Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ .......Havent' thought of a title....... ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Shikon no tama my dear." Kagome's grandfather said. Mina and Rei started to play with the cat.

"It's the demon of four souls." He said

"It sounds very interesting..."Ami said

"Kagome what are you getting for your birthday." Lita said

"Oh yeah, Grandpa you got me something for my birthday right?" Kagome said.

"I was going to give it to you tomorrow but here a mummified hand." Kagome's grandpa said.

"Here Buyo eat." Kagome said.

"Come back Buyo!"Mina shouted.

"You know your grandpa seems to exaggerate sometimes?" Rei said.

"Yep everything here has a story." Kagome said. The next day it was bright sunny and a mild temperature.

"Kagome ready for school?" Lita said. She puts on her shoes and starts to walk to school. But then they see Sota by the sacred well.

"Sota what are you doing?" Kagome shouted. She walked over to the well. The others followed.

"I always wanted to see the scared well." Rei said.

" I'm looking for Buyo looked everywhere else and I can't find him." Sota said.

Noises were coming out the well. Kagome went down by the well. "Hey you guys let's scare Kagome." Mina said.

They all agreed except Ami and Lita. "Kagome... I came to eat your bones and drink your Blood." Mina said creepily.

Then Kagome felt something move on her leg. She screamed."Buyo?!" Sota said."

"Then you make fun because I'm scared then your all ahhhh ahhh" Sota said."

"Shut up brat." Mina said.

" You guys watch out" Sota said.

Hands started to come out of the well and the grabbed Kagome.and started to pull her in. Mina caught both of her legs and tried to pull her out. Then they both started to get pulled in. Next Serena caught onto Mina. Then Rei caught onto Serena. After that Lita and Ami tried pulling them all out but all of them were sucked in." Give me the sacred Jewel." a centipede type of monster said.

Kagome shot a purple light out of her hand." I will get the Jewel." The monster said while it started fading away. They all ended up at the bottom of the well. "What the hell was that?" Rei said." I don't know but let's get out of here." Lita said. They all climbed out of the well one by one. Kagome stared to look around. The Senchi {not transformed} had a feeling someone or something was watching them. "Uh, Kagome wait up!" Serena shouted. The quickly ran after Kagome to see if she was ok. Kagome climbed up the tree and started to feel Inuyasha's ears." It looks cute." Mina said."........Uhhhh Kagome." Serena said. Kagome turned around." Stop right there!" Some villagers said. They captured the girls and carried them to the village.

"Come on people listen to reason. Were not demons or spies." Ami shouted. "I would have knocked them out long time ago if they didn't have those bows and Arrows." Lita said." Make way for high priestess Kaede!" a man said. "Great another weirdo." Mina said to herself." Now what?" Kagome said. An old woman came wearing a red and white priestess uniform. She started to throw rice at them." Demon be gone!" Kaede said. "We are not demons!" Ami said. "Then why you were by the forest Inuyasha." Kaede said. "Don't ask me ask her." Mina said.She noticed something about Kagome and Rei.She looke at Both of them."Its there." she said.Later on......."Thanks for the soup!" Mina said. "It's delious!" Ami said.There was a huge crash outside.They ran out of the house.Serena started scream and cry."Its that centipeed Demon !" Rei said.They went into a dark place in the forest."Moon Prism Power, Make Up !"Serena shouted."Mars Power,Make up" Rei shouted."Mercury Power, Make Up !" Ami shouted."Venus Power,Make up!"Mina shouted. "Jupiter Power,Make up!" Lita shouted.They started to transform into their senchi form. "Sailor Mars!" Rei said as she went into a pose."Sailor Mercury!" Ami said while standing in her pose.Sailor Moon's wings spearded out and then dissapered. In a flash of light. "Sailor Venus" Mina said While striking into a pose. Sailor Moon Tiara sparkled."Sailor Jupiter!" Lita said.The ribbon on her mini skirt came together."And I am Sailor Moon." Serena said while striking into a pose.Then they all went into one pose toghter."In the Name of the Moon we will punish you!" They shouted.Back in the village......"Give me the Sacred Jewel!" The monster said. "You have the Sacred Jewel?" Kaede said.The centipeed demon started to destroying the houses and eating horses."I don't have!" Kagome said."We need to lead it to the dry well." Kaede said. "Where is it? Where the light is shining right?" Kagome said. She kept running towards the light."Someone help me!" Kagome screamed.She kept running.She ran up a hill and demon tried to kill her then but its head got stuck into the ground.The Senchi apperaed out of no where."Kikyo...What's taking so long for you to kill it." Inuyasha said."That thing is alive!" Sailor Moon said."I am not Kikyo.My name is Kagome.Ka-go-me!"Kagome said.The centipeed came back after Kagome.The villagers shot arrows onto the monster."Pull." some
of the village's men said.The moster bit Kagome and threw her up into the sky.
Blood splurted out of Kagome stomach so as the sacred jewel."She's too close to Kagome so we can't attack." Mina said.Sailor Jupiter tried to get Kagome away but the monster swatted her away."Sailor Jupiter....... Are you alright?" Salor Venus said.The monster was squzzing Kagome against the Inuyasha."Can you pull out the Arrow?" Inuyasha said. "No don't if you do he'll kill us all." Kaede shouted. "Shut up you stupid old hag.At least you have a chance with me but that thing will eat you alive!" Inuyasha said."I don't know what should I do?"Kagome said. "Kagome do it!" Sailor Mars shouted. Kagome took the arrow out and it dissapered.With on Blast Inuyasha broke out."You......."The monster said. "Nasty old hag.Iron Reaver,Soul Stealer!" Inuyasha shouted.Inuyasha cut thourgh each pices of the centipeed."Hurry look for the glowing flesh.That is where the jewel will be." Kaede said. She looked around untill she saw a huge chunck of the monster's flesh glowing."Its there!" Kagome shouted.Kaede went over and took out the Sacred Jewel."Only you can posses the sacred Jewel."Kaede said."Hand over the jewel so I won't have sharpening my claws on you! Inuyasha said."Mercruy Bubble Blast!" Sailor Mercury shouted.Mist Clouded the area."What the Hell?" Inuyasha said. "Jupiter Thunder..." Sailor Jupter shouted. "Venus Cresent beam....." Sailor V said. "Crash" Sailor Jupiter shouted."Smash" Sailor Venus shouted.A beam of thunder and cresent beams hit Inuyaha.The attack did't even hurt him."Ha that's the best you can do!" Inuyasha said."I call upon the power of Mars.Fireballs ignite charge!"Sailor Mars shouted.The scroll landed on Inuyasha's for head."I can't move......"Inuyasha said. "Yes!My scroll worked!" Sailor Mars said excitedly.The villagers started to shoot arrows at Inuyasha.One arrow pinned the scroll to the tree."Ha,I am free."Inuyasha said.Inuyasha wounded the senchi badly."Oh no........" Kagome said.Kagome flees quickly towards a bridge.Sailor Mercury got up and went over to Sailor Moon.She saw a deep cut in her stomach."That trobule making hellion!" Kaede said.Kaede took out a rosary."Iron reaver,Soul Stealer."Inuyasha shouted.Kagome just made it from the attack.Huge claw marks were left in the ground.Lights started to flash onto Inuyasha's neck."Kagome say the word that will subjuate his spirt!" Kaede said. "Sit boy!" Kagome shouted. Inuyasha stopped and fell right on his face.She reapeatly said the word and Inuyasha fell into the river and was carried away by the current."Now should we head home?" Kaede said.

Ami took out some more achol and Iodine.She went and got a needle and theard."Well I going to have to sow up these wounds." Ami said.Ami got a
cloth and wet it with acohol."Its stings!" Serena said.Ami started to sew up Serena's stomach."I'm almost done so stay still." Ami said.After she finsh sowing up Serena's stomach.Ami got some leaves and and mashed them up in a wooden bowl and put it on Serena's wounds."Wow...Ami are you a doctor or a nurse?" Kagome said."No,But that's want I want to be when I'm older." Ami said."I noticed your fixing the houses that the moster destroyed.What a pain!
Kagome said. "Pain yes,But now the sacred jewel is back.Much worst than the centipeed will come and not just demons.Humans with tainted hearts want the Jewel to bring there petty grasping abitions."Kaede said."Speaking of petty...
Why are you here?"Kagome said. "I waitin for the Jewel." Inuyasha said.
"Aren't you strong enough.You took out that centipeed quick." Lita said.
"Ah but Inuyasha's only half demon." Kaede said. "Oh a half breed." Rei said.
"You old hag!Don't talk to me like you know me." Inuyasha barked."So you don't remeber.I am younger sister to Kikyo.Kaede.Kaede said. "So your the kid huh?" Inuyasha said."Yes 50 years has past and I have grown old." Kaede said.
"Then if your this old.Kikyo must be really old."Inuyasha said. Kaede started to put wood."My sister died the same day she pinned you to the tree." Kaede said."Sorry to hear it.Not that I really care anyway." Inuyasha said. "You know you should'nt lie I can tell from your heart you loved Kikyo." Mina said. "Would you shuddap.I hate Kikyo." Inuyasha said."Kagome is the rencanation of my sister,Because of the Jewel of 4 souls was in your body that is enough proof enough.It is up to you to protect it." Kaede said.

"It's late I'm going to get some rest." Ami said."Oka I'm going to wacth for any demons who want to steal the jewel." Lita said."I' going to sleep to.I'm so tired." Kagome said.Kagome and Ami went inside the hut."Rei......."
Ami said.Rei was by the fire chanting."What's she's doing?" Kagome said.
"She's just chanting and warning off evil spirts." Ami said.The next day Kagome and Mina are missing! "What you'd say she gone with the sacred jewel." Inuyasha shouted.Inuyasha took off into the forest."Where's Kagome?"
Lita said."I think here and Mina are looking for a way home." Ami said
"What?! she can't there are many powerful demons and tainted humans walking about and thye surley will be after Kagome." Rei said."Let's find them immedlaly then!" Lita said. 'But no we must protect Serena and the village."Ami said.
"Wait I sense a very evil force."Rei said."Hey you guys follow me." Mina said.
"Yeah let's go guys." Serena said. Serena went up too Mina. "Wait Serena that's not Mina."Rei said. "Supreme THUNDER!" Sailor Jupiter shouted. "Ah so you know I was't her." Naraku said."MARS POWER,MAKE UP!" Rei shouted.
"MERCREY POWER make up!" Ami shouted. "Heh,Heh I was wating for this."
Naraku said.He put his hand up into the air and hostly hand grab some of the senchi's pwer.They fell and screamed in agony from the pain their soul and spirt felt."Too easy." Naraku said."Hey stop right there you baboon.I am Sailor Moon and I stand for love and Justice.In the name of the moon I will punish you!"Sailor Moon shouted.Naraku through a dark ball at Sailor Moon."Moon Healing Escalation!" Sailor Moon shouted.Narku through more dark energy at Sailor Moon.Sailor Moon keep using her Cosmic moon wand.The two attacks
canccled out."Moon Twilight Flash!" Sailor Moon shouted.the stone on Sailor Moon tiara lit up and Blinded Naraku.The other senchi got up."Moon tiara..."
Sailor Moon said."Fire soul!" Sailor Mars shouted. "Shabon spary" Sailor Moon shouted."Magic!" Sailor Moon shouted.The fire covered the tiara and bubbles circled the tirara.Naraku got mad.He knocked the tiara into the forest with one hand.Then he dissapered."What was that?" Rei said."Look!" lita pointed toward Inuyasha.The senchi saw Inuyasha heading into th forest.The followed him.

A group of thives jumped Mina and Kagome and carried and tied up in an old hut.A huge man got up and took up a sword."Here boss slice it off with one stroke!" a man said.The man sliced on of his helpers.and startedd to move around like he was drunk.He kept swing his sword."Cresent Beam!"Mina shouted.It hit a part of his stomach."ugh.Dead flesh." Mina said.A chunck of flesh fell off.The monster threw Mina into a wall."Give me the sacred jewel......" the huge troll said.Kagome took the jewel off her necklace and threw
it outside.The beast was preparing to attack Kagome.She closed her eyes.Just then Inuyasha broke into the hut and broke the sword."Suprume Thunder!" Lita shouted."Shabon spray!" Ami shouted.A chain of bubbles and thunder knocked off its other arm.Sailor Venus (Mina) stood up."Rolling heart vibration !" Minako shouted.She started to genrate a massive heart.The It rolled right at the monster."What is that that thing in his body!"Serena screamed."Its an acient demon I read about a Corspe crow." Rei said."They eat through human flesh and build them a bloody nest.They don't fight much when there's dead bodies around." Inuyasha said.They saw a hole in the man's chest.Inuyasha knocked the crow out of its body.The body turned into skeleton.The corspe crow flew outside circling around the Jewel."What about the Jewel!" Mina said.The bird
snacth up the jewel. {Still transformed Mina and rei went after the bird while