Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Love ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Forbidden Love: Chapter 4

"Artemis! What are you doing like that? You know that's not allowed!" Luna said, pretty ticked off.

"Luna what are you talking about? Artemis is inside, if he's even here! " Mina replied. Luna jumped up on Kaden's knee.

"So, she thinks your Kaden? Oh Artemis, you really shouldn't have done that. After everything me and you have already had problems with, you go and mess everything up more!" Luna said, looking Kaden straight in the face. He sat there silent.

"Kaden, what's Luna talking about? Are you ok? " Mina asked confused. She looked at Serena.

"Mina, I feel really bad that we didn't follow you, we figured you needed some time alone. I hope you can accept my apology." Serena said. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Oh Serena, I knew that you'd say that! Of course I forgive you guys, just don't let it happen again! But what is Luna talking about?" Mina asked, hugging Serena.

"Mina, you didn't know? Luna, Artemis and Diana all have human forms. And they aren't supposed to change unless it's really important." Serena explained. Mina spun around and looked at Kaden, now as she saw him, Artemis.

"Artemis??? Wha, how could you do that!? WHY did you do that? Oh my gosh!" Mina began with tears in her eyes. She backed up from Artemis.

"Mina, its not what you think! Mina, please don't walk away..." Artemis begged walking towards her and gently grabbing her arm.

"Don't touch me. Don't talk to me! " She screamed. Then she ran inside her house and up to her room. They all looked at Artemis and looked pretty upset.

"Artemis, why did you do that? You hurt two people that really cared for you. You are really insensitive, an insensitive jerk. You really should go talk to her, even if she doesn't want you to. You need to tell her how you feel

"Yeah Artemis, not only did you lose your precious Mina, you lost me too. Even though you weren't in your true form, you cheated on me too! That is really shallow Artemis, messing with the girl's mind like that." Luna added. She too, had tears in her eyes. She turned to walk away.

"Luna, please don't leave me. We can fix it... I promise." Artemis tried to say, but Luna kept on walking.

"I'm sorry Artemis, but that was a really stupid thing to do." Serena said, and she ran up to Luna and walked down the street.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

There was a soft knock at Mina's bedroom door. She didn't bother to go answer it, she didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Mina, can I please come in? I want to talk to you..." Artemis, now in his cat form, said poking his head through the crack of the door, then slowly walking in.

"What more do you want? You had me blindfolded and tricked. You played with my mind and made me believe you were actually a real person! What were you thinking when you did that? Really Artemis, I thought you would be a little bit smarter than that." Mina replied with red, puffy eyes. Artemis hopped up on her bed and sat next to her.

"Mina, I know no words could take away the pain I've given you. But please, just listen to what I have to say ok? Luna and I have been fighting for a while now. And I guess that really didn't help, and I really didn't consider what I did cheating on either one of you. I know, I did a stupid thing, by making you believe I was Kaden, making you fall in love with me. But Mina, if you never knew it was me, would you have kept loving me? Would you have done more with me? Mina, ever since I remet you that night at the dance, I fell in love with you. I already knew who you were, and what you were like. I thought we could make it work. Please Mina, forgive me. Can we still give it another chance?" Artemis explained.

"You didn't consider that cheating on us? What, were you gonna have a wife and a child and then another girl at your heels when ever you needed her? Hmm, yeah that is cheating Artemis. And now look at Diana, Luna left you, and I doubt you'll get her back. Yes that was a stupid thing. I did fall in love with you, and yes I would have kept loving you if you never screwed it all up. And yeah, I prolly would have done more with you too. Only because I loved you and I thought you were a real human and not some cat! We did make it work, you made it work for yourself. You lied to me. You LIED to me. I trusted you with my life. Before I knew you as Kaden. But I don't know if I can say the same now. Artemis... I'm sorry.... I don't know if I should forgive you." Mina said, with her face in her hands and bawling.

"Mina, I'm sorry... I'm sorry I caused you pain. I never wanted to. And it hurts me to see you like this. I wish it could just go back to the way it was before. I wish I never fell in love with you Mina. I've ruined everything, and now.. and now... I lost my dear friend, and my family... Mina I'm sorry." Artemis replied, crying too. Mina sat up in her bed and took Artemis in her arms.

"Artemis, don't cry. Maybe you could fix it with Luna. I'm sure she still loves you. You didn't ruin everything. Artemis, please don't cry."

"No, Mina, I can't. Luna wanted to leave me a long time ago, and now I just pushed her and she did. It's over. Yes, she'll still be with the scouts, and so will I, but we won't work too well together. I did ruin everything. I'll only be happy if you forgive me... and you give me one more chance." Artemis walked up close to her face and Mina looked up. Artemis closed his eyes and moved his face closer towards Mina's. Mina closed her eyes also. And when their lips touched, Artemis turned back into his human form, this time to stay.