Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Peace Moon Style ❯ "Goodbye for now?" ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Guess what? Yep! This is the last chapter for THIS particular story. Don't worry! I have the two new chapters for a sequel coming up next week! I am SO thankful to all of you for sticking around and reviewing my story. Thank you all for your support.

Usa-chan! You rock. Your fanfiction rocks too, but you know all that. Poor thing, you have to deal with me for 2 more Trigun/Sailor Moon Crossovers. He, he, he…I am on the roll. Somebody! Stop me!

*

Yeah, I got this title from the Trigun again ::scratching her head:: I know, I know! Absolutely no imagination! :-)

*

*

*

"Here she is!" Lita ran towards their leader. "Well, she looks fine to me, so what's with the crazy talk, Usagi?" "What are you talking about, guys?" Usagi's eyes held a hint of mystery as she greeted her friends.

Mamoru came up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "You've changed." He suspiciously eyed Usagi as she was trying to brush the dirt off her skirt and pull the grass from her hair.

She met his concerned look and smiled: "I don't think so. I am the same. I just answered my own questions and became a happier person."

Rei came up to the little blonde and wiped off a drop of the ice cream from Usagi's tank top with her finger. "Yeah right, she just pigged out on sweets again. Of course you became a happier person!"

"Sailor Moon!" - Usagi heard someone shout and her heart skipped a bit.

'Here it is - she thought to herself when she saw Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus on the top of the hill - They need a strong leader? They are going to get a strong leader!' Usagi's straightened her shoulders and calmly watched the Outer Senshi making their way to the small group.

Setsuna watched Vash as he wiped his gun with his sleeve. Both of them were hiding behind the rocks and had a pretty good view on the events. "If you are so confident in her, why do you have your gun out?"

"Well, I never take any chances"

Setsuna scowled: " She has enough people on her side to protect her, there is no need for you to get involved, Vash The Stampede"

"You mean those little girls in shot skirts and that dork in the top hat? Jeez, this guy is a fashion disaster!".

Setsuna skeptically viewed Vash's red coat: " Look who is talking here".

"Hey! I look good in red!" Setsuna groaned. "You have to stop doing that, Setsuna, or you'll get more wrinkles, Ouch that hurt!" Vash rubbed his head where Guardian of Time hit him with her rod.

Sailor Moon skillfully dodged Neptune's attack and landed on her feet. She was fully composed and sure of herself. "World Shaking" passed Usagi, who jumped away to the safety and disappeared from the sight.

On the way "World Shaking" combined with "Deep Submerge" and both attacks were headed to the exact spot where Setsuna was hiding with Vash. Sailor Pluto's eyes widened. She prepared to take a good hit. The combined Outers attacks were very powerful and Setsuna and Vash were trapped inside a small space surrounded by large pieces of rubbles around them. That meant they couldn't jump out of the way to avoid it.

Vash eyed enormous amount of power heading their way. "Shoot, I can't stop THAT with six gun bullets!" He looked at pale as a ghost Setsuna who was chanting the words of magic trying to put a force field around them. "She is too slow, we only have a few seconds! Think, Vash, think!" An answer came immediately and Vash didn't even give it a second thought. His teeth drew blood from his lower lip as he muffled his screams when his right arm transformed into the Angel Arm. The brightest ball of energy shoot out of it and met Senshi's attacks head to head completely neutralizing it.

Setsuna on all fours was uncontrollably shaking. They came this close to be vaporized by her friend's attacks and she was absolutely powerless to stop it. She didn't know Vash could do something like that. "That's how you put that hole on the Moon? I was wondering if it was true, now I know it is."

Vash was looking with greatest fear on his now normal arm. He lifted his head and looked at Setsuna with eyes full of tears his lips trembling. He opened his mouth and let out a loud wail: "I was so scared! Why didn't you save me! Why did you let me get that thing loose! I can't transform it myself, only HE can do it, I hate this thing!" He buried his head in Setsuna's short fuku.

"Get a hold of yourself, Mop Head!" snapped the Guardian of Time, pushing Vash away. Her teeth had just stopped chattering a minute ago. "Maybe because you were so close to Usagi's Crystal you were able to do this."

Vash thought for a minute: "I guess you are right, I didn't think of that before". Then something snapped in his head: "Usagi! We forgot about her!"

"It's all over" Setsuna watched Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune bow to their Princess and leave.

Usagi was standing there with her mouth wide open: " I didn't know I could do that! I believed in myself, I never felt so strong!" Joy and happiness filled her. She closed her eyes. In her Senshi form she could feel that Vash was somewhere near by. Vibes of his energy was caressing her with the warmth and admiration. She let out a small happy sigh and opened her eyes: "Guys, I need to thank someone, please stay here, It will be only a minute." With this she took off. It happened so fast that Senshi and Tuxedo Kamen didn't even have a time to blink. Their leader disappeared from the sight in unknown direction.

"I did it I did it!" Sailor Moon on her full speed run past Setsuna and jumped into Vash's arms.

Setsuna's eye was twitching: 'Here we go again, I walk miles to find this idiot so they can fool around together and what thanks do I get?'

Usagi let go of Vash. "Thank you. I wouldn't be able to do it without you."

"Hey, I didn't do anything! You were on your own."

"No, if I didn't know that you and Setsuna were near by and if I hadn't felt your presence I would be running away from Uranus like mad! Her and Neptune are so strong! I can't believe I could defeat them! But I couldn't disappoint you"

"Aw, come on, Usagi, just say it, you wanted to show off!"

"No I didn't, you meanie!" They both laughed.

'They sure get along pretty well, that's for sure' thought Setsuna. She gave her statement some more thought and what she was thinking made her feel a little bit worried. 'I would say, if he stays a little bit longer, things might get out of my control.' What happened next confirmed Setsuna's worst fears.

"You are always welcome, Usagi" Vash had his hands firmly placed on Usagi's shoulders, his handsome face inches from her flushed one. "Anytime you need me, I will help you. When Setsuna asked me to talk to you, I laughed at her idea but now I see that she was right. There is so much more I can teach you." Usagi gulped but didn't move away from the gunman. Vash couldn't believe his luck. 'Wow, she bought it! Amazing, first girl who doesn't smack me in the head or run away." He gave it some more thought." Well, it's kind of strange though, maybe we shouldn't have that ice-cream contest earlier, I think she is not feeling well!' Now Vash was worried: "Are you ok, Kido? You are kind of spaced out. Are you sure you were not hurt back there?" Vash almost fainted when he saw Usagi blush even more and lift herself on the tips of her toes. When she lightly placed her lips on his Vash thought he died and went to Heaven. "My first kiss!" he squealed in his mind, or was it? Vash didn't remember most of his life. It was like someone wiped out a good portion of his memories. But it didn't matter anymore at this point. All he knew that he never felt so wonderful before. He pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. Usagi's mouth tasted like vanilla ice cream she had earlier. They were interrupted by the loud thud that was made by Setsuna's falling body. The Guardian of Time was lying on the ground in a dead faint.

"Oops". Vash and Usagi sheepishly looked at each other.

Usagi was the first one who found her voice. "I am sorry, I wanted to thank you and a kiss looked like a good idea to me at that point. I guess we got carried away." She never felt more embarrassed in her entire life.

"Hey." Vash lightly brushed her smooth cheek with his fingers: "That's ok, no harm was done. I don't remember feeling this good before. Let me assure you that this kiss was a splendid idea, Usagi! I won't forget it." Usagi hid her burning face in Vash's chest wrapping her arms around his slim waste.

Setsuna finally came to her senses. First thing she saw were two humble blondes looking at her with much worry. Their facial expressions looked absolutely identical: guilty. Setsuna lifted herself up with the help of one of the fighters for Love, Peace and Justice and groaned: "What happened?"

Vash and Usagi gave each other a knowing looks over Setsuna's head. '"Nothing" they both said at the same time. "You were not feeling well, Setsuna, maybe you should go home."

"I think its Vash who needs to go home!" Setsuna remembered what happened between Usagi and Vash but decided not to say anything. 'It's for the best if I pretend like it never happened. It's better for my sanity first of all!' She firmly took a hold of her Time staff and commanded: "That's it, Vash, a quick group hug and you are out of here! It's time for you to get back to your own world"

"Hey, I like it here! I think I'll stick around for a couple of days!" Vash winked at Usagi. "Are any of your friends back there single?"

Setsuna turned unhealthy shade of blue. 'I knew it, I knew it all along! It will be impossible to get him out of here! Unless…' Setsuna sweetly smiled and reached into her sub pocket: "Oh, Vaaaash! I've got some doughnuts for you here! You can have them on your way back" She quickly hid the box with sugary treats behind her back when she saw Vash's eyes lit up.

The Humanoid Typhoon suddenly thought of something for a minute and then proclaimed: " Evil lady! If you think you can bribe me with those doughnuts to get me back to where I belong you are absolutely…RRRRRIGHT!" Usagi and Setsuna didn't even have a time to blink when Vash reached behind Setsuna's back and pulled out the delicious box.

"Oh, my God, He is worst then me!" Usagi was shocked "Aren't you even going to share it!"

Vash already had a mouth full of doughnuts.

"That's it, time is up!" Setsuna finally found her voice and grabbed Vash. The blonde held his arm up in farewell and both of them disappeared from Usagi's sight.

The girl sighed and stood there by herself for a few moments. "Wow, what a guy! I could really fall for him, of course if I didn't have my Mamo-chan!" she quickly added furiously blushing. But she couldn't help it when her thoughts made a dangerous turn. "If all he eats are doughnuts and ice cream, it's sure would be a lot of fun kissing him! Mamo-chan always has this bitter taste of coffee, Vash on the other hand, tasted like strawberries and whipped cream." Usagi giggled at the memory and then smacked herself in the forehead: "Think Mamo-chan, think Mamo-chan, Usagi!" She heard her friends calling for her and smiled. " I wonder if I will see him again someday." With this thought Usagi turned around and took off to the place where her friends were waiting for her.