Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ a strange storry trans from ff.net ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing so please don't sue. The only thing that is in my name is character names I use for other purposes…so there * sticks out tongue*

A/N: here is the dreaded school chapter this one is going to be interesting to write *grins * I will be changing the names in this chapter so here they are
Kayla- sm (author)

Kaze - silver (IM friend)

Jason - (stays the same) o*sweatdrops * the same goes for john to…

Now the time has come, the first day of school for Jason john, and s silver along with 4 out of five ronin's are all seated at the breakfast table. Rowen and I of chores are still enjoying ever minute of sleep that we can get, This doesn't last long however, when someone comes in to wake us up. It is the girl known as Mia. She isn't ver nice about waking us either With a few chose words said and two crashes later, the two of us were out of bed and on our way to eat. With a yawn I plop myself down in a chair as something is placed in front of me. Still half asleep I pick at the food before acctuly noticing it is there. I eat some and dash off to change for school. I come back moments later and scrounge around absent mindedly thinking I would have to make a lunch.
"What are you trying to do?" Cye asks.

"Make my lunch." I reply simply.

"You don't need to do that I will do it for you." Cye offers.

"thanks. Make sure I have some tynol though." I reply;.
"K but what do you need it for?" Cye asks.

"For pain." Rowen answers for me taking the bottle out of the cubered for me.

"Thanks Rowen." I tell him taking two and returnig to waiting for everyone else.

After about 20 mins and a lot of yelling later, everyone is ready. Mia offers to take Jason and John to while the rest of us took the bus. I sigh as I take a seat thease close didn't do a thing for me…but I still had the place for my broach which is a very good thing. I tell myself fear in ever part of my body. "Something the matter?" Rowen asks sitting next to me.

"Yeah first day of school blues I think." I reply leaning back in my seat closing my eyes. "I must look really stupid I am the only one that doesn't have any cooks." I add as an after thought.

"Its ok really it is its not your fault LOC didn't come through." Rowen reassures.

"So what did you do about the name thing? I mean john already gave you guys my real name." I say ready to change the subject.

"All taken care of. I fixed it. I gave you and silver new names and made it look you were related to us. I included Jason and john to. Though I didn't change there names I didn't feel it was needed. After all no one is after them just you and silver. Though I don't know why." Rowen says as the bus comes to a complete stop and he takes my hand to lead me off the bus and into the school.

I gave him the friendship squeeze as we walk into the building. He leads me to the office where he reads me the final registration forms and I sign them. We then go into a room where I am told to wait and I would be called up by my new name . He tells it to me and I wait. Silver is next to me and she tells me that she is so nervous and she knows she looks it to. She even tells me I look really nevery to put it mildly. I felt I could lietery jump up and climb the walls. Though I may have if things were being nice and didn't feel like jello. "Calm down SM this won't be so bad." Silver says just before things started.

"Today we have two new students joining us from the U.S.A. Please welcome Kayla Hashiba and Kaze Mouri." A man introduces as we are prompted to stand.

We do as told and one by one introduce ourselves. Neither of know what to say but quickly come up with something. This doesn't take long and we are told we can go to our first period class Rowen comes to get me again and we head off to math. "Math first again." I mutter as I am leg down the hall.
"Its not soo bad you will get used to it." Rowen asures me.
"I know I have had math first before." I say just before we enter the classroom.
"Welcome Kayla, Have a seat next to Rowen, OI have been informed about your books and he will read for you in this class." The teacher informs and from the sound he is a man. And I can't tell anything else about him.

Silver and Cye head off in another direction. They both have home ec. Silver has a big smile on her face and she is starting to feel a little better about things. " Kaze nice name I wonder where Rowen came up with that." Cye comments walking beside her.

"I don't know but I think its kinda cool if you ask me." She answers.

" I agree." Cye says then adds," We're here you'll like this teacher shes cool."

"I hope so." She mutters under her breath just before entering the room.

"Welcome Kaze." The teacher says as silver hands her slip.

****************at the elementary school*****************

Mia walks in john right at her heals ready to start. He pulls at his uniform not liking that part but ready never the less to start an exciting day at school. He smiles brightly as Jason through a fit. Ryo had offered to walk with them and go to school in case Jason acted up but Mia inserted that she could handle it on her own . So now here she stands Jason kicking and scream beside her John smiling brightly asking a million questions.She signs the final papers for him and walks down once again to deliver john to the right classroom. With a sigh she leaves them and lets the teacher handle it from there. "Should have let one of the guys come" She mutters as she once again drags Jason down the halls and outside as teachers peer out of their rooms to watch mia trying to get the young boy out of the building. She then drove him to his new school and again is met with the problem of him getting out calmly and walking into the building. He keeps complaining that it cant be and… he has to go to special needs and that he knew that he wasn't going there. Mia is at the end of her rope and looks ready to snap She then returns home once this evil task is done.

******at Hanna High right before lunch*******************

. The teacher puts books down in front of Kaze and I and I star at it like it is a leach or something. I couldn't read it and didn't know what to do. Rowen looks at me and notices that I don't make a move to open the book wich is fine with me but the teacher on the other hand doesn't seam to think so. "Miss Hashiba I will see you after school for detention for not opening your book." The teacher says rather harshly to me.

"But sir I have good reason for not opening the book.?" I reply begging him not to give it to me.

"That would be miss and make it good." The teacher snaps at me.

" I cant read it sir I am a totally blind person I cannot read print books." I reply hoping this person had since enough to listen.

"That is no excuse. I will see you after school got me!!!!" The teacher shots.

"Be careful around him guy is a nut." Rowen says in my ear just before the bell rings.

"Its nothing to worry about miss Hashiba trust me it isn't." The says kindly to me as he pulls me aside and then before I leave he slaps me gently on my backside.

"Oh I gasp as I feel it it then hurry after Rowen not saying a thing in the back of my mind though I thought that teacher was a bit strange.

*****later that after noon*********

The students file into the lunchroom me limping badly and not even knowing it. Rowen is guiding me and I don't think anything of it and neither does he for that matter. With a sigh I get a try that has stuff that the school classifies as food but belongs in a dump. I kept my mouth shut not saying a word. My mind still on seconds event. Other than that Lunch was perty much uneventful.


A/N: well here it is might have ta change the rating on this ficcie though. But I am done and ready to finally update I have nothing better to do anways.