Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks ❯ Kidnapped ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I do not own DBZ or SM
 
Kidnapped
 
Krillin went down and revived the other warriors and told them what had happened. No, Serena. Trunks thought to himself. "Trunks, I'm sorry. I should've done something, but I was too scared," Krillin said noting the worried look on Trunks' face. "It's not you fault," Trunks replied. "No, Krillin even if you had fought we would not have won today, and then we would not have known what had happened to Serena," Piccolo added. Vegeta flew off, and Trunks tried to follow but Piccolo stopped him. "If you want to rescue Serena let Vegeta go," Piccolo told him. "Alright," Trunks replied, "If they're going to Goku's house we had better get there first and move him somewhere safe." "Fine but I'm going somewhere else. Don't follow me," Piccolo said and flew off in a different direction. "I get it he's going to unite with Kami," Krillin said, "Let's go." The other three took off for Goku's house. Tien decided to go to Master Roshi's house to pick up Chaozu.
Trunks! Serena screamed in Trunks' head. Serena where are you? Trunks thought back to her. I'm with the androids they're going to Goku's house because android 16 is programmed to kill him. We're driving in a pink van so it should take a while to get there. You have to get there first. Serena thought to him. Don't worry we're already on our way. Trunks thought.
Serena sat in the back of a pink van with android 16 while 17 and 18 sat in the front. "You, girl. What is you name?" android 18 said to Serena. "Who me? I guess you can call me Serena," she said hesitantly. "What?! Serena? Is that short for something?" 18 questioned her. "Yeah. Why?" Serena asked. "Just wondering," the android calmly said. It has got to be her. 18 thought to herself. It just has to be. "May I ask you a question?" Serena tentatively asked. "What is it?" 18 responded. "At the mountains you said you wanted to complete your mission. What is your mission?" Serena asked. "Dr. Gero programmed us to protect the sovereign, and to destroy anyone that stood in our way of her," 18 told her. "Then why did you kill Dr. Gero?" Serena asked. "Because he was in the way of our mission," 18 responded. "Oh," Serena said, "Do you know who your sovereign is?" "We were programmed that our sovereign's name was Serenity of the White Moon Kingdom. Dr. Gero was in some crazy group that believed that a race of people called the Lunarians lived on the moon and that the princess of the moon was killed and sent to the Earth in another life. It is our job to protect her and not allow what happened on the moon happen to her on Earth," 18 said, "Funny huh?" "Do you believe in Dr. Gero's princess?" Serena asked. "I do now," 18 responded. "Why?" Serena asked her. "My you ask a lot of questions," 17 responded. "I'm sorry," Serena said. "No, it's alright….princess," 18 said to her.
Trunks and Krillin had landed in front of Goku's house. "Hey Trunks, the androids are they really as bad as you and Serena say?" Krillin asked. "Yes. They're ruthless and cold-blooded. Why?" Trunks responded. "Oh no reason," Krillin said. It's just that I can't stop thinking about that kiss. He thought to himself. When they entered the house they were greeted by a frantic Chichi looking for Gohan. "You mean he hasn't come back yet?" Krillin asked, "Oh, but Chichi we need to move Goku to Master Roshi's house okay." Krillin and Yamcha moved Goku and his bed into an airplane; Chichi got some things together hastily, and Trunks got Rini. Just as they were about to leave Gohan finally made it home and was rushed into the plane by his mother. "How's Dad?" he asked, "And where's Serena?" They told Gohan what had happened and were discussing what their next act should be to get Serena back when Chichi screamed. "What's wrong Mom?" Gohan asked her. "I almost forgot! Alright Gohan let's hit those books," she said while pulling out a large stack of books. They decided to call Bulma and tell her they were going to Master Roshi's. When they did Bulma scanned a picture of something she wanted Trunks to take a look at. Trunks couldn't believe his eyes when he saw it. "This looks like by time machine, but it can't be it's right here in its capsule," he said. "An old man found it and couldn't figure out how to make it work so he called us," Bulma told him over the phone. Trunks and Gohan decided to meet Bulma at the place where the time machine in the picture was and inspect it properly. Trunks handed Rini over to Krillin and he and Gohan left. They found it and compared it with the one Trunks had. It was the exact same. Inside the machine they found Trunks discovered from that data in it that it had arrived four years ago. One year before he and Serena told Goku about the androids. Oh Serena. He thought with a pain in his heart. I promised I would never let anything bad happen to you and now look at what's happened. Also in the machine they found two purple things that Bulma concluded must be egg shells. A little ways off Gohan spotted something, and they went over to see it and discovered a large insect casing. Bulma went back to Capsule Corp. and Gohan and Trunks headed to Master Roshi's island.
"What?" Serena said to the androids, "I'm not your princess." "Don't pay dumb I know it's you I can see the crescent moon on you forehead from here," 18 commented. Serena threw her hand to her forehead and drew her fingers across the golden crescent moon on her forehead. It was the reason she changed her hair, to try to hide it. The Z warriors hadn't even noticed. "I didn't say that I wasn't the moon princess," Serena said, "I just said that I wasn't your princess. In fact I'm not even from here. Trunks and I are from twenty years in the future. Your princess hasn't been born yet." "What? You're from the future? And who is this 'Trunks' you speak of?" the android questioned her. "I mean from twenty years in the future where you didn't realize who I was and I didn't know your mission, so Trunks, my husband, and I came back to try to help the Z warriors stop you two," Serena responded. "Hum. That's interesting," 17 said, "Do you still intend to stop us?" "I don't know," Serena responded, "I'll just have to wait and see if your intentions are good or not. Oh and one more thing do I have to call you 17 and 18? It sounds so boring." "What would you like to call us princess?" 17 asked. "For starters don't call me princess, you sound like Trista, call me Serena, and I think your names should be Jason and Barbie. Yes I think those fit you two very well," she said. "Hum. Okay that sounds good to me, but only you can call us that. What do you think," 17 asked 18. "Whatever," she responded. "So Serena let's make this drive a little less boring. Tell us about yourself," 17 said. "Okay Jason," Serena said. She told them everything. It was weird. These things she and Trunks feared so much in the future she kind of liked now. She felt that she could trust them and they wouldn't judge what she told them. When she finished she recognized where they were. She had talked so much that they were now near Goku's house. And sure enough a few minuets later they reached the house. 17 parked the car and they all got out and went into the house. When they entered they found it empty. "Where have they gone," 17 asked Serena. "I don't know," Serena answered, "You pretty much kidnapped me remember. I haven't been in contact with them so I don't know what they've planned." "You must have some idea where they went," 17 replied. "Maybe I do Jason. But do you promise not to hurt Goku or the others?" Serena asked. "We'll see. Maybe we won't hurt them if they don't get in the way of out mission," 17 responded" "I'll have a talk with them," Serena assured him. "Serena do you have a room here?" 18 asked. "Yes. Why? Oh that's right you said you wanted some new clothes. Yeah you can have some of mine. My room's the attic. Come on I'll show you," Serena said and led them to the attic of the small house. When they went into Serena's room though it was nothing but small in fact it was impossible that a room this big could be the attic (and they haven't seen her closet yet). "How is this?" 17 asked. "Oh I had a friend put a little magic spell on it to warp the dimensions of the room. Wait till you see this," Serena said and then opened the door to her closet. "O MY GOD!" 18 exclaimed. "You like Barbie?" Serena asked playfully. It was huge. There is no way this could have fit in this house it's about triple the size of the house. She must have been telling the truth about warping the dimensions. Android 18 thought. "Pick whatever you like," Serena said. "This could take a while," 17 commented and 18 started to walk dazed through the racks of clothes. About five hours later 18 came out of the closet and went into the kitchen where the others had went while she looked. She had chosen a pair of tight aqua capris with a baby pink baby doll top. "Good you're done," 17 said as 18 walked in, "Serena said that they probably went to Master Roshi's house. It's some old guy's house on an island in the middle of the ocean." "You swear that you won't kill them?" Serena questioned. "Yes," 17 sighed," I told you I just want to make sure their intentions are to protect you with their lives. Let's go." "Um I want to go separately. I want to first go and find my daughter that I told you about," Serena said, "They probably brought her with Chichi to Capsule Corp. so I'm going to go there. I'll catch up with you later." "Okay fine," 17 said and flew off with 18 and 16.
After they left Serena immediately started communicating to Trunks telepathically. Trunks where are you? She thought asked. I'm at Master Roshi's with everyone. Serena you'll never believe what Gohan and found in the woods. He thought to her. You'll never believe what I found out about the androids. But first where is Rini? She thought back. She's fine. She's with me here on the island with everyone else. Where are you? Trunks thought. I'm at my house. The androids let me go. Can you come get me? Serena asked. What they just let her go? Trunks couldn't believe it. Yeah. I'm on my way. He thought back and took off for the house. While she waited Serena packed some things into her purse that she thought they might need. A little while later Trunks burst into the house scaring her and causing her to yell and jump. Trunks ran up to her, pulled her close to him and gave her a deep passionate kiss, which she gladly received. When they broke Trunks said, "I'm so sorry this happened to you." "I'm not," Serena said. "What?" he asked puzzled. "I'll tell you about it later. Let's go," she said. "Right. I want to go to somewhere I saw on TV," he said. "Ginger Town?" Serena asked she had watched the news as she packed her purse full. "Yes," Trunks said. He lifted her princess style and headed for the town.
When the two arrived they found Piccolo and Krillin and a really ugly lizard looking creature. "Eww a bug," Serena whined. "Serena!" Krillin exclaimed, "I'm so glad you're alright!" "Thanks," she said and smiled. "Stay clear of his tail," Piccolo warned them. "Right," Trunks and Serena said together. "What's up with the energy I'm sensing?" Trunks asked. "I'll explain later after we destroy this thing," Piccolo said. The creature flew up into the air and yelled, "Solar flare!" A blinding light came over them and the creature ran away. When they regained their sight they saw Vegeta who demanded to know what happened. Piccolo said he would tell everyone everything when Tien got there. "Look here he comes," Krillin said pointing to the sky. Piccolo them told everyone everything that he learned from Cell. "There'll be no stopping Cell once he's complete," Piccolo finished. "I will ascend beyond the level of a super saiyan and beat him myself," Vegeta claimed and took off. "Hey Trunks that thing is somewhere as a larva in this time right? So if we destroy it, it wouldn't change the Cell from the future would it?" Krillin asked. "No, but the least we should is to prevent another Cell from ever being born. Let's go find Dr. Gero's secret lab," Trunks said. "Okay you three do that," Piccolo said referring to Trunks, Serena, and Krillin, "Tien and I will go back to Master Roshi's to protect Goku. Serena got onto Trunks' back and the three went back to the mountains that Dr. Gero's lab was in. When they got there they found the rubble of the lab. "Hey Trunks how do you suggest we find this secret lab under all this rubble," Krillin asked. "Serena, get close to me," Trunks said and then started sending energy blasts all over the place. "Right," she said and then Krillin started sending energy blast all over as well. After most of it had cleared Serena spotted something. "What's that over there?" she pointed and asked. "Where?" Trunks asked her. "Over here," she said and walked over a little ways. "Good job Serena I think this is it," Trunks said to her, "Get on my back we're going down." Serena happily got onto Trunks' back and they began to descend with Krillin behind them. Trunks found the light switch and they began to look around the lab. "Ew that must be Cell," Serena said pointing to a large tube full of liquid with something floating inside of it. "Let's destroy it," Krillin said. "Wait," Trunks said walking over to a table, "It's the design for android 17. This could be our lucky break." "Now can we blow this place to smithereens?" Krillin asked. "Yeah, Serena hold this," Trunks said handing her the palms. "Um we need to talk," she said. "We'll talk later I promise," Trunks said and he and Krillin started sending energy blasts all around the lab. "Let's get out of here," Krillin said and he and Trunks with Serena in his arms flew out of the lab. "Now for the grand finalé," Krillin said sending a huge energy blast into the lab completely destroying it. They flew off in the direction of Master Roshi's island, but Trunks suddenly said, "Krillin would you take these plane to my mom I'm going to train with my dad." "Sure, but don't be surprised if he doesn't greet you with open arms, "Krillin said.
Trunks and Serena found Vegeta on a cliff staring off into space. When they approached him he yelled at them to get away so they walked a little ways away and sat down, Serena in Trunks' lap. He held her and stroked her hair while she slowly fell asleep. Three days later Serena couldn't believe they were still in the same spot. She was so bored. These two are more alike then they realize it. They're both so stubborn! Serena thought to herself. The next thing she knew Goku and Gohan were standing right behind her and Trunks. "Serena!" Gohan yelled leapt into her arms for a hug. "Dove," Serena cooed, "how are you?" Goku and Trunks talked a little and then Goku approached Vegeta. Next Serena was with all of them in a big circular ledge in the sky. They all walked to a door. "See you later," Trunks said to her before pulling her into a kiss. "Be careful," she said. "I will," he told her and walked into the room beyond the door with Vegeta.
Serena asked Goku if he would quickly bring her to Master Roshi's so she could get her daughter and back with his instant transmission. He agreed and they went to get the Rini. As they were about to leave the androids landed on the island and 17 asked, "Can Goku come out and play?" "Nope," Goku said and disappeared with Serena and Rini. How dare they. They're getting in the way of our mission. 17 thought to himself. "You and me; that island," 17 commanded. "Fine," Piccolo said and then referring to Krillin, Yamcha and Tien, "You three stay here." He and the androids flew off to a nearby island and began to fight.
Serena waited an entire day with Goku and Gohan for Trunks and Vegeta to come out of the room. Gohan played with Serena and Rini, while Goku sensed the ongoing fight below. Finally the door opened and the two stepped out of the room. Serena who had been holding Rini, gave Rini to Gohan, and threw herself at Trunks. He picked her up and twirled her around in a hug and then a kiss. "Oh my, your hair," she said running her fingers through it. "You like it?" he asked her. "I'm not sure," she said, "It's just that it's almost as long as mine." Suddenly Bulma pushed her way between the two evidently upsetting Serena and began to pull on Trunk's hair asking if it was a wig. Suddenly Vegeta snapped at her, "Why are you here." "I brought you some new combat suits, and maybe you can have one Vegeta if you behave," Bulma snapped back. She took a capsule out of her pocket, and it turned into storage bins containing her own design of saiyan armour. Vegeta, Trunks, Goku, and Gohan each put one on, but Piccolo and Tien refused. "I will the one who destroys Cell," Vegeta claimed and took off. "I'll follow him," Trunks said. "I'm going too," Serena said, "Bulma would you please look after Rini?" "Sure," Bulma replied. Serena jumped of Trunks' back and the two took off after Vegeta.