Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks ❯ Hello, Good-bye ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I do not own DBZ or SM
 
Hello, Good-bye
 
After they had returned from Namek Serena only stayed until it was time for her to go home for "summer vacation." Unexpectedly one day Serena came back. Gohan asked his favorite cousin why she was back, but she only told her little Dove that there was something that she left unfinished that she needed to complete. Gohan didn't care he was glad to have her back in the house. His father and Dende were now gone, and he felt lonely. He felt better with Serena with him, also the fact that his mom threw that tutor out of the house helped Gohan fell better too.
Suddenly Gohan felt an enormous power and the phone rang. He answered it to hear Krillin who also sensed the power and said it was Frieza. Gohan immediately told Serena who suggested Gohan put on his Saiyan armor. She said she would help him only if he would take her with him. He agreed since she seemed able to take care of herself when she was on Namek with them at the request of his mother to protect him. Gohan grabbed Serena around her waist and they flew off together as Chichi yelled after them to come back. They met up with Krillin as they were flying and made their way to the place where could sense Frieza was coming. When they got there the other Z warriors were already there including an overly excited Bulma. Suddenly Frieza's spaceship landed and everyone tensed up.
Serena took this opportunity of shock to run in the direction of the ship. You better be here Serena thought to herself as she started to scale up one of the rock ravines. "Serena, come back!" Gohan yelled, but she ignored him. "Gohan, try to focus. We need you," Krillin said shakily. "Are all Earth women complete idiots?!" Vegeta yelled. Slowly the Z warriors followed the way Serena ran and tried to scale the ravines as she did while suppressing their power levels. "Wow!" Yamcha exclaimed as they climbed clumsily, "She made this look easy."
Serena had made it very close to Frieza's ship, but she didn't see who she was looking for. Where is he?! She thought angrily to herself. If he's one second late I'll kill him! Frieza was ranting on about how he hated Goku and boring her. He was about to send his search party out when he finally decided to show up. "Took you long enough," Serena mumbled to herself. After he landed on the ground, Serena calmly walked from behind the rock she was behind and up to him. He looked at her when she was next to him, and put his arm around her waist. "So you must be Frieza?" he stated, "I've been waiting a long time to meet you face to face." Frieza looked at the purple haired boy holding the blond girl with possibly one the strangest hairstyles he had ever seen.
"Now I'm going to destroy you," the boy stated bringing Frieza out of his train of thought. "Foot soldier, take care of these twerps!" Frieza commanded. "Yes sir!" he said, and the other soldiers surrounded the two to keep them from escaping. "Ha! This kid's power is only at level 5!" the soldier exclaimed.
"Idiots," Serena muttered under her breath. "Serena," the boy said and gave a small smile to her. "Opps was that out loud?" Serena asked. The boy nodded still smiling.
The foot soldier blasted an energy blast from a machine on his arm right at Serena and the boy, and just as it was about to hit them the boy put his arm up and sent the blast flying into the ravine. The soldier sent more blasts at them, but the boy knocked every one of them away. Serena ran her fingers through the boy's lavender hair causing him to look at her again and smile. Serena then jumped on his back, and he hurled himself at the foot soldier and knocked him into the ship.
"Well seems the little dog has some bite to go with his bark after all," Frieza commented. "Attack!" one of the surrounding soldiers yelled and the group charged at Serena and the boy. The boy then proceeded to pull out his sword and sliced all the soldiers who then fell over dead. There was one that was left who backed up and was then killed by Frieza who muttered "Coward." "I must admit I'm impressed," Frieza commented to the boy. Serena ran her finger along the boy bangs getting another playful glance from him. Can you get this over with? Serena thought to him. In a minuet. He thought back.
The Z warriors stopped suddenly from their climb. "What's wrong?" Bulma asked. "I'm sensing another huge power level," Krillin stammered. "And this one makes Frieza's seem like nothing," Tien added. "We can still go home you guys," Yamcha suggested. "Be strong Yamcha," Tien said. Where would someone with this kind of power come from? It's incredible. Vegeta thought to himself.
 
 
"Let me give you a little advice kid. He who acquires his powers quickly is he who is the first to perish," Frieza told the boy. "Thanks for the tip," the boy responded coolly. "Why you little," Frieza started, but the boy interrupted "Listen up! Now I've got one for you Frieza. Know your enemy. You've already made some pretty big assumptions about me, and that's a mistake that's going to cost you dearly." "You insolent brat!" Frieza said, "You should really learn to control you're tongue." Serena, once again bored, got off the boy's back and began examining her hair for split ends. Even though she knew there were none, it was better than listening to this because Frieza's voice really annoyed her. The boy put a protective arm around her waist, and exchanged a few more words with Frieza before claiming "Now you're going to find out what it's like fight a real super Saiyan, and I'm not taking about Goku." The boy screamed and small rocks started to float past Serena catching her interest, and she knew what was going to happen next.
The ground the Z warriors were standing began to shake, and Gohan commented "it might be my dad." "You think so?" Krillin asked. "Yeah who else would try to take on Frieza alone?!" Gohan exclaimed. What! No! I absolutely refuse to believe it! Vegeta thought to himself.
The boy was now glowing a gold color with blond hair and green eyes. Serena looked at him and he nodded to her. Serena then climbed onto the boy's back while Frieza ranted a little before sending a blast to the two.
The Z warriors saw an explosion. Krillin tried to fly toward to explosion, but was stopped and thrown to the ground be Vegeta. "Not until I'm ready!" Vegeta yelled at Krillin. After a while Vegeta took off flying with the Z warriors right behind him.
Frieza looked at the fire in the ravine his attack had caused in awe because in the middle of it untouched was the boy with Serena on his back. "I really hope that's not the best you can do," Serena snapped at Frieza (this guy was really starting to get on her nerves. I mean this guy repeatedly had attacked her, her family, and now her boyfriend. He was really pissing her off). "You can't win Frieza," the boy said calmly. "We'll just see about that boy!" Frieza yelled and sent and even more powerful attack toward the two. The boy put his hands in front of himself and sent Frieza's attack scattering in different directions. The boy stood up and smirked. At this Serena got off his back because she knew what was coming next, and she hoped her hair wouldn't suffer from it. Frieza jumped in to air and created a huge red energy ball and threw at the two. The ball came crashing down on the two, and Frieza believed that it was over until he saw it rising from the ground out of the corner of his eye. Frieza turned around to see the boy and Serena standing with the boy holding his energy ball in the air. "Excuse me did you loose this?" the girl asked in a mocking tone. The boy looked at her and gave her a small smile. Frieza took this time to send an energy blast into the red ball the boy was holding exploding it. When Frieza looked again the boy and Serena were gone, but just when he thought he finally got fid of the two he heard the boy call his name. Frieza looked in the direction his name was called and saw an energy blast come from the boy. Frieza dodged it just in time but was met in the air by the boy's sword. Frieza was chopped up and vaporized by the boy. The boy then descended to where he had left Serena and put his sword away. Frieza's father came and stood across from the two.
The Z warriors couldn't believe what hey had just seen. There was Serena standing alone on a cliff while a mysterious stranger defeated Frieza. The boy then descended down and stood next to Serena and put his sword away as Frieza's father landed across from them.
Serena's short attention span had once again gotten the better of her as she didn't bother listen to the few words her boyfriend and Frieza's father exchanged. The next thing she knew that snapped her back into reality was Frieza's father coming after her with her boyfriend's sword. She didn't worry though because she knew he would never let anything bed happen to her, that was after all why she was here because her promised nothing bad would happen to her here. Her boyfriend blasted Frieza's father away and destroyed the ship that they had come in. He then made his hair stop glowing a blond color turning back to a lavender shade and his eyes from green to a light blue, and stood next to Serena.
He motioned for her to see that the Z warriors were floating right behind them speechless. Serena gave them a small kind small and called out to them, "Dove, we're going to meet your dad. It's a little ways over here. Wanna come?"
All the Z warriors were dumbstruck. "How does Serena know my dad is coming?" Gohan wondered out loud.
Serena's boyfriend looked at the warriors, smiled, and said "I promise I won't bite. Come on it's this way." He grabbed Serena, held her princess style, and flew off into the distance with her. The warriors hesitated for a moment, but finally decided to follow Serena and the boy. After flying for a little ways they landed. The boy put Serena down and reached into the pocket of his jacket for a little white capsule. He clicked it and threw it on the ground where it became a small white box. "Be careful you guys. He's up to something," Yamcha warned. Serena giggled. The boy opened the white box and took out a soda and a bottle of water. "How about a nice cold drink. It's a few hours before Goku's scheduled to arrive home and it can get pretty hot and dry out here," he said while opening the bottle of water and handing it to Serena before opening the soda for himself. Gohan ran up to Serena and the boy and grabbed a soda followed by Bulma and Krillin. The Z warriors began to ask the boy questions all to which Serena was one of their businesses and to be quiet and wait for Goku to arrive.
While waiting Bulma pointed out to Krillin, "Hey is it just me or do those two look alike?" "Yeah, I guess, but only in looks that other guy seems kind of nice, but Vegeta has the personality of a stump." The boy and Serena sat together on a rock with the boy's arm around her waist. "What are you looking at/!" Vegeta yelled at the boy. "Oh, nothing just like your shirt that's all," he responded. Trunks I know your curious about him, but he's getting suspicious. Serena thought to the boy. Sorry Sere. Trunks thought back to her. The two were brought out of their mental conversation by Bulma yelling at Yamcha. After a little while longer Trunks' watched beeped and he said that the two hours were up and Goku should be arriving, and just on que the Z warriors felt a great power that they knew was Goku coming to the Earth. They saw a spaceship crash a little ways off and flew to it. Much to all of their delight the door to the spaceship opened and Goku stepped out.
"How did you guys know I was going to be here?" Goku asked everyone. "This guy told us," Bulma informed him, "I think he might be a fan of yours." "No that's impossible I've never seen him before," Goku commented. "Um Goku can I speak with you over there," Trunks asked, "Just the two, owe, um I mean three of us?" (Serena had given him an evil look when he said two) "Sure," Goku said, "Be right back." Trunks grabbed Serena's waist and the three took off and landed a little ways back from the other side of the crater Goku's ship had made. "Thanks," Trunks said. "No thank you for defeating Frieza," Goku said. Serena's eyes glazed over she knew what was going to happen, Trunks was going to tell Goku everything about the two of them and why they were here. The next thing she knew though Trunks and Goku were both super saiyans and Trunks was attacking Goku. Now what did I miss? Serena thought angrily to herself. Finally the two stopped and Trunks commented, "Awesome everything you've said Serena is true he is good, no he's great!" "Congratulations your both super-idiots!" Serena screamed at him. (super-saiyan, super-idiot, get it?)
"Wow she sounds angry," Krillin said. "Yeah, well at least that guy put his sword away," Gohan said. "Yeah and your dad put his finger away," Krillin commented.
"I feel that I can trust you Goku. Can you keep a secret?" Trunks asked. "Yeah," Goku responded. "Okay my name is Trunks. I know this is going to sound weird but Serena and I are not from here," Trunks started. "Yeah I know that. Serena goes home for summer vacation every year," Goku butted in. "No Goku, Trunks and I are not from this time. We're from 20 years in the future," Serena said. "Really that's incredible!" Goku exclaimed. "Yes," Trunks said, "Vegeta was right only he, yourself, and Gohan have saiyan blood and I got mine from him." "What!" Goku screamed. Serena allowed her mind to wander once again and was pulled into reality when Goku addressed her. "Hey Serena, you listening?" Goku asked. "What?" Serena said. "I asked you if I know who your parents are in the future. It makes more sense now because I couldn't remember Chichi telling me that she ever had any relatives and she always changed the subject when I asked," Goku said. "Chichi knows who I am and that is enough. You don't need to know now. Soon though you will all know," Serena replied. "Oh okay then," Goku said a little sadly, "So why exactly are you two here?" "Three years from now on May 12th at ten am two androids will attack a city nine miles west of South City. They are destructive and have dreadful powers. Their creator was Dr. Gero, the one responsible for the Red Ribbon army. After those two were able to think for themselves their first move was to turn on their creator. They are ruthless. They delight in causing pain and chaos. Their favorite game is hunting me down," Trunks told Goku. "Wait aren't the others helping you?" Goku asked. "They can't their dead. They all die in a battle with androids. The only one that escapes is Gohan barely, but thirteen years later they get him to," Trunks replied and put an arm around Serena as she shivered at the memory, "That was four years ago our time, and there's no hope in reviving anyone with the dragon balls since Piccolo is gone. So many have suffered at the hands of those beasts. Darn those two!" Trunks stiffened and Serena put her arms around him looking into his eyes with concern. He gave her a small smile. "Wait a sec. you two do I die as well?" Goku asked. "No, you die before of a disease that attacks the heart," Serena responded. "Darn I wanted to fight them!" Goku exclaimed. "Even after all you've heard you still want to fight?" Trunks asked. "Yes," Goku answered. "Well then you better give him the medicine," Serena said. "Here Goku," Trunks said giving Goku a small vile, "this is the antidote for the virus. There isn't one in this time, but there is one in ours. We shouldn't be doing this. It's going to change the future." "But some futures should change," Serena said flatly. "Wow, really?" Goku said," and its purple I'll bet it's grape flavored!" "Goku please don't tell the others about Trunks; otherwise he might not be born," Serena said with more concern then she intended. "I understand, and thank you both," Goku said," Trunks send your mom my love. Now that we've met I'll be with you both in spirit always." "Thank you," they both said. "Oh and Goku please tell my Dove that I said good-bye. See you in three years," Serena added. "Sure thing Serena," Goku replied. Trunks once again took hold of Serena princess style and the two flew off into the distance.
"So Goku what did that guy say?" Krillin asked as the Z warriors ran to Goku. "No, not much really, but Serena did say to tell you good-bye Gohan," Goku responded. "O really it sounded pretty important to me," Piccolo said. "What you heard?" Goku asked. "Yes my ears are for more than decoration you know," Piccolo said. "But then you know we can't say anything?" Goku asked. "I won't say anything about you friend, but the rest of us deserve the chance to change our futures not just them.
After Piccolo finished telling everyone about the androids Gohan asked Goku, "Dad do you really think Serena and that guy are from the future?" "Yes son, I do," Goku replied.
"Look there they are!" Yamcha said pointing to the sky.
Serena sat on Trunks' lap in the small time machine. "Next time we're using the time door," Serena said. "What are you uncomfortable?" Trunks teased. "No," Serena blushed, "it's just that this is dangerous, and you know I have issues with sitting still for long periods of time. Ready?" "Yeah," Trunks said taking one last look at his family. Good-bye Father, I am glad I got to meet you. I am your son and I will always love you. And farewell young Mother, may the good spirits keep you safe. He waved at the Z warriors and pushed a button causing the machine to disappear and take them back to the future.