Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks 5 ❯ The Family of the Negamoon ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Family of the Negamoon
 
I do not own DBZ or SM (unfortunately)
 
They appeared back in their own present and time. "What's that negative energy?" Goku asked. "Where is it coming from?" Sailor Venus asked. "Over there," Piccolo said pointing near the centre of Tokyo city. They rushed over and saw a giant black crystal structure appear. "Prince Diamond we should have known you would be behind this," Sailor Moon said. "And who's this your girlfriend" Vegeta sneered at the woman beside Diamond. Diamond laughed. "Wicked Lady would you like to destroy them?" Diamond asked. "Certainly," the lady said. Wait a minuet I know that hair. Sailor Moon thought to herself. "If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you'll get!" Sailor Jupiter yelled. "Mars Fire Ig…" Sailor Mars started. "Wait!" Sailor Moon yelled. "What is it?" Sailor Venus asked. "Yeah what is it meatball head?" Sailor Mars snapped. "That hair," Sailor Moon said, "Flamingo?" "What that's Rini?!" everyone else gasped. "I am Wicked Lady!" the lady insisted and attacked them. "Rini why?" Trunks asked. "You never loved me. None of you ever loved me!" Wicked Lady yelled and attacked them again. "She's been brain-washed," Sailor Mars said. "Sailor Moon you've got to fight her back!" Goku yelled. "I can't do that!" Sailor Moon yelled back. "Sailor Moon the crystal!" Trunks yelled. "Moon Crystal Healing Power!" Sailor Moon waving her hand over the crystal. The dark upside down crescent moon began to fade from Wicked Lady's forehead but an evil voice filled the air. "Do not let them deceive you Wicked Lady they never loved you!" the voice said. "No you never loved me. You left me alone. You left me alone!" Wicked Lady shouted and the black crescent came back. "No Rini come back!" Sailor Moon cried. Wicked Lady laughed and disappeared.
 
"No!" Sailor Moon screamed. She dropped to her knees and cried. "Let's go home," Trunks said kneeling beside her. Sailor Moon looked up and him. She couldn't see him very well because of the tears in her eyes. She wiped them and saw the love and compassion in his eyes. Come on let's go home. He thought to her. She nodded her head and detransformed.
 
"You know I never thought I'd miss her," Serena said after they were sipping tea in her living room. "We'll get her back," Trunks said. Together. He thought to her. Together. Serena thought back and smiled at him. The phone rang and Chichi answered it. "Serena it's for you," she said holding out the phone. "Hello?" Serena said into the receiver. "Hey Serena, its Catsy. Can I ask you a big favour?" Catsy asked. "What is it?" Serena asked back. "It's Sapphire," Catsy said. "Sapphire who's that?" Serena asked confused. "He's Diamond's brother and he's in a lot of trouble," Catsy said. "Diamond's brother?" Serena said unsure. Trunks looked up at Serena and she turned so she couldn't see his questioning eyes. "Prisma is totally in love with him and he's hurt because he defied the Wiseman," Catsy told her. "Who's the Wiseman?" Serena asked. Now everyone in the room was interested in Serena's conversation. "Wiseman is behind all of this. He's poisoned Diamond's mind and Rini," Catsy said. "He's the one who turned Rini against us?!" Serena snapped, "Don't you worry Catsy he's moon dust." Serena slammed the phone back in its cradle. "Girls let's go!" she commanded and strutted out of the house. "What a Diva," Trunks sighed.
 
Serena what's going on?" Mina asked as she and the others followed Serena. "Catsy said we have to help Sapphire. I thought you were all listening?" Serena said slyly. "Um," Mina said, "But if he's Diamonds brother shouldn't we be fighting him?" "Catsy said it's Wiseman we need to fight not Sapphire," Serena said. "Who's Wiseman?" Lita asked. "Well I don't know," Serena said, "Moon Crystal Power!" She transformed and the other girls sighed but did the same. They all ran to the Dark Crystal in the middle of the city.
 
They saw Wicked Lady attacking someone they presumed must be Sapphire. "Rini stop right now! I won't let you hurt Sapphire!" Sailor Moon yelled. "Wrong again meatball head!" Wicked Lady yelled and attacked them. "Mercury Bubbles Blast!" Sailor Mercury said and sent a fog over the area. "You okay Sapphire?" Sailor Mars asked. "Why are you doing this?" he asked them. "Well we're not really sure ourselves but Catsy asked Sailor Moon to help and that's just what we're gonna do," Sailor Jupiter said. "But wouldn't you think it could be a trap?" Sapphire asked. "Well Catsy and her sisters are our friends so I doubt that," Sailor Mars said. "I guess you wouldn't know about trust or friendship would ya?" Sailor Jupiter said, "You should try it sometime you might like it. Now go talk to your brother." Wicked Lady suddenly blew the fog away and trapped the Sailor Scouts in an evil electric dome. Rini how could you? Sailor Moon thought. Trunks help.
 
"That girl's got herself trapped again!" Luna huffed. "Don't worry we'll fix this," Trunks said, "Ha!" He sent an energy blast at Wicked Lady and hit her. The dome disappeared. "Dia…Diamond!" Sailor Moon panted, "You have to listen to Sapphire!" "What is it?" Diamond said turning to Sapphire. "Diamond it's Wiseman!" Sapphire said. A blast came from behind Diamond and hit Sapphire. "Sapphire!" Sailor Moon and the others yelled. "Wiseman!" Diamond yelled turning around. A small figure hidden in a dark purple cloak floated with a crystal ball. "Sapphire has betrayed you he's a lier and a traitor," Wiseman said. "Diamond Wiseman's the traitor. Ask him about the Doom Phantom!" Sapphire shouted. "Silence traitor!" Wiseman yelled and sent another wave of dark energy at Sapphire. Wiseman and Wicked Lady disappeared. "Sapphire!" Sailor Moon screamed. She ran to his side. "Prisma I'm sorry," Sapphire whispered and his head dropped. Trunks suddenly was behind her and she looked up. Diamond was approaching them. He knelt down on the other side on Sapphire and picked him up. "Wiseman," Diamond growled. He turned with Sapphire in his arms and they disappeared.
 
"Serena, why don't you go home for a while and get some rest. We'll try to figure out how to get into that dark crystal," Sailor Mercury said. "Um, okay," she said and detransformed. Serena got home and slept for about an hour. "Wow I feel better. Oh my goodness it's bigger now than it was an hour ago!" Serena gasped looking out her window. Serena ran out the house and toward the dark crystal. "Serena?" she heard someone call her. "Oh hey Molly," Serena said smiling. "Serena, are you okay? You seem pretty bugged out lately. I mean more than usual," Molly said. "Oh really," Serena laughed, "Well you know me I make a mountain out of a mole hill. I can be such a diva." "You're right but if there's anything you need you just ask me," Molly said. "Thanks," Serena said. "Well, see you at school tomorrow," Molly said. Thank you, Molly. I won't let you down. And I won't let planet Earth down either. Serena thought as she kept running.
 
I think there's some kind of platform on top of the crystal," Sailor Mercury said. "Dad, can you get us all up there with your instant transmission?" Gohan asked. "Yea that shouldn't be a problem," Goku said. "Then let's go gang!" a voice said behind them. "Serena, good timing," Krillin said. "Moon Crystal Power!" Serena yelled and transformed. "Let's go," Goku said, "Now everyone has to join hands." They did as they were told and Goku put two fingers on his forehead. They disappeared from the streets and ended up in a strange maze like place. "Everyone be careful," Sailor Mercury said whipping out her computer. The floor beneath Sailor Moon and Trunks created a hole and they fell through.
 
"Ahhh!" Sailor Moon yelled as they fell. Trunks landed first on the ground and caught her before she hit the ground. "Thanks," she said, "Where are we?" "I'm not sure," Trunks said. "Sailor Moon," a voice addressed her. They looked and saw Prince Diamond standing in a corner. "So lovely," he said, "And you and the Silver Crystal are about to be mine." The black crescent moon on Diamonds forehead turned into the hypnotic eye. No Trunks we can't be controlled like this. Sailor Moon thought. We're stronger than this. Our love is stronger than this. We can make it just believe. Trunks thought back. They grabbed each other's hands. "Why are my mind control powers not working?" Diamond asked enraged. "Get a clue jack," Trunks said, "You can't force people to go against their hearts." "Look Diamond why do you have to destroy the Earth?" Sailor Moon asked. "Because it betrayed us," Diamond said. "Look," Sailor Moon said, "I have four really good friends from the dark moon and they love it here." "But Wiseman," Diamond started. "Wiseman's using you," Trunks said, "Sapphire tried to warn you, but Wiseman got to him first." "Those eyes of your tell the truth Sailor Moon," Prince Diamond said. "Diamond you are a weak fool," Wiseman said appearing, "Be gone!" Wiseman blasted Diamond and disappeared laughing. "Prince Diamond," Sailor Moon said approaching him tears flooded her eyes. "You would cry for me?" Diamond asked, "You have such a big heart Sailor Moon. The Earth will be safe guided by your power." Prince Diamonds head fell to his side. "Oh Trunks," Sailor Moon said, turned and cried into his chest. "I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do here. "Let's go find the others," Trunks said hugging her. "We have to get Rini back," Sailor Moon said looking up. Trunks nodded. Sailor Moon and Trunks stood facing each other and grasped each others hands. They closed their eyes and concentrated on their friends. "Sailor Teleport!" Sailor Moon yelled and she and Trunks reappeared next to the sailor scouts and Z warriors. "We've got to get to the top!" Sailor Moon said. "Right!" the scouts said. They each grabbed a Z warrior's hand and formed a circle. The scouts closed their eyes and concentrated. "Sailor Teleport!" they all yelled and appeared at the top of the crystal.