Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Author: Thanks for the reviews
 
Disclaimer: Don't own SM or GW characters in this fic.
 
 
Duo shot up from the floor with a 1000 watt grin. He narrowed his eyes on Heero, who was glaring at him. He stalked his way over towards him and crossed his arms over his chest.
 
“I want the baby at the mall!” he declared.
 
“No.”
 
Duo smirked, “I got what you want man.”
 
Heero furrowed his brows. “You got the goods?” Quatre, Trowa, and Wufei gave each other questioning looks, and tuned into the conversion with great interest.
 
“You damn straight I got the goods.”
 
Heero chewed on his bottom lip, deep in thought. He looked at Rini who in turn was staring back at him, as if she was expecting an answer herself.
 
“I want a case this time.”
 
Duo pouted, “Damn, a case?!”
 
Heero's glare intensified. “No case…no deal.” Duo grumbled and jammed his hands deep into the pockets of his black pajama bottoms.
 
“Alright, alright…I'll get you a case.”
 
“When will I have it?”
 
“I gotta call the Man…but I should have it tonight.” He took hold of his braid that trailed over his shoulder and threw it behind him. “Now that we have an agreement, I need to primp for all those hot babes at the mall...even though I look oh so sexy now!”
 
Duo's grin returned ten-fold and darted out of the room. Wufei shook his head, staring at his friend's retreating back.
 
“Idiot…” The ex-gundam pilots then turned their attention to the perfect soldier. Heero looked at them, feeling eyes burning into him.
 
“What?”
 
Quatre leaned in further on the table. “What are the goods?”
 
“Hn!” Heero quickly stood to his feet and made a quick exit.
 
Quatre gave an uncharacteristic smirk. “I'm going to find out what the goods are…this isn't the first time I heard those two talking about it.”
 
Trowa arched a brow. “What do you think it is?”
 
“I have no idea.”
 
Wufei stood from his seat. “Well the goods are coming in tonight. We'll just corner him and make him talk.”
 
The three nodded, Mission: Goods, was set in motion.
 
………
 
Quatre dragged a rather heavy odd looking thing outside the front doors, and Duo's eyes widened.
 
“What the hell is that?”
 
“It's a car seat.”
 
“It looks like an execution chair…and why is it made out of wood?”
 
Quatre shrugged. “I don't know!” He ran a hand through his short hair. “I'll get her a new one when we get to the mall, we can't hold her in the car, it's not safe.”
 
“That doesn't look safe.” muttered Wufei.
 
“It looks uncomfortable,” added Trowa, looking at the contraption skeptically.
 
“For Christ's sake, the mall is only 10 minutes away, she'll survive!” he turned tired frustrated eyes towards Duo. “Get her a pillow!” he snapped.
 
Duo ran inside with an `eep' as Trowa came up behind Quatre and patted him on the back. “You're seriously going to take a nap when we come back, you're really cranky.”
 
Quatre's jaw dropped, as Trowa took the car seat and placed it in the car. Duo bounded out of the house and placed the pillow in the seat. Heero went to go and place Rini in the car, but was stopped abruptly when her little hands latched onto the door frame of the car.
 
Wufei snickered. “The little onna doesn't want to sit in that thing.”
 
After many moments of struggling and Rini crying out, Heero was able to pry her from the door, dodge her flailing arms and legs as he put her in the seat. After she was fastened in, Rini pouted and gave off a pitiful cry.
 
“She looks so miserable,” said Quatre, feeling bad for the infant.
 
“Well the sooner we get there, the better.” replied Trowa, climbing into the front of the black SUV. Wufei climbed into the very back seat of the vehicle and Duo and Heero sat on either side of Rini. With everyone buckled in safely, Quatre speed off.
 
…SM Dimension…
 
The Outer Senshi jumped out of the window and landed on the concrete ground gracefully. Saturn pouted, and looked up a Pluto questioningly.
 
“You sure I can't chop him up with my glaive?”
 
Pluto snickered, “Sorry firefly, we don't want Serenity to be angry.”
 
“What if I just cut off a finger or two?”
 
Pluto stopped, seriously thinking it over, and then she smirked and ruffled the child's short black hair. “No can do…though that would be fun…”
 
Neptune slung an arm around Pluto's shoulders. “We need to make a trip to the Time Gates.”
 
“For what?”
 
Neptune whipped out a video camera from her subspace pocket. “Because I want to record us whooping his ass…plus I want to show the inners since they promised not to harm him…it's only fair.”
 
Pluto grinned. “Genius!” Neptune stepped back and Pluto swirled her staff and opened up a portal. Uranus ran up behind her and shoved her in it, and a loud scream and a thud could be heard.
 
“You bitch!!”
 
“That's Ms. Bitch to you, you old hag!”
 
Pluto's gloved hand shot out from the portal and grabbed Uranus by her collar, causing to the blonde to scream very uncharacteristically. “I'll show you an old hag!” she exclaimed, and flung Uranus into the portal.
 
“I swear those two act like 3 year old,” muttered Neptune with a shake of her head.
 
“That's an insult to 3 year olds,” remarked Saturn, causing Neptune to grin.
 
“Come on kiddo; let's separate those two before they destroy something.”
 
…….
 
All 8 of the scouts lounged around in the large living room of Rei's shrine, eating snacks, guzzling down soda, and laughing their asses off; watching the video recording of Darien's beating for the tenth time.
 
“Rewind it!” exclaimed Mina, who had tears running down her face.
 
Lita turned to Rei, “Hey, this has slow motion on it doesn't it?”
 
Everyone in the room grinned as Rei nodded her head enthusiastically.
 
“REPLAY!!” they all shouted in unison.
 
...GW Dimension…
 
5 clueless teens and a baby stood in the middle of the mall, looking around with wide eyes.
 
“Where do we start?” questioned Quatre.
 
“No clue” muttered Trowa, looking around the highly crowded shopping plaza.
 
Duo scanned the crowd for some hotties, and what he spotted almost made his chest burst in his chest. “This year's playboy calendar bunnies!”
 
His mouth began to water, watching the girls talk amongst each other. “January…April…Lord have mercy…August!” He snapped his eyes towards Heero.
 
“I need the baby now!” Heero handed him the infant and Duo took several steps away from and paused.
 
“What's her name?”
 
“Rini.”
 
“Duo what about the baby stuff?” questioned Quatre.
 
“Let me work my magic!” he stalked off and headed towards the playboy bunnies, Rini looking back at the guys with wide eyes. The remaining four could have sworn the child mouthed out `help me.' Duo swung into player mode and sauntered his way up to the 12 gorgeous women.
 
“Excuse me ladies, can you help me with something?”
 
The group of females' conversion ended and averted their eyes to Duo, then quickly diverted their eyes to Rini, causing them to swoon. All 12 females surrounded Duo and Rini like an insect to a flame.
 
“She is sooooo cute! What can we help you with?” exclaimed Ms. December, who was a raven with long curly hair, and the prettiest green eyes Duo has ever seen. They poked and gushed at Rini, causing the child to giggle at the attention.
 
“Well, me and four of my friends are here trying to by Rini some things, but we're really clueless on what she needs. You think you can help us out?” asked Duo, mustering up the most pitiful look he could muster up.
 
“Of course we can!” exclaimed Ms. February, the 11 other girls nodding in agreement.
 
Duo grinned with giddiness. “Come on ladies, to the shops we go!”
 
…4 hours later…
 
The SUV was packed with baby stuff and 5 weary pilots sat in the car, and Rini was passed out in her new extra cozy car seat. Wufei sat in the back glaring daggers at the back of Duo's head from the little stunt he pulled at the Mall.
 
…Flash Back…
 
Wufei was looking around the baby store curiously and picked up a contraption that looked like some sort of pump. He arched a brow eyeing it.
 
“What is this?” he muttered.
 
“I believe that is a…” started Quatre, but was cut off by Duo.
 
“An oxygen mask for when you're changing diapers.” replied Duo; he took a hold of the item. “This is where you put your face.”
 
Wufei eyed him wearily. “And what goes on the other end,”
 
“Oh you can hook up different scents to smell.” Duo held back a grin. “Hold it to your face and hit that button to turn it on.”
 
Wufei complied and held the `mask' to his face and turned in on. His eyes widened when the contraption just about tried to suck his face off. His screams were muffled as he tried to rip it off his face.
 
Duo hit the floor, laughing his ass off as Quatre ran up to Wufei and turned the machine off for him. Wufei tore the mask from his face and glared at his braided friend.
 
“Injustice! Maxwell, prepare to die!” Duo screamed as he jumped to his feet and fled from the store, Wufei right behind him, and Quatre right behind them trying to stop the inevitable.
 
…End Flash Back…
 
 
They pulled up to the mansion and trudged they're way inside, Heero totting Rini in her car seat, and Duo dragging the old wooden one.
 
“Hey Q-man, do you still want this car seat?”
 
The blonde looked at his braided friend and shook his head. “Do what you want with it.”
 
He grinned deviously, “Excellent!” with that, he was gone.
 
Quatre shook his head and turned to Trowa, Wufei and Heero. “I'm going to go and tell the maids to go unload the vehicle and set Rini's room up, and then I'm going to rest.”
 
He turned to look at Heero. “I assume you'll handle Rini?”
 
Heero gave him a curt nod, and exited the room himself with the sleeping infant. Quatre turned to his remaining friends.
 
“I'll see you at dinner…and don't forget about the goods!,”
 
Wufei and Trowa smirked and nodded. “Of course not.” They both replied in unison.
 
 
Author: That's all for now ^_^ please review! I wanna try and hit 50!