Sailor Orion asks, “Some kind of device that restored you back to life?”

Sailor Celestial says, “Well, the thing is…based on what I know. The chamber was designed to heal people’s injuries, even lethal ones, but only if that person is still alive. It is like…that thing that Davis and Kari were put in when they were badly hurt.”

Sailor Sun asks, “You mean the ‘Healing Medicuboids’?”

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Yeah. The only reason that ‘regeneration matrix’ or whatever helped me is because of my powers as Sailor Celestial and my Etherion. I really don’t get it, but it seems like my powers mixed with the chemicals in that thing and ‘wham’! They healed my body completely and here I am! To be honest, I really don’t completely get it.”

Kazuto tells Sailor Celestial, with a warm smile, “Right now, Sugu, I really don’t care.” Kazuto then hugs Sailor Celestial and she gives a slight blush.

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile and blush, “Big brother, you are embarrassing me.” Sailor Celestial is then hugged by Naruto and Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial says, warmly, “Big brother…Naruto…Sis…I’m sorry. I really must have caused you a lot of trouble and pain.”

Sailor Moon says, with a warm smile, “It doesn’t matter, Celestial. We’re just glad that you are back.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it.” Plenty of the others can’t help to nod their heads in agreement and smile warmly with their reunion with Sailor Celestial while various vans and cars filled with reporters and other news personal start to come up and the reporters start to pile out as well as head towards our heroes and heroines.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Back in the present, we return to the party in Dicey Café and Darien says, with a nod, “Afterwards, we found out that it was indeed a miracle that Suguha returned to us.”

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yes.” Asuna asks Darien, “How is Ami-chan doing with the tests that she is doing with the chemicals that made up the healing chamber?”

Darien says, with a plain tone, “Ami is greatly immersed in it. She says that it could revolutionize medicine, but it is going to take her time to make heads or tails of it.”

Asuna says, with a sigh, “It is a shame about what happened to the chamber.”

Darien says, with a nod, “Kayaba could have done a lot of good with that like he could have done good with SAO and the NervGear.”

Asuna says, with a sigh, “I guess that we will never truly know the commander…I mean Kayaba.”

Darien says, “I don’t think anyone will.” Darien says, with a smile, “However, I think that it doesn’t matter. For once, Kayaba’s machinations have done something good.”

As Darien and Asuna look at Suguha, Asuna says, with a nod and a smile, “Yes, it has. It has brought someone precious back to us.”

Darien thinks in his mind, looking at Serena and Kazuto, “However, I don’t think that Meatball Head and Kazuto have fully recovered from the whole experience…because none of us have recovered from it yet. The shadow of Ragnarok still looms over us.”

Flashback; May 2026

We are back at Suguha’s ‘welcome back and belated birthday party’ and Suguha is sighing at learning what happened while she was ‘gone’.

Ryoko tells Suguha, “Can you really blame them? They were really bummed out after you and that Ragnarok monster beat yourselves into the ground.”

Just then Suguha’s eyes grow wide and she says, concerned, “Oh, crap! With all that happened, I forgot to ask about that freak! I know that he is dead, but what happened after we…KO each other?! I need to know what happened to his corpse!”

Mina tells Suguha, “Whoa! Easy, girlfriend! You don’t have to worry about that ass’ corpse at all!”

Shion says, “It isn’t surprising since you, literally, destroyed his head.”

Suguha asks, surprised, “What?”

Lita says, with a nod, “That’s right, Suguha! You destroyed his head and left a big hole coming out of his back! Ragnarok was dead as dead can be!”

Suguha says, with a sigh, “That’s good to know.”

Amara says, “In the aftermath of the fight and we managed to get ourselves together after…your ‘demise’, we found that a government group was trying to Ragnarok’s remains away. We…protested that.”

Suguha asks, a bit nervously, “Protested?”

Michelle says, with a sweet yet dangerous smile, “Quite a bit.”

Davis says, “And the world agreed with us at that point.”

Lita says, seriously, “We weren’t going to give them a damn chance to create another of that fucking freak!”

Tai says, with a nod, “No joke! We made sure that nothing of Ragnarok’s remains got into their hands!”

Izzy says, “Afterwards, we strapped Ragnarok’s body onto an asteroid and with Ryoko’s and Ryo-Okhi’s help, we sent Ragnarok’s remains into a black hole.”

Suguha asks, surprised, “You sent him into a black hole?”

Tenchi says, with a nod, “Yes, we did.”

Washu says, “Personally, I wanted to study him…” When plenty of the others glare at Washu with ‘not friendly’ glares, Washu says, nervously, “Can you really blame? You really can’t blame the greatest scientist in the universe to be so curious.”

Ryoko asks, with a smirk, “Want to bet?”

Tenchi says, quickly changing the subject, “We didn’t want to take any chance with that creature, so, we made sure that he was completely destroyed.”

Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and Amara says, “That…fiend took you from us and we weren’t going to let a chance of another Ragnarok to be born ever.”

Mina says, with a smile, “There is no chance of anything of that freak remaining now!”

Lita says, with a grin, “With you back, the legacy of that freak is over!” However, there are plenty within our heroes and heroines that feel that statement is far from true.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Returning to the party in the present, Darien thinks in his mind, “Plenty of us thought Ragnarok’s ‘legacy’ was far from over and we were right. Tokyo is still recovering from the ‘scars’ left behind by Ragnarok including the fact that there are still people that are still missing being found with a new legion of super-powered people coming around due to the fact that the blood that Suguha shed during much of the fight became some kind of ‘power crystal’ that can do a lot of ‘things’ due to the fact that Suguha is the Sailor Scout of Reality and those crystals might have a touch of Etherion. Those ‘power crystals’ is what the source of power for two of Suguha’s ‘temporary replacements’: Her clone and now, younger twin sister, Stella AKA Sailor C, and her ‘armored counterpart’, who was someone that Suguha ‘terrorized’ while she was under the control of Orichalcos around three years ago, had the source from those same crystals. Sailor C could use the ‘power crystals’ directly since she was Suguha’s clone and her heart was pretty much like Suguha’s heart despite the differences in personality. Her ‘armored counterpart’, Tae, used the crystal as a power source for her armor shaped in Suguha’s image, which is shock that a girl could develop an armored suit, but then again, it wasn’t just her father that was an important worker on the NervGear, Tae actually helped with the NervGear’s creation. Suguha said that she is much of a child genius as Seven, but I doubt that Seven…However, who knows what happened with the ‘reboot’ of our world some months ago.”

On the meanwhile, Suguha is looking out the window and Naruto asks, coming over, “Is everything okay, Suguha-chan?”

Suguha gives a look of surprise and she says, a bit nervously, “I’m okay, Naruto-kun.”

Sakura tells Suguha, “That’s not what Naruto-kun told us. He felt your distress.”

Suguha gives a look of surprise and Hinata says, “It is through the ‘link’ that we share with Naruto-kun, Suguha-chan.”

Suguha says, nervously, “Oh.”

Flashback; April 2026

Right now, Naruto, Sakura, and Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy are flying through the Japanese countryside with Sakura using her Star Sapphire ring.

Sakura tells Naruto, “You know, it is kind of unnatural to see a group of people flying through the air despite them knowing about living creatures made of digital information that come from a ‘digital mirror world’ created from this world’s technology and magical girl superheroes becoming public.”

Sailor Galaxy says, with a smile, “We know, Sakura-chan.”

Naruto says, with a grin, “And that’s why we are going through the mountainous areas, believe it.”

Sakura tells Naruto, “Okay, what’s wrong?”

Naruto tells Sakura, “Sakura-chan…”


Sakura tells Naruto, “Don’t give Hinata and I that, Naruto-kun.”

Sailor Galaxy says, “We know that you are distressed, and we don’t need our ‘link’ to say that something is wrong.”

Naruto says, with a sigh, “I just been having a ‘bad feeling’ that something really bad has happened to Suguha-chan and the others back in Tokyo.”

Sakura tells Naruto, “I would think that it would be nerves since Suguha and Serena practically became a deity at the battle for Kingdom Hearts, but then again, it isn’t a power that she can use on a whim. And there are powerful foes that could even fight with us and them on an even playing field.” Sakura thinks in her mind, “And we did sense a major power surge coming from Tokyo. It could be anything, but I’m not getting a good feeling.”

As the three of them arrive near Tokyo, Sailor Galaxy gasps and she yells out, “Oh, Kami!” Naruto and Sakura look with Sailor Galaxy to a lot of columns of smoke coming from many various areas of Tokyo.

Naruto asks, shocked, “What the?”

Sakura says, concerned, “Oh, crap! A lot of those columns of smoke are coming from Odiaba and Juuban!”

Naruto says, seriously, “We got go now!” Immediately, the three of them zoom off into Tokyo.

Flashback; Later that day, Tokyo, Juuban District

Within the Juuban District, there is VAST devastation and destruction throughout the whole of this district of Tokyo and Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy are helping wounded people through much of the rubble of destroyed and heavily damaged buildings.

Sakura asks, “My Kami, what could have done this?”

Naruto says, “It is like a major natural disaster came through here!”

Sailor Galaxy says, helping people out of a crushed bus, “But there were no reports of a major earthquake here.”

One of the people says, fearfully, “It wasn’t…an earthquake…it was…it was a monster!”

Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy look at the person and Naruto asks, “A monster?”

A Digimon Tamer with a Hagurumon as a partner then says, “That was no monster! A Digimon is a monster! That…That ‘thing’ was a oni! A demon!”

Sakura asks, surprised, “Demon?”

Hagurumon responds, with a nod, “Yeah! That fiend was beating even Mega Digimon left and right! I saw him beat even the legendary Digidestined Digimon, Omnimon and Imperialdramon, down to the ground like nothing!”

Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy gasp in shock and Naruto says, stunned, “No way!”

Sakura thinks in her mind, “Those two are the most powerful Digimon around and this ‘creature’ just knocked down like they were nothing?!”

Just then a male voice shouts out, “Hey! What are you doing here?!” Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy look to see a pair of JSDF soldiers come into view with one of them having their hands on their assault rifle.

The other one says, “Hold it! That girl is a Sailor Scout! I recognize her!”

The first JSDF soldier, the one with their hands on their weapon, asks, “You sure?”

The second JSDF soldier says, “Yeah! She’s Sailor Galaxy!”

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

Sakura says, with a serious tone, “And we’re helping save lives here which you should be doing too!”

The first JSDF soldier gives an annoyed look, but a female voice says, “That’s right, private.” The first two JSDF soldiers look to see a lovely woman in her mid-thirties with long black hair and dark eyes with a classic JSDF uniform walking towards them.

Both JSDF soldiers give the classic salute and the second JSDF soldier says, “Major Kya, ma’am!”

The female JSDF soldier, Kya, responds, “You heard the lady!”

The two JSDF reply in unison, “Yes, ma’am!”

After the two JSDF soldiers run off, Sailor Galaxy asks, concerned, “What happened here?”

Kya responds, with a plain tone, “We’re not completely sure and I’m not sure if I can share everything with you, but I can tell you this: Earlier today, a monster…fiend with incredible power just started rampaging just outside of Tokyo and came into the city. It was just killing everyone and destroying everything in sight. There was no rhythm or reason. It was just there to destroy, slaughter, and obliterate all in its path. Your fellow Sailor Scouts engaged the creature, but most of them were brutally injured when that thing ran rough shot over them!”

Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy gasp in shock and Sailor Galaxy asks, “How are they?’

Kya gets a bit solemn and she says, “The injured Sailor Scouts managed to recover, but not until the ‘healer’ of their group had recover and she got a nasty set of blows knocking her out for a good while. Only Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial were the only ones left to fight this…beast. Their friends and Sailor Moon’s ‘lover’, Tuxedo Mask, helped out by getting civilians out of the way, but it was hard-fought. From what I saw and heard, the creature was immune to their weapons and their special attacks only made it more powerful.”

Naruto says, nervously, “Oh no.”

Kya says, “Oh no is right, young man. Kami, I sound like an old woman, but then again, I feel like I aged into a senior citizen after that horror.” Kya shakes her head and she says, “Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial fought the creature in hand to hand combat, but it was getting the better of them especially since they have no experience fighting hand to hand. From what I heard, those two are used to using their special attacks and weapons against other ‘monsters’ that they were fighting, but it wasn’t only that, the creature was BRUTALLY powerful. It smashed them through buildings and vehicles. It lifted up the biggest trucks without breaking sweat and he can topple buildings with a single punch.”

Sailor Galaxy says, worriedly, “Oh my.”

Naruto is starting to get a horrible feeling in his heart and Kya says, solemnly, “It came to a head in Shibuya. Based on what I learned, witnesses say that it was ‘crackling’ with energy and ready to unleash a powerful attack of some kind. I just learned that it would have been an attack that would have wiped the whole of Tokyo off the map and could have sent an ash cloud that could have covered the world.”

Sakura says, shocked, “That could have destroyed all life on the planet!”

Kya says, solemnly, “Yes.” Kya looks at Sailor Galaxy and she tells her, solemnly, “Galaxy-san, from what I heard, Sailor Moon was knocked unconscious in the final moments, Sailor Celestial was alone, and she launched one final desperate attack on that creature, which has been called Ragnarok…”

Sakura thinks in her mind, concerned, “Ragnarok? I read about that. It comes from the Norse mythology legend about the ‘twilight of the gods’. Basically, Ragnarok is the Norse ‘doomsday’.”

Kya says, solemnly, “…Sailor Celestial managed to succeed in stopping the creature for good, but…she paid the ultimate price.”

Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy gasp in shock and horror and Naruto yells out, angrily, “No way! How can you say that?! I don’t believe that!”

Kya tells Naruto, looking at him, “I don’t know what your connections are to the Sailor Scouts, kid…Much less why you look like a famous anime and manga character, but I wish that I could say that you are right. That this is some kind of terrible joke.” Kya says, weakly, “It…It isn’t…Sailor Celestial…is KIA. I was there at the scene. She died on scene in Sailor Moon’s arms.” Looks of pure horror and disbelief are shown on Naruto’s, Sakura’s, and Sailor Galaxy’s faces as this information hits them like a thermo-nuclear bomb!

Naruto says, horrified beyond belief, “No…No, this can’t be…” Naruto falls to his knees and Sakura and Sailor Galaxy race to his side as Naruto goes into mental shock at the death of one of his ‘precious people’.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Back in the present and in the Dicey Café, Sakura says, “It is through the ‘link’ that Naruto ‘sensed’ your death by that ‘thing’s’ hand.”

Suguha says, a bit solemnly, “I’ve caused you, all, a lot of pain.”

Sakura tells Suguha, “You really didn’t have a choice based on what we heard from the others. It was either you or all of us. If I was in your position, I would have done the same thing.”

Suguha tells Sakura, “That doesn’t make me feel any better, Sakura.”

Sakura tells Suguha, plainly, “Well, you should feel a bit bad. You did cause us more than a bit of grief.” Sakura then tells Suguha, with a smile, “However, we’re glad that you are back with us and that nightmare is over.”

Suguha says, plainly, “I don’t know.”

Sakura tells Suguha, “Come on! You blew his head off and we flung his corpse into a black hole! That freak is never coming back!”

Naruto says, with a smile, “Believe it!”

Suguha says, “I know that…” Suguha says, “But after I came back and regained my powers, I read up on American manga and found out that creature that killed Superman-san, Doomsday, was turned into a skeleton and he found a way to revive. In fact, he was blasted by an energy attack that vaporized one-fifth of a planet and his body remained intact despite him ‘dying’. And after he came back from that and his battle with Superman-san, he took the same type of attack and because he ‘evolved’, he wasn’t even scratched and destroyed a being of pure energy.”

Naruto tells Suguha, “Come on, Suguha-chan! That was a manga, and this is…!!”

But then Sakura tells Naruto, nervously, “Our ‘world’ is a manga and anime, too, Naruto-kun.”

Hinata tells Naruto, with a nod, “And ‘magical girls’ like the Sailor Scouts are also anime and manga too.”

Naruto says, nervously, “Good point.”

Suguha says, “And just like I am now, Superman-san had dreams about Doomsday before he found out that he was alive and well. My nightmares are real…like ‘prophetic vision’ real.” Naruto hugs Suguha and she says, “Sorry.”

Naruto tells Suguha, “No, Suguha-chan, I understand on how you can get hung up on things. I got hung up on getting the Teme back to the Leaf.” Sakura gives a slight solemn look with those words about Sasuke, but Hinata gives Sakura a conforming smile causing Sakura to smile back. Naruto says, with a smile, “Now, let’s enjoy your victory party!”

Hinata says, with a smile, “Yes!” Suguha nods her head and the four of them head off to join the party, in the back of her mind, Suguha can’t help to think about the nightmares and the creature that killed her: Ragnarok.

Early June 2026, ALO

In the virtual skies of ALO, Leafa, Suguha’s ALO avatar, is flying through the virtual night sky and she is deep in thought.

Leafa thinks in her mind, “It has been a whole month since I returned…” Leafa then looks at the floating land masses of Svart Alfheim and she then looks up towards the World Tree in which a familiar floating castle that served as the ‘prison’ for her brother and many thousands of others is floating in the skies of ALO near the area of the immense World Tree that dominates their virtual realm. Leafa thinks in her mind, “And even this place has changed since after my ‘death’ and before my return.”

Flashback; May 2026, ALO

In the skies of ALO, Leafa is flying with Kirito, Usagi, Asuna, and all of the ALO players of our heroes and heroines are looking up at the same floating castle with Leafa looking on in amazement.

Lisbeth says, with a smile, “We had that same reaction.”

Klein says, with a grin, “No kidding.”

Leafa says, looking at Asuna, “I guess your dad and the top brass at RCT Progress took my ‘advice’.”

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yes, they did.”

Usagi says, a bit nervously, “Through it was what happened to you that inspired them to do it.”

Leafa asks, “Huh?”

Kirito says, with a sigh, “After it was found out that Suguha Kirigaya and Sailor Celestial are one and the same, someone leaked out that you snuck into SAO.”

Leafa yells out, stunned, “What?!”

Minako says, with a nod, “Yep! They interviewed quite a few SAO survivors that were part of the ‘Assault Team’ and found out that you were the ‘big hero’ that took down Kayaba.”

Leafa slaps herself in the forehead and she says, “Oh, great.”

Kirito says, “RCT Progress used your ‘title’ as a world hero to launch New Aincrad. It was said to honor you and the other heroes and heroines of SAO.”

Haruka says, annoyed, “They just used your death and the deaths of the victims of SAO to improve their image.”

Leafa asks, “Plenty of you must have been pissed, huh?”

Lisbeth says, with a nod, “Yeah, we were.” Lisbeth says, with a grin, “Asuna got all angry and she exposed herself as Sailor Star to her family!”

Asuna gains a big blush on her cheeks and she yells out, embarrassed, “Liz!”

Leafa says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

Haruka says, with a nod, “You got that right. Quite a number of us were slapping ourselves and we couldn’t erase their memories a second time due to causing them real damage.”

Asuna gives a blush of embarrassment and Kirito tells Asuna, with a warm smile, “What’s done is done and it can’t be undone, Asuna. And your anger is understandable. Personally, I was just as angry as you are. While I think that it is true that they were honoring all of us that went through SAO…” Kirito says, with a serious tone, “I wouldn’t have been mad if it was just only that. They did use Sugu’s death and what happened to us in SAO to improve their image.”

Klein says, with a sigh, “But that’s the business world for you, bro.”

Dai says, with a sigh, “Yeah, that’s a fact.” Dai says, with a grin, “But it doesn’t mean that this time, we can’t enjoy going up and down that castle to the fullest without worrying about being trapped in there or the threat of the Shinigami at our throats in that castle. This time, the castle can be enjoyed the right away.”

Sam says, with a smile, “Dai has a point. Plus, they also honored all of us by putting our names in the walls and ceiling of the new Blackiron Palace.”

Kirito says, with a smile, “I agree, Sam. While they did it for selfish reasons, in a way, it does also honor all of the sacrifice and pain that we went through in SAO. And it might be the way to finally separate Kayaba’s legacy from Aincrad for good.”

Plenty of the others smile and Asuna says, with a nod, “I agree, Kirito-kun.”

Lisbeth says, with a grin, “Let’s show Leafa the first floor since they have made a big statue of her on it.”

Leafa yells out, stunned, “Say what?!”

Silica says, with a pout, “Liz, don’t tease Leafa like that!”

Lisbeth gives a sly giggle and Leafa glares at Lisbeth, annoyed, in which Philia says, “Only the first ten floors have been unlocked since they are going through the data of Aincrad and redesigning the floors a bit with improved bosses.”

Leafa asks, “Improved bosses?”

Taichi says, with a smirk, “The bosses that they have now are nothing like the ones in SAO.”

Kirito says, “That’s a major understatement, Taichi.”

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Kirito-kun!” Everyone looks to see Rain, Seven, Yuuki, and Strea flying towards them.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Back in the present, Leafa thinks in her mind, “Boy, big brother and the others weren’t kidding about the New Aincrad bosses. Not only do they have an ‘ALO twist’ since they look more based on ancient mythology that ALO is based on, but they are really something else. I can tell that these bosses are these lower floors of New Aincrad are something equal to the upper floor bosses of SAO’s Aincrad! Man! They are something…but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t more exciting.” Leafa then gives a smile, but she then wipes out her sword and spins around in which she hears a familiar yelp as three players, two females and one male, are right in front of her with Leafa’s sword being pointed at the male player.

The male player is a male Sylph with a familiar spiky blond hair, blue eyes, and wearing equipment/clothing similar to a familiar blond-haired ninja.

The first of the two female players is an Undine with short blue hair, pink eyes, and wearing a red and pink version of Asuna’s Knights of the Blood Oath uniform, minus the rapier.

The second of the two female players is a Cait Sith with long violet hair, violet eyes, and wearing what looks like an exact duplicate of Kasumi’s classic kunoichi outfit with what looks like a violet version of Pina, Silica’s dragon partner in SAO and ALO, flying by her.

The male Sylph holds up his hands and he yells out, in Naruto’s exact voice, “Whoa! Whoa!”

Leafa groans, puts away her sword, and she says, “Geez, Arashi, you should know better than that.”

The Undine player says, in Sakura’s exact voice, “That’s what I keep telling him, but he doesn’t listen.”

The male Sylph says, with a familiar foxy grin, “Come on, Megumi-chan. You know that I’m the number one prankster in the virtual world, believe it!”

The Cait Sith player says, with Hinata’s voice, “Megumi-chan, you know that’s how Naruto…I mean Arashi-kun is.”

The Undine player says, with a groan, “Don’t I know Hime.”

Leafa says, with a smile, “Anyway…” However, before Leafa could say or do anything, she is in the arms of the Sylph player and he locks lips with her in a loving and passionate kiss causing Leafa to flush like mad as the player does so, but she couldn’t help to enjoy the kiss in which she return the kiss with the same love and passion.

After a minute or so, they break off the kiss and the Sylph player asks, slyly, “Better?”

Leafa says, with a sigh, “Good grief. What am I going to do with you? All right, better.”

Just then Leafa yelps as the Sylph player grabs one of Leafa’s hand, wrap his arm of his free hand around the arm of the Cait Sith player, while grabbing the Undine player’s hand with his free hand at the same time, in which he yells out, “All right! Then it is time for our date, here, believe it!” Soon after, the Sylph player, Naruto’s ALO avatar of Arashi, takes Leafa, Sakura’s Undine ALO avatar of Megumi, and Hinata’s Cait Sith ALO avatar of Hime around in which they can’t help to sigh and smile lovingly at Naruto.

Early June 2026, Tokyo, Juuban District

In the completely rebuilt Juuban District, Valkyrie Sailor Moon is on top of the apartment complex that’s her and her future husband’s, Darien’s, home, and she is looking out into the night skies of the ‘real world’.

Just then a female voice asks, “Thinking about something, Tsukino-san?” Sailor Moon turns to the source to see a young woman of around 21 years of age with short white hair, yellow eyes, and wearing white and black outfit with a samurai style sword attached to her back.

Sailor Moon asks, plainly, “What is it, Miyabi-dono?”

The young woman says, with a nod, “We have a job for you.”

Sailor Moon asks, annoyed, “What is it now?”

The young woman walks over to Sailor Moon and she tells her, “Remember, you accepted our terms to give you greater strength to make sure that nothing like Ragnarok happens ever again. You have your ‘royal sister’ back, but while she may be more powerful than ever, do you think that it will protect her from the Shinigami?”

Sailor Moon asks, with a glare that’s unlike her before SAO, “Is that a threat?”

The young woman responds, “No, Sailor Moon-san. I’m just pointing out something. Your weapons and special attacks were completely worthless, and you were completely overwhelmed. It took the sacrifice of Sailor Celestial to stop Ragnarok and it was only a miracle that returned her back to the land of the living. You should know better that Ragnarok may not be an ‘exception’.” Sailor Moon lowers her head and images of Ragnarok with Suguha’s lifeless form center in her mind.

Sailor Moon asks, with a sigh, “What do you want me to do now, Miyabi-dono?”

The young woman, Miyabi, responds, “The youma remnants from the Dark Agency are getting on the nerve of the human yakuza.”

Sailor Moon says, “I’ll bet.”

Miyabi says, handing Sailor Moon a group of files, “Take them out. You may not have Ark Valkyrie powers, but you are more than powerful enough since you have achieved the highest forms of your non-Ark Valkyrie powers combined with our training to take out this group with ease single-handed.”

Sailor Moon says, taking the files, “Fine.”

Miyabi asks, “You have a question?”

Sailor Moon tells Miyabi, “You know darn well what my question is. Like you’ll give me an answer.”

Miyabi says, “And you’re right. I won’t. I take my job seriously…and tell your boyfriend that I don’t like people sneaking up on me.” Sailor Moon gives a look of surprise and Miyabi turns around only to find the end of Tuxedo Mask’s cane just mere millimeters from her face causing her right eyebrow to quirk up.

Tuxedo Mask says, plainly, “And I don’t like my girlfriend and future wife used as a pawn in anyone’s game.”

Miyabi says, “Well done. I knew that you were here, but I didn’t know how close you were. You have had shinobi training.”

Tuxedo Mask says, plainly, “Sammy said that I was very ninja-like in my actions and I must admit that my tactics are similar to a shinobi with distraction and misdirection in which I used it to help Sailor Moon and girls by distracting the enemy for them to inflict the final blow. I thought: Why not? Let’s just say that the Hayabusa and Mugen Tenshin are really respectful of my former kingdom.”

Miyabi says, “It shows. However, it makes you a creditable threat.”

Tuxedo Mask says, plainly, “I’ll take my chance.” Miyabi starts to move, but she then finds another Tuxedo Mask right behind her in which BOTH Tuxedo Mask say in unison, “Which one if the illusion and which one is real? Or are both real in which I’m producing a solid energy clone? I don’t think that you want to find out.”

Miyabi says, with a plain tone, “Or maybe I do.” Miyabi then seems to vanish, but Tuxedo Mask, the real one and not the duplicate, throws his cane to his left side, where it gazes the cheek of Miyabi, causing her to give a look of surprise, and a small cut form on her cheek.

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, shocked, “Darien-kun?!”

Miyabi touches her cheek and she says, “Elite level.” Miyabi says, “Farewell…your majesty.” Miyabi then drops off the roof and using her ninja skills, she gets down to the ground and sets off into the night. Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask look at each other and Sailor Moon lower her head.

Sailor Moon tells Tuxedo Mask, “Darien-kun…”

Tuxedo Mask says, “I already get why. It is the reason that I got this new strength.”

Sailor Moon says, “It may not be enough. That…That fiend…that killing machine slaughtered three hundred people, beat nearly all of the girls into submission, who by the way have practically mastered their regular Valkyrie powers at that point, destroyed a huge chunk of Tokyo. Suguha and I had to go hand to hand with Ragnarok and no matter how much we pummeled him, which was more powerful punches than usual since we focused our powers on increasing our strength, speed, stamina, and likewise to the max, but Ragnarok beat us from one side of Tokyo to the next! It took Suguha dying to take him down for good! It was a miracle that she given a second chance at life! And it isn’t just you, Darien-kun! If any one of you…suffered that fate…I know that you won’t come back and…and I don’t know…I’ve already seen so much death and now, two months ago, I saw more mindless death and slaughter as well as a person that I love so much taken from me.”

Tuxedo Mask closes his eyes and he says, with a sigh, “Meatball Head…”

Sailor Moon says, “I’m sorry.” When Tuxedo Mask opens his eyes, he is surprised to find Sailor Moon gone and he looks around in which he looks up into the sky to see her nearly as a speck in the distance.

Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, with a sigh, “What am I going to do with you, Serena?” Tuxedo Mask then leaps down in which his outfit transforms in which his top hat turns into a biker helmet with his tuxedo transforming into a biker outfit version of itself in which top quality motorcycle appears in which he gets on and races off after Sailor Moon. However, some distance away, Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy is watching the whole exchange using her Byakugan and special device attached to her left ear to magnify her hearing.

Sailor Galaxy thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Sailor Moon…Serena…I understand why you did this. But all of us were affected by Suguha’s ‘death’. Why didn’t you come to us?”

Just then a female voice says, “You know why she didn’t come to you.” Sailor Galaxy turns to see another young lady in front of her.

This young lady is a young woman of 18-19 years of age with pale white skin and icy blue eyes. Her hair is a dark-gray color of medium length that is pent up slightly in the back by her white bow that has blue stripes on the ends. In her shinobi clothes, she wears a solid white furisode kimono that hangs off her shoulders and exposes her cleavage. The outfit has a blue double-lined trim with a blue obi on the back.

Sailor Galaxy says, “Sailor Moon isn’t one of them, Yumi. She is the protector over love and justice.” Sailor Galaxy says, “And you know that we, of the Elemental Countries, don’t acknowledge either both the ‘Hanzo faction’ or ‘Hebijo faction’ as true shinobi like the Hayabusa and Mugen Tenshin clans do.”

The young lady says, “The ‘shinobi community’…”

Just then a familiar male voice says, “Is right and you know it, Yumi-san.” Sailor Galaxy and the young woman, Yumi, look to see Minato Namikaze walking out of the shadows. Minato says, “The way of the shinobi is just that. There is no ‘good shinobi’ or ‘evil shinobi’, but there is your own shinobi way.”

The young lady, Yumi, responds, “Is that the Elemental Countries or just Whirlpool? Ever since the war back in the Elemental Countries, Whirlpool has regained its prominence before it was destroyed which is just under a year ago. Your former home, the Leaf, is still recovering from the various ‘scandals’ including and especially those involving your son.”

Sailor Galaxy tells Yumi, “Please, Yumi, enough.” Yumi looks at Sailor Galaxy and she says, “I’m sorry that I mentioned how the Mugen Tenshin, the Hayabusa, and Elemental Countries have made shinobi that work with the Japanese government or call themselves ‘evil shinobi’ basically ‘outcasts’ in the shinobi community, but I won’t have you treating Sailor Moon as a threat. Not after all that she has suffered and all that she has done.”

Yumi tells Sailor Galaxy, “You were once a shy little girl unable to confront that one that you love your feelings, but you aren’t that girl anymore.”

Sailor Galaxy says, with a plain tone, “I’m not, Yumi. That Hinata Hyuga is…No, she has grown up into me. I’m Sailor Galaxy, a protector of this universe and this planet as well as a shinobi of the Elemental Countries.”

Yumi says, with a smile, “And a true shinobi at that. I’m guessing that not even Minato-dono knows that you have yet to show your new FULL power as a Sailor Scout.” Both Minato and Sailor Galaxy give looks of surprise at Yumi and Yumi says, “There is a reason why we shinobi NEVER share our secrets with each other.” Sailor Galaxy just smiles at Yumi and Minato can’t help to wonder what kind of power that Sailor Galaxy is hiding.

Early June 2026; Moon Kingdom

Within the currently abandoned, yet, fully restored Moon Kingdom, we head for the Moon Kingdom palace where a figure manages to pass through the security barriers.

The figure says, in a haunting familiar male voice, “It seems like the barriers are no different in this timeline than in my timeline. I guess that many things don’t change across realms.” Soon enough, the male figure goes into the Moon Kingdom palace for whatever his purpose is.

Early June 2026; Earth, Tokyo

Back on Earth, we are somewhere within Tokyo that seems to be engulfed in a violet ‘aura’ of sorts as Naruto fighting off two young ladies.

The first young lady looks to be 17-18 years of age with long, soft blonde hair worn with a blue headband that has a ribbon on each side of the head, blue-green eyes, and her outfit looks to be a school uniform of some kind, unbuttoned, revealing most of her torso underneath; particularly her breasts. Along with a blue plaid skirt, she wears long socks and her signature black and gold metal boots adorned with small blue tassels on either side.

The second young lady is a tall, yet, gorgeous muscular woman of mid to late twenties with long, flowing black hair and reddish-brown eyes. She wears a tattered gakuran with a cap and metal epaulets, a rope belt, and a pair of tengu-geta. She wraps her bosom in a sarashi, and her wrists with the bandages typical of open-hand fighters.

Naruto dodges a kick from the blond haired young woman and he yells out, “Geez! Can’t I go to a simple dueling tournament without you attacking me?!”

Sakura, who is battling the black-haired woman, shouts out, “You are the one that started it with this ‘pranking war’, Naruto!”

The black-haired woman says, “That’s right! You made my juniors look like fools and for the honor of Hanzo Academy, I’m putting you in your place!”

Sakura retorts, “Oh, please! Daidoji-san, you really want to fight Naruto because he is the only guy in history to even beat you!”

The black-haired woman responds, with a smirk, “Yeah, there is that too! I love a good challenge and Naruto-kun is the greatest challenge that I ever faced since Rin! No way I’m going to give up beating him!” Sakura and the black-haired woman, Daidoji, continue their hand to hand combat struggle while Naruto sweat drops upon hearing this.

Naruto says, with a deadpan expression, “That’s just great.” Naruto then seemly gets hit by blond-haired young lady, but he then ‘puffs’ into smoke revealing a trash can showing that Naruto just used the Substitution Jutsu.

The blond-haired young lady says, “Hey! Stand up and fight!” She turns to her right to see up on a rooftop and give her a foxy smirk.

Naruto responds, with a grin, “But Katsuragi-chan, this is how a shinobi fights. Distraction, sleight of hand, and being crafty as a fox, believe it! If you can’t keep up, then you shouldn’t be a shinobi.”

Sakura shouts out, “That’s right! Tactical fighting is the way of the shinobi.”

Daidoji says, with a smirk, “True, but having the strength, speed, and agility also helps to perform the tactics needs by shinobi.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “You have a point there, Daidoji-chan.” Naruto then ducks under a kick from the blond-haired young lady.

At the edge of the barrier surrounding the area, Sailor Celestial is focusing her powers and she says, overhearing that, “Leave it to Naruto-kun to agree with his opponents.”

Sailor Galaxy, who is with Sailor Celestial, says, with a smile, “Well, Naruto-kun is right that they do have a point, Celestial-chan.”

The blond-haired young lady says, “You are going to pay for meddling in my ‘boob time’!”

Naruto responds, annoyed, “You should know that I don’t like perverts despite several of my teachers being them. In fact, having several teachers that are major pervs shows how much they piss me off! How would you like it if your ‘assets’ were ‘attacked’ like that?!”

The blond-haired young lady responds, “Oh, come on! They are my best buds and classmates! Plus, a little fondle is good for them, it could make them grow!”

Sakura asks, annoyed, “Really?” Just then two Naruto Shadow Clones burst out of the shadows, grab onto the blond-haired young, and they start to *ahem* ‘touch’ her *ahem* assets causing her to flush. Sakura, Sailor Galaxy, and Sailor Celestial blush from that, Sakura hits herself in the forehead, and she yells out, annoyed, “Really, Naruto?!”

Naruto responds, “What?! I’m just teaching her a lesson not to do ‘Pervy Sage things’ to her friends like that!”

Sakura asks Naruto, “By doing something that Jiraiya would love to do in his ‘adult books’, Naruto-kun?”

Naruto gives a blush and a yelp in which Daidoji says, “He may have matured, but he is still the same guy from the anime and manga that he is famous for here.”

Sakura says, with a sigh and smile, “Yep.” After Naruto’s ‘attack’ on her, the blond-haired young lady hits the clones, hard, causing them to dispel and she puts her hands on her own chest.

The blond-haired young lady then says, excitedly, “Actually, that felt great!” The blond-haired young lady asks, excitedly, “Hey, can you do it again?!” Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Celestial nearly do an anime face-fault.

Sakura screams out, annoyed, “That girl is utterly shameless!”

Daidoji says, with a smirk, “That’s Katsuragi for you.” Just then Sailor Celestial opens up a huge hole within the barrier surrounding the area and all of the other Sailor Scouts then file in through the barrier.

The blond-haired young lady, Katsuragi, says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

Sailor Celestial says, excitedly, “Hey, girls!”

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “We were wondering what was keeping you.”

Sailor Galaxy says, “Sorry, everyone.”

Sailor Mars says, “Not your fault, Galaxy.”

Sailor Uranus asks, glaring at Katsuragi and Daidoji, “What do you think you are doing?!”

Sailor Star says, “This isn’t the time, Uranus. We’re going to be late.”

Sailor Celestial says, “Oh, crap!”

Naruto says, nervously, “You got that right, believe it!” Naruto and Sakura then leap over to the others and they prepare to leave.

Katsuragi says, “Hey!”

Sailor Uranus asks, with a glare and smirk, “Really? Two against all of us?”

Daidoji says, cracking her knuckles, “Sounds like a challenge.”

Sailor Uranus beings to crack her armored knuckles and Sailor Saturn says, “We don’t have the time, Uranus-papa.”

Sailor Uranus responds, plainly, “Fine, Firefly.” Soon enough, Naruto, Sakura, and the Sailor Scouts leave the area in which Katsuragi and Daidoji are left behind.

Daidoji says, “Next time.”

Katsuragi says, with a smirk, “You got that right, Daidoji-sempai!” Katsuragi then puts her hands on her chest and she give a perverted smirk as she images Naruto ‘touching’ them.

Early June 2026; Outer Space

At the outer reaches of the solar system, there is a massive space station that looks haunting familiar like the moon-sized battle station from the Star Wars universe, but it is shaped-like an egg and it looks like that it has a face on it. Within the massive and unusually as well as hauntingly designed space station, we find a familiar figure on the bridge.

This figure is male that’s human or humanoid in which he is rotund in appearance, with dark-colored pants and leggings, white gloves a red top, a bald head, pince-nez glasses with blue lenses, a bright red nose, and a very bushy auburn moustache.

The male says, in a sinister male voice, “Ooh-hoo! We are here! This is the universe that contains what I need!” The male figure says, with a disinterested tone, “Ha! I’ve seen better things to conquer in the gutter.”

A female metallic voice, “Don’t underestimate this universe and its ‘protectors’. The Sailor Scouts are no pushovers especially since they have tons of battle experience under their belts.”

The male figure says, “Ha! Pretty girls in skirts don’t scare me!”

The female metallic voice responds, “Pretty girls in ARMORED SKIRTS and uniforms for that matter, wielding magical weapons, and having powers that can destroy entire armies with a flick of the wrists. Which is especially true of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, Doctor Eggman-san.”

The male figure says, with a scoff, “I’ll believe it when I see it.” The male figure, revealed to be none other than Doctor Ivo ‘Eggman’ Robotnik, says, with a sinister smile, “But if she has the power that you say that she has. I will finally be able to be rid of that rotten hedgehog from my Earth for good and none one can stop me from conquering my entire universe! Forget that! The whole multiverse shall be mine to conquer and rule as a god!” Doctor Eggman then starts to give his classic overblow evil laugh while we go off to the side to see a familiar female figure covered in shadows and while we can’t see her features, there is a wicked glow in their eyes.

Early June 2026; Earth, Japan, Neo Domino City

Back on Earth, we head back to Japan, but this time, we are within the Kaiba Dome in Neo Domino City where we find Suguha with Naruto and the two of them are engaged in an intense and passionate kiss where we look to see Suguha having her duel disk attached to her left wrist.

When they break off the kiss, Suguha says, “I’ve got to go, Naruto-kun.”

Naruto tells Suguha, “Kick butt out there, Suguha-chan.”

Suguha says, with a smirk, “You better believe it.”

Naruto says, with a grin, “Hey! That’s my line!” Suguha gives a giggle and Suguha heads off out onto the stage where she is introduced by the MC in which then her opponent is introduced as Suzume causing Suguha’s eyes to widen in which she sees a young woman of mid to late twenties with long violet hair tied in a bun with neck long bangs flowing down each side of her head, square glasses in front of her red eyes, deep and lovely pink colored lips, and wearing sexy female business outfit with a black duel disk attached to her left wrist.

Her friends/family/loved ones see this and TK asks, “Isn’t she…?”

Amara says, with a serious tone, “Yep! She is the former teacher of Hebijo Academy.”

Yolei asks, suspiciously, “What’s she doing here?” There are mixed reactions while on the dueling field, Suguha and Suzume look at each other.

Suzume says, with a smile, “We meet again.”

Suguha asks, with a glare, “What are you doing here?”

Suzume says, “Just checking up on you. I must say that you are looking good…Well, for a dead girl.”

Suguha says, annoyed, “If I had a yen when I heard that joke…”

Suzume says, activating her duel disk after inserting her duel deck inside, “Shall we start? Everyone wants a show from the ‘savior of the world’.”

Suguha says, with an annoyed tone while putting her own duel deck into her duel disk, activating her disk at the same time, “Fine, but don’t complain to me when you get your ass handed to you.”

Suzume tells Suguha, with a sly smile, “You shouldn’t underestimate a ninja.” Just then a strange device appears in the air above them and the whole of the dueling field transforms into a massive forest with a training field in the center.

The MC shouts out, “It looks like that it is the shinobi training Action Field!”

In the audience with our heroes and heroines, Tai asks, “Why do I get the feeling that wasn’t a coincidence?”

Suguha and Suzume say in unison, “Duelists locked in battle! Kicking the earth and dancing in the air alongside their monsters! They storm through this field! Behold! This is the newest and greatest evolution of Dueling! ACTION DUEL!” With those words, their decks are shuffled by their decks, they draw five cards from their decks while their life-point counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist, and numerous Action Cards rain down onto the field.

Starting Scores:
Suguha: 4000
Suzume: 4000

Suzume says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I shall start this duel off with Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude in attack mode!” Just then Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600) appears on the field in attack mode.

There are a lot of gasps and Suguha asks, “Diamond Dude?”

Suzume responds, with a sly grin, “You were expecting something else, Suguha? You should know better.”

Suguha thinks in her mind, “No kidding! I’m dealing with ninja, but that doesn’t mean that she plays with a ‘ninja deck’. However, I never imagined rare cards like those! How did she get her hands on them?!”

Suzume says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with one card face-down.” Suzume then takes off at top speed which surprises Suguha.

Suguha thinks in her mind, “I should expect that since she is a ninja, but how can she run in those damn heels?! Also, why didn’t she use Diamond Dude’s ability?” Suguha takes off after her, draws one card from her deck, and she shouts out, “My move!” Suguha says, putting one card on her duel disk, “First, I start off with my Black Stone of Legend!” Just then The Black Stone of Legend (0/0), a black egg rock-like monster, appears on the field in attack mode and Suguha yells out, “And now, I use his ability and release him to bring out a certain monster from my deck!” A card comes out of Suguha’s deck, her deck is reshuffled, and she says, putting the card on her duel disk, “My Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Black Stone of Legend bursts into the light and out of that light, Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Suguha shouts out, “I don’t know what your game is, but I intend to find out! Red-Eyes, Inferno Fire Blast!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon unleashes its dark fireball at Diamond Dude, but Suzume, using her ninja grace and ability, leaps up on Diamond Dude’s shoulders, leaps into the sky, and grabs an Action Card.

Suzume says, putting the Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Evade! Your attack is negated!” Diamond Dude then leaps out of the way of the attack.

Suguha then grabs an Action Card, puts into the main slot of her disk, and she yells out, “Action Magic: Sneak Attack! Since your negated my attack, you lose life-points equal one hundred times the level of the monster whose attack you negated!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon vanishes and appears in front of Suzume and she is sent flying by getting smacked by Red-Eyes’ tail, but she easily backflips back down to the ground, safely, while her life-points drop by 700 points. Suguha says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

Current Score:
Suguha: 4000
Suzume: 3300

Suzume says, drawing a card, “Well done. You have drawn first blood. But now, it is my move!” Suzume says, drawing the top card of her deck, “I activate Diamond Dude’s ability! I look at the top card in my deck and if it is a spell card, I can send it to the grave and use its effect next turn!” Suzume displays Pot of Greed spell card, she discards it to the graveyard, and she says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I summon Destiny Hero-Defender in defense mode!” Destiny Hero-Defender (100/2700) appears on the field in defense mode and Suzume says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And then I place one card face-down to end my turn.”

Suguha thinks in her mind, confused, “Hold up! She placed a monster that will give me a bonus card and she didn’t switch her Diamond Dude back to defense mode?!”

With our heroes and heroines, Mimi asks, “Did she make a mistake?”

Matt says, “I don’t think so.”

Raye says, with a nod, “I agree with Matt.”

Suguha says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Suguha draws another card and she says, “Thanks to your Defender, I get an extra card!” Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot, “I play my Cards of Red Stone! Now, I discard one level seven Red-Eyes monster from my hand to the grave! Then I draw two cards!” Suguha discards her Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon (2400/2000) Gemini monster card, draws two cards, and she says, discarding a card from her deck, “I also must discard one level seven or less Red-Eyes monster from my deck as well!” Suguha discards the card from her deck to her graveyard slot and Suguha says, displaying Black Metal Dragon (600/600) Monster card, “And now, I use the ability of my Black Metal Dragon! I equip my Red-Eyes with him and boost his power by six hundred!” Suguha puts the card into the main slot of her disk causing Black Metal Dragon to appear and ‘infuse’ into Red-Eyes Black Dragon causing it to go from 2400/2000 to 3000/2000 in which Suguha shouts out, “Take out her Diamond Dude!”

Red-Eyes Black Dragon attacks with a more powerful ‘dark fireball’, but Suzume says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “You should have known better, my dear! I play my trap: D-Shield!” One of Suzume’s face-downs is revealed to be the D-Shield trap card and Diamond Dude switches from attack mode to defense mode as an energy field surrounds it causing Suzume to say, “Due to this trap card, my Diamond Dude is switched to defense mode and it can’t be destroyed in battle as long as this card is equipped to it.”

Suguha leaps up, grabs an Action Card, and she says, putting it into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Cutter Flame! If my monster has more attacks points than your monster’s defense points, you take the difference as damage!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon’s flames go around Diamond Dude’s shield, but they head straight for Suzume.

However, Suzume ‘produces’ an Action Card, puts it into the main slot of her disk, and she yells out, “Action Magic: Ninja Art of Substitution!” She then gets hit by the flames, but Suzume then turns into a log and Suguha looks around in which she then sees her on the top of a tree in which Suzume says, with a sly smile, “All battle damage from the attack is negated.”

Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn.”

Suzume leaps down from the tree, uses her ninja skills to land on the ground, and she says, drawing a card, “My move!” Suzume says, drawing two cards, “And now, due to my Diamond Dude’s ability, I use the power of my Pot of Greed to draw two more cards.” Suzume says, drawing the top card of her deck, “Then I use his power again.” Suzume displays Destiny Draw, discards it to her disk’s graveyard slot, and she says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I play Destiny Hero-Doom Lord in attack mode.” Destiny Hero-Doom Lord (600/800) appears on the field in attack mode and Suzume says, “And now, I activate Doom Lord’s ability and banish your Red-Eyes!”

Doom Lord leaps towards Red-Eyes, but Suguha says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! I activate my trap: Attribute Shutter!” Suguha’s face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of a monster bound by a straight jacket and Suguha says, “Since you used a Dark monster’s ability against another Dark monster, this trap card equips on and negates his ability!” Doom Lord is then bound in a high-tech straight jacket and Suguha says, with a smirk, “Oh, if this card is destroyed by removing said monster from the field, you get slammed with five hundred points of damage.”

Suzume says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Well played, Suguha. I end my turn with a face-down.”

Back with the others, Hinata says, “Suguha is doing well.”

Matsu says, “She is, but her opponent is holding back.”

Tsukiumi says, “For once, thy can agree with you. Thou wretched assassin is testing Suguha.”

Suguha says, drawing a card, “My move! And due to your Defender, I get another card!” Suguha draws another card from her deck and she says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Now, I release Red-Eyes Black Dragon and summon my Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon roars as it is engulfed in dark flames and ‘transforms’ into Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) in attack mode in which Suguha says, “Thanks to his ability, he gains three hundred attack points for every dragon in my grave and if you lost count, I have five now!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon then goes from 2400/2000 to 3900/2000 and Suguha shouts out, “Attack her Doom Lord! Inferno Dark Fire!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon unleashes powerful dark flames right at Doom Lord.

Suzume says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I don’t think so. I play Attack Guidance Armor!” Suzume’s face-down card is revealed to be the Attack Guidance Armor trap card and Suzume says, with a sly smile, “This card redirects your attack to another monster and it is obvious on who I choose.” The Attack Guidance Armor from the picture on the card appears and attaches to Diamond Dude in which Darkness Dragon’s hits him and his shield causing the attack to be negated.

Suguha says, “I end my turn.”

Suzume says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Suzume then discards Destiny Hero-Malicious (800/800) Monster card and Suzume says, “And now, I use the effect of my Destiny Draw. I discard my Malicious and draw two more cards.” Suzume draws two cards from her deck and Suzume says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Now, I release Defender, Diamond Dude, and Doom Lord to play Destiny Hero-Dogma!” The three said Destiny Heroes vanish in which Destiny Hero-Dogma (3400/2400) appears on the field in attack mode while Suzume grunts as she loses 500 life-points.

Suguha says, “Thanks to my trap, you lose five hundred points since Doom Lord left the field.”

Suzume says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Speaking of traps, I play my own. My Trap Trip!” Suzume’s face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Trip trap card and Suzume says, “And now, I can add one trap card from my graveyard to my hand.” A card comes out of graveyard slot of Suzume’s duel disk and she says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “Then I place one card face-down and then I equip Dogma with my Mage Power equip spell! He gains five hundred attack and defense points for every spell and trap card on my field including itself!” Dogma then roars out as he goes from 3400/2400 to 4400/3400 in which Suzume says, “Attack her Red-Eyes!” Dogma brings out a blade from its right wrist and charges right for Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon in which Suguha leaps to grab an Action Card, but Suzume says, producing her own Action Card, “I don’t think so! Action Magic: Action Crush! Your Action Card is destroyed and you can’t take anymore this round!” Suzume puts the Action Card into the main slot of her disk and Suguha yelps as the Action Card in her hands is destroyed while Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon is impaled.

Suguha says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “I activate my Defense Draw!” Suguha’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card causing her to say, “This trap card negates all battle damage from this attack and I get to draw a card!” Red-Eyes roars as it is destroyed in a strong explosion, but a shield protects Suguha and she then draws a card. Suguha then says, pushing another button on her disk’s touch screen, “Then I activate my other trap: Return of the Red-Eyes!” Suguha’s other face-down card is revealed to be the Return of the Red-Eyes continuous trap card.

Suzume says, with a sly smirk, “I think that I will end my turn.”

Current Score:
Suguha: 4000
Suzume: 2800

Back with the others, Mimi says, “Oh, Suguha lost her best monster, but she still has the life-point advantage.”

Izzy says, “Life-points aren’t everything, Mimi.”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Izzy is right, Mimi. Sugu could lose her life-points really quick if she doesn’t turn things around.”

Returning to the duel, Suguha says, drawing a card, “I draw!”

Suzume says, “And now, Dogma’s ability cut your life-points in half!” Dogma then sends a shockwave right at Suguha, but Suguha quickly leaps up and grabs an Action Card.

Suguha says, putting the Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Acceleration! Effect damage is zero!” In a blur, Suguha zips out of the way of the shockwave and Suguha says, displaying Performapal Trump Witch (100/100) and Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (2700/2000), a dark blue-grey version of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with a dark blue pendulum crystal coming out of his back, Pendulum monster cards, “I take scale four, Performapal Trump Witch, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Suguha puts the two Pendulum monster cards on her Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear on her Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors in which said monsters appear on the field in two columns of light, one monster per column, with the number 4 below Trump Witch and the number 8 below Arc Pendulum Dragon. A swinging crystal pendulum appears between the two monsters and Suguha says, “Now, I can summon monsters that are level five through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Suguha puts two cards on her duel disk, a circle of light appears, and Suguha yells out, “Come on down! Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact and the duel eyed dragon of dimensions, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Two ‘lights’ come down from the circle of light and Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact (1800/2000) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

The MC shouts out, excitedly, “Awesome! Suguha has brought out the ace of her deck!”

Suguha says, “And now, I activate the effect of my trap! Since I have a Red-Eyes monster on my field, I can revive one Red-Eyes Normal monster from my graveyard! Return, Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” A column of dark flames comes onto the field and out of those flames, Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) appears on the field in attack mode in which Suguha says, putting the last card in her hand into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate my Card of Sanctity! This forces both of us to draw until we have a full hand!” Suzume and Suguha draw from their respective decks until each of them have six cards in their hands and Suguha says, “And next, I activate the effect of my Trump Witch! I can now fuse monsters on my field! And I choose to fuse my two Red-Eyes dragons!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Meteor Dragon then go into a fusion vortex in which Suguha says, “Dragon of the searing eyes, untie with the dragon of the flaming stones, and bring forth the dragon of never-ending hunger! I Fusion Summon Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!” Suguha puts a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) appears on her field in attack mode. Suguha says, “And now, Starve Venom’s ability boosts its attack power by the attack power of one special summoned monster on your field until the end of the turn!” Starve Venom then goes from 2800/2000 to 7200/2000!

Back with the others, Keiko says, amazed, “Oh, wow.”

Kotone says, with a smile, “That’s Suguha for you.”

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “Problem is that face-down card. We know what it is.”

Amara says, “Making Suguha’s attacks quite useless.”

Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot, “Then I activate my Spiral Flame Strike spell card! Since I have an Odd-Eyes monster on my field, one card on your field goes splat!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon fires a beam right into Dogma and he grunts out as he is destroyed. Suguha yells out, “And now, Starve Venom, end this duel now!”

As Starve Venom prepares to attack Suzume directly, she says, with a sly smile, “I don’t think so, my dear.” Suzume jumps to grab an Action Card and she says, putting the Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Evade! Your attack is negated…!!”

Suguha says, putting her own Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: No Action! Your last Action Card is negated!” Suzume gives a look of shock as a powerful blast from Starve Venom sends her flying as she loses 7200 life-points as well as the duel.

Final Score:
Suguha: 4000
Suzume: 0

The MC shouts out, as the Action Field ‘fades away’, “Awesome! With a flawless victory, the winner is our savior of humanity and Earth: Suguha Kirigaya!” Everyone starts to cheer while Suzume lands on the ground safely with a sly smile on her face.

Suzume tells Suguha, “It seems like your skill has gotten even better ever since you came back.” Suzume says, “It seems like you can’t be destroyed, Suguha. It would SEEM.” Suguha gives a curious look as Suzume vanishes in classic ninja fashion.

Suguha thinks in her mind, “What is her angle? What is she up to?” Suguha just shrugs as she heads back to her friends/family/loved ones to celebrate her victory.

Early June 2026; Outer Space

In the orbit of Earth and Earth’s moon, we find ourselves within the darkened bridge of a futuristic spaceship that has a familiar look similar to the bridge of the Enterprise, but the darkened look makes it hard to get a good look at all of the people on this bridge of this spaceship/starship.

Just then a person sitting in the captain’s chair asks, in a male voice, “Report?”

A Scottish male voice comes over an intercom, “You really put the gal through the ringer, captain. She just got out of her training pants. Well, no major systems are damaged.”

The person in the captain’s chair, the captain of the ship, responds, “That’s good news.”

The Scottish male voice then says, “But systems are lighting up like a Christmas Tree, captain. We have power…we have systems…but they are so scrambled more than mac and cheese!”

The captain of the ship asks, “Can you get all systems online, Scotty?”

The Scottish male voice responds, “You bet ya stars, captain! However, it is going to take a while. As I just said, the computers are a bit scrambled. We just went through an interdimensional portal after all.”

A gruff male voice says, “It is a miracle that you didn’t scramble us all over the multiverse, Jim.”

The captain of the ship responds, “Oh, it wasn’t that bad, Bones.”

The gruff male voice says, “Anyway, we are doing because of some guy…”

A familiar female voice then says, “Bones, this isn’t just ‘some guy’ and you know it. He is an incredible threat.”

Another familiar female voice says, “He murdered nearly four thousand people through his use of technology and he trapped ten thousand people in a hell that was supposed to be a dream of beautiful future full of fun and adventure.”

Another male voice says, plainly, “Personal experience aside, it is logical to say that he is a significant especially with his technical knowledge and abilities in which despite him meeting his ‘demise’ in the early twenty-first century, he has mastered twenty-third century technology quite proficiently. Due his self-center nature and lack of…feeling for other living beings, his threat is indeed significant.”

The first female voice says, “Thank you, Spock.”

The captain of the ship says, “I believe that we get the point, Serena. It is the reason that we chased after him.” The captain of the ship asks, “Spock, can you scan for him?”

The male voice says, “Sensors aren’t operating at one hundred proficiency, captain. It may be hard to pin-point…”

The second female voice says, “Try this timeline’s Moon Kingdom.”

The captain of the ship asks, “How can you be sure Suguha?’

The gruff male voice says, “We don’t know if they exist in this universe.”

The plain male voice says, “Actually, Doctor McCoy, while the sensors aren’t at one hundred percent proficiency, they are in functioning order enough to detect the same ‘energy field’ produced by the Moon Kingdom to block scanners in exact same area of this universe’s moon as on the moon of our universe. It is logical to assume that we are in an alternate timeline to our own and we are in the past.”

The captain of the ship asks, “When?”

A third female voice says, “Captain, I’m getting signals from this Earth. Based on what I can tell, this Earth is in the year of twenty-twenty-six. I believe that it is early June of that year that this Earth is in.”

The captain of the ship asks, “Any signs of a third world war?”

The third female voice says, “No, captain. Not even a hint of war. From what is known, there are tensions between the United States and North Korea and problems with the terror organization known a ISIS…”

The gruff male voice asks, “ISIS? They have those dang blasted extremist nutjobs in this Earth too?”

The plain male voice says, “It would seem so. Based on what I know from our Earth’s history, ISIS was a factor in the start of World War Three.”

The captain of the ship says, “History that we don’t want to relive, Spock.”

The second female voice says, “Big time.”

The plain male voice tells the captain, “Captain, need I remind that despite this being an alternate timeline, the Prime Directive…”

The captain of the ship says, “I know my duties, Spock. And like it or not, we are only here for HIM.” The captain of the ship asks, “Sere, are you and your sister sure that he would go to this world’s Moon Kingdom?”

The plain male voice says, “Captain, sensors are completely online and they have detected one life-form in the Moon Kingdom palace.”

The first female voice says, “I think that answers your question, Jim.”

The captain of the ship says, “Mister Sulu, you heard your Security Chief. Standard lunar orbit.” The captain of the ship pushes a button on the chair and he asks, “Bridge to engineering. Scotty, are transporters online?”

The Scottish male voice that was speaking before responds, “No, captain, but they will be online shortly. The new gal just got off her training wheels, but she is already a tough lady. Aye. Power and systems are pretty much intact. Just a little TLC and the gal will be purring like kitten again.”

The gruff male voice shouts out, “Well, could you at least get the damn emergency lights back on? If Jim is going down well beam down there, he needs to get to transporter first and I would damn well get back to sickbay without slammed into every wall on the meanwhile!”

The captain of the ship says, with a sly tone, “You hear that Scotty? It is a bit dark in here.”

The Scottish male voice responds, “Got ’ya, captain! Aye!”

The first female voice asks, with a cheeky tone, “Geez, Bones, I didn’t know that you were scared of the dark.”

The captain of the ship says, “Don’t go there Serena.” The first female voice gives an annoyed growl while the second female voice gives a giggle.

Early June 2026; Earth, Japan, Neo Domino City

Within a large restaurant inside of Neo Domino City, our heroes and heroines are assembled together, and they are having a big dinner together.

Rika says, excitedly, “This is awesome!”

Another female voice booms, “Yes! There is so much yummy food!”

The young lady that spoke looks to be a young woman with fair skin, of average height and slender built. She sports a very developed and curvaceous body with VERY well-developed *ahem* ‘assets’, slim waist, and flared hips. She has brown eyes and a brown hair. Her hair is hime-styled; it has short bangs, chin-length strands surrounds her head and framing her face, a single antenna-like strands that hangs just above her head, and hip-length hair at the nape of her neck. Her clothing consists of is a white gi with red string decorating it that resemble the traditional clothing worn by the miko with the addition of a short red skirt, mid-calf brown boots, and upper thigh-high white stockings.

Kari tells the young lady, “Come on, Musubi. Don’t stuff yourself too much.”

Jun says, “I think that she is adopting my brother’s eating habits.”

Davis yells out, annoyed, “Hey!”

Ryoutarou says, “Come on, folks! We’re here to party!”

Kazuto says, “There are still some ways to go in the tournament, Klein. Those of us that made it, like Sugu, have just gone through the preliminaries.”

Ryoutarou says, “Yeah, but those ‘opening rounds’ weren’t easy.”

Kazuto says, “Yes, but there are still many contestants left and from what I heard, it is going to be a battle royal format next.”

Keiko asks, “Battle royal?”

Ami says, with a nod, “Yes. It is going to be a Battle Royal Action Duel where a lot of the city will be the battlefield and they have to succeeded in gathering a certain amount of an ‘item’ to proceed. Duels that they fight in which they are wagering a certain amount of that ‘item’.”

Mina says, with a grin, “It is going to be a blast!”

Matsu says, “The competition is going to be stiff. There are plenty of duelists that are well-known WORLDWIDE in this tournament.”

Ryoutarou says, “Well, they can’t compete against our best like Suguha, Serena, Davis, and Naruto!”

Serena says, “You have to remember that due to the ‘world reboot’ some months ago, everyone can Pendulum Summon.”

Davis says, with a grin, “Yeah, but we’re still the best at it! And officially, you and Suguha are the founders of Pendulum Summoning!”

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Yeah, but these days, it is fame that we don’t need.”

Naruto tells Suguha, “Come on, Suguha-chan, you and Serena shouldn’t think about that, believe it!”

Suguha warmly smiles at Naruto and Mina says, with a grin, “Yeah, no joke!”

Shion says, looking around, “That’s going to be difficult.” Everyone then glances around to see plenty of other people in the restaurant giving them glances and turning away, in a nervous fashion, in which plenty in our group sighs as they continue their meal.

(That evening)

Suguha, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Matsu, and Tsukiumi are with another person are together in the hallways of a five-star hotel within Neo Domino City.

This ‘other person’ is another young woman with short, light brown hair, brown eyes, and her clothes consist of a top that was a white shirt with long, flowing sleeves in a similar make to a kimono, but that was where the similarities ended. The cut out for her head was lined with black fabric and was larger than the standard cutout for her head, it was wider, allowing some of Akitsu's shoulders to be seen and then going down in a very low V cut that showed off nearly a third of her breasts and stopped at her upper stomach. A black obi with a bow in the front held the shirt tightly against her body. She had chains in her ensemble, which was used to bind her clothes together above her breasts, while the other set looped around her neck and then went down between her cleavage.

Sakura has a smartphone in her hands and Hinata asks, “What are you looking at, Sakura?”

Sakura says, “The new Full-Dive project.”

Suguha asks, “You are talking about Eden, right?”

The brown haired young lady, who has an emotionless look on her face, asks, curiously, “Eden?”

Matsu tells the young woman, “That’s the new VR world in development, Akitsu. It isn’t a VRMMO, but an actual virtual cyberspace network where people can meet to do all sorts of things that you do with ‘normal web service’. But this time, you are meeting face to face and people from all over the world can meet personally.”

Hinata says, “This is going to revolutionize communication, business, and more.”

Suguha says, “I hope so. This project could very well fulfill the promise that Full-Dive VR technology showed when it first came out.” Suguha thinks in her mind, “And big brother and sis must feel the same way that I do that VR is finally moving on past HIM once and for all. If Eden is successful, the future for VR could truly be set…and that’s why we need to be on guard.”

Just then there is a beeping sound and brown haired young lady, Akitsu, asks, “What’s that?”

Sakura says, pushing buttons on her smartphone, “That’s a special alarm that I set up.” Sakura’s eyes then widen in surprise at what she sees and she says, “And it is one for the Moon Kingdom palace! There is an intruder there!”

There are looks of shock and Suguha asks, “What?” Suguha then asks, realizing something, “Wait! When did you put an alarm in the Moon Kingdom palace?”

Sakura says, a bit nervously, “After you were ‘taken’ from…your tomb.”

Suguha says, with a shiver, “Oh.”

Sakura says, after clearing her throat, “If someone managed to get through the security so easily and ‘take’ you away like that, I decided to add my own ‘insurance’ for everyone’s sake.”

Hinata asks, “Who could be up there?”

Sakura says, “Not someone that we know. I made sure that the sensor wouldn’t count anyone in our group or in our ‘confidence’ as an intruder.”

Suguha says, “Let’s get up there!”

Naruto tells Matsu, “Matsu-chan, contact the others and inform them of the situation!”

Matsu says, with a nod, “Right!”

Akitsu asks, “Should we come along?”

Naruto tells Akitsu, “We’ll be fine, Akitsu. We have been through worse situations.”

Tsukiumi says, “But Naruto, it is a wife’s duty…”

Naruto then kisses Tsukiumi on the lips and he says, “We’ll be fine.”

Tsukiumi says, with a sigh, “I wasn’t saying that out of any concern. Thy was just saying out of duty of thou’s wife after all.”

Naruto says, with a smile, “Anything you say, Tsukiumi-chan.” Tsukiumi gives a light blush while Naruto, Sakura, Suguha, and Hinata head off to the Moon Kingdom to investigate Sakura’s intruder alarm there being set off.

Early June 2026, Moon Kingdom

Sailor Celestial, Sailor Galaxy, Sakura, and Naruto are looking at the rebuilt Moon Kingdom and they are looking around for what set-off the alarm system.

Sailor Celestial asks Naruto, “Anything?”

Naruto responds, shaking his head, “Not a thing, Suguha-chan. I can’t sense anymore, believe it.”

Sakura tells Sailor Galaxy, “Hinata?”

Sailor Galaxy, with her Byakugan active, says, “No, I’m not…Wait!”

Sailor Celestial asks, “You see something, Hinata?”

Sailor Galaxy says, “No, I’m not seeing anything at all and that’s the problem. Something is blocking my Byakugan!”

There are gasps from the others and Sakura says, stunned, “No way! There is barely anything that can block your dojutsu!”

Sailor Celestial says, drawing her swords, “Usually nothing natural anyway.”

Everyone else also gets into a defensive stance and Sakura says, “It also be that someone is blocking our sensory abilities too.”

Just then a familiar male voice says, “My, you are quite astute my dear.”

Everyone gasps in shock as they recognize the voice and Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, flabbergasted, “No, it can’t be!” Sailor Celestial, Sailor Galaxy, Sakura, and Naruto turn to the source of the voice to find none other than Heathcliff AKA Akihiko Kayaba, the ‘instigator of SAO’, right in front of them.

Naruto yells out, shocked, “No way!”

Sailor Galaxy asks, confused, “But how?”

Sakura yells out, “But you…you’re dead! We, all, saw it! Heck, the whole of the multiverse saw it!”

Heathcliff then gives a confused look and he then says, with a sly smile, “My dear, you must have me confused with someone else.”


Sailor Celestial yells out, angrily, “Not on your life! I recognize that smile…that voice…anywhere! I don’t know how you fucking survive getting vaporized into nothingness and fooled even Charon, but I’m going to put you back where you belong!”

But then someone sounding exactly like Sailor Celestial responds, “Actually, that’s OUR job!” Everyone then looks to the source of the voice and they, minus Heathcliff, are stunned to find exact duplicates of Suguha and Serena, wearing female red Star Trek uniforms like the ones wore in the original series and reboot movies, are where they are looking at with phaser rifles in their hands.

Naruto asks, looking between Sailor Celestial and her Star Trek-like counterpart, “What the?!”

Sailor Celestial asks, confused, “Don’t look at me?”

‘Heathcliff’ then says, “Ah, Serenity! Selene! I figured that you would follow me.”

The Star Trek-like dressed Suguha responds, with Suguha’s voice and with a plain tone, “You really think that we would damn well let you cause more chaos in another timeline? Think again, you ass!”

Sailor Galaxy whispers, “She sounds like Suguha.”

Sakura whispers, “They must be alternate versions of her and Serena.”

Naruto whispers, “They must be. I’m feeling some of the same energy in them like in Suguha-chan and Serena.”

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, with a sigh, “Here we go again.”

The alternate Star Trek version of Serena, who will be called [Serena] to tell her apart from Sailor Moon that we know, asks, sternly, “What is your ‘game’ this time, Kayaba?”

Heathcliff responds, “Whatever do you…?”

The alternate Star Trek version of Suguha, [Suguha] to tell her apart from the Sailor Scout of Reality that we know, shouts out, angrily, “Don’t give us that crap! Seriously! After that hell you put sis through those centuries ago, you really think that we are going to listen to that?!”

Heathcliff says, shaking his head and not losing his smile, “No.”

[Suguha] says, sternly, “Got that right! Hands up or we are going to stun your ass!”

Heathcliff responds, with a smirk, “I thought that you would most likely send me back to my grave.”

[Suguha] says, with a smirk, “That would be showing you mercy and with you, we don’t do that.”

Heathcliff responds, with a sly smile, “Your mistake.” Just then the phaser rifles that [Serena] and [Suguha] were holding start to spark and they throw them away in which they leap out of the way as the two phaser rifles explode and leaving small craters on the ground where they exploded. Immediately, Sailor Celestial draws two of her swords and charges at Heathcliff in which he whips around and blocks the sword strike from Sailor Celestial. Heathcliff tells Sailor Celestial, “You must be this timeline’s version of Selene. I must say that you are…different.”

Sailor Celestial says, “You are going to find that I’m more than that, jerk!” Sailor Celestial then punches Heathcliff with her fist and he blocks with his shield, but much to his surprise, he is sent skidding back around a whole mile backwards before he stomps in which he stumbles and falls down on his buttocks in which Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Yggdrasil!” Sailor Celestial is covered in a golden energy and that ‘golden energy’ then takes the form of her Ark Valkyrie partner, Yggdrasil.

Heathcliff says, with a curious eye, “Ah, I see. You have gained the COMPLETE Valkyrie power in this timeline.”

[Suguha] thinks in her mind, confused, “Wait! COMPLETE Valkyrie power?!”

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Yggdrasil, show him how complete my power is!”

Yggdrasil shouts out, “My pleasure, partner!” Yggdrasil then unleashes a beam of solar energy from its mouth in which Heathcliff manages to dodge.

[Suguha] says, shocked, “Whoa!”

Sailor Celestial says, “Naruto! Sakura! Make sure that my counterpart and Serena’s counterpart are okay! Galaxy, let’s rock and roll!”

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “Okay!”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Got it!” Sailor Galaxy’s eyes switch from her lavender-white Byakugan eyes into blue ones with a white floral pattern, the evolved Byakugan known as Tenseigan and Sailor Galaxy creates two bo staffs made from blue energy in which she and Sailor Celestial attack Heathcliff while Naruto and Sakura run over to [Serena] and [Suguha] as they get to their feet.

(Mighty Morphin Power Rangers music ‘Fight’ starts)

Heathcliff starts clashing with his shield and sword against Sailor Celestial and her two swords and the two of them continue to fight, hard, but Heathcliff quickly senses danger and ducks down from Sailor Galaxy and her two bo staff. He then rolls over the left and blocks another sword strike from Sailor Celestial with his shield before rolling backwards in which he then leaps to his feet.

Heathcliff tells Sailor Celestial, as his shield clashes with one of Sailor Celestial’s swords, “You may be a stronger version of my Selene, but your battle tactics are clear as day.”

Sailor Celestial retorts, with a smirk, “Think so?” Before Heathcliff could say or do anything, Sailor Celestial slams Heathcliff with a powerful high-jump kick to the side of his face sending Heathcliff flying across 700 yards in which he bounces off the ground three times along the way. He is stunned for a moment, but he recovers quickly enough to roll out of the way of Sailor Galaxy bringing down her bo staff on him. Heathcliff sweep kicks Sailor Galaxy and knocking her to the ground, allowing him to leap to his feet, and he sees Sailor Celestial dropping down on him in which he blocks the attack of her sword with his shield, however, the sheer power of Sailor Celestial sends Heathcliff skidding back several hundred yards with him being forced to leap out of a freeze beam from Yggdrasil. Unlike the battle between the ‘original Heathcliff’ of this universe and Sailor Celestial before, Sailor Celestial is beating this Heathcliff with far superior strength, speed, and skill forcing into the complete defensive.

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I see. You are a FAR ‘stronger’ version of my Selene. I have underestimated you.”

Sailor Celestial says, “Your mistake.”

Heathcliff asks, with a grin, “Or is it yours?” Heathcliff then surprises Sailor Celestial by throwing his sword and shield at her in which she knocks them away with ease, but before Sailor Celestial could counter, Heathcliff knocks Sailor Celestial’s swords out of her hands and kneecaps her in her armored waist, however, Sailor Celestial only stumble back a step before she counters with a palm strike to Heathcliff’s chin causing him to stumble back greatly. Sailor Celestial then lands a powerful kick that sends Heathcliff skidding back half-a-mile.

Sailor Celestial asks, with a confident grin, “My mistake?” Heathcliff just smiles, but then Sailor Celestial’s ‘danger sense’ goes wild with Naruto’s ‘negative emotion senses’ also ‘sense’ something in which he and Sakura tackle [Serena] and [Suguha] to the ground as multiple energy blasts hit all around in which Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Celestial, and Heathcliff leap away in which they look where they come from as they see a massive robot army led by Yuuko, in her Cyborg Sailor Celestial form, in front of them.

(Mighty Morphin Power Rangers music ‘Fight’ ends)

Sakura yells out, stunned, “No way!”

Yuuko says, “Hello, Celestial.”

Sailor Celestial asks, surprised, “Yuuko?”

[Suguha] asks, surprised, “Say what?!”

Yuuko tells Sailor Celestial, “It is time for the genesis of your end…once and for all.” Yuuko shouts out, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “Get her!” The robot legion fires on Sailor Celestial and she easily dodges the strike in which plenty are vaporized by Yggdrasil in quick fashion. Then Sailor Galaxy immediately joining to aid Sailor Celestial.

Naruto tells Sakura, “Let’s go, Sakura!”

Sakura replies, with a nod, “Right!” Naruto and Sakura look at [Serena] and [Suguha] in which they nod their head with the two ninjas take off to aid Sailor Celestial and Sailor Galaxy. Sailor Celestial gets her swords in which she blocks a blow from Yuuko.

Yuuko tells Sailor Celestial, “You thought that you destroyed me, did you?”

Sailor Celestial responds, “Actually, I doubted that you were gone, Yuuko. You are right about one thing. It is time to end this…for good!” Yuuko and Sailor Celestial start to clash swords while Yggdrasil, Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy battle against the robot legion that came with Yuuko.

[Suguha] takes out a communicator and she says, “Suguha to Enterprise.”

A male voice responds, “Kirk, here.”

[Suguha] says, nervously, “Jim, we have…a situation here.”

The male voice replies, curiously, “Situation?”

[Serena] says, “He is…was here. We just met Suguha’s counterpart in this timeline…”

The male voice responds, plainly, “And let me guess? You are waist deep in trouble.”

[Suguha] replies, nervously, “Big.”

The male voice replies, “Understood.”

[Serena] asks, “Shouldn’t we help out?”

[Suguha] responds, “Yeah, we…Hold on! Where did that jerk go?!” [Serena] and [Suguha] then frantically look around for Heathcliff and we find him some distance away, having snuck away, takes out a holographic projector in which the projector displays an image of a device.

Heathcliff says, “Doctor Robotnik, will be the genesis of a new beginning, a new end, or the genesis of something else? However, what is known is that this is a genesis of a new adventure…”

End Chapter 2

We have arrived at the second chapter and things have changed for our heroes and heroines since the end of World’s Song, hasn’t it? Remember, this story takes have 7 months after the end of that story and you can be sure that a lot more than ‘The Death and Return of Sailor Celestial’ has happened during that time. However, as I have said before, Suguha’s/Sailor Celestial’s death and resurrection is going to play an important part in the plot especially in the relationship between Kazuto, Serena, Naruto, and Suguha because Naruto, Serena, and Kazuto were the most effected by Suguha’s ‘demise’ by Ragnarok’s hands! Next, this Heathcliff isn’t the same Heathcliff that you know from the previous stories in this story series, that Heathcliff/Kayaba is dead and he is dead FOR GOOD! This ‘new Heathcliff’ is one from an alternate Star Trek-style timeline as you already realize. But what role will he play? Is it major or minor? Well, you are going to have to read and find out, won’t you? Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!