Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Life ❯ Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author notes:

Characters:

Girls:

Serena Tsukino: age 17, Eternal Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity

Ami Anderson: age 17, Super Sailor Mercury

Rei Hino: age 17, Super Sailor Mars

Lita Kino: age 17, Super Sailor Jupiter

Mina Aino: age 17, Super Sailor Venus

Trista Meioh: age 24 but over thousand, Super Sailor Pluto

Eric Tenoh: age 20, Super Sailor Uranus, a guy in this story but turns into a girl when he transforms.

Michelle Kaioh: age 20, Super Sailor Neptune

Hotaru Tomoe: age 10, Super Sailor Saturn buts 14 when transform

Kakyuu Kou: age 18, Princess Kakyuu (Fireball)

Mia Koji: age 21, friends with the ronin warriors

Katie Lee: age 20, Lady Kayura last of the ancients

Boys:

Darien Chiba: age 21, Tuxedo Mask, Prince Endymion

Seiya Kou: age 18, Sailor Starfighter, changes into a girl

Taiki Kou: age 18, Sailor Starmaker, changes into a girl

Yaten Kou: age 18, Sailor Starhealer, changes into a girl

Ryo Sanada: age 18, Armor of Wildfire

Sage Date: age 18, Armor of Halo

Kento Rei Faun: age 18, Armor of Hardrock

Cye Mouri: age 18, Armor of Torrent

Rowen Hashiba: age 19, Armor of Strata

Dave Smith: age 25, Armor of Illusion also knows as (Dais)

Seth Summers: age 25, Armor of Venom also know as (Sekhment)

Kevin Black: age 26, Armor of Corruption and Darkness also know as (Cale)

Andy Wilson: age 24, Armor of Cruelty also know as (Anubis)

Yulie Yamato: Age 10, Keeper of the Jewel of Life

Ancient: age over thousand, spirit

Animals:

White Blaze: Himalayan tiger, Ryo pet as well guardian

Luna: black Lunar cat with a crescent moon mark, guardian to Sailor Moon

Artemis: white Lunar cat with a crescent moon mark, guardian to Sailor Venus

{I don't own the sailor scouts or ronin warrior characters. So please don't sue me, I hope you enjoin my story. Everyone might be out of character just a little; Serena is going to be mature and smart in this story. I'm sick of people making her sound like a complete ditz all the time.}

Now to our Story:

Serena was walking to school, when Eric rode up on his bike. "Would you like a ride princess?" Serena nods climbs on the back of the bike. Serena and Eric are really close friends. He usually like to call her "dumpling head or kitten," first one usually makes her angry.

They arrived at school, were the Lita, Ami, Rei, and Mina were watching for Serena. Serena smiles when she notices them, "Lita, Ami, Rei and Mina over here," waving from Eric's bike. The girls were discussing a school test when they heard a voice behind them. When they realize who it was they gave her a smile. They all know how Eric feels about Serena; she has no idea that he loves her very much.

Eric gives them one of his gorgeous smiles, "hello girls, what are you ladies going to do this weekend?" They told him nothing really; he asked them if they would like to join Michelle and him at their beach house. "Besides I would like you to meet our cousin Sage."

Lita knew that smile, "Sure we will go, I would like to you meet yours and Michelle cousin." Mina and Rei caught on also, so they agreed to come. Ami wasn't doing anything really and she was caught up on her schoolwork, so she told him why not.

"How about Serena would you like to come," he stated with a smile. He was hoping she would say yes, Michelle told him that if he like her so much in that way tell her. But he couldn't do that, he was swore to protect her not fall in love with her. He just wishes things could be different, but he knew better.

Serena looks at him, she knew he cares for her very much. She didn't really felt like going anywhere. All she felt like doing was going home to cry. She hasn't told them yet, but Darien and her decide to brake-up again. Things weren't working out; she didn't love him like a lover should. She knew if she stayed with him she wouldn't be happy, even though she regrets that Rini would never be born.

Darien surprise her though, it seem she wasn't the only one who felt different about their relationship. She knew he care for her like a sister. Their only regret was Rini. If they stay together they wouldn't be happy. She knew that Eric wouldn't let her stay home, especially once they found out it. "I really don't feel like it Eric," with that she runs from the school grounds with tears in her eyes.

Eric saw them just before she took off; "I'd be right back." He runs after her catching up with her within minutes. "What's wrong kitten," as he grabs her by the waist holding her close to him. She warps her arms around his waist cries; "Darien and I...broke up again...this time it's over between us." Eric eyes harden right after that, he was going to hurt that no good for nothing prince. He always hurting her, now he's gone to far. I told him once that if he ever hurt her again I would beat the living shit out of him. It looks like I have to teach that baka a lesson. "Don't worry kitten, he will regret this dearly"

Serena heard the hard tone in his voice, she just smile. Why did I know he would get mad, but it's not Darien's fault. "Please don't we both decided it was for the best, I don't love him like I use to. The reason I started to cry was because I was thinking of Rini," with a new set of tears.

Eric knew that Serena loves her future daughter, but he also knew that Serena wasn't happy with Darien. Some how he always knew that, but never said word. "Okay kitten, I won't say anything to him, but you have to promise me you will come with us to the beach house. It will do you some good to get out okay."

Serena looks into his eyes, "I guess Darien and I missed up the timeline. I wonder what Trisha going to say about this." She didn't have long to wait and fine out. A portal opens up right next to the couple.

Pluto gives both of them a smile, then turns her attention to the princess. "Don't worry princess, you did change the future but for the better." She turns her attention to Eric, who wasn't sure about that information. She gives him a smile, "Eric do you mine if I join you and the rests of the scouts on this trip," Pluto knew how he felt about their princess, but it wasn't meant to be. But one day he will fine someone to love just like Serena will.

"Sure Trista I don't mind and I don't think Michelle would either," all three of them walked back to the school ground. When they arrive back at the school grounds; Serena explains whey she took off like that. They took the surprise quite well.

Serena was the lasts to arrive at Eric and Michelle's mansion. Everyone else had their stuff pack into both cars, which happens to belong to Michelle and Trisha. She gives her bags to Michelle, who decides to give her a hug. "Cheer up princess, this weekend is going to be nothing but fun. Besides you get to meet our cousin Sage and his friends."

Everyone climbs into both cars except for Serena and Eric. They both climb onto the motorcycle. Eric gives Serena a helmet tells her to put in on, takes off behind the two cars. They arrive at the beach house a couple hours till noon. Everyone climbs out of both cars went inside to choose a room. The girls choose the upper floor rooms. Why Eric and his cousin as well as the rest of the boys got ground floor bedrooms.

Serena decides to take a walk on the beach to clear her mind, meanwhile everyone else was getting dinner ready or the rooms for Sage and his friends. Shortly after she leaves, Sage and his friends arrives at the beach house. "Finally we're here," Sage stated to his friends who been complaining for the last two hours about how long it was to his cousins beach house.

"It's about time Sage, I'm starving here when can we eat," demanded a very hungry Kento. He has been complaining he was hungry for the last two hours he was hungry. "So when do we meet your cousins Sage?"

Sage just shock his head thinks, why me. "This way guys," leading them toward the one of the biggest beach houses in the area. He rings the doorbell; Michelle went to answer the door. She smiles when she see Sage and gives him a hug, "I was wondering when you get here."

The guys watch as the young woman give Sage a hug, this must be one of his cousins they thought. She looks like Michelle Kaioh the famous violinist. They have heard her music before, due to the fact Sage listens to it to relax.

Michelle couldn't believe her eyes; Sage has grown up into a very handsome young man. She had a feeling that Lita and Mina are going to drool when they meet him.

She turns her attention to his friends, hmm it seem Sage isn't only one Mina and Lita going to drool over. She gives them one of her smiles; "welcome you must be Sage's friends. I'm Michelle Kaioh, Sage's cousin nice to meet you. Please come inside." She has shoulder length aqua-green hair, bluish-green eyes, slightly built with woman curves, about 5'7 and wearing bluish-green knee length skirt with a white blouse.

Lita heard the doorbell rang not so long ago, she walks out of the kitchen. She got a good look at the boys Michelle brought inside with her. My god, I think I die went to hunk heaven. All five of them are gorgeous; they look like my old boyfriend. She continue to stare at them, when Mina come out of the kitchen as well. She gives Lita a weird look then turns her attention to Michelle, her jar drops and she begins to drool.

Ami was sitting by the fireplace when the doorbell rang. She continues to read until Michelle comes back inside with five guys, young woman about the same age as the outer scouts. Hmm, one of these boys must be Sage, rest his friends. Their kind of cute, she starts to blushes.

Rei decides to help Eric get the rooms ready for Sage and his friends, when the doorbell rang. Eric and Rei decides to see who has arrive. Eric smiles when he notices Sage, he finally decides to arrive. Rei jaw also joins Mina when she gets a good look at them.

Sage and the guys walks inside to see four beautiful girls and a young man in his twenties. Ryo gives them a smile, boy this weekend might turn out good after all. Kento gives the girls a smile, totally forgetting his stomach. Boy I'm going to enjoin this summer vacation. Cye gives them a polite smile; hmm perhaps this summer vacation will be interesting. Rowen gives them a smile; hmm I hope this summer vacation a quiet one. Mia gives them a smile, hmm that guys is hot that must be Eric. Yulie smiles, hmm I wonder who the girl about my age.

Trisha was in her room when the doorbell rang. Hmm, it does seem they have arrived. I guest I should go get Serena, walks to her bedroom. She knocks twice; hmm I thought she was going to unpack. Opening the door takes a look inside, nobody in here. I have a bad feeling about this, closing her eyes she tries to locate her. She sense her on the beach, but felt evil near it. Running down stairs, "as anybody seen Serena in the last ten minutes."

Eric felt Trista concern, "I haven't seen her since she went to unpack. Why is there something wrong." He suddenly got an uneasy feeling of danger near Serena. He turned his attention to the scouts; "I'll be right back," runs outside.


Rei also felt an uneasy feeling around Serena as well. "I'm going to look for her, stay here just incase she comes back." Running outside trying to catch up with Eric. She caught up with him, "did you felt also." He just nods his head continues on running to the pier.

As they came closer to the evil fibs, Rei could feel the evil. Hmm, we will better transform. "Mars Crystal Power, Make-Up"

Eric gives Rei look decides that he better transform too just in case. "Uranus Planet Power, Make-Up"

Super Sailor Mar and Super Uranus continue to run toward the piers, the scouts felt them transform. Well expect for Serena she too deep into her own thoughts.

Serena stare at the moon, "oh Rini I'm so sorry. I wonder what Trista meant by changing the future for the better." Then she felt something evil behind her, jumping just out of reach or otherwise a hand would of grab her. Standing up yelling, "Eternal Moon Power, Make-Up." Eternal Sailor Moon jumps into a fighting stance, ready for anything youma throws at her.

Super Sailor Mars and Super Sailor Uranus arrives just in time to see Eternal Sailor Moon jumps out of the way from an energy blast. She was fighting some guy dress in black armor with blue trim. Just then Eternal Sailor Moon takes a hit sending her into the piers.

Super Sailor Uranus was mad as hell, "Space Sword Blaster" sending a huge ball of energy toward man in armor. The attack hit right on target, hurting the man in armor. He turns his attention to her gives an evil snare, "I'll be back" then disappears.

Super Sailor Mars runs up to Serena since she lose her transformation from energy lose. "I god please be okay, I don't want to lose my best friend."

Uranus turns her attention to Mars, "how's is she Mars." Make a scan around the beach make sure they were alone. "I think she will be okay, but we better get her back so she can rest." Changing back into Eric, he picks her up heads back to the beach house.

Meanwhile back at the beach house, the scouts were worry. They all felt Rei, Eric, and Serena transform. The only thing that kept them from running from the house was Trista. "Don't worry they find her," she turns her attention to their guest. "I'm Trista Meioh, I don't think the other introduce themselves."

She has long dark green hair with black highlights half in a bun with the rest hanging down, maroon eyes, about 5'9 and wearing a purple business suit with a white blouse.

"I'm Lita Kino; it's a pleasure meeting you all. I heard a lot about you." She has shoulder length brownish-red hair tried up into a ponytail, green eyes, well built but with woman curves, about 5'7 and wearing green light sweater with light blue faded jeans.

"I'm Mina Aino; it's very nice to meet you all." She has long light golden-blond hair that reaches above her knees, light blue eyes, slightly built with woman curves, about 5'6 and wearing a bright orange sun dress with yellow daisies.

"I'm Ami Anderson, it's very nice to meet you and were sorry about our friends taking off like that. They went to fine a one of our friends." She has short bluish-black hair that reaches just above her ears, dark blue eyes, slightly built with woman curves, about 5'6 and wearing a dark blue skirt with a light blue button down shirt as well as a red vest.

"Hello I'm Hotaru Tomoe." She has short shoulder length purplish-black hair, violet eye, pale complexion which make her look sick, about 4'3 and wearing black skirt with a black sweater. She couldn't be over the age of ten.

Sage gives them a smile, "I'm Sage Date and these are my friends, Ryo Sanada, Kento Rei Faun, Cye Mouri, Rowen Hashiba, Mia Koji, Yulie Yamato, and that White Blaze." Sage has shoulder length sandy blond hair which covers one eye, violet eyes, well built, about 5'9 and wearing green t-shirt with a black sweater jacket as well as dark blue jeans. Ryo has shoulder length black hair with wild bangs, tiger blue eyes, well built, about 5'9 and wearing dark purple button down short-sleeve shirt with light bluish-white jeans. Kento has short shoulder length ash-blue hair with a yellow head-band, dark blue eyes, quite built more so than the others, about 5'7 and wearing a orange t-shirt with a black sweater jacket as well as dark blue jeans.

Cye has short shoulder length light brown hair, light blue eyes, well built, about 5'6 and wearing light blue t-shirt with a black sweater jacket as well as dark blue jeans. Rowen has short dark sky blue hair with a few bangs falling onto is face, dark blue eyes, well built, about 5'9 and wearing red turtle neck with a white sweater as well as dark red jeans. Mia has little over shoulder length brown hair put into a braid, bluish-green eyes, about 5'6 and wearing white button down blouse with tan dress plants. Yulie has short ear length black hair, blue eyes, ten years old, about 4'6 and wearing bluish-green t-shirt as well as black jeans. White Blaze is a Himalayan tiger with black and white stripes; he seems to be Ryo pet that reaches to his waist.

Michelle gives them a smile holding two cats; "these two are Luna and Artemis." Luna has black fir and a yellow crescent moon mark on her forehead. Artemis has white fir and a yellow crescent moon mark on his forehead as well. "The two that left are Rei Hino and Eric Tenoh. I'm sure they're sorry about leaving like that, but it seems our friend took off without telling anyone. Eric is very protective about Serena."

Before Sage could ask what she meant by that, Eric walks inside carrying a girl about his age or less. Hmm, she seem to be sleeping must be this Serena, that Michelle was just talking about. He turn his attention to the other girl, she must be Rei. Sage and his friends took in their appearances.

Rei has long black hair with purple highlights, violet eyes, slight built with woman curves, about 5'6 and wearing red turtle neck with a black thin strap knee length dress. Eric has short ear length sandy-blond hair, deep dark blue eyes, well built, about 5'9 and wearing dark blue t-shirt with a black leather jacket as well as black jeans. Serena has long angle length silvery-blond hair, ocean blue eyes when open, slightly built with a lot of woman curves, about 5'6 and wearing a checker off the shoulder short sleeve tank top with short bright red shorts.

Lita turns her attention to Eric, who just walks in carrying Serena, "where was she Eric. Did she get her and what happen?"

Everyone turns their attention to Eric; he gives them a smile. "I found her near the piers; some jerks were trying to hurt her. But we got there in time."

"She might have a sore back, because they threw her up against one of the piers," stated a really piss off Rei.

"What, I'm going to tear them apart," yell Lita. She was trying to control her temper, unlike their guest she knew who exactly hurt her princess. When she gets her hands on those good for nothing nega-scrum, she going to make them so sorry for missing with a sailor scout. But she wasn't the only ones who were ready to get their hand on them. It does seem Sage and his friends want to tear them apart too, even if they didn't know that it was a youma. "Don't worry we took care of them, I don't think they will miss us again," stated Eric trying to clam down Sage and his friends.

Sage clamed down a little bit "let me introduce my friends since you have met them yet. This is Ryo Sanada, Cye Mouri, Kento Rei Faun, Rowen Hashiba, Yulie Yamato, Mia Koji and the tiger is White Blaze. Rei and Eric took in their appearance gives them a smile.

Eric walks up stairs with the sleeping girl, "I'll be right back." He comes back down stair; "It's good to see you again Sage. It's been a long time about four years." Walks up to the tiger gives it a pat on the head, "hmm I think Serena will adore you."

"Dinner is ready anyone hungry," Lita coming out of the kitchen stated. Kento was the first one to reach the table in the dinning room. Soon everyone follow, expect the animals and Serena. Lita gives everyone a plate, then walks back into the kitchen. Comes back out carrying food, Yulie decides to help her.

Serena wakes up, hmm Eric and Rei musts of bought me back to the beach house. Hearing voices down stairs decides to see whom here. Once standing up, start to feel sore all over. I remember Mars and Uranus showing up just before I pass out. I hope their okay, hmm better go fine out. Walking down stairs, I notices everyone was sitting in the living room by the fire. That's when I realize it's almost dark out. Hmm, it seem Sage and his friends have arrive. A black hair guy sitting next to Rei. An ache-blue hair guy sitting next to Mina. A light brown hair guy sitting next to Ami. A sandy-blond hair guy sitting next to Lita. A little boy sitting next to Hotaru whom was lending against a black and white tiger. A woman about Eric's age sitting next to him and they seem to be talking as well as flirting with each other. I wonder if they even realizes that they like each other. Trista and Michelle was sitting next to each other on the couch with Luna and Artemis. A dark blue hair guy lending against the fire place reading a book.

All suddenly I felt evil, hmm it seem they came back. Just what we need, I just wish for once a peaceful summer vacation. But no I always have to fight; well I give them a fight. Running up the stair in the hallway I yell, "Eternal Moon Power, Make-UP," of course nobody hears me.

Meanwhile Rei was chatting with Ryo, when she felt it. Damn, it seem that evil from earlier is back. I notices Ryo was watching me, he must of felt it too. He told me earlier that he could sense evil spirits as well.

Ryo was watching Rei, when she stop talking. That when I sense it, hmm it's seemed she has well. I turn to my friends; they too have sense it. I wonder if we should transform in front of them.

Everyone in the room could feel the evil raising outside, nobody saw Serena watching them or running back upstairs. Everyone runs outside to see what he or she felt. They see a man floating in the air wearing black armor with blue trim. They saw at least two demon-like creatures. One has blue skin, red eyes, white hair, about 5'8, wearing yellow robes trim with dark blue and holding a sword. Second one has green skin, black eye, black hair, about 5'9, wearing black robes trim with dark green and holding a deadly staff with a metal knife attach.

Now transform, Eternal Sailor Moon jumps out of the hallway window landing graceful on her feet. I run around the house jumps onto a branch in a tree not far from the floating man and demon-like creatures. I notices nobody was transform, so decides to start my speech, "Hold it right there you nega-scum. I'm the champion of love and justice, Eternal Sailor Moon. I right wrong and trivial over evil, which mean you pal."

Lord Drakes gives the girl in the sailor-suit outfit a snare. "I don't think so Sailor-brat, now hand over Princess Serenity." I thought there was only eight of these scouts. That's when I notices the crescent moon mark on her forehead. I should have known, only the royal moon family has that mark. Just my luck, his lordship will be please. Now how can I capture her, "I'm sorry to disappoint to you Princess we won't leave? Now come with us and nobody will get hurt to badly." I command the two demons to get her, but before they could move I heard something.

I wasn't going to let them take Serena, Eric knew that if he transform his cousin about his secret. But I won't let them take my princess, that I'm sworn to protect, "Uranus Crystal Power, Make-Up."

Michelle watch as Eric get madder by the minute, he's going to transform soon. I better get ready too; there no way I'm letting them take the princess. I notices Eric bring out his transformation pen, just as he yell out his transformation I yell mine, "Neptune Crystal Power, Make-Up."

The other scouts heard Eric and Michelle's transformation, decides to transform as well.

"Mars Crystal Power, Make-Up"

"Jupiter Crystal Power, Make-Up"

"Venus Crystal Power, Make-Up"

"Mercury Crystal Power, Make-Up"

"Pluto Crystal Power, Make-Up"

The guys watch as Michelle and Eric pull out pens and yell out planet names. They both were surround by different colors, dark blue for Eric and Aqua-green for Michelle. Then they heard rest of the girls' yell out planet names, they too were surround by different colors, red for Rei, green for Lita, and orange for Mina, and light blue for Ami and maroon for Trista.

Rei, Lita, Mina, Ami, Trista, Michelle and Eric were now wearing sailor suit like outfit with a short skirt. Eric is a girl instead of a guy.

"I'm the scout of fire, Super Sailor Mars you're not going anywhere with her." She is wearing a white body suit with a red sailor-like collar, see-threw sleeves and a short red skirt. A purple bow with a red heart attach to the collar just above her chest, a red bow attach just right behind the skirt, long elbow white gloves with red trimming at the end, gold tiara with a red stone and red high-heels.

"I'm the scout of thunder and nature, Super Sailor Jupiter you're going down nega-scrum." She is wearing a white body suit with a green sailor-like collar, see-threw sleeves and a short green skirt. A pink bow with a green heart attack to the collar just above her chest, a pink bow attach just behind the skirt attach, long elbow length white gloves with green trimming at the end, gold tiara with a green stone and green high-heel angle boots.

Lord Drakes glares at two scouts, "do you think you could stop me. I hardly think sailor-brats. We will get what we want nobody will stop me or my lord. We will defeat you Sailor Scouts."

"I'm the scout of love, Super Sailor Venus we will stop you." She is wearing a white body suit with an orange sailor-like collar, see-threw sleeves and a short orange skirt. A dark blue bow with a orange heart attach to the collar just above her chest, a light orange bow attach just behind the skirt, long elbow length white gloves with orange trimming at the ends, a gold tiara with a orange stone and orange straps high-heels.

"I'm the scout of water, Super Sailor Mercury we stand for good therefore we will stop you." She is wearing a white body suit with an aqua-blue sailor-like collar, see-threw sleeves and a short aqua-blue skirt. A light blue bow with a aqua-blue heart attach to the collar just above her chest, a light blue bow attach just behind the skirt, long elbow length white gloves with aqua-blue trimming at the ends, a gold tiara with a aqua-blue stone and knee length aqua-blue high-heel boots.

"I'm the scout of sky, Super Sailor Uranus I won't let you take my Kitten." She is wearing a white body suit with a dark bluish sailor-like collar, see-threw sleeves and a short dark blue skirt. A yellow bow with a dark blue heart attach to the collar just above the chest and a dark blue bow attach just behind the skirt. Just below elbow length white gloves with dark trimming at the ends, a gold tiara with a dark blue stone on her forehead and angle length dark blue high-heel boots.

"I'm the scout of sea, Super Sailor Neptune we can't let you take the princess." She is wearing a white body suit with an aqua-green sailor-like collar, see-threw sleeves and a short aqua-green skirt. A dark blue bow with a aqua-green heart attach to the collar just above the chest, a dark blue bow attach just behind the skirt, just below elbow length white gloves with dark blue trimming at the ends, a gold tiara with a aqua-green stone and angle length straps high-heels.

"I'm the scout of time and space, Super Sailor Pluto its time for you to leave." She is wearing a white body suit with a blackish sailor-like collar, see-threw sleeves and a short black skirt. A black bow with a maroon heart attach to the collar just above the chest, a black bow attach just behind the skirt, elbow length white gloves with black trimming at the ends, a gold tiara with a maroon stone and knee length black high-heel boots.

All the sailor scouts got into a fight stance. The scout that has wings gives a smile, "I don't need you guys to protect me, and I can take care of myself."

Hotaru watch the scouts very closely, if they need me I will transform.

The sailor scout who call herself, Eternal Sailor Moon is wearing a white body-suit with wings attach, with a blue sailor-like collar, puffy pink sleeves with a red trim and a short three-layer yellow, red, and blue skirt. A angel white wings bow with a gold heart and moon attach to her chest, a white wing like bow with red steamers attach behind the three-layer skirt. Elbow length white gloves with red trimming at the ends, a yellow crescent moon mark on her forehead, white barrettes attach to her hair, red jewels attach to her bun-like shape hair and knee length white high-heel boots.

I blink twice; nope Eric is a girl. How can this be, I heard about the Sailor Scouts. Who would of thought two of them are my cousins. The one is wings is beautiful almost like a goddess, they keep calling her princess. I wonder if she is one, thought Sage.

Grates gives them a laughs, "you think you can protect her sailor brats." I give the command to attack, the two demons attacks the scout in green.

I saw the green skin demon come near me, I smirk. So you want a fight, well I give you a fight. "Take this demon, Sparkling Wide Pressure," energy shape like a disc that contain compressed electricity hit the demon. It seem to have some affect, but not much.

Green demon attack, "Mega Deep Slash." It was able to hurt Mercury, slicing her arm open some. Jupiter was piss, "Jupiter Supreme Thunder Crash." She lift off the ground, an antenna come out of her tiara stone sending electricity stock waves at the demon. Once again it had some affect.

As the scout fight, the guys decide to transform also.

"Armor of Halo, down chi"

"Armor of Wildfire, down chi"

"Armor of Strata, down chi"

"Armor of Hardrock, down chi"

"Armor of Torrent, down chi"

Where once stood five normal looking guys now five Ronin Warrior. One in green, red, dark blue, orange, and light blue. They notice the scouts were down to four now. So decide to give them a hand in killing the demons, they all aim at the green demon yell.

"Flare Up Now"

"Thunder Bolt Cut"

"Iron Rock Crusher"

"Arrow Shock Wave"

"Super Wave Smasher"

The green demon couldn't avoid those attacks; he was dust within seconds. Everyone turn to see who yell those attacks. They're standing before them are five armors like warriors.

"What how is that possible, you get them destroy them. I'll be back Sailor-Brats," with that Lord Gates disappears again. The blue demon sneak up behind Eternal Sailor Moon, he almost slice her with his sword until she was swipe out of harms way by a man in a tuxedo, cape and top hat.

Uranus takes a good look at armor warrior in green, hmm that Sage. "Let me guess you are the Ronin Warriors, Pluto told us about you." I decide to change back into my civilian form, everyone follows my lead. I walks right up to Darien who was no longer Tuxedo Mask, "Give me Kitten. You don't deserve to hold her. The only reason why I'm not kicking your ass now is because she ask me not too. My opinion you never deserve her in the first place." I take Serena who was in her civilian form walk inside. I can tell she wasn't happy with me at that moment. But I didn't care, I know for a fact that he been seeing some girl name Katie Lee before they broke up. I just haven't told kitten yet, like she believe me anyways.

I notice Serena fell asleep in my arms, hmm she must be exhaust.

"Well that went better than I thought it would. What do you think Lita?" Rei turns her attention to her friend to hear her opinion.

"Hmm, yeah Darien you're lucky he didn't brake your legs or something. What you do to Eric that made him all mad at you anyways. From what Serena told you both decided together that you didn't want to be together." Lita gives him a look that say he better have a good reason too.