Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Far from heaven ❯ Prologue: Last exit ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Far from heaven
By Michelle Ann former alias Myst Lady ML-chan

mbmflips@yahoo.com or fics4fun@yahoo.ca

Disclaimer: Sailor Moon and Escaflowne belongs to respective companies. Black black heart is by David Usher.

A few warnings: This is a Sailor Pluto/Trista Meioh and Folken Lacour de Fanel. A cliche fic and in slow progress. All the key players from Sailor Moon R will be included in this fic.

Black, black heart would you offer more?
Why would you make it easier on me to satisfy?
I'm on fire rotting to the core
I'm eating all your kings and queens
All your sex and diamonds
Black black heart by David Usher

Dedication to all Sailor Pluto and Folken Lacour de Fanel Fans. Chibizoo, Girl of Darkness Gd-chan, Black Ninja Star, Venus of Love VOL-chan (I'm considering your ideas) and Mistal:??? I haven't abandoned "Waiting for yesterday" yet. I just need a break from Sailor Moon Crossovers for awhile...

Prologue: Last exit

-Sins of the pasts-

It was the final hour. A few contents left inside the hourglass. Time was drawing near for Trista Meioh. The waiting was unbearable agony. Yet, it was her only hope for salvation. She did not regret every possible moment that she had lived and cherished in this life. In this corrupted world of deception and cunning treachery, a grievous sin can't be overlooked... A punishable crime fit for a great fallen hero, Sailor Pluto. Her demise was her absolute trust and love for another man - Folken Lacour de Fanel... or she was foolishly led to believe otherwise...

"She's thief! A liar!"

"She will be condemned!"

The courtroom was overcrowded with angry mobs, hurling false accusations at her. The room was filled with intense heated argument, raging raw emotions surging through them. She sat there, unmoved throughout the trial. She remained cautiously guarded at all times. Her friends and family were there, supporting her all the way... A tiny flicker of hope still burning inside them. Still praying and wishing for a true sense of justice.

She glanced over her shoulder and noticed that her ex-lover, Folken was watching her closely, gauging at her reaction in this whole trial. A current awareness passed between them. They both knew the reason for this whole pretense. She WAS trying to protect him.

She tried to imprint his handsome features in her mind before her last departure into this world. He was once a carefree, young prince. An heir to great kingdom, Fanelia. An unspeakable accident changed his whole life. Now, a fully cold calculated young man with a mission. He was gifted scholar with a quick sharp mind, earning him a top rank as a Zaibach strategist in the Zaibach Empire. He was devotedly serving Emperor Dornkirk whom she had secretly despise and held strong suspicions.

"SILENCE!!!" The judge's voice thundered across the room. He bang his mallet against the table. The courtroom fell to a silence still. "Now, jurors have you made your final decision?" He asked gruffly.

"Yes, indeed." An albino man stood up. He had a cocky, devilish smile on his face. He had a fiery temper and unstable personality. A very disturbed captain of the dragonslayer team, Dilandau. He cleared his throat and spoke very loudly, firmly. "We the jurors, find the defendant guilty of treason. She will be condemned to death as punishable by law." To this shocking response, the audiences murmured among themselves.

"I cannot allow this!!" A young regal woman cried out, desperately. It was Neo-Queen Serenity, the fair and gentle ruler of the Crystal Tokyo.

"You are no in position to be giving out orders!" Dilandau snapped. "You seemed to be forgetting your highness, you are in Gaia." He slowly reminded her.

"Any last words Miss Meioh?" The judge asked her.

"No, I have nothing else further to say." Those were her last words. She bear no remorse for her crimes. Despite her innocence, she plead guilty.

"Just tell him the truth, Trista!!" Amara insisted. She eyed Folken critically. "Damned you to hell, Folken!" She spat out.

"Dragonslayers, take Miss Meioh away." The judge instructed.

Obediently, she raised her two hands and a rope was securely placed behind her. She was lead away by the guards, never once looking back...

"May the gods be merciful upon you, Miss Meioh." The judge felt sympathize. The reckoning day has ended for Sailor Pluto...

To be continued...

PS: Sorry if this was a bit rushed.