Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronins and Sailors ❯ The Meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Meet

Serena: COME ON REI! We have to go!
Rei: Hold on Serena!
Lita: Yeah I know, chill out Serena. She'll be out. Just give her time.
Serena: Well we don't want to keep Mina and Artemis waiting.
Ami: Well if Rei isn't ready, then we will have to wait. We can't leave a scout behind. Artemis made it sound important. So we have to wait for Rei no matter how low your patience is.
Serena: *sigh*
Rei: She's right Serena. You should have a little bit more patience. Your becoming me in the impatient kinda way.
Serena: yeah yeah yeah. Are you ready yet?
Rei: yes!
Serena: Well it's about time
Rei: *growl*
Luna: Quit fooling around you 2. We have to get to the park where Mina and Artemis is. *turns and starts walking down the temple steps*

Ami, Lita, Rei and Serena follow Luna to the park silently and find Mina and Artemis sitting on a nearby bench.

Mina: Hey guys. What took ya?
Serena: Well we had to wait for hothead here *points at Rei* to get ready
Lita: *sweatdrop*
Ami: *sweatdrop
Artemis: *sweatdrop
Luna *sweatdrop*
Rei: *another growl* Serena.... KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
Serena: *snickers*
Artemis: Alright girls. Sit down we have some very important news to tell you.

The 5 girls sit down as Luna and Artemis stare at them with a serious expression on they're faces.

Luna: You girls are going to have to meet up with 5 boys.
Artemis: Thats right. We have to travel to Shinjuku, Japan. Queen Serenity told us about these boys.
Mina: Wait, what do they have to do with us?
Luna: Well, these boys are to become your protectors and possibly fall in love in the process. They wear mystical armor that The Ancient made long ago. They have been through many similar battles as you girls have. Queen Serenity has met up with them in they're dreams. They know about you girls, but nothing of your identity.
Lita: And how are we to get there?
Artemis: Simple, Lita. Sailor Teleport.
Luna: This will take alot of work, but we know you 5 girls can do it.
Ami: What are they're names?
Artemis: Ryo of Wildfire also known as Ryo Sanada. He will be Rei's protector.
Luna: Sage of Halo also known as Sage Date. He will be Lita's protector.
Artemis: Cye of Torrent also known as Cye Mouri. He will be Ami's protector.
Luna: Kento of Hardrock also known as Kento Rei Faun. He will be Mina's protector.
Artemis: And last but not least, Rowen of Strata also known as Rowen Hashiba. He will be Serena's protector.
Serena: Well I'm in.
Luna: Serena, let's not rush into this.
Lita: What do you mean? We are all ready.
Mina: Yeah, let's go.
Rei: Right! *nods*
Ami: *nods also*
Luna: Alright. If you girls say so. Transform!
Serena: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!
Ami: MERCURY STAR POWER!
Rei: MARS STAR POWER!
Lita: JUPITER STAR POWER!
Mina: VENUS STAR POWER!
All: SCOUT POWER!

The 5 girls transform and joins there hands to make a circle in the middle. The 2 cats get in the middle of the circle and look up at the scouts.

Artemis: SAILOR TELEPORT!

The scouts yell "Sailor Teleport" also and they dissappear in thin air.

Meanwhile.....

Ryo: Hm...
Kento: Ryo, gather patience.
Sage: Yeah. They are to be meeting us at the house. So for now, we wait.
Cye: Yeah. Calm down Rekka(Ryo).
Ryo: *looks up and sighs*

The girls arrive in the Shinjuku Park, not far from where the Ronins live.

Luna: Girls, detransform so no one will see your identity.
The 5 girls transform and stand there clueless of their location.

Serena: Uh, Luna? Are you sure we are at the right place?
Luna: Yes, Serena. This is the place.
Rei: It's beautiful.
Lita: Hm. *enjoys the fresh air*
Luna: There, that is where we are supposed to meet the 5 boys at. *starts walking towards a big 2 story house.

The 5 girls and Artemis follow Luna. They arrive at the door and knock on it.

Ryo: Sounds like they are here.
Sage *opens the door as Lita catches his eyes first* Wow
Kento: Are they here?! *runs down the stairs*
Serena: Hi, are you Rowen? *looks Rowen with a questioned expression*
Rowen: *reaches out his hand* Yes, I am Rowen. And these are my friends, Ryo, Sage, Kento, and Cye.
Ryo: *looks over and see's Rei standing there* Hi.
Rei: Hello. I'm Rei. *blushes* Hey he's cute.
Ryo: Would you girls like some hot chocolate? It's pretty cold out there.
Rei: *nods with a little blushing* Sure.
Serena: Oh, sorry. I didn't introduce my friends. The short blue haired girl, is my friend Ami. The long black haired girl, is Rei. The tall brown haired girl, is Lita. And the long blonde haired girl, is Mina. And I'm Serena.
Kento: It's nice to meet you, Mina. I'm Kento.
Mina: Hello, Kento. I'm Mina. Well you already know that. *giggles a bit*
Kento: Hey, how about we join Ryo and Rei in some hot chocolate.
Mina: Sure.
Cye: Yeah, how does that sound, Ami?
Ami: I'd love to.
Sage: Yeah, let's go Lita *flirtingly takes Lita's hand in his own*
Lita: *blushes BIG time* Sure.
Rowen: You wanna join them, Serena?
Serena: Of course. I wouldn't pass hot chocolate up for a million dollars!
Rowen: Then let's go.

To be continued...