Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ a funny story ❯ a funny story ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


After they group teleported to their resort, the Animal Kingdom resort, the finest one there, the group soon realized that it was much too hot to wear the cloths that they had come in. Even Goku had commented that he was actually going to wear something other than his GI because of the heat.

So, after twenty minutes of checking in and getting themselves ready for their first day of fun, Goku emerged from his room with his wife and daughter in touristy looking clothing, a BRIGHT red Hawaiian looking shirt with khaki shorts, making him look like a total geek. Goku and his family joined the more tastefully dressed crowd.

Usagi and Chi-Chi shook their heads at Goku's stupidity, but noticed that Goten and Gohan were not all too far off from his taste. Usagi looked up to her mother, who returned the look.



"Mom...is it hereditary?"

Chi-Chi giggled. "I think so." Fright took over her daughter's face at the thought of one day dressing like them. "Don't worry dear, I think it's only males."

That brought about a sigh of relief from her worried daughter. "Thank goodness."

Piccolo smirked at Goku. "Nice outfit there. Nice to know the strongest fighter in the universe has such good taste in cloths."

Goku smiled as he looked up to his Namek friend. "Thanks."

Piccolo rolled his eyes as he turned around. 'Doesn't even know sarcasm when he hears it.'



"Alright. There's a few parks in the area, so we have splurged for everyone to have unlimited passes for them all during their stay. Plus there are divot cards for all of you to spend on food, games, and souvenirs. Since there's so much to do, we can all split up and meet at the resort for dinner each day."

Chi-Chi had more to add. "Hang on Piccolo. Usagi and the girls are to young too be by themselves."

"Oh, com'on mom, I'm eleven now and so are some of the others, except Hotaru and we'll all look after her. It's not as if we can't defend ourselves. And the girls and me have the link. And you and Daddy can feel our Ki's. If we have a problem we can pulse our Ki's and you can teleport to us in a second."

Chi-Chi frowned, but seeing the sense in what her daughter had to say, she looked up to Goku to see if he was ok with it, and knowing him, he was. "What do you think?"

Goku shrugged. "Makes sense to me."

"All right, fine. But you have all got to promise to behave yourselves, OR ELSE."

Vejita smirked. "So green man, where's the hat?"

Frowning at the attention he was getting, he snarled back. "I'm NOT wearing it." Before multiple protests came, he added one very important element to the deal. "Only one day will I wear that stupid thing."

Ami grinned. "Ok, we can do it on the last day. It'll be sort of a grand finally."

He scowled harder at the grinning group. "FINE!"

Usagi walked over to Piccolo and put her hand on his shoulder. "Come on, Piccolo. You don't have to be a spoil sport about it."

"You're pushing your luck kid."

"So what are we going to do first?!" Hotaru was much too excited to just sit around and talk about things that were going to happen days from then.

Ami spoke up first. "Well, I want to start off with the Epcot Center and then go the water park.

"I'm with you on that." Michiru added.

"Same here." Zodiac as he walked up to the duo.

"But we want to hit the main park before it gets too crowded you two." Mamoru grabbed the two water lovers by the back of the neck. "Don't you want to have some real fun?"

Michiru angrily pulled away from her friend. "This IS fun for us."

"I want to hit the beach." Makoto said in the direction of Ami.

Rei; "So do we." She pointed over to Justin, who was torn between the beach and the main park, but the beach got the best of him in the end.

Usagi and Minako took one look out the window in the hallway and laid their eyes on a go-cart racetrack.



"Ok, Usagi, now I'm really going to show you my driving skills. Not only will I be the champ at video game racing, but this too!"

Usagi glared playfully at her friend. "Not on your life. I'm the champ and that's all there's to it."

Minako grinned. "Really? Then why do I hold the record at the arcade?"

Before Usagi could say anything in response, Haruka interceded. Despite the thought of seeing Michiru in a bikini, she felt the desire to join them at the racetrack. "Mind if I join you two?"

Minako and Usagi stopped their senseless squabbling and turned to the requester. "What?" They both looked at each other in shock, but knew they couldn't turn her down. "Uh, sure."

Haruka smiled. "Great."

Hotaru looked around the crowd of her friends. 'Hmm...what do I want to do?' "I WANT TO GO ON THE GO-CARTS TOO!"

Rei sighed as she sat against the wall. "Ok, so we all want to go in different directions. Why don't we all split up and meet later for something to drink or ice-cream."

Ami nodded. "Great idea. Let's meet at the castle at one and then decide where to go."

~*~*~

At the racetrack, Haruka sat behind the wheel for the very first time. She had thought that with flying, she would care less about it, but as soon as she hit the gas pedal, her life was changed. Having control over such a massive machine was more thrilling than flying.



"HEY LOSERS!" She happily yelled out as she tailed Usagi and Minako closely.

Minako looked over her shoulder to see Haruka hot on her tail. "No you don't." She pressed down on the pedal even harder to gain more speed, but, took her eyes off the road just long enough to miss the next curve. She ended up going on the outside, allowing Haruka to take her spot in second place. "Hey!"

Easily passing up Usagi, she felt the pavement beneath and laughed with joy. Here, the wish to be the best race car/ motorcycle driver in the world was born.

~*~*~

Over the next week, all of the members of this very diverse group of tourist enjoyed the freedom of their well-earned vacation. The laughter and joy abounding invigorated them all. The groups hit every attraction there was. The beach, OF COURSE. Disney world's magic kingdom, MGM, Epcot, and the water park, many times. As well as Sea world. Universal studios, and other outside attractions.

Though everyone had their own idea of what they wanted to do, they all agreed to go to the Magic Kingdom Sunday, with Piccolo and the rest and watch the parade and laser show that night at the Epcot center on the last day. And of course for the grand entertainment itself. PICCOLO in MOUSE EARS.

~*~*~

Sunday morning came too soon for most of the crew, though a few, like Piccolo, it wasn't enough time. He hid in his room and refused to come out, even when he was called for by his son. "Go away."

"Father! Do I need to get Goku to drag you out of there?"

There was an eerie silence from the other side of the door for a few seconds, the door finally opened. "You wouldn't dare."

Mamoru smirked. "I would."

~*~*~

All of the kids, including the teens, made a beeline for the first souvenir shop that they could find, leaving the adults outside.

Piccolo glared at the group that was supposed to be composed of his friends. "Remind me never to make a deal with those kids again. I knew that those kids were bad news ever since I first met them. And now they've corrupted Mamoru and his friends."

Yamcha laughed his hardest as he pictured Piccolo in mouse ears. "You have the perfect head for those silly hats you know that? I mean, it's perfectly round, and it has no hair on it. It's as smooth as a baby's butt."

"SHUT UP!"

"My, my father. Aren't we a bit temperamental?" Mamoru walked out of the shop with his friends as well as Usagi and hers. Each were holding a package of their own, but Mamoru held the best of all. "Here father, I bought you something, why don't you open it?"

Piccolo reached out and snatched the package from his son. He knew exactly what it was.



"You're going to get it for this. Somehow I will find a way to pay all of you back...very dearly at that."

Mamoru smirked. "Yes, yes. We know that. Now why don't you speed up the process. I bought this here disposable camera in there and I plan on totally filling it up with pictures of you in those ears."

Piccolo glared at his son, then at Ami, and finally the rest of the brats all sporting cameras. It was Ami's idea in the first place for him to have to go through this horrid, degrading experience, so the glare he gave her was especially fierce. Deciding not to give them any more of a show than was needed, he ripped the package open and plopped the heinous item on his head.

Two seconds later, the entire group was on the ground laughing, attracting eyes from other visitors, though they didn't care. Piccolo FINALLY in mouse ears was just too much for any of them to handle. He had actually gone through with his word and he would have to keep wearing it throughout the entire day.

Goku was the worst of them all, too. He had known Piccolo the longest and had never in his life expected him to do something outrageous. "He...He..." He couldn't even get out his words he was laughing so hard. "This is just unbearable. He looks like a want ad for rodent control! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Vejita, too, found himself on the ground laughing to the point of tears. If it was one thing he loved more than killing others, it was the humiliation of others. "Green man, it suits you too well. You should make it an everyday thing."

Mamoru grabbed his stomach and bent over to stop the pain. "OH FATHER! YOU...YOU...YOU LOOK SO DAMN REDICULOUS!" Every so often he would gain control of himself in order to take a picture of his father. Other flashes accompanied his.

Laughing hysterically, Yamcha walked to his fellow trainer. "I told you. You do have the perfect head for this." Piccolo gave them all a scowl hard enough to kill, but he said nothing. He didn't want them to have any more of a reason to laugh at him.

Getting up from the ground, a laughing Usagi walked to her father with a twinkle in her eye. "Daddy, I bought this JUST for you with my own money that I made by watching Hotaru." Grinning, she held out a package of her own to her now weary father.

Goku gulped. "Sweetie, you shouldn't have."

Chi-Chi grinned. "Now dear, she did it just for love." More laughter flew out of her mouth until she noticed her daughter handing her a package. "For me?" she croaked.

Usagi impishly nodded. "Of course mom. I couldn't give one to daddy and not you. I love you just the same."

Goku grinned. "Now dear, she did it just for love." He said, mockingly.

Chi-Chi glared at her husband. "Can it, Mister." The rest of the girls handed their respective packages to the other adults, all except Vejita.

Piccolo grinned. 'Yes!'

When they opened their packages, Goku found a Donald Duck hat for him, and Chi-Chi found a Daisy Duck hat. Looking into their daughter's eyes, they sighed and put them on.


They then turned a glare at their son's, daughter-in-law who then all decided to put on their respective gifts. An assortment of Pluto, Dumbo, Roger Rabbit, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger hats had come in their, their friends, and their families' packages. The rest of the Z team, under the promise of death glares from the others, sigh and put on their own Disney character hats. And the looks the children gave their Family had them following suit.



Bulma and Bra actually enjoyed it though, which only brought more joy to the girls.

Vejita smirked. "Huh, good one brat. At least you knew enough to not even try me."

Grinning at him, Usagi responded. "Nope, wouldn't think of it."

Fearful at the grin, he began to sweat as his wife and daughter surrounded him. "Daddy, remember my last birthday when you gave me a card that let me make one request from you and you'd do it, no arguing?"

Vejita's eyes widened. "NO! I DON'T!" Sweat ran down his face as he realized the set up. He could have kicked himself for making such a promise.

Latching onto his arm before he could flee, Bra looked up at him in fake tears, though they looked real to him. "You mean you lied to me?" Sniff.

Crumbling, he started to shake. 'I can't stand it when she or Bulma cries. Damn it.' "Bra.." Suddenly, before he had a chance to finish, he found his head covered. He quickly turned to the window of the souvenir ship and cried out in rage. She had put a Goofy hat on his head. "Bra..."

Bra cheekily smiled. "You promised Daddy and the request is you be NICE all day, and spend it with our friends. While wearing the Goofy hat."

Vejita angrily glared at his daughter, though, he knew that he couldn't back out for fear of truly upsetting her. He just grumbled and lowered his head. "That's the last time I make an absurd promise to a female." Glaring, he sees her truly upset at the thought that he'd lie to her, grumbles and lowers his head.

Bra clapped her hands together and squealed with joy. "Yay. Group photo shot."

Revulsion entered all of their eyes at the thought of having a picture to remember this by, but they were all dragged to the center of the park for a group photo by the main castle. They all gave goofy smiles for the event and allowed themselves to have a picture taken of themselves by the professional photographer there.

After the picture was taken, Piccolo just glared at Usagi. "You're lucky, kid. But some day your luck will run out. You'll make a bet you can't win."

Grinning, Usagi just shrugged. "I only bet on sure things."

"Well this time you won, and I don't regret it to much. With the change in my son's attitude, it's ALMOST worth it."

Vejita, annoyed at the humiliation he'd been forced to live puts his two cents in. "Ha, I know a bet you couldn't win. You and Mamoru working TOGETHER and making ME laugh. An impossibility, the two of you acting as such a team."

Piccolo smirked at that. "That's one thing I agree on."

Bulma glared at them both. "Oh no you don't Vejita, last time you lost such a bet you moped for months. Forget it."

Annoyed that she thought she could control him, he smirked. "Tell you what brat. I'll go another one million to one odds that you can't win that bet by the end of the day. Same as last time."

Usagi chuckled at her parents fear. "Don't worry mom, daddy. I wouldn't make such a bet. The odds probably are two million to one on winning, and I wouldn't make such a bet and be their servant like last time. Like I said, I only bet on sure things, or at least what I'm willing to lose."

Mamoru looked confused. "What bet?"

Piccolo snarled. "None of your business boy."

But Usagi had other ideas. "You mean he didn't tell you?"

Mamoru frowned as his father tried to force him not to listen. "No. Tell me what?"

The girls all giggled. Minako smirked. "Well they lost a little bet between us girls, and Piccolo and Vejita."

Rei: "Yeah, we bet that Chi-Chi could beat Goku in a fair fight."

Haruka fell down laughing, "AS if that'd ever happen."



The rest of the Rat Pack had also cracked up at this.



Groaning and looking at the blushing Goku and proud Chi-Chi Mamoru asked. "How much did they lose?"



His friends looked at him in shock, while Piccolo glared harder.


Grinning herself, Ami answered. "Well we had 20 dollars between us, and the odds were two million to one."

Gaping, Mamoru, the Rat pack, Mrs. Kino, the Aino's, And Grandpa Hino were left speechless.

Makoto: "Yep we won forty million dollars."



Ami: "Chi-Chi put five million in a trust fund for each of us for collage and after. We get control of it at eighteen. And the interest on it should come out to a fairly high sum."


Usagi: "Yeah, but that's a one time thing. This bet is too unlikely. I mean Vejita never laughs. Besides I won't be their servant."

Piccolo sensed his chance for revenge on the brat that keeps beating him. 'Now's my revenge.'

"Well then how about two million to one. I'll go in on it."

"Nope, still lose. Won't do it."

The two conferred with each other, they really wanted to get a win on her.



"Two million to one straight up. No other loss. You win, you and Mamoru get half each, we win we get the satisfaction of beating you."

She thought of the fifteen dollars she had left from her baby-sitting and ponder the challenge.



"I don't know. This is my last fifteen till payday. I think I'll pass. I mean what would I do with thirty Mill...."



Mamoru just stared at her. This is a chance for the to make a neat profit and the possible loss is minimum. 'Is she nuts?'



"Ok, deal. Mamoru and I will bet fifteen each at two million to one odds."

"Thank goodness Odango. I thought you'd gone nuts to let this opportunity go by."

"Nope, I got a plan. See, Motoki had told me that the crown was going to be sold by the owners and his family out of their jobs. But I plan on buying it, if mom and dad will let me and let them be partners and half owners to it." She looked up at her parents, who, at the moment had nothing to say.

Mamoru smirked. "Why don't you build a super arcade then, Odango? You'll have enough money."

Usagi smiled with twinkling eyes. "With an ice-cream parlor. Big restaurant. State of the art virtual games. Every video game available. Plus, unlimited food and games for me, my friends, and family. That way I can eat enough. It's tough going and only having enough to partially stop the hunger."

"Always about the stomach huh, odango?"

"Hey you try being hungry ALL THE TIME. It's not fun."

"Hmm, I guess not, but if we're in this together why not go all the way?"

"HUH?"

"We go in half's for the arcade. And sell a third to Motoki and his family one-sixth share each for a Quarter. That will give us all a third. I like the idea and he's my friend. Even started to teach him a bit of Ki-Jitsu."

Usagi looked a bit shocked that they were that close. Motoki was so sweet. She then pondered his suggestion. It would be another step in mending the fences.



"Ok. But this will be neutral ground. No fighting there or name calling."

"Agreed."

"And the rest I'll give ten million to mom and daddy, and the other fifteen million I'll put in the bank and just use the interest. Ami said that that would be a good penny a week I'd make."



Ami: "Yes Usagi, you'd have 5769.23076923076923076923076923077 minus taxes a week. So roughly 5000."



"Wow, then the six of us could have about Eight hundred each a week allowance."



Chi-Chi frowned at this thought. But it was her own money and she actually was going to use it responsibly and share with her friends, so she really couldn't complain. 'She's starting to learn.' She thought with a smile.


Vejita smirked again. "Heh, you'll never win brats. This time I will win."

The others went their own way after that leaving our heroes to decide how to go about this.



Idea after idea is purposed and rejected. Finally, fed up Mamoru glared at her. "Damn it. I wanted to win once on father. But the only time I've ever seen Vejita laugh is about the ears."

Usagi looked down at that and then an idea came into head. Going to him, she plotted out her idea, horrifying him.



"ARE YOU NUTS??"

"Do you want to beat your father?"

Thinking on this he got a look in his eyes that said there was no way he was going to lose again to him.

~*~*~

Over the next several hours they worked out their plot. It's an ingenious plot at that.



That night at the castle, they hatch their scheme. Usagi had put her computer talent to work, while Mamoru added his own flare to it. Plus those divot cards were a big help.

Finally, after having contacted everyone, they set their plan in motion.



Vejita and a big crowd gathered around the castle. Several partitions were set there and a stage show was announced.

Mamoru and Usagi came out from behind the curtain, shocking their friends and families. Mamoru was dressed in an unusual GREEN jacket, black turtle neck and purple pants, while Usagi, cringing all the while at her apparel, in a BRIGHT red Hawaiian looking shirt with khaki shorts, just like her Father's.



Stepping up with a mike on his breast just like Usagi had, Mamoru addressed the crowd.



"Ok folks, we're glad you could be here for our show. To start off, my partner Usagi and I will perform a sketch for you."

The music for the Mickey Mouse club was heard. The two went out to the middle of the stage and sang, surprisingly their voices went perfectly together.



"Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?"



"P I C."



"C E Y."



"M O U S E."

Mamoru stood while Usagi crouched down.



Mamoru: "PICCEY MOUSE."



The two traded positions.


Usagi: "GOKY DUCK."



Traded again.


Mamoru: "PICCEY MOUSE."



ONE MORE TIME. Usagi stood and Mamoru crouched.


Usagi: "GOKY DUCK."

Both stood and pulled out flags with their father on it WITH THE HATS. Usagi's computer talent had come out.







"Forever shall we hold our banners, HIGH, HIGH, HIGH."

With each HIGH, they held and waved their flags up higher. And on the last one, they deftly placed them in the flagpoles on either side of the scenes, while they linked arms at the same time, and started to dance step in a circle, arms still linked.



"Hey there, ho there, hi there we're as happy as can be."



"P I C."



"C E Y."



"M O U S E."



As they finished the last of the verse, they both pulled out an object from behind the screen.



Mamoru had a Fireman's trampoline held out, while Usagi had thrown up a green object into the air.



As the object landed, the group saw it for what it was. A large Mickey Mouse doll, sprayed green, and on its head was a computer-generated facemask of Piccolo with of course the hat on.



When it landed, the two, both now holding the Trampoline, threw it back into the air, and hollered each time.



"YAY, PICCEY!"



"YAY, PICCEY!"



"YAY PICCEY!"



On the last shout, Usagi placed the trampoline behind the curtain, while Mamoru, caught the doll and placed the Mask on his head, and stored the doll in back.



As this went on, the entire audience, especially the Z team, their friends, and families were cracking up, including Goku. By now all are on the ground in fits.



All that is save Piccolo who was more then annoyed.


And Vejita. His face was set in stone. He was a prince of the Saiyan's and wouldn't be budged. Though his face was starting to turn a bit red.

Mamoru stepped in center stage, while Usagi stood to the left. Looking towards the crowd, he addressed them in a HIGH SQUEAKY voice.



"Hi kids. It's time for the Piccey Mouse show.



Usagi held up a sign that read YAY on it, and she and those of the crowd capable followed suit.



"YAAAAAY."


"Hey kids, do you know what time it is?"

Usagi, with a goofish grin on her face shouts, "What time is it PICCEY."

The Z team may need an ambulance soon, Yamcha and Krillin sat leaning against each other so they could remain upright and watch the show. Tien propped himself against the streetlight next to Yajirobe, tears ran down there faces. Master Roshi and Oolong were holding each other, and watched the entire show cackling. Puar and Chiaotzu has been could barely able to breath from the laughter.



And Vejita's face is turning redder and redder. Hissing and whining sounds came from him. His family, on the ground, BARELY notice that he had held out this long, but weren't anywhere as sure of the outcome by then.

Mamoru, in an even higher pitch, squeaked, "It's cartoon time."



The Rat pack and the Brat pack we're holding each other, trying to survive the torment that their bodies were in as they convulsed with laughter.



Another cue card another, "YAY."

Mamoru smirked at what was to come.



"Its time for Goky's bad hair day."

Goku looks a bit stunned at this, and backs up as Usagi came down.

Usagi walked out into the audience right towards her Dad and grinned up at him and latched onto his arm, placing another wireless mike on his shirt.



"We need a volunteer for Goky, and this fine fellow will do nicely."

Despite his objections, Chi-Chi pushed him up, but finds that she also was pulled along and a mike was placed on her.

Mamoru gave a surprisingly charming grin and said, "And this beautiful lady will be good for the part of his wife. All you need do is follow the cue cards made out for you.

Mamoru Held them up, and they reluctantly played their parts.

Chi-Chi: "Now Goky."

Vejita hissing becomes coughing and barely held chuckles and snorts. His face turning all colors of the spectrum now, but primarily Red and an oxygen needed Blue.

Chi-Chi: "You have to go to the food store and get us some Nutritional food."

Goky: "Ok Dechy."

He skipped to town, but had a hard time finding a food store, so he asked an old man that was passing him the way.


Going to Mamoru who was now sporting an elderly man mask and hunched over, he asked, "Can you tell me where the nutritional store is?

"What was that sonny?" Mamoru said in a cracking ancient voice and held an old tin hearing horn to his ear.

"Can you tell me where the Nutritional store is?"

"EHHH?"

Yelling in the horn, much to his pleasure he shouted, "NUTRITION!"

Wincing behind the mask, Mamoru gritted his teeth, but then smirked at what was yet to come.



"Oh why didn't you say so? Third store on the left. And you don't have to shout."

Happy again he went in the store. About to ask the store clerk for help, since he saw no food, he found himself being pulled by Usagi, the store CLERK dressed with an apron on that read, Professional, written on front in bright pink letters.

In a Valley Girl voice, thanking Piccolo for the psychic language tutoring he had given the ones who couldn't speak the language well, she criticized him.



"OH MY GAWD, your just in time. I know just what you need. You got here not a moment to soon. OH MY GAWD, how did you survive this long like this?"

He smiled down at her as the card said to and addressed her.



"My wife wanted me to get.."



Suddenly he was tossed into a chair and had a towel thrown on his face. "Don't worry, I have it under control I'll see to everything. I'm a trained emergency professional."

Mamoru held up a card saying, (Goky relaxes at this and lets her do her work; after all she knows her job. She's a professional.).



Usagi crouches in front of the screen, and mutters loudly.



"Lets see. Pink maybe, and a perm. Yes definitely a perm. Makeup of course, and we must get rid those ugly worry lines. Much make up. Yes that's it trick."

There was scene with her getting out scissors and hot iron "Ouch, dang only suppose to burn the client" Hair spray and towels and make up were added to the pile.

Suddenly Mamoru pulled up a patrician in front of them with the message, (Unsuited for the weak) on the front of it. Behind the curtain, things were thrown into the air and lots of noise was heard. Lots of white powder was seen coming above the curtain, and fake black hair, scissors, his shirt and pants, and finally the hot iron accompanied with an ouch from Goky.



Piccolo lost it. He couldn't help himself and joins the other fighters in laughter.



Vejita looked a little put out, but his face couldn't form a frown, it was to hard just trying to keep it straight.

Suddenly Dechy Duck came in and asks for Goky.

"Goky, are you here? I've looked everywhere for you."

Usagi shouted from the totally enclosed area.



"He's just about done. And I must say you got him to a beautician just in time."



Mamoru held up yet another cue card saying, (Goky's eyes became huge. 'What I thought this was nutrition not beautician?').

The barrier was then dropped and all left standing dropped to the street, Piccolo included, tears running now down his face.



For there was Goku wearing a pink and red flowered kimono, with a long pink curled wig on, under which was his Donald duck hat, and a Japanese facemask over his face, covered entirely with red blush, peace signs, blue eye brows, orange lipstick, and long fake eyelashes attached.

Vejita, the mighty prince of the Saiyan's, fell to his knees before his foes.



"I CAN'T TAKE IT. IT'S WORTH THE THIRTY MILLION. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA."



Falling to the ground holding his side, he gives into the obviously superior opponents that he had fought.

Usagi and Mamoru grinned at each other. 'Victory is ours.'



Ushering Goky into the crowd, much to his horror, the two walked back onto the stage. Usagi's apron gone, and Mamoru in his now favorite clothes. They had too much meaning to him now.



Mamoru smiled a very happy smile (Wouldn't you? Having won thirty million dollars and beating your father at his own game.), and addressed the audience one last time.



"And here's the grand finally of the show, boys and girls."

Usagi and Mamoru stood near each other, and started to sing. Minako, the girls, including Michiru, Bra, and Bulma thought they looked perfect together. The same, yet totally opposite in their natures, but for some reason, it seems so right.



"And here we are to say goodbye to all our families."


"P I C."


Mamoru gave a two-fingered salute. "C you real soon."

"C E Y."

Usagi her hands clasped together as if in prayer, smiled. "Y, because we like you."



They joined hands and sang the last verse.



"M O U S E."



The audience went wild and gave them a standing ovation.



The two shared another grin, and still holding hands, bowed low to the audience.



Piccolo and Vejita knew they had lost, but were still laughing to hard to care.

He walked up to his father and smirked a superior smirk to him


"This time dad, I finally won."

Despite himself, he grinned back.

Vejita meanwhile, having slightly gained control, found himself beset by Bulma, Trunks and Bra, and basically told that he'd never again be in control of the account.

Grinning, Usagi and Mamoru got in one more parting shot, and talked to each other in a loud voice.

Mamoru grinned to Usagi, "I can't wait for the video's for this that we had film come out."



Usagi, giggled and added, "Yeah, we can show them to all our friends and future families. Plus, it might be aired on the Disney channel."



Goku and Piccolo face fault. 'NO WAY.'